Clear all

Saturday 10/24 CFB

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Another great Saturday of CFB, the return of the Big 10 and Mountain West.

Nebraska at Ohio St -26.5 I really like the Buckeyes here. The big number doesnt scare me. Big 10 teams have 8 games, theyve had this game circled for over a month. Ohio St wants respect and have a huge chip on their shoulders after getting beat by Clemson last year. They have something to prove and will take it out on the cornhuskers first. I know most dont like these big numbers, but like i said, doesnt bother me. If you wanna bet it, get it now it will only go up.

Florida St at Louisville Over 61. This should get into the 70s. FSU has a newly found offense and Louisville has a good offense and shitty defense.

Temple at Memphis Over 70. Two good offenses, two bad defenses = OVER. Memphis game last week had 100 points.

Tulane at UCF Over 71. Again, two offenses, no defenses = OVER I also kinda like UCF -21, undecided on that.

Alabama -22.5 at Tenn. Gimme Bama, they win by 24 minimum. That Bama offense is for real and Tennessee is a pretender. I know, another big number, i dont care.

Mid Tenn at Rice -4. The owls finally get a game here after cancellations. Mid Tenn St defense is horrid. Rice will run the ball and play defense, buy down to 2.5.

Georgia Tech at BC Over 56.

Texas State at BYU -29. Yep, gimme another big favorite. I love TX ST, thats where i went to school. Although they are improviing, finally, they will get supremely rolled by BYU. They may hang around within the number for a bit, but will get steamrolled in the second half. BYU wants respect, they will have to earn it on the scoreboard by continuing to pummel everyone they play.

Looking forward to seeing Timmys plays tomorrow, I know none of these big favorites will make the list!

Posted : October 24, 2020 12:26 am
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Dogs that I like

Iowa St
NC ST
TCU
PITT
TX TECH
MINN
CINCI

Posted : October 24, 2020 12:31 am
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Winner Ohis St
Winner Lou Over
Winner Mem Over
Winner UCF Over
Winner Bama
Loser Rice
Winner BC Over
Winner BYU (game not over at time of posting but this will be a win)

7-1 on my early plays

Posted : October 25, 2020 12:12 am
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Dogs that I like

WIN Iowa St
LOSS NC ST
LOSS TCU
LOSS PITT
WIN TX TECH
LOSS MINN
WIN CINCI

3-4 on dog plays, didnt play all of these though. Didnt play PITT, TCU, MINN.

Posted : October 25, 2020 12:14 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Nice job!

Posted : October 25, 2020 7:59 am
Share: