Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 10/24/20

16 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 10/24/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NFL and NCAAF games.

Posted : October 23, 2020 9:58 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Cokin

3% Rice -3
4% Virginia Tech -7'

Marco D'angelo
4% Georgia Southern +4'

Barrett Sallee

MINNESOTA +3
MICHIGAN @ MINNESOTA | 10/24 | 7:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 5:13 PM
The wrong team is favored here. Minnesota quarterback Tanner Morgan, wide receiver Rashod Bateman and running back Mohamed Ibrahim are three of the biggest playmakers in the Big Ten, and it’s hard to imagine Michigan’s offense having success in what should be a high-scoring affair. Take the three points but you might want to consider a little money line sprinkle on the Golden Gophers.

4-0 IN LAST 4 CFB ATS PICKS | +400
4-1 IN LAST 5 MICH ATS PICKS | +289

OKLAHOMA -6.5
OKLAHOMA @ TCU | 10/24 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 5:11 PM
Sooners quarterback Spencer Rattler has had some head-scratching moments, but he has helped his team score 30 or more points in all four games of the season. On the flip side, TCU ranks seventh in the Big 12 in opponent red zone touchdown conversion percentage (66.67%). Rattler is fully capable of moving his offense up and down the field, and TCU has proven that it isn’t exactly clutch on the defensive side of the ball.

11-3 IN LAST 14 OKLA ATS PICKS | +765

3-2 IN LAST 5 TCU ATS PICKS | +77

SYRACUSE +45
SYRACUSE @ CLEMSON | 10/24 | 12:00 PM EDT
MON 10/19
It’s dang near impossible to pick a side in Clemson dial-a-score games. In this, I’ll dial up a Syracuse cover. This spread is a direct byproduct of last week’s shellacking of Georgia Tech. I have a hard time believing that coach Dabo Swinney will keep his foot on the gas for anything more than a quarter against the Orange. Expect to see Trevor Lawrence on the bench for 45 minutes and the third-teamers to allow a late score or two. Take the Over ... and pray.

5-1 IN LAST 6 CLEM ATS PICKS | +390

Dave Cokin

3% Rice -3
4% Virginia Tech -7'
4% Cincinnati +3

Emory Hunt

AIR FORCE -7
AIR FORCE @ SAN JOSE ST. | 10/24 | 10:30 PM EDT
10:15 AM
San Jose State has a lot of players returning, which should help the Spartans navigate through a unique year in college football with the pandemic. However, being able to effectively slow down the option offense requires a lot of practice and repetition, and will be a tough assignment for a season opener. Air Force looked really good in its lone game so far against Navy. Take the Falcons.

9-1 IN LAST 10 CFB ATS PICKS | +790
2-1 IN LAST 3 AF ATS PICKS | +90

OKLAHOMA ST. -3.5
IOWA ST. @ OKLAHOMA ST. | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
10:11 AM
Oklahoma State has played extremely well defensively, almost surprisingly well. It was the Cowboys' defense that helped them avoid the upset against Tulsa and helped them knock off West Virginia. With their offense getting more and more into gear each game, Oklahoma State is a dangerous squad moving forward. Iowa State will be a game opponent but not enough to cover the spread.

3-2 IN LAST 5 OKLAST ATS PICKS | +79

MICHIGAN ST. -13
RUTGERS @ MICHIGAN ST. | 10/24 | 12:00 PM EDT
10:07 AM
This should be a really physical game, as both coaches, Mel Tucker for Michigan State and Greg Schiano for Rutgers, are excellent defensive-minded coaches who preach toughness. Where I prefer Michigan State is on the offensive side of the ball; Rutgers is still trying to figure out its QB position and is questionable along the offensive line. Spartans cover.

8-2 IN LAST 10 RUT ATS PICKS | +581

6-1 IN LAST 7 MICHST ATS PICKS | +489

TULSA -10.5
TULSA @ SOUTH FLORIDA | 10/23 | 7:30 PM EDT
10:04 AM
Tulsa has played really good football this year on both sides of the line of scrimmage. What the team has done defensively is right up there with Cincinnati. South Florida, on the other hand, has struggled on defense this year with a very young team. Look for Tulsa to set the pace early and cruise to an easy cover.

4-0 IN LAST 4 SFLA ATS PICKS | +400

3-1 IN LAST 4 TULSA ATS PICKS | +190

ALABAMA -21
ALABAMA @ TENNESSEE | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 11:17 AM
We've reached the point of the season where certain teams have started to panic. That is the Tennessee Volunteers. They benched their starting QB during last week's game and fired an assistant coach after their beatdown against Kentucky. With this team in disarray, expect Alabama to take full advantage. The Crimson Tide is a freight train traveling at high speed toward the College Football Playoff. The Tide roll.

6-0 IN LAST 6 BAMA ATS PICKS | +600

9-4 IN LAST 13 TENN ATS PICKS | +457

MARSHALL -17
FAU @ MARSHALL | 10/24 | 2:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 11:13 AM
This is only FAU's second game of the season. The Owls' first four contests were either postponed or canceled, and now they face one of the hottest teams in college football. Marshall continues to stack big, impressive victories in hopes of landing a major bowl bid. FAU will have to be ready defensively to face RB Brenden Knox and the Thundering Herd rushing attack, and the Owls offense has to be ready to handle the pressure of Marshall's defense. This is a bad matchup for FAU.

6-0 IN LAST 6 FAU ATS PICKS | +600

3-0 IN LAST 3 MRSHL ATS PICKS | +300

NC STATE +17
NC STATE @ NORTH CAROLINA | 10/24 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 11:06 AM
One of the major surprises in the ACC has been how NC State can score. The offense has really consistent, and RB Zonovan Knight should help the Wolfpack move the ball even with QB Devin Leary out. Defensively, pass rusher Daniel Joseph has found himself in the backfield often, leading the team with three sacks. While UNC has the weapons on offense and talented players on defense, the Tar Heels have been a bit too up-and-down for me to trust them in this rivalry game by 17 points.

11-2-1 IN LAST 14 UNC ATS PICKS | +878

4-2-1 IN LAST 7 NCST ATS PICKS | +178

LIBERTY -10
SO. MISS @ LIBERTY | 10/24 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:58 AM
The Liberty Flames are riding high, entering this game with a 5-0 record. QB Malik Willis has been exactly what coach Hugh Freeze has hoped for, since transferring from Auburn. The Flames offense is firing on all cylinders, and the defense is playing with a lot of confidence. Southern Miss enters this game coming off a long layoff due to COVID-19 postponements and will need a few series to get back into the groove of things. The Golden Eagles can't afford that to happen against Liberty.

4-0 IN LAST 4 LIB ATS PICKS | +400

OHIO ST. -27
NEBRASKA @ OHIO ST. | 10/24 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:51 AM
I feel like the Buckeyes have practiced throughout the pandemic and will hit the ground running a lot better than their Big Ten counterparts. QB Justin Fields will be out to remind folks that he has a legitimate argument for being the best QB in the country. He was a Heisman finalist last year and will have enough solid weapons around him to get back to New York City later this year. Take Ohio State.

7-1 IN LAST 8 NEB ATS PICKS | +586

10-7-1 IN LAST 18 OHIOST ATS PICKS | +225

BYU -29
TEXAS ST. @ BYU | 10/24 | 10:15 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:38 AM
Texas State has played inspired football throughout the season and is much better than its 1-5 record indicates. Matchups in football dictate outcomes, and this is just a bad matchup for Texas State. BYU has an explosive offense and one of the top defenses in the nation and should get its star DT, Khyiris Tonga, back for this game. QB Zach Wilson will continue to stack Heisman-worthy performances on top of one another. The Cougars cover.

2-1 IN LAST 3 BYU ATS PICKS | +90

2-1 IN LAST 3 TXSTSM ATS PICKS | +90

CINCINNATI +2.5
CINCINNATI @ SMU | 10/24 | 9:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:32 AM
SMU needed overtime to knock off Tulane last week. I came away more worried about the SMU defense than anything. The Mustangs offense showed that it should be fine without WR Reggie Roberson Jr. and RB TJ McDaniel, but the defense struggled to get Tulane off the field. SMU faces one of the best defenses in college football in Cincinnati, which will be coming into this matchup with an extra week of preparation.

6-3 IN LAST 9 CINCY ATS PICKS | +268

MIAMI (FLA.) -11.5
VIRGINIA @ MIAMI (FLA.) | 10/24 | 8:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:26 AM
Virginia has had trouble defensively, giving up far too many big plays. Miami is coming off a solid win against Pitt, in which the Hurricanes bested the Panthers in all three phases of the game. It was a really good showing after their embarrassing loss to Clemson. Look for the Canes to put the clamps on the Cavaliers' offensive attack.

5-4 IN LAST 9 MIAMI ATS PICKS | +62

Stephen Oh
DATA SCIENTIST
YESTERDAY 1:13 PM

OHIO ST. -27
The Buckeyes have big goals for the season, and I think they're anxious to get into the national championship chase. Remember, with fewer games to make an impression on the College Football Playoff committee, Ohio State needs to make a statement every week. My model says the Buckeyes cover well over 50 percent of the time, so you're getting value with Ohio State at this number.

5-4 IN LAST 9 CFB ATS PICKS | +55
14-3 IN LAST 17 OHIOST ATS PICKS | +1070

5-2 IN LAST 7 NEB ATS PICKS | +279

Josh Nagel
SENIOR ANALYST
1:17 PM

BAYLOR +9
BAYLOR @ TEXAS | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
Former Baylor coach Matt Rhule was a consistent thorn for Texas and this would be an auto-take with him at the helm. With Rhule gone to the Carolina Panthers and Dave Aranda in place, it's hard to tell what to expect from a Bears club that has played just two games because of myriad cancellations. Still, this is too many points to lay with a Texas club coming off deflating losses to TCU and Oklahoma. The Longhorns' defense has been consistently vulnerable and their offense has underachieved.

15-8 IN LAST 23 CFB PICKS | +616
15-5 IN LAST 20 TEXAS ATS PICKS | +950

10-6 IN LAST 16 BAYLOR ATS PICKS | +341

Tom Fornelli

SYRACUSE +46
10:27 AM
Clemson is the best team in the ACC. It might be the best team in the country. Last week it treated Georgia Tech like some low-level FCS team in a 73-7 win. Syracuse, meanwhile, was at home getting blasted by Liberty. But you know what? There is no way in the world I am laying 46 points with anybody against anybody in a conference game. Particularly a Power Five conference game. Clemson might win by 50, but I won't care. I made the right play.

20-16-1 LAST 37 CFB SIDES | +535

PITTSBURGH +10.5
NOTRE DAME @ PITTSBURGH | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
10:25 AM
Notre Dame hasn't found a lot of success on offense in the passing game and is overly-reliant on running the ball. Saturday they'll be going against a Pitt rush defense that has been amazing this season. I don't think the Irish will be able to put up enough points in this game to cover a double-digit spread here.

2-1-1 IN LAST 4 PITT ATS PICKS | +89

IOWA ST. +3.5
10:24 AM
I get the sense that a lot of people are crowning Oklahoma State as Big 12 champions already simply because Oklahoma and Texas have been bad. While the Pokes are off to a 3-0 start with great defense, they haven't played anybody. Iowa State's proven itself already this year, and Matt Campbell has gone 17-5 ATS as an underdog in Big 12 play with the Cyclones. I'll trust that record and Iowa State's performances against better teams than Oklahoma State's played.

3-0 IN LAST 3 OKLAST ATS PICKS | +300

3-0 IN LAST 3 IOWAST ATS PICKS | +300

GEORGIA TECH +3.5
GEORGIA TECH @ BOSTON COLLEGE | 10/24 | 4:00 PM EDT
10:21 AM
The Boston College defense was gashed on the ground by the Hokies as Virginia Tech rushed for 350 yards against it, picking up 8.5 yards per carry. Well, Georgia Tech's offense isn't quite the rushing juggernaut that Tech's is, but they do have the same kind of personnel who can take advantage of the freshly exposed weaknesses in BC's defense. Jahmyr Gibbs and Jeff Sims are two dynamic freshmen whom I believe can follow in the footsteps of Hendon Hooker and Khalil Herbert last week.

2-1 IN LAST 3 BC ATS PICKS | +90

UNDER 54.5
MARYLAND @ NORTHWESTERN | 10/24 | 7:30 PM EDT
10:20 AM
This is a friendly reminder that Northwestern scored 12.7 points per game in the Big Ten last year and Maryland scored 16. Yes, both teams have new QBs, and Northwestern has a new playcaller, but unless touchdowns in the Big Ten are worth 10 points now, I have a hard time imagining this game going Over.

2-1 IN LAST 3 NWEST O/U PICKS | +90

MINNESOTA +3
MICHIGAN @ MINNESOTA | 10/24 | 7:30 PM EDT
10:19 AM
When I look at this matchup I see one team with a lot of returning talent on offense and a strong offensive line as an underdog going against an offense that's entirely unproven with a QB making his first career start. Now, Michigan has the defensive advantage here, but considering all the turnover on Michigan's offense, it's hard to trust the Wolverines as a road favorite in this spot. Plus, Minnesota didn't win 11 games by accident. When's the last time Michigan won 11 games?

UNDER 67.5
YESTERDAY 6:17 PM
There's been a trend I've been following this season amongst teams who didn't start the 2020 season "on time." So far there have been 29 games between teams playing their first games of the season later than usual, and the Under has gone 18-11 in those games. I think that's a trend that could continue here, as this total is too high. I expect Ohio State to build an early lead and then cruise to the finish line.

4-0 IN LAST 4 OHIOST O/U PICKS | +400

Barrett Sallee

UNDER 70.5
AUBURN @ OLE MISS | 10/24 | 12:00 PM EDT
8:43 AM
Vegas expects this to be a shootout, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why. Auburn’s offense is a joke and, while Ole Miss has weapons, it’s hard to trust a team that turned the ball over seven times last weekend. Auburn will rely on Tank Bigsby to keep the Rebels offense off the field, grind it out, and send this one WAY Under.

5-1 IN LAST 6 CFB PICKS | +390
3-1-1 IN LAST 5 AUBURN O/U PICKS | +190

WUnderdog
CFB

Baylor +9 vs Texas Longhorns

Kevin Davis (VegasInsider CFB)

Best Bet - Purdue/Iowa Under 53.5

Baylor +295 (Moneyline)
Baylor +9
Virginia Tech -9
NC State Over 22.5 (-114) Team Total

Tony George

8 Units - #355 West Virginia (-3) vs Texas Tech *5:30 EST - Big 12 Game of the Year

The key here is DEFENSE. For once WV does play defense, and Texas Tech is a bit of a mess and cannot stop anyone. Texas Tech has QB issues and Bowman is now out, he seems to always be injured. Hang on - West Virginia's defense is ranked overall #1 in CFB. Need I say more, and their offense is ranked 17th. Did I mention Texas Techs defense out of 77 teams now playing in Division I football is 73rd. You simply do not get this much line value at -3 with the defenses being opposite - one is great and the other one, for lack of a better term, sucks. Tech need every second on the clock as a 40 point favorite to beat Houston Baptist by 2 this season, at home! All you need to know, drop the hammer on West Virginia. You can buy the hook down for -120 if this line climbs by gametime.

Scott Spreitzer:

7 - Rice -3.5

Barton Simmons

OKLAHOMA -6.5
YESTERDAY 7:23 PM
Oklahoma still may be the best team in the Big 12. Even with two conference losses and an escape against Texas, OU has a lot to play for. Gary Patterson is capable of pulling an upset so the play isn’t risk-free, but TCU has been incredibly inconsistent and Oklahoma is just better. Take the sooners to cover as long as this spread stays under a touchdown.

7-2 IN LAST 9 CFB PICKS | +480
4-0 IN LAST 4 TCU ATS PICKS | +400

3-0 IN LAST 3 OKLA ATS PICKS | +300

OVER 59.5
YESTERDAY 7:21 PM
We’re setting an Oklahoma total in the 50s? I’ll take the Over. Oklahoma’s offense isn’t that much different from the one we’re used to seeing. It just needs to take care of the ball. The Sooners will be clicking coming off a bye week. The defense can’t learn to tackle in one week, though. TCU will be able to score some points.

OVER 70.5
YESTERDAY 7:21 PM
Ole Miss can’t stop anyone. It’s the worst defense in the Power Five. Auburn has an offense that needs to have a feel-good game. I expect it to put its foot on the gas against the Rebels. Ole Miss, meanwhile, wants to get a better taste in its mouth after a seven-turnover performance last week against Arkansas. This game will be played in the 30s at minimum.

3-0 IN LAST 3 AUBURN O/U PICKS | +300

LIBERTY -13
SO. MISS @ LIBERTY | 10/24 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 7:17 PM
With head interim coach Scotty Walden out with COVID, Southern Miss is on its third head coach of the season. It’s also going to be down players with lingering COVID issues across the roster. The bigger factor, though, is that Liberty is just better. Liberty has outgained opponents by an average of 188 yards. Southern Miss has been outgained by an average of 88. Liberty will roll.

RICE -3.5
MIDDLE TENN. @ RICE | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 7:15 PM
MTSU has one of the worst run defenses in college football. Rice wants to run the ball old-school Stanford style under head coach Mike Bloomgren. There’s also an advantage to MTSU being banged up with five games of tape available and Rice coming in fresh with no film to offer MTSU for prep. Rice started to find some consistent success late last season and returns a lot from that group. Rice will win by a touchdown-plus.

Mike Tierney
TOP DOG
YESTERDAY 5:56 PM

MIDDLE TENN. +3.5
MIDDLE TENN. @ RICE | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
Middle Tennessee has played six games. Rice? Zero. That’s about all you need to know. It’s not as if the Owls are coming out of a strong 2019 season, either; they went 3-9. Though the Blue Raiders are 1-5, they stand .500 on covering. The offense has generated more than 30 points in three of the past four outings. MTSU is mediocre, at best, to be sure, but a team in the second half of its schedule wields a significant edge over one just leaving the starting gate.

Nigel Seeley
Oxford United (+114) > Swindon Town

Brandon Wise

UFC 254

Khabib Nurmagomedov (-330) vs Justin Gaethje (+270): Nurmagomedov by TKO

This is really a principle play for me. I believe Nurmagomedov is the best pound-for-pound fighter I've ever seen and I will pick him to win every fight he is in, until he is beaten. Gaethje is an amazing wrestler and could stuff some takedowns, but Nurmagomedov has proven that it is just a matter of time before his overwhelming pressure gets you to the mat for vicious ground-and-pound. I don't discount the power and ability of Gaethje, and he could very well score a flash knockout if he keeps Khabib off his legs. But even with his raw ability, it's hard for me to see a realistic path to victory for Gaethje.

Jared Cannonier (-120) vs. Robert Whittaker (+100): Whittaker by decision

Cannonier has had an amazing resurgence since cutting down to middleweight. The man who originally debuted in the promotion as a heavyweight has figured some things out later in his career. That being said, the three wins he owns at 185 pounds are not as impressive as they appear. Whittaker, meanwhile, has faced off with some of the best the promotion has to offer and got a bit of a soft landing spot with his bout against Darren Till over the summer. This feels like a lot of value to get a former champion in this spot against a fighter who has not had to show his full arsenal at middleweight.

Alexander Volkov (-155) vs. Walt Harris (+135): Harris by TKO

Harris was fighting with emotion against Alistair Overeem this summer. In his first fight since the death of his daughter, which became a huge storyline for the promotion, Harris largely looked flat. Plus, he faced a legend of the sport who is making yet another run toward the top of the division. All of this is to say that Harris has the ability to dominate middling fighters in the heavyweight ranks with his raw power. Volkov likes to point fight from the outside, but I expect to see Harris blitz forward and go for the finish before too long.

Phil Hawes (-265) vs. Jacob Malkoun (+225): Hawes by TKO

This feels like a showcase fight for Hawes. He earned a contract on "Dana White's Contender Series" with some vicious ground-and-pound and has finishes in his last four fights. Malkoun is undefeated in regional Australia promotions, but this is a huge step up in competition. Look for Hawes to handle his business and look spectacular doing so.

Lauren Murphy (-240) vs. Liliya Shakirova (+200): Murphy by decision

Murphy is getting a late replacement opponent after Cynthia Calvillo tested positive for COVID-19 and was forced to withdraw from the card. Shakirova has a nice record as a pro but has not faced anywhere near UFC-level competition in her career. Murphy may not be a dynamic or flashy striker, but she wins these kinds of fights. Her pro losses have only come against higher ranked opponents since 2014. Look for Murphy to get her fourth straight win.

Magomed Ankalaev (-275) vs. Ion Cutelaba (+235): Ankalaev by TKO

This is a rematch after some perceived controversy in their first meeting, as well as three separate attempts to rebook. It's tough to expect much of a different result. Ankalaev lit up Cutelaba through the first 30 seconds and left him wobbly, forcing the ref to step in despite Cutelaba's protest. Look for the Russian to implement a similar game plan and get another stoppage on his resume.

