Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Sunday 10/25/20

17 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 10/25/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & MLB games.

Posted : October 24, 2020 1:16 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hitman

All double dimes
San Fran/New England Under 45.5
Green bay/Houston Over 56
Denver/Kansas Under 48
Tampa bay -3
Detroit +8.5 with Rams pk
Pittsburgh +8.5 with Kansas -2.5

Texas Tornado - NFL

2 * Green Bay - 3.5
2* Over 52.5 Pittsburgh at TN
2 * TN Titans + 2
3* - Browns - 3
3* Rams - 5.5

Emory Hunt

PITTSBURGH -2
PITTSBURGH @ TENNESSEE | 10/25 | 1:00 PM EDT
Losing starting LT Taylor Lewan is a big blow to the Titans' offense, but the Steelers losing LB Devin Bush may be an even bigger blow. We'll see how both teams will overcome losses to key starters. For those on the field, the matchup will switch to the Steelers run defense vs the Titans run game. Look for a stalemate there, and for the subsequent pass rush against QB Ryan Tannehill to keep the passing game from gaining any traction.

NEW ENGLAND -2.5
SAN FRANCISCO @ NEW ENGLAND | 10/25 | 4:25 PM EDT
I like how 49ers CB Jason Verrett has played so far, giving them a standout playmaker in the secondary. They are starting to get more and more comfortable with each other, despite all of the losses due to injury. However, this will be Cam Newton's second game back since missing time because of a positive Covid test. I expect their offense to be much more in sync than we saw last week.

CHICAGO +5.5
CHICAGO @ L.A. RAMS | 1YESTERDAY 12:21 PM
Chicago is 5-1 and has won games in a variety of ways. What has been the constant theme for the Bear has been the play of their defense. Despite the inconsistent offensive efforts, the defense has done a great job of both harassing QBs and turning the ball over. This week they face a QB in Jared Goff who doesn't perform well vs pressure, and that alone will give the Bears a shot to win.

L.A. CHARGERS -7.5
JACKSONVILLE @ L.A. CHARGERS | 10/25 | 4:25 PM EDT
Defensively, the Chargers are hard to prepare for. Because of their ability to pressure the QB, giving him multiple looks and pressures, they'll be able to keep Jags QB Gardner Minshew guessing and second-guessing his decisions, thus, holding the football for too long and also putting the ball in harm's way. Look for this Chargers team to finally finish and get a win at home.

BUFFALO -12.5
BUFFALO @ N.Y. JETS | 10/25 | 1:00 PM EDT
It's been a really rough year for the Jets. We've reached the part of the season where we're starting to see dissent amongst the coaching staff, and some of the players are starting to publicly voice their frustration. I don't foresee things changing for the better with this team, and they face one of the best in the AFC this week in Buffalo. This is not a good matchup for New York.

ATLANTA -2.5
DETROIT @ ATLANTA | 10/25 | 1:00 PM EDT
Atlanta has been in position to win games throughout the season. We saw last week how the Falcons were finally able to play a full, 60-minute game in all three aspects. Detroit did a great job operating with balance in its win against the Jaguars. I don't think the Lions are that far off from Atlanta. This game will ultimately come down to explosive plays, and I think the Falcons are much more equipped in that department.

CAROLINA +7.5
CAROLINA @ NEW ORLEANS | 10/25 | 1:00 PM EDT
Hopefully the bye week was just what the Saints' defense needed. Carolina comes into the Superdome with one of the most diverse and multiple attacks in the NFL. Where the Panthers are very similar to New Orleans is on the defensive side of the ball. Neither team can afford to make mistakes because the other has the offense to capitalize. I see a constant, back-and-forth affair that'll come down to the wire.

R.J. White

CHICAGO +5.5
CHICAGO @ L.A. RAMS | 10/26 | 8:15 PM EDT
The Rams are 4-2, but all four wins came against the NFC (L)East. Their schedule means they haven't had to play many tough defenses, but now the Rams are up against one of the best in the league in this matchup. The Bears are 5-1 completely on the strength of their defense, which ranks fifth in points allowed per drive and DVOA, second in third-down success rate and first in red-zone success rate. Chicago will be able to keep the scoring in this game low, so even though I don't expect the Bears to score a ton of points themselves with their struggling offense, they should keep the Rams from building a big lead in this matchup. Take the points at this number.

TAMPA BAY -2.5
TAMPA BAY @ LAS VEGAS | 10/25 | 8:20 PM EDT
The Bucs established themselves as the best team in the NFC last week, and as such we're getting a gift by being able to lay less than three in this matchup. The Raiders will have issues running the ball against the league's best rush defense, and the pass defense hasn't exactly been slouching either, ranking third in net yards per attempt. On the other side of the ball, Tom Brady should have no issues scoring against a defense that ranks 30th in points allowed per drive, especially with his supporting cast healthy. I'm not particularly worried about the rest advantage either; it may even be a disadvantage with the Raiders getting to celebrate beating the Chiefs for an extra week.

Micah Roberts

UNDER 47
KANSAS CITY @ DENVER | 10/25 | 4:25 PM EDT
Snow is expected at Denver on Sunday with 10 mile per hour winds, which should help keep this game Under. The Chiefs have already kept four of their six games Under the 2020 inflated totals, and they stayed Under in their last six road games dating back to last season. The Chiefs' last four meetings with the Broncos have stayed Under as well. Under is the play.

UNDER 56.5
SEATTLE @ ARIZONA | 10/25 | 4:05 PM EDT
Bettors came running to the bet window to take the Over after the Cardinals put up 38 points against the Cowboys' awful defense, but these two teams traditionally play Under. The Cards have stayed Under in all six games this season. The last five meetings with the Seahawks in Arizona have stayed Under, and both meetings last season stayed Under. The last six meetings have stayed Under 56. Totals right now are still inflated based on the first four weeks of Overs. The Under is the play.

OVER 51
The Saints have averaged a 30-30 score this season, helping four of their six games get over the total. The last seven meetings with the Panthers at New Orleans have gone over the total and the last seven Saints' games off a bye have gone over. The Panthers have stayed under in their last four games, but I have faith in Teddy Bridgewater to put up points on this Saints defense. Over is the play.

Posted : October 24, 2020 1:26 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stephen Oh

TAMPA BAY -3
The Bucs have an elite defense and I think they'll make things a lot more difficult for Derek Carr than the Chiefs did. (Las Vegas went to K.C. in Week 5 and won 40-32.) In my simulations, Tampa Bay is covering 57 percent of my simulations. Lay the field goal.

OVER 51
I'm projecting 60 points for this NFC South matchup, giving us a strong play on the Over. Look for the Saints to be sharper following their bye, with Michael Thomas providing a big boost, and for Carolina to keep surprising offensively. Go Over.

Larry Hartstein

UNDER 50.5
The Titans are an explosive Over machine, but the Steelers' defense will make things a lot more difficult. After facing Houston and a depleted Buffalo defense, playing Pittsburgh will be a rude awakening. Go Under.

NEW ENGLAND -2.5
The Patriots should be much sharper this week, while this is a classic sandwich spot for the 49ers -- traveling cross-country between important divisional games. With Ben Garland and Raheem Mostert out for San Fran, I'll back New England to get back to .500 and cover this small number.

CLEVELAND -3
CLEVELAND @ CINCINNATI | 10/25 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:19 PM
The Bengals gave up 430 yards to the Colts last week and they are dealing with turmoil due to the coaching staff's handling of Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap. While Cleveland got battered by the Steelers, the Browns showed in the earlier matchup vs. Cincinnati that they can move the ball at will. Back Cleveland, which averaged 7.5 yards per play in the first meeting, to sweep Cincy and cover.

DENVER +9.5
Drew Lock should be better in his second week back, especially if Noah Fant returns from injury. The Broncos have won two straight and get the Chiefs in a difficult travel spot after their Monday game in Buffalo. Back Denver to stay within the number.

BUFFALO -11
The Jets aren't firing Adam Gase now, which means we can expect another lifeless performance. The Bills are on a short week, traveling, and facing an inflated spread, and none of it should matter. Buffalo won the first meeting 27-17 but it wasn't that close. Lay it.

Hank Goldberg

TAMPA BAY -3
This Bucs' defense is extremely physical and should wreak havoc on a Raiders' offensive line dealing with injuries. I don't think Las Vegas can protect Derek Carr as well as it did versus Kansas City. Tampa Bay also has a strong running game to complement Tom Brady. Lay the points.

ARIZONA +3.5
SEATTLE @ ARIZONA | 10/25 | 4:05 PM EDT
This will be a shootout. The Seahawks' defense isn't very good and Arizona has a ton of speed on offense. Like Christian Kirk getting deep last week, the Cardinals have all kinds of guys who can pop up and make plays. Take the 3.5 points at home with the 4-2 Cards

GREEN BAY -3.5
GREEN BAY @ HOUSTON | 10/25 | 1:00 PM EDT
The Packers aren't as bad as they looked last week at Tampa Bay. Aaron Rodgers has had some time to think about his performance and I'd be shocked if he threw more picks this week. He'll pick apart the Texans. Lay the points.

ATLANTA -2.5
Julio Jones is a difference-maker, and that showed up last week. The new head coach is making a difference too. Matt Ryan should have another big game here against a Lions team that typically struggles on the road. Detroit handled Jacksonville last week because of how banged-up the Jags were on defense. Back Atlanta.

CAROLINA +7.5
The Saints haven't been a good investment at home lately, and their defense has been suspect all season. Teddy Bridgewater is playing well and the Panthers should keep this close. New Orleans should not be laying over a touchdown here.

Micah Roberts

CLEVELAND -3
The key factor here isn’t about past wins, losses, or covers, but more about what team does the best in an area against a team that does poorly defending it. The Browns lead the league in rushing (169 ypg) while the Bengals are No. 27 stopping the run (142 ypg allowed). The Browns are also the most opportunistic in creating turnovers (13) while the Bengals offense has had eight turnovers. The Browns have six game films to figure Joe Burrow out, they bully the Bengals and cover.

Tony Mejia

5% Steelers -2

Stats Analytics Sports

Week #7 - All 2* Plays
Houston Texans +3.5
Denver Broncos +10
Denver Broncos/Kansas City Chiefs Over 45.5

R.J. White

CLEVELAND -3
Many people probably think this game comes down to the health of Baker Mayfield, but here's why that's not the case: the Browns didn't need him to to much at all to win the first meeting between these teams. While the Bengals barely covered in that one thanks to a TD at the end of the game, Cleveland rolled up 215 rushing yards against a bad Bengals run defense, and even with Nick Chubb out and Kareem Hunt nursing an injury, the Browns should continue to have success on the ground here. Joe Burrow has flashed but the Bengals offense hasn't looked great, and their O-line is 31st in adjusted sack rate. That's not good with Myles Garrett and Co. coming to town.

SEATTLE -3
SEATTLE @ ARIZONA | 10/25 | 8:20 PM EDT
The Seattle defense has been notably awful this year, right? Well, they actually play pretty well against the run (seventh in yards per rush), and that's been the Cardinals' focus on offense as they rank seventh in run plays and 19th in pass attempts. The Cardinals' defense has played well, but they haven't really been tested yet, with their wins coming against Jimmy Garoppolo in a Week 1 game the Cardinals were more than prepared for ... then Dwayne Haskins, Joe Flacco and Andy Dalton. I think the Seahawks will have a lot of success in the passing game, and if we can lay only three, it's a smart play, especially with the game now in primetime where Russell Wilson dominates (Seahawks 23-10-2 ATS since 2012).

DETROIT +2.5
So the Falcons just blew out an awful Vikings team that is essentially giving up on the season by trading Yannick Ngakoue, and now we're supposed to respect Atlanta as a solid team? The Falcons' pass defense is still terrible, and I don't think they'll be able to generate turnovers in this one with Matthew Stafford good at protecting the ball. The Lions played a tough schedule before their bye, with their opponents a combined 16-6 SU on the year. And remember that they dealt with major injury issues in the secondary early in the season. I believe this team is better than we think, and they should beat the Falcons in a lookahead spot for Atlanta with Thursday Night Football up next.

CAROLINA +7.5
The Saints could certainly come off the bye looking like the Super Bowl contender we thought they were before the season, but until they prove they can play at that level, I don't get making them this big of favorites here. Their best win was by 11 and they needed a pick-six to get there. The Saints defense hasn't played well, and now they face an opponent in Teddy Bridgewater who is basically an autoplay following a loss (81% cover rate), as an underdog (82%) and on the road (84%) in his career. He can get the Panthers through the backdoor if needed, though with Michael Thomas' status up in the air, the Panthers may not be outside the number at any point on Sunday.

Zack Cimini

SEATTLE -3
SEATTLE @ ARIZONA | 10/25 | 8:20 PM EDT
Russell Wilson is 6-1-1 lifetime at Arizona. Additionally, the Seahawks are 6-1 after a bye week in the last seven seasons, with an average margin of victory of 10.1 points. Look for Seattle to take full advantage in Sunday night's primetime game.

Tom Fornelli

PITTSBURGH +1
The Steelers opened as 1.5-point favorites in this matchup, and now the line has moved to Pittsburgh getting points. Well, you know what? The original line was right! But all people see is a 5-0 Titans team getting points at home, and they think they're getting a steal. They're not. The Titans are a good football team, but they are not nearly as good as their 5-0 record suggests. The combined record of the five teams Tennessee has beaten this year is 9-20, and they needed late comebacks in three of those wins. All the underlying metrics suggest the Steelers are the better team.

UNDER 50.5
Despite their performance last week against the Colts, I'm not as confident in Cincinnati's ability to score the roughly 24 points implied by this total. As you'd expect of a rookie QB, Joe Burrow's performance suffers when pressured, and only Carson Wentz has been sacked more often this season. While not elite, Cleveland's pass rush ranks 9th in the NFL in PFF's Pass Rush Pressures metric. I think they put enough pressure on Burrow this Sunday to limit Cincinnati's offensive ceiling and keep us comfortably under the total.

JACKSONVILLE +7.5
I know that everybody loves Justin Herbert when he makes ridiculous throws because he has amazing arm strength, but don't let them distract you from everything else. The Chargers were last seen on a Monday night against New Orleans when Herbert made some great throws, and that's having an impact on this line. The Saints pass defense is average at best this year, and Herbert took advantage of mistakes on their end. He deserves credit for that. But he's also in charge of an offense that cannot run the ball and is entirely dependent on him. I am nowhere near ready to start trusting him as this heavy a favorite against anybody.

Larry Hartstein

L.A. CHARGERS -7.5
The Jaguars could be without three defensive starters again Sunday versus the Chargers, who are coming off a bye and eager to snap their four-game skid. L.A. is better than its record. Jacksonville has given up at least 30 points in five straight games. Lay it.

CHICAGO +6
CHICAGO @ L.A. RAMS | 10/26 | 8:15 PM EDT
This is a big number considering the Rams haven't beaten anyone outside the NFC East. The Bears will keep it close thanks to their elite defense, which will rattle Jared Goff. Back Chicago to improve to 5-0 ATS in its last five Monday night games.

GREEN BAY -3.5
The Packers looked terrible last week, but that was against the NFL's best defense. Aaron Rodgers and Aaron Jones should bounce back bigtime versus Houston. Green Bay is 11-2 ATS following an ATS loss and 5-0 ATS following a straight-up loss. Lay it.

DETROIT +2.5
Kenny Golladay looks healthy and D'Andre Swift is emerging, giving the Lions a much more potent look. With Matthew Stafford coming back to Georgia where he played college football, I'm taking the points.

CAROLINA +7.5
This is too many points. Carolina is well-coached and has a passing offense that can keep pace if this turns into a shootout. Back Teddy Bridgewater and the Panthers as road dogs.

PITTSBURGH +1
Derrick Henry will have to earn every yard against a Steelers defense allowing 3.3 yards per carry. With Taylor Lewan out for Tennessee and Pittsburgh likely getting its best offensive lineman back in David DeCastro, I'll back the road dog

Bill Marzano

BUFFALO -12
The Jets continue to play horrible football. They are 0-6 straight up and ATS. New York is going to get killed by Buffalo, which has dropped two straight after a 4-0 start. The Jets are the lowest-scoring team in the NFL, averaging just over 12 points per game. They are also last in passing yards per game. Defensively, New York is just as bad, allowing just over 30 points per game. The Bills need to win this game with the Patriots on deck, and they can't afford to look past the Jets here.

CAROLINA +7.5
This is always a tough matchup between division rivals, and my numbers made the Saints a -4.5 point favorite, so this number is well in our favor. New Orleans has one of the best rush defenses in the NFL, but has struggled against the pass. Teddy Bridgewater should have a good day. Carolina is allowing just over 23 points per game and just over 218 yards passing yards per game. The Saints are lucky to be 3-2 and could easily be 1-4. The underdog has covered the spread in 10 of the last 12 meetings and Carolina is 15-5 ATS in the last 20 meetings in New Orleans.

OVER 57
The Packers are coming into this game off their first loss and looked horrible vs. Tampa Bay. Aaron Rodgers will surely play better vs. the Texans’ 30th-ranked defense. Houston can't stop the run, which should open things up for Rodgers. He has passed for almost 1,400 yards with 13 TDs and two INTs. The Texans also rank 31st in the NFL in rushing, so they won't be chewing up clock with their possessions. Neither defense has been good at creating turnovers. The Packers have seen the Over cash in 12 of their last 17 as a road favorite. The Texans have seen the Over cash in eight of their last 11 Week 7 matchups.

GREEN BAY -3.5
The Packers come into this game after getting thumped by Tampa Bay for their first loss of the season. The Texans lost a heartbreaker to the undefeated Titans. Green Bay should feast on a Texans defense that is last in the NFL vs. the run, allowing over 177 yards per game. Aaron Jones will surely keep this Houston defense on its heels. Aaron Rodgers has 13 TDs vs. two INTs with almost 1,400 yards. With Davante Adams back, the Packers are more dangerous. Green Bay is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games following an ATS loss.

Matt Severance

N.Y. JETS +12
Yes, the Jets might be historically bad. However, Sam Darnold is expected back at QB (he's not great but team is 0-8 all-time without him) and Gang Green might have all three of its top receivers on the field for the first time in 2020. Plus, how is this not a trap/letdown game for Buffalo off back-to-back huge ones vs. Tennessee and Kansas City, on a short week and with another big one Week 8 vs. New England? Josh Allen has not looked sharp of late. I love home dogs at more than +10.5, even without fans.

NEW ENGLAND -2
I don't understand this spread being under Patriots -3. The Niners are incredibly banged up with top RB Raheem Mostert and starting center Ben Garland the latest to go down. The defense already has been gutted and now two more guys, linebacker Kwon Alexander and safety Jaquiski Tartt, are in question. Then you add in the cross-country travel and the Pats coming off back-to-back defeats. New England is 10-2 ATS in its past 12 off back-to-back ATS losses and is 4-0 ATS in its past four overall hosting a West Coast team. Granted, those numbers were with Tom Brady, but I will be shocked if New England doesn't win by at least a TD.

Posted : October 24, 2020 1:40 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Tierney

TAMPA BAY -4
TAMPA BAY @ LAS VEGAS | 10/25 | 4:05 PM EDT
The bye-week advantage for the Raiders has vanished with Covid concerns that are impacting their offensive line. Some, if not all, of the starters might be compelled to sit out. That would be unwelcome news against the No. 1-ranked defense in yards per play allowed. The Bucs swallowed up potent -- and healthy -- Green Bay on Sunday. Imagine how they might snuff out Las Vegas line and its makeshift line. On offense, enough playmakers are available on the Bucs to compensate for QB Tom Brady’s slight decline.

PITTSBURGH +1
Evidently, "No practice makes perfect" Is the new motto in Nashville, where the local team barely practiced prior to its two recent wowsome wins. Though the Titans deserve kudos, a deeper dive indicates that their defense ranks No. 27 for yards permitted and No. 30 in yards per carry. The offense has carried the load. But now Pittsburgh and its vaunted defense -- first in sacks, second in points per game, third in yards per play -- come to Music City. The Steelers’ average victory margin is nearly six points higher, and WR Chase Claypool looks like a breakout star.

Scott Spreitzer

6* New England

H&H Sports (NFL)

4* Green Bay Packers -3 (-115)

WUnderdog
NFL

Cleveland-3 vs cincinnatti bengels

Colin Cowerd

Green Bay -3.5
Pitts. +2
N.Orleans -7.5
Seattle -3.5
L.A.Rams -6

Posted : October 24, 2020 1:45 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Game of the Year (Name of Service)

Green Bay -3

Doug Kezarian
500 T Chargers - Saints

Warren Sharp

Add: 457 Detroit Lions +3 -130 (0.75 units)

461 Carolina Panthers +7.5 (0.75 units)
465 Green Bay Packers first half Over 27 -115 (0.75 units)
476 LA Rams first half Under 23 -115 (0.5 units)

HITMAN |

NFL Total - Sunday, Oct 25 2020 4:25PM
471 KAN / 472 DEN UNDER 48.0 double-dime bet

NFL Side - Sunday, Oct 25 2020 1:00PM
451 CLE -3.0(-110) Westgate vs 452 double-dime bet

Drew Lock (DEN) U222.5 pass yds -120 (DK)
Jimmy G (SF) U239.5 pass yds -115 (PB)
George Kittle (SF) U67.5 rec yds -110 (MGM)
Phillip Lindsay (DEN) O36.5 rush yds -110 (FD)
James Robinson (JAX) O19.5 rec yds -110 (FD)

Norm Hitzges's Picks of the Pole

DOUBLE PLAY:
New England-2

SINGLE PLAYS
Carolina +7.5
Buffalo -12.5
Las Vegas +3.5
LA Chargers -8

Tom Stryker

Patriots

Brent Musburger

Steelers +1.5
Seahawks -3.5
Bengals +3.5

Scott Kellen

Panthers +7 over Saints
Bears/Rams Under 45
Lions +8.5/Steelers +7 (6-PT Teaser)

Erin Rynning

Falcons -2.5 over Lions
Patriots -2 over 49ers

MTI

5 gb under,
4.5 cards,
4 kc,
4 pitt under

Posted : October 25, 2020 7:54 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Big Al 5 pack
Jets
Texans
Titans
Browns under
Washington under

MLB game Under the total

Vince Akins

NFL
Green Bay Packers -3
Las Vegas Raiders +5.5
Detroit Lions +2
Cleveland Browns/Cincinnati Bengals Over 51
Pittsburgh Steelers/Tennessee Titans Under 51

Marco D'Angelo

4% NFL 2 TEAM TEASER OF THE WEEK
Game: (457) Detroit Lions at (458) Atlanta Falcons
Date/Time: Oct 25 2020 1:00 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Detroit Lions +8.5 (-120)

4% NFL 2 TEAM 6 PT TEASER OF THE WEEK
DETROIT +8.5
WASHINGTON +7.5
Note this is a 6 PT 2 Team Teaser. If you have to use a 6.5 point teaser to get to 7.5 on Washington that is ok.
3% NFL PLAY
Game: (451) Cleveland Browns at (452) Cincinnati Bengals
Play: Cleveland Browns -3.0 (-120)

4% (451) Cleveland -3
For me the knee jerk reaction here is to grab Cincinnati and the points given the way the two teams looked last week. After the Steelers pounded the Browns the narrative was same old Browns. The game got out of hand due to TO’s and Cleveland was forced to have to throw the football to try and catch up. Never a good thing against the Steeler defense. Even in a 38-7 Blowout loss the Steelers had less than 300 yards. Cleveland abandoned what had been working for them in their previous games as they only attempted 22 running plays. Cleveland will run the football this week and with success as the Bengals are the 29th ranked defense at stopping the run allowing 5.1 YPP. Everyone will point out that Cincinnati only lost by 5 at Cleveland in Week 2. I’ll point 2 things out that was a Thursday Game with just 3 days to prepare for a QB they never faced before and that Final score is misleading as it was a 12 point game before Cincy scored a TD with 43 seconds left in Garbage Time. One of my favorite 2nd meeting angles is to take the road favorite in the 2nd meeting if they won but didn’t cover the first meeting at home. Since 2016 this angle has gone 10-3 ATS. CLEVELAND 31-20. TAKE CLEVELAND as my 4% AFC GAME OF THE WEEK.
3% NFL PLAY
Game: (465) Green Bay Packers at (466) Houston Texans
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Houston Texans +3.5 (-120)

3% (466) HOUSTON +3.5

The knee-jerk reaction here is to play Green Bay in a bounce back role. Green Bay is 4-1 and Houston is 1-5. But we have already pointed out several times no one has played a tougher schedule than Houston so far. Houston has played two undefeated 5-0 teams in Pittsburgh and Tennessee and two 1 loss teams in Baltimore and Kansas City. Yes Green Bay is 4-1 but they have only played 2 teams with a winning record and they are 1-1. The Win was against New Orleans and they won by 7 as the Saints fumbled late in the game with the score tied to lose. The other team with a winning record was Tampa Bay last week and they were dismantled 38-10. My point is Green Bay isn’t as good as their 4-1 record and Houston is not as bad as their 1-5 record which makes Houston a very live home dog. HOUSTON 31-30. TAKE HOUSTON as my 3% NFL PLAY.
5% NFL HIGH ROLLER PLAY
Game: (477) Pittsburgh Steelers at (478) Tennessee Titans
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Tennessee Titans -1.0 (-115)

5% (478) TENNESSEE -1
This is the Monster of All Sandwich Games as you can’t get a bigger Sandwich. The Pittsburgh Steelers just came off a major blowout win over the upstart and their 2nd biggest rival the Browns. That win gave them sole possession of 1st place and even though they are playing another Undefeated team in Tennessee it’s the game next week that matters most to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh plays their Biggest rival Baltimore next week and Baltimore is the team they have to beat to win the division. And it doesn’t matter Win or Lose this week if they lose next week they are in 2nd place as they would be tied but Baltimore would own the tie breaker. Tennessee was lucky to win last week and their defense sucks and that’s what they have heard all week. This is their statement game. This is one of those games where it’s defense vs offense. Well I have to point out two very important things. Yes Pittsburgh is the best defense that Tennessee has faced but there’s a big but. LB Devin Bush one of Pittsburgh’s Best Defensive Players is gone for the season which is going to hurt that stout run defense and let’s be honest Tennessee is the best offense the Steelers have faced so far this season. TENNESSEE 31-24.TAKE TENNESSEE as my 5% NFL HIGH ROLLER GAME.
4% NFL DOMINATOR PLAY
Game: (469) San Francisco 49ers at (470) New England Patriots
Date/Time: Oct 25 2020 4:25 PM EDT
Play: New England Patriots -150

4% (470) NEW ENGLAND (-150 ML)
Note this is a Moneyline Wager: San Francisco is coming off a Big Sunday Night Win over the Rams a game they absolutely had to have. Now they have to travel cross country to face New England off a home loss. If that wasn’t tough enough already next week they play Seattle. This is a tough spot for them and let’s not forget Bill Belichick is 21-8 ATS off a home loss as HC of New England. This will be the first time Jimmy G faces his old team and I’m sure Bill has dialed up a few surprises in coverages for him this week. NEW ENGLAND 27-20. TAKE NEW ENGLAND as my 4% NFL DOMINATOR GAME.
SNF SEATTLE/ARIZONA WINNER
Game: (467) Seattle Seahawks at (468) Arizona Cardinals
Date/Time: Oct 25 2020 8:20 PM EDT
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Arizona Cardinals +3.5 (-120)

3% (468) ARIZONA +3.5
This game is what we refer to from a betting standpoint a Pro’s vs Joe’s. The public is going to bet the Undefeated Seattle Seahawks and Russell Wilson. While the sharps who are betting for a living will be on Arizona. Offensively Seattle has been unstoppable and it’s a good thing because the Seattle defense is bad and Seattle has to outscore everyone. For Arizona this is what I like to refer to as a Statement Game as a Win here and they legitimize themselves as a Contender. Kyler Murray should have a big game against this defense both with his arm and legs. Seattle has a big scheduling edge as they are coming off a bye week while Arizona is coming off a short week playing on Monday night which was their 3rd road game in a row. Even with that said the Sharps will bet Arizona here as even though Seattle is 5-0 their advance statistics don’t have them as a 5-0 team thus making Arizona a +EV Play. Seattle is dead last in pass defense and really shouldn’t be laying over a FG on the road. ARIZONA 31-28. TAKE ARIZONA as my 3% SNF WINNER.

Lee Sterling

35 GB
35 TN
30 ATL
25 CAR
25 NE

Ultra Sports 10/25

New England
Cincinnati
Carolina
Green Bay

Maddux

10 Detroit +3
10 Kansas City/Denver under 47.5
10 Tampa Bay -3
10 Cleveland -3
10 Carolina +7.5
10 New England -2.5

Posted : October 25, 2020 9:01 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Totals 4 U

Pittsburgh/Tennessee over 50 1/2
Cleveland/Cincinnati under 50 1/2
Carolina/New Orleans over 50
Buffalo/NY Jets under 45 1/2
Green Bay/Houston under 57

Seattle/Arizona under 55 1/2

Tampa Bay/Las Vegas under 52
San Francisco/New England over 44 1/2
Kansas City/Denver over 44 1/2
Jacksonville/LA Chargers under 49

LA Dodgers/Tampa Bay over 8

Mississippi Kid

Browns -3 1U
Carolina +7 1U
Gren Bay -3 1U
Tampa Bay -4 1U
GB/ Texans Under 57 2U