Kyle Marley

Here are Marley's picks for UFC 254 (odds from William Hill US).

Khabib Nurmagomedov (-330) vs. Justin Gaethje (+270): Nurmagomedov by submission

Gaethje has one of the best chances of beating Nurmagomedov because he has a wrestling background and he is the much better striker. If he stuffs takedowns, he wins on the feet and he is live for a knockout. He also has brutal leg kicks he can use to try and slow Nurmagomedov down. I think he can stuff takedowns in open space, but against the cage is going to be a different story. Gaethje won't have anything to really offer off his back, so he has to get back to his feet to win. I think the knockout is going to be his only shot because Nurmagomedov won't accept a striking match. I was tempted to take Gaethje because of these odds but, I can't do it. Khabib is just too good at what he does and he'll get his hand raised again Saturday.

Jared Cannonier (-115) vs. Robert Whittaker (-105): Whittaker by decision

Cannonier looks like a killer at middleweight, and now he is fighting the former champ to get his shot at a title bout of his own. This should be a striking match and either guy could get a knockout. Whittaker is probably the better all-around striker with more technique, but Cannonier is the one with huge power. He is getting a Whittaker who has taken a ton of damage in his last four fights. This is a tight matchup as the odds suggest and a tough fight to pick, but I will side with Whittaker to stay conscious and get his hand raised for my official prediction.

Alexander Volkov (-155) vs. Walt Harris (+135): Volkov by TKO

Harris has big power and is live to knock out anybody, especially in the first couple minutes. That is going to be his best shot but, if he doesn't an early knockout, Volkov should win. Volkov is the better fighter everywhere and he just needs to avoid that big shot. He can win by picking Harris apart on the feet, taking this to the mat, or even getting a stoppage of his own.

Phil Hawes (-265) vs. Jacob Malkoun (+225): Hawes via TKO

There isn't much footage of Malkoun but, from what I have seen, he is mostly a boxer. He probably has better and faster hands than Hawes, but that will be his only advantage. Hawes has more power, more experience and his wrestling is going to be a big edge. I think Hawes either knocks him out or takes a clear decision with a wrestling game plan.

Lauren Murphy (-240) vs. Liliya Shakirova (+200): Murphy by decision

Shakirova is making her UFC debut on short notice and she looks like she has been improving in each of her last fights. This is a much tougher matchup and the success she had in recent fights won't be as easy against a UFC-caliber opponent. I see Murphy being better everywhere and she can maybe even get a stoppage.

Magomed Ankalaev (-275) vs. Ion Cutelaba (+235): Ankalaev via TKO

This is a rematch from one of the earliest stoppages I have ever seen. We didn't get to see much, but Ankalaev looked like the much better striker. He also has better defense and could get a knockout any round. I also think Ankalaev could fight for the belt in the next couple years. Cutelaba has a lot of power and he can keep this fight close on the feet with volume. He also can land takedowns to steal close rounds or spend some time in top control to win a round. This line looks too wide, but I am changing my pick to Ankalaev after I picked Cutelaba outright the first time.

Stefan Struve (-115) vs. Tai Tuivasa (-105): Struve inside the distance

It's hard to trust either of these guys, but I am taking Struve. Tuivasa has more power but the knockout is his best path to victory. The only other way is this being a slow-paced fight where neither guy does much and he gets the decision. Struve is much more experienced. He is the better striker, grappler and he has a 9-inch height and reach advantage. I think if Struve stays conscious, he wins this fight.

Casey Kenney (-185) vs. Nathaniel Wood (+165): Wood by decision

This is my second favorite fight on the card with two future contenders going at it. I love this fight, and this is my pick for Fight of the Night. Wood looks like the better striker with more power, but Kenney is more durable and looks solid on the feet as well. Kenney looks like the better wrestler, but Wood might be the more dangerous grappler. They are close everywhere and I don't see any clear path to victory for either guy. I think this should be closer to 50-50 though so I will side with the underdog to win a close decision. Kenney won't be able to just walk Wood down and land at will like he did in his last fight because he will have to respect the striking from Wood. I think that fight might be inflating the price.

Alex Oliveira (-150) vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov (+130): Rakhmonov by submission

Rakhmonov is making his UFC debut with an undefeated 12-0 record. All 12 of his wins are from finishes and he has only been to the third round once. But I think Oliveira is going to be the better striker and he might be able to finish Rakhmonov early or drag him into the later rounds and get a knockout. Rakhmonov looks to be the better grappler and he can get a submission if he is able to land takedowns. Right now, my favorite pick would be that this ends inside the distance instead of picking a side, but I will lean with Rakhmonov as my prediction.

Da Un Jung (-360) vs. Sam Alvey (+300): Jung by decision

Jung is the younger fighter, and he is 2-0 in the UFC with two stoppages. Alvey has lost his last four fights and is likely fighting for his job. This betting line looks a bit too wide because of those reasons. Jung looks like he has power, but Alvey is hard to put away and he has power himself. Either guy could land the big shot and this will probably be a striking fight. I am going to side with Jung because I think he will be the one throwing more volume.

Miranda Maverick (-350) vs. Liana Jojua (+290): Maverick by decision

Maverick is a decent prospect, and she should win this fight. All Jojua is really going to have to offer is the armbar and she won her last fight with it. I think Maverick is the better wrester-grappler, so I think she should win most grappling exchanges and she should win in the striking as well.

Joel Alvarez (-150) vs. Alexander Yakovlev (+130): Alvarez by submission

Yakovlev should have the wrestling advantage and he is going to need it to pull off the upset. He can keep top control long enough to win rounds, but Alvarez looks to be the more dangerous grappler, so it's hard to see Yakovlev getting a submission himself. Yakovlev might have more power as well, but Alvarez looks like the better striker who should throw more volume. Alvarez is going to be my pick in this one and I see him locking up a guillotine on one of Yakovlev's takedown attempts.

MidAmerican Sports (Raiderman)
CFB
Baylor +10
Baylor/Texas Under 61.5
Iowa State +3.5
TCU +7
Minnesota +3.5
Missouri +5

Posted : October 23, 2020 10:07 pm
(@neversplitaces)
Estimable Member

Hey chief, thanks for getting these out early...much appreciated. Any chance to get some of the remaining newsletters? Enjoy your weekend.

Posted : October 23, 2020 10:40 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Barrett Sallee

Best Bets

UNDER 70.5
AUBURN @ OLE MISS | 10/24 | NOON ET

Vegas expects this to be a shootout, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Auburn's offense is a joke and, while Ole Miss has weapons, it's hard to trust a team that turned the ball over seven times last weekend. Auburn will rely on Tank Bigsby to keep the Rebels offense off the field, grind it out, and send this one WAY Under.

MINNESOTA +3
MICHIGAN @ MINNESOTA | 10/24 | 7:30 PM ET

The wrong team is favored here. Minnesota quarterback Tanner Morgan, wide receiver Rashod Bateman and running back Mohamed Ibrahim are three of the biggest playmakers in the Big Ten, and it's hard to imagine Michigan's offense having success in what should be a high-scoring affair. Take the three points but you might want to consider a little money line sprinkle on the Golden Gophers.

OKLAHOMA -6.5
OKLAHOMA @ TCU | 10/24 | NOON ET

Sooners quarterback Spencer Rattler has had some head-scratching moments, but he has helped his team score 30 or more points in all four games of the season. On the flip side, TCU ranks seventh in the Big 12 in opponent red zone touchdown conversion percentage (66.67%). Rattler is fully capable of moving his offense up and down the field, and TCU has proven that it isn't exactly clutch on the defensive side of the ball.

IOWA -3.5
IOWA @ PURDUE | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
5:15 PM
The Boilermakers won’t have star wide receiver Rondale Moore or coach Jeff Brohm on the sideline. That’s going to spell disaster against an Iowa defense that won’t be threatened by a Boilermakers offense that isn’t exactly what it is supposed to be.

ALABAMA -21.5
5:11 PM
Tennessee has massive quarterback issues, the offensive line has underwhelmed and coach Jeremy Pruitt seems to be losing control of the team. Meanwhile Alabama is ... Alabama. It’s hard to imagine Tennessee getting to double digits or slowing down Mac Jones and the Crimson Tide offense.

Tom Fornelli
#TRUSTTHEPROCESS
5:24 PM

TAMPA BAY +135
L.A. DODGERS @ TAMPA BAY | 10/23 | 8:08 PM EDT
I've been on the Rays in the first two games of the World Series and I'm not changing up now. My reasoning is simple: the Dodgers are better, but the gap between these two teams isn't nearly as large as the odds suggest. In what's going to be a low-scoring affair, I'm putting my trust in the Tampa bullpen to help me get the win often enough to make this price worth it.

8-5 IN LAST 13 LAD ML PICKS | +383

John Bollman
THE EXECUTIVE
4:29 PM

TAMPA BAY +135
L.A. DODGERS @ TAMPA BAY | 10/23 | 8:08 PM EDT
Charlie Morton was 2-2 with a 4.74 ERA in the regular season but he is 3-0 with a 0.57 ERA this postseason. He has only allowed one earned run in 15.2 IP this postseason. He faced the Dodgers twice in the 2017 World Series and allowed two earned runs in 10.1 IP, including four innings with one run allowed in Game 7. He also faced Dodgers in 2010 and 2015. Walker Buehler was 1-0 with a 3.44 ERA in the regular season and he is 1-0 with a 2.44 ERA in the postseason. Walker Buehler is coming off easily his best postseason performance this season in Game 6 pitching six scoreless innings. Most importantly, he did not allow a walk which was a big issue with the blister he has been dealing with. He has not allowed more than two runs in any of his four 2020 postseason starts and he has never faced the Rays. I would be a little worried about the blister affecting Buehler’s breaking pitches at this value, take the value in Morton.

3-1 IN LAST 4 MLB ML PICKS | +165
2-1 IN LAST 3 LAD ML PICKS | +65

2-1 IN LAST 3 TB ML PICKS | +60

Doug Kezirian
Clemson -28.5
Clemson Team Total Over 53.5
Louisville Team Total over 33.5
South Carolina/LSU Under 27.5 1st half

Gold sheet
From vegas insider
penn st
smu
iowa
alabama

Marc lawrence
From vegas insider
tcu
lsu
missouri
wake forest

Brian Edwards:
Boston College -3.5 vs Georgia Tech
Alabama -12.5 1st half @ Tennessee
Air Force -7 @ San Jose St
South Carolina +6 @ LSU
Ohio St -26 vs Nebraska

Marco D"angelo

4% (327) GEORGIA SOUTHERN (+6)

Here’s a spot I just have to take the dog as first the first time in the history of Coastal Carolina they are ranked in the Top 25 albeit so many teams haven’t played yet and they are one of the undefeated teams left in College Football. Truth is they have played a soft schedule and are +4 on the season in TO’s. There defense hasn’t been the reason they are undefeated as they have given up a lot of points and yards this year. It’s one thing to be a dog and get away with that but now laying a number against an offense like Georgia Southern’s is just asking too much. This game goes right to the wire and I’m taking the Points with Georgia Southern. Georgia Southern 30-27. TAKE GEORGIA SOUTHERN +6 as my 4% CFB UNDERDOG GAME OF THE WEEK.

Elite Sports Picks

Louisiana Tech/Texas-San Antonio OVER 53.5 (NCAAF)

Insider Sports Report

5* Cincinnati +2.5 over S.M.U. (NCAAF)
Range: +4 to PK

3* Mississippi +3.5 over Auburn (NCAAF)
Range: +5 to +1

3* Houston/Navy OVER 55 (NCAAF)
Range: 53.5 to 58

3* Rice -3.5 over Middle Tennessee (NCAAF)
Range: -2 to -6

Posted : October 24, 2020 8:22 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

National Sports Service

4* North Carolina St./North Carolina OVER 60 (NCAAF)

3* Iowa St. +3 over Oklahoma St. (NCAAF)

3* Texas St./B.Y.U. UNDER 60.5 (NCAAF)

MEMBER PICKS
Primetime Sports Picks For 10/24/20

4 Unit --> Fresno St. -3 over Hawaii (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Oklahoma -6.5 over T.C.U. (NCAAF)

3 Unit --> Temple/Memphis OVER 70 (NCAAF)

Top Rank sports Picks
Sports Handicapping At Its Best®
Marquee Picks® For 10/24/20

5★ Houston/Navy OVER 55 (NCAAF)

3★ North Carolina St. +14.5 over North Carolina (NCAAF)

3★ Marshall -16 over Florida Atlantic (NCAAF)

Brad Feinberg

Minnesota
pitt

Grinder Sports GOY

Rice -3.5

DWAYNE BRYANT

5% CFB MAX BET UPSET
Game: (349) Iowa State at (350) Oklahoma State
Date/Time: Oct 24 2020 3:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Iowa State +3.5 (-110)