PlayersINsider Cappers Services
Sunday, October 25, 2020
Premium Plays

Frank Patron

50,000 Unit NFL Must Win Release
Pittsburgh Steelers +1.5 over Tennessee

10,000 Unit Bonus Play
Las Vegas Raiders +190 Money Line over Tampa Bay

Wayne Root

Millionaire - New England
No Limi Club - Denver
Perfect Play - LV Raiders
Inner circle- Houston
Pinnacle - Arizona

Tkwins
4* Atlanta -1
3* Tampa Bay -5
3* NE Patriots -2.5

Brian Bitler

10* Extreme Violator
Washington Football Team -113

Desert Sports:

6: Car - GB - PIT - KC - SEA
5: GB UNDER - PIT UNDER - SEA UNDER > 3T Par

Big Al

division goy Dallas

Posted : October 25, 2020 10:31 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tom Wilkinson
MLB
Best Bet - Rays/Dodgers Over 8

The Professional Winston DeMonte (The Swami NFL) - 10* Top Play Steelers/Titans Under 51.5

Balfe
Clev-3/Cincy
Saints -6.5//car.
Jets? +10/buff
Hou +3/GB
Over56 hou-gb
Jx +7.5//chargers
Over 49 jx-chargers

UptownDaveSports

KC -17 15*

North toast

3.5 New England - 3
3 Carolina + 7
3 Dallas + 1.5

John Rainey aka The Rainman

All Regular (1☆) Plays

Packers -3
Bills -10
Raiders +4
Titans -1

Posted : October 25, 2020 11:04 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Clay Travis

packers
bills
over Titans/Pitt
bucs
broncos
cardinals

Joe Williams (VegasInsider)
NFL Totals Club

Best Bets
Panthers/Saints Over 50.5
Steelers/Titans Under 51.5

Regular Plays
Washington Football Team/Cowboys Over 44.5
Broncos/Chiefs Under 44
Browns/Bengals Under 51
49ers/Patriots Under 45.5

Paul Leiner

2000* over 50 saints/panthers.
500* LA Dodgers -150.
100* Packers -3.5

Matt Blunt
NFL Sunday Night Football
Arizona Cardinals +3.5
Arizona Cardinals +163 (Moneyline)

Posted : October 25, 2020 11:09 am
(@neversplitaces)
Estimable Member

Hoping you can dig up a little "Midwest Handicapper" somewhere in that pile of wannabes. Appreciate your efforts as always.

Posted : October 25, 2020 11:10 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hoping you can dig up a little "Midwest Handicapper" somewhere in that pile of wannabes. Appreciate your efforts as always.

Midwest NFL Handicapping

ARIZ +3.5
CHI +6
CLEV -3 (Buy Hook)
CAR +7
PITT +1.5
DAL +1

6 PT Teaser
Eagles +1.5/Under 50.5 WINNER
KC -1/Under 50
NE +8.5/Under 51.5
GB +3/CHI +12
ARIZ +9.5/DEN +13.5
JAX +13.5/PITT +7.5

7 PT Teaser
PITT +8.5/KC -.5
LAC -.5/CAR +14
NO PK/DAL +8
CLEV +4/DET +8.5
BUFF -2.5/NE +9.5

Over/Under
NE/SF Under 44
NO/CAR OVER 49.5
GB/HOU OVER 56
KC/DEN Under 44

Props
Josh Allen UNDER 283.5 Passing Yards
Todd Gurley UNDER 65 Rushing Yards
Jimmy G UNDER 239.5 Pass Yards
Phillip Lindsey OVER 36.5 Rushing Yards

Posted : October 25, 2020 11:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ben Burns

**FAN APPRECIATION SPECIAL!**

MLB G5 - LAD -157

scott spreitzer

6* new england

3 dallas pk
3 carolina +7.5

King Creole
CAROLINA PANTHERS @ NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

3*** BEST BET on: OVER THE TOTAL
Sunday, Oct. 25th / 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT
*Optimum OU line: 51 or less point…

Bondi

7* Carolina (Underdog Lock Of The Year)
3* Pittsburgh
3* Seattle

Elite Sports Picks

Buffalo -10.5 over N.Y. Jets (NFL)

Insider Sports Report

4* Kansas City -7.5 over Denver (NFL)
Range: -6 to -10

3* Pittsburgh +1.5 over Tennessee (NFL)
Range: +3 to -1.5

3* Arizona +3.5 over Seattle (NFL)
Range: +5 to +1

R.J. White

PITTSBURGH +1.5
FRI 10/23
The Titans have looked great, that much is undeniable. But the Steelers have looked better. They have the defense to match up with the Titans, ranking second in DVOA, third in points per drive, second in yards per rush and fourth in net yards per attempt. Ryan Tannehill is playing well enough that we can't expect Pittsburgh to shut this offense down completely, but what we should expect is for the Steelers offense to thrash a bad Titans defense that has gotten by with a high turnover margin. However, the Steelers offense has the second-lowest turnover rate in the league, and without those key takeaways, the Tennessee defense will come up short.