3:30 PM ET -- College Football
349 Iowa State
350 Oklahoma State
PLAY --> 349 IOWA STATE +3.5 (-110)
PLAYABLE at +3 or better
BET SIZE --> 5%
PSA: 5% MAX BET does NOT mean bet all the money you have. It also does NOT mean bet money you don't have. It simply means 5% of your bankroll is the most we will ever bet on any single play, and that is what we are betting on this one. BE SMART! BET SMART!
Oklahoma State is being overvalued, in my opinion. All the press is about how great the Okie State defense has played. Umm, the Cowboys defense has faced the offenses of Tulsa, West Virginia, and Kansas. In other words, they've basically played nobody. And this defense is built to defense against the typical Big 12 offenses that use mostly 3- and 4-WR sets. Iowa State's offense does not fit that mold, as the Cyclones use a lot of 2- and 3-TE sets. These tight ends are big, can catch, and of course block in the run game. Okie State coach Mike Gundy is on record as saying this Cyclones offense is a "challenge for a defense to be able to contain."
Throw out the Kansas game because everybody pounds Kansas. Okie State was only +7 yards against Tulsa, and -11 yards against West Virginia. Both of those teams are at least a tier below Iowa State.
Iowa State is off to a 3-0 start to the conference schedule, including an upset win over Oklahoma. But it still seems like the Cyclones are being downgraded due to its season-opening home loss as double-digit chalk against UL Lafayette. ISU has revenge motivation for a TD loss as home chalk of more than a TD against these Cowboys last season.
Okie State and Mike Gundy are just 4-4 SU and 2-5-1 ATS as conference home favorites of less than four points. Iowa State and Matt Campbell are 19-8-2 (70.4%) as dogs, including 8-3 ATS as conference road dogs. Gundy might be 3-1 SU against Campbell, but Campbell is 2-1-1 ATS. The lone SU win was in this stadium as 9-point dogs in 2018. The other cover was the only other Campbell-Gundy clash in Stillwater. This is the shortest line for a Cyclones/Cowboys Stillwater clash in 20 years, and it's that short for a reason.
PLAY IOWA STATE.

Lee sterling ufc

50 unit Murphy -220

Michael Crosson

UFC - MMA
4 Units - Jared Cannonier -110
3 Units - Walt Harris +160
2 Units - Khabib Nurmagomedov -200

Posted : October 24, 2020 8:31 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rockdeman Sports
CFB Top Dog of the Day - Baylor +11

H&H Sports (CFB) - Early Card
Triple Dime - Ohio State -26
Dime - North Carolina -14 (-120)
Dime - Memphis -13
Dime - Marshall -16

Ultra Sports 10/24

iowa st
missouri
tcu
wake forest
baylor

Bill “Krackman” Krackomberger

378-SD ST 14
312 UNDER GT-BC 56
363 OVER 55 ULM-S BAMA
390 TROY -2.5
404 MISSOURT 4.5
323 VT -9.5
357 TEMPLE 13.5

He had WV but got off it due to Covid

Big Al
Tennessee
Wake Forest
Okie state
Pitt
Houston
TCU

Nelly's

2* #311 Georgia Tech +3.5 over Boston College 3:00 PM CT
1* #314 Louisville -4 over Florida State 11:00 AM CT
1* #318 Pittsburgh +10 over Notre Dame 2:30 PM CT
2* #327 Georgia Southern +6 over Coastal Carolina 11:00 AM CT
1* #335 Houston -14.5 over Navy 2:30 PM CT

Wayne Root

Millionaire—-North Carolina -
———-
No Limit Club—Purdue
———-
Perfect Play—-Wake Forest

Inner circle- Indiana

Pinnacle- Texas Tech

Ben Burns:

UCF -19.5
N.W -11
Ohio st under 68.5

Joey Galloway:

Ohio st. -27
Memphis -13.5

Jesse Palmer:
V.T. -10
Iowa st. +3

Posted : October 24, 2020 9:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Clay Travis
Alabama -20.5 vs Tennessee
Ole Miss + 3 vs Auburn
Missouri + 6 vs Kentucky
Nebraska + 26 vs Ohio State
NC State + 16 vs North Carolina
Pittsburgh + 10.5 vs Notre Dame
TCU + 6.5 vs Oklahoma
Indiana + 6.5 vs Penn State
South Carolina + 6.5 vs LSU
Clemson -45 vs Syracuse

ATS LOCK

8 liberty
8 miami
8 cinci
7 baylor
7 air force

Totals 4 U

Nebraska/Ohio State under 68

NC State/North Carolina over 60 1/2
Oklahoma/TCU over 59 1/2
Auburn/Mississippi under 71 1/2
Kansas/Kansas State over 46 1/2

Alabama/Tennessee under 65 1/2

Notre Dame/Pittsburgh over 42 1/2
Penn State/Indiana under 61 1/2
Baylor/Texas over 61 1/2
Iowa State/Oklahoma State over 52

Utah State/Boise State over 52 1/2

South Carolina/LSU over 55
Michigan/Minnesota under 54
Cincinnati/SMU over 56
Texas State/BYU under 60 1/2

Lee Sterling

35 BC
30 AUB, TEMPLE
25 IOWA, PITT

Mike Missanelli

indiana

Worlds Worst Picker college football
Peabody’s pick
Nebraska

We take
Ohio st
He has 2 more later

Maddux

10 Charlotte -14
10 West Virginia -2.5
10 Houston -12.5
10 SMU +1
10 Missouri +6
10 Baylor +10.5
10 Florida State/Louisville over 57.5
10 Auburn/Mississippi over 64
10 Kansas/Kansas State under 53.5
10 Baylor/Texas under 64
10 Wyoming/Nevada over 49
10 Oklahoma/TCU over 59
10 Penn State/Indiana over 59
10 Texas State/BYU under 60.5
10 Pittsburgh +10.5
10 Louisiana Tech/UTSA under 54
10 Michigan/Minnesota under 54

Charlie’s sports
NCAA Football. 12:00 PM EST. North Carolina-14 Points. (500-star.)

NCAA Football. 12:00 PM EST. Temple @ Memphis Over 70 Points. (500-star.)

NCAA Football. 3:30 PM EST. Pitt+10' Points. (500-star.)

NCAA Football Free Pick. Kansas State-20' Points

Posted : October 24, 2020 10:04 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tkwins
5* Georgia Southern +5
3* Auburn -3
4* Hawaii +3

MLB CAPPERS
Los Angeles Dodgers -159 for 3 units

College Football(Bob Balfe)
4:00 PM EST
Rotation #312
Boston College -3.5 over Georgia Tech
It’s hard for a team to get blown out like Georgia Tech did last week and then refocus on the road.* Sometimes great teams like Clemson can beat you even the week after they beat you.* Boston College has a very good defense that’s filled with veteran talent.* The Yellow Jackets offense and their true freshman QB must be questioning their confidence after last weeks performance.* Boston College isn’t going to run up the score like Clemson, but they will run the ball and try to control the clock and then rely on their defense to hold on.* Georgia Tech is thin on the defensive line and lacks the talent to control the line of scrimmage.* This is just the kind of game the Eagles like to play in.* Take Boston College.*

Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

SINGLE PLAYS:
Wisc -19 1/2 Illinois (Friday)
Houston -14 1/2 Navy
Indiana +6 PSU
Purdue +3 Iowa
Iowa State +3 1/2 Ok. St.
W. Virginia -3 Texas Tech
LSU -6 So. Carolina
Marshall -16 1/2 Florida Atlantic
N-Western -11 Maryland
Minn +3 Michigan

Brian Bitler

ACC GOW

North Carolina -14.5

Marco D'Angelo

4% ACC GAME OF THE WEEK
Game: (311) Georgia Tech at (312) Boston College
Date/Time: Oct 24 2020 4:00 PM EDT
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Georgia Tech +3.5 (-110)

4% (311) GEORGIA TECH (+3.5)

Both teams are coming off blowout losses as Georgia Tech was drilled by Clemson 73-7, while Boston College lost 40-14 to Virginia Tech. The knee jerk reaction would be to back Boston College returning home to bounce back but I can’t lay points with a one dimensional team like Boston College. In 5 games they have yet to Top 90 yards rushing. Makes it harder to lay points when you can’t run the ball to protect lead while killing clock. Georgia Tech can control the clock with their ground game and with the exception of last week the passing game has been making some noise as well. GEORGIA TECH 31-27. TAKE GEORGIA TECH +3.5 as my 4% ACC GAME OF THE WEEK.