12-5 IN LAST 17 NFL ATS PICKS | +660
21-10 IN LAST 31 PIT ATS PICKS | +985

WASHINGTON PK
DALLAS @ WASHINGTON | 10/25 | 1:00 PM EDT
FRI 10/23
I initially threw my hands up and said we shouldn't bother to try and figure out this mess, but after digging in a little more, I think Washington is clearly the right side. The Cowboys are a mess on defense and the offensive line, and with Zack Martin now sidelined as well, I don't see how Dallas is able to protect Andy Dalton against a Washington defense that ranks third in adjusted sack rate. The Washington O-line, while no one's idea of a top unit, has at least stayed relatively healthy, and the offense as a whole looks like it's trending in the right direction. Playing this Dallas defense should certainly help as well.

12-5 IN LAST 17 NFL ATS PICKS | +660
23-15 IN LAST 38 WAS ATS PICKS | +645

National Sports Service

5* Carolina +7 over New Orleans (NFL)

3* Cincinnati +3.5 over Cleveland (NFL)

3* Detroit/Atlanta OVER 54.5 (NFL)

MEMBER PICKS

Primetime Sports Picks For 10/25/20

5 Unit --> Las Vegas +4.5 over Tampa Bay (NFL)

3 Unit --> Detroit +2.5 over Atlanta (NFL)

3 Unit --> New England -2.5 over San Francisco (NFL)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Sports Handicapping At Its Best®
Marquee Picks® For 10/25/20

4★ Carolina/New Orleans OVER 49.5 (NFL)

3★ Green Bay -3.5 over Houston (NFL)

3★ Las Vegas +4.5 over Tampa Bay (NFL)

Brett Anderson
THE DOG WHISPERER
11:22 AM

KANSAS CITY -7
Drew Lock's worst game by far last season was against the Chiefs in the snow, and that's the same setup he gets here. The Broncos defense looked great last week, but that was against a Pats team that hadn't been able to practice. The Chiefs, who lost their last division game and have the Jets on deck, won't be looking past this one. Lay the TD.

13-8 IN LAST 21 NFL PICKS | +440

Stephen Oh
DATA SCIENTIST
YESTERDAY 10:17 PM

KANSAS CITY -7
The Broncos simply don't have the offense to keep up with Kansas City. Denver's offense is scoring just 20.0 points a game; only three teams (Washington and both New York teams) are worse. My model says the Chiefs cover almost 60 percent of the time, so you're getting strong value at this number.

7-3-1 IN LAST 11 NFL ATS PICKS | +370
4-1 IN LAST 5 DEN ATS PICKS | +289

4-3 IN LAST 7 KC ATS PICKS | +74

Mike Tierney
TOP DOG
YESTERDAY 9:50 PM

KANSAS CITY -7
Snow? What’s a little snow to QB Patrick Mahomes, who was efficient with flakes falling last December in Kansas City? It was the Chiefs’ opponent, the Broncos, whose offense seemed affected by the conditions. And, if K.C. needs to rely more on the ground game, RB Le’Veon Bell, jettisoned by the Jets this week, arrives in the nick of time. It is rare to secure the NFL’s premier team at such a small spread. Denver depended on PK Brandon McManus for all of its points last Sunday with a half-dozen field goals. Inclement weather could limit his contributions.

14-6 IN LAST 20 KC ATS PICKS | +735

Kevin Rogers

Seattle Seahawks -3

Stephen Oh
DATA SCIENTIST
YESTERDAY 10:06 PM

BUFFALO -10
The Jets are a train wreck that just gave up on Le'Veon Bell, which signals to me that they're giving up on the season. Meanwhile the Bills are a playoff-caliber team in the AFC. My model says Buffalo covers almost 60 percent of the time, so you're getting strong value at this number.

7-3-1 IN LAST 11 NFL ATS PICKS | +370
3-0 IN LAST 3 NYJ ATS PICKS | +300

2-1 IN LAST 3 BUF ATS PICKS | +90

premier picks

tenn

Posted : October 25, 2020 11:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Micah Roberts

CHICAGO +6

Winning Sports Plays (J.R. Stevens)

Arizona +4 (GOY)

Carolina +7

San Francisco +3

Las Vegas +4

Jacksonville +8

*Also play ML for half normal amount

sun belt sportswire

200 carolina

Zack Cimini

HOUSTON +3

Ryan Dunleavy

Falcons
chiefs
bears

tex insiders

300 houston

victory sports

200 jacksonville

Kenny White

CLEVELAND -3
Dallas UNDER 45
DETROIT +1.5
SAN FRANCISCO +3
TAMPA BAY -5

DR. CHUCKALL FOOTBALL PLAYS

Game: (479) Jacksonville Jaguars at (480) Los Angeles Chargers
Date/Time: Oct 25 2020 4:25 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: To be announced
Play: Los Angeles Chargers Total Over 27.5 (-110)

Mike Missanelli

SF
Rams
titans

Tom Brunson

150 Dime
Buffalo Bills

Mike McClure

DALLAS +1

worldwager

300 tenn

Posted : October 25, 2020 11:54 am