ODDSMAKER ERROR GAME
Game: (347) Cincinnati at (348) SMU
Date/Time: Oct 24 2020 9:00 PM EDT
Play: Cincinnati +2.5 (-110)

4% (347) CINCINNATI (+2.5)

Two undefeated teams butt heads here as 5-0 SMU plays host to 3-0 Cincinnati. Let me start with this as my numbers say the wrong team is favored. Yes SMU is 5-0 but they have played 5 teams with bad defenses that they were able to over power. Note 3 of their 5 Wins were by 7 points or less. Cincinnati will be the best defense that SMU has faced and you give me the better defense getting points and I’ll be there every time. SMU backers will point out that it’s been 3 weeks since Cincinnati has played and they might be rusty. That doesn’t bother me since they did already play 3 games and if anything gave Cincinnati time to fix anything that they didn’t like from the first 3 games. CINCINNATI 34-27. TAKE CINCINNATI +2.5 as my 4% ODDSMAKER ERROR GAME.

Al demarco

30 dime- Miami FL

Tom Stryker

12-3 ATS NCAA CONFERENCE GAME OF THE WEEK
Auburn

13-0 ATS NCAA PERFECT DATABASE GOM
Texas

11-0 ATS NCAA UNDERDOG GAME OF THE WEEK
Iowa State

Bondi

5* Iowa State
4* Missouri
3* Pittsburgh
3* Cincinnati

Posted : October 24, 2020 10:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Vegas Sports Informer

7* SMU -2.5

DR. CHUCK ALL FOOTBALL PLAYS

Game: (313) Florida State at (314) Louisville
Date/Time: Oct 24 2020 12:00 PM EDT
Play: Total Under 63.0 (-115)

View Analysis

Ok...cool....enough is enough for me...
I liked Under from JUMP the second lines opened 6 days ago...and now we went to 9 TDs here today and I'm ready to pounce!
Game: (373) Florida Atlantic at (374) Marshall
Date/Time: Oct 24 2020 2:30 PM EDT
Play: 1H Marshall -9.0 (-110)

View Analysis

This is my top play of the day today....
FAU eked out a nice home win to finally get the season underway last week hosting Charlotte and helped by 2 big plays and a red zone fumble 1 play TD to score the 21 points they scored for the game all in the middle of the 3rd quarter after going to the locker room down 10-0 at home...clearly with some rust having had all the games to that point postponed.
Marshall on the other hand is now 4-0...at home in Huntington today...already beaten App State...rather handily...and is nearly as good on defense as they are in their own rushing game. This team is CLEARLY the team to beat in the CUSA to this point...moreso with UAB going down to the Ragin Cajuns at home last night (blowing a late 10 point lead ahem).
The Herd defense ranks 3rd in the entire country, behind only UC and OKState, in points allowed to opponents per drive....at 0.59!!! This number also places them ahead of Clemson to this point. They are also right there in the top 15 in DAY & DPP as well...and yes this is 4 games of work...not juiced up numbers due to lack of playing time.
However, on the offensive side of the ball they ain't no slouch...ranking right at 15th in both OPD & OAY as well....and the Owls should struggle to stop them early...both not having seen anything other than Charlotte on the season, but also just due to the large gap in talent.
No reason for Marshall to purposely beat the team into the ground for 60 minutes plus Willie did really change the outlook last week coming out from the break having been down 10-0 so there is a chance we could see something similar...no matter the debacle that was the Seminoles experiment...he is a good football coach and will make the Owls better with each passing game....but early today it should be grim and all Thundering Herd!

Tom Wilkerson
MLB
Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 runs -105
Los Angeles Dodgers Team Total Over 4.5 runs

Stephen Oh

CINCINNATI +2.5

My model says Cincinnati wins this game and covers the spread almost 60 percent of the time. So you're getting strong value with the Bearcats at this number. Cincinnati's pass defense ranks No. 2 in the country in passing efficiency and should be able to complicate things for SMU quarterback Shane Buechele, who won't have his top receiver, Reggie Roberson Jr.

FLORIDA ST. +5
FLORIDA ST. @ LOUISVILLE | 10/24 | 12:00 PM EDT

Could Florida State be poised for a letdown after upsetting No. 5 North Carolina last week? Sure. But I see that game as a turning point for this program. I think the 'Noles will ride the momentum from the victory moving forward. On Saturday they face a Louisville team that is the fifth worst in the country in turnover margin. My model says Florida State WINS this game and covers two-thirds of the time, so you're getting strong value at this number.

Posted : October 24, 2020 10:48 am
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Have you seen Phil Steel Northcoast Sports ? He releases at 11:00...Thanks so much

Posted : October 24, 2020 11:10 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SDQL Gurus
SERIOUS SCIENTISTS
8:20 AM

TAMPA BAY +150
L.A. DODGERS @ TAMPA BAY | 10/24 | 8:08 PM EDT
In his last start, Julio Urias struck out five, while allowing three hits in five innings. The Dodgers are 0-6 with Urias when he is coming off a start in which he had more strikeouts than hits allowed, threw at least 50 pitches and allowed at least one run. The Dodgers were an average of minus 180 on the money line in these six losses. That is burning some cash. The Rays are 13-0 as the home team after they allowed six-plus runs. Also, Tampa is 15-0 as the home team when it is not a series opener and it is coming off a game as a plus-money underdog in which it had six or fewer hits. Eleven of its 15 wins in this spot came as an underdog, the last of which was a 2-1 win over Gerrit Cole and the Yankees in Game 5 of that series a couple weeks back. The value is with the Rays.

122-66-1 IN LAST 189 MLB PICKS | +1644
3-1 IN LAST 4 TB ML PICKS | +155

3-1 IN LAST 4 LAD ML PICKS | +155

Zack Cimini

NORTHWESTERN -11
MARYLAND @ NORTHWESTERN | 10/24 | 7:30 PM EDT
7:16 AM
In 2019 the Northwestern Wildcats suffered a poor 1-8 Big Ten conference record, which resulted in missing a bowl game for the first time since 2014. Landing graduate transfer quarterback Peyton Ramsey immediately boosts their level of play. Grab the Wildcats to overwhelm the Terrapins Saturday.

14-5 IN LAST 19 CFB ATS PICKS | +855
3-1 IN LAST 4 MD ATS PICKS | +190

PURDUE +3.5
7:14 AM
The Purdue Boilermakers had a carousel of quarterback injuries last year that resulted in usage of three different players. This season they’ll head into 2020 with a lot more concerns at the position. Yet, Iowa is also transitioning at the position after losing Nate Stanley to graduation. Expect the Boilermakers to cover as small home underdogs.

2-1 IN LAST 3 IOWA ATS PICKS | +87

OKLAHOMA -6.5
7:12 AM
Perhaps no quarterback has had as much of a roller-coaster start to his collegiate career than Spencer Rattler. The redshirt freshman has struggled at times with his composure that resulted in consecutive losses against Kansas State and Iowa State. Expect Rattler to turn the corner with four games under his belt and coming off a bye week. Grab the Sooners on a cheap number based on the Sooners' worst September since 2016.

3-0-1 IN LAST 4 OKLA ATS PICKS | +300

ALABAMA -21.5
7:06 AM
Since 2007 the Volunteers are 0-33 against top-10 competition. The vast majority of those defeats have been by 20 points or more. Expect that trend to continue as Alabama's defense is coming off a second-half shutout against Georgia. Furthermore, the Volunteers quarterback situation is not settled after Jarrett Guarantano's struggles last week against Kentucky. Grab Alabama.

2-1 IN LAST 3 BAMA ATS PICKS | +86

Razor Sharp Picks

3* SMU -2.5
Mississippi +4
Houston/Navy Under 55.5
Virginia Tech/Wake Forest Under 68.5
Purdue +3.5
Indiana +6.5
Missouri/Kentucky Under 46.5

MILLER LOCKS
Saturday 10/24/2020 Picks

12:00 PM ET NCAAF
FLORIDA STATE VS. LOUISVILLE

PICK: FLORIDA STATE +6 (-111)

RISK: 11 UNITS

12:00 PM ET NCAAF
OKLAHOMA VS. TCU

PICK: OKLAHOMA -7 (-101)

12:10 PM ET MMA
DA UN JUNG VS. SAM ALVEY

PICK: SAM ALVEY (+290)

1:40 PM ET MMA
STEFAN STRUVE VS. TAI TUIVASA

PICK: TAI TUIVASA (-130)

3:30 PM ET NCAAF
ALABAMA VS. TENNESSEE

PICK: ALABAMA -21.5 (-110)

3:45 PM ET MMA
ALEXANDER VOLKOV VS. WALT HARRIS

PICK: WALT HARRIS (+165)

4:45 PM ET MMA
KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV VS. JUSTIN GAETHJE

PICK: KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV (-339)

7:30 PM ET NCAAF
MICHIGAN VS. MINNESOTA

PICK: MINNESOTA +3.5 (-115)

Kenny White

PENN ST. -6.5
PENN ST. @ INDIANA | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:49 PM
Over the last four years the Nittany Lions are 32-20 ATS. James Franklin's team has won 42 games while just losing 11. They have eight players on offense, including their quarterback, and 10 on defense who have seven or more college starts. Indiana's Tom Allen is doing a great job upgrading the talent, however he is not yet to the level of a Penn State. Allen is 0-11 straight up and 4-7 ATS versus Top 25 teams. Penn State is a top 10 team.

13-10 IN LAST 23 CFB PICKS | +205

KENTUCKY -5.5
KENTUCKY @ MISSOURI | 10/24 | 3:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:26 PM
Kentucky coach Mark Stoops has done a nice job rebuilding the program. He is 18-8 the last two years while using a converted wide receiver as his primary quarterback. Terry Wilson returned for his senior year after missing most of last year with a knee injury. He was rusty in Week 1 at Auburn but has since rebounded to be one of the most accurate QBs in the SEC. Missouri is under the direction of new head coach Eljah Drinkwitz after just one year at Appalachian State. My power ratings have Kentucky's defense No. 28 and Missouri at No. 59 out of the original 131 teams.

CINCINNATI +2.5
YESTERDAY 6:22 PM
This one is about SMU's offensive strength versus Cincinnati's defensive strength. The Bearcats' defense is allowing just 12.3 points per game and just 4.3 yards per play, ranking No. 6 nationally. SMU's defense ranks 31st allowing 5.5 yards per play. SMU's offense ranks No. 7 in scoring at 42.6 points per game, but Cincinnati isn't too far behind at 35.7 points per game. I have had Cincinnati rated at least three points better the entire season.

OVER 68
VIRGINIA TECH @ WAKE FOREST | 10/24 | 3:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:20 PM
The Hokies are No. 9 in scoring at 42 points per game and Wake Forest is No. 12 at 40.3 points per game. Both teams are 3-1 to the Over. The numbers don't get any better on defense, with Virginia Tech allowing 31.3 points per game and Wake Forest 29.8 points.

2-1 IN LAST 3 VATECH O/U PICKS | +90

OVER 60.5
YESTERDAY 5:44 PM
The Tar Heel offense ranks No. 4 in the country in yards per play at 7.4 and No. 23 in scoring at 35.3 points per game. The defense has allowed 76 points the last two games versus Virginia Tech and Florida State. NC State's offense averages 33.6 points, good for No. 29 overall, and the defense allows 31.4 points. Over is the play.

70% Computer Plays (The Swami)
10* CFB Game of the Month - TCU +7

coastal sports
200* Mississippi

Josh Nagel

OVER 43.5
11:22 AM
The Irish saw their offense get stuck in the mud a bit last week against an inspired Louisville defense. They should be able to get back on track against a Pitt defense that is nowhere near as good as its reputation and this total suggests. Moreover, freshman Joey Yellen was pretty decent last week in relief of injured starter Kenny Pickett and he should be better in this one. We missed the best of this number, but the Over is still solid as at least 45 points should hit the scoreboard.

VIRGINIA +14
VIRGINIA @ MIAMI (FLA.) | 10/24 | 8:00 PM EDT
10:57 AM
Following a solid Week 1 win over Duke, the Cavaliers have stumbled to three consecutive double-digit defeats. Poor execution late and turnovers have felled this club, which is still better than its record indicates. Virginia should be desperate and focused against a Miami club that beat Pitt last week despite a demeanor that suggested it was going through the motions. The Hurricanes will be in trouble Saturday if they overlook Virginia.

9-3 IN LAST 12 MIAMI ATS PICKS | +562

7-3 IN LAST 10 UVA ATS PICKS | +367

OVER 60.5
10:50 AM
The surprising Wolfpack are averaging 36 points per game in their four wins and their defense yielded 45 in a loss to Virginia Tech. This sets up as good formula for an Over against a North Carolina club that probably isn't nearly as good as the top-five ranking it was gifted, but also better than it showed in a loss to Florida State last week. The Tar Heels have a ton of offensive potential and this game should play high.

2-1 IN LAST 3 UNC O/U PICKS | +88

WYOMING -3
WYOMING @ NEVADA | 10/24 | 7:00 PM EDT
10:45 AM
The Wolf Pack have a solid returning quarterback and a decent core of playmakers on the outside. They should be able to score against an inexperienced Wyoming secondary. But the Cowboys have the edge in physicality and their pro-style offense is geared toward wearing opponents down. They should do just that against a thin defensive front.

6-2 IN LAST 8 NEVADA ATS PICKS | +376

OVER 52
10:40 AM
The Cowboys only have allowed 27 total points in three games this year, but they have faced pretty meager competition to this point. Iowa State has an experienced offense and has had some success in Boone Pickens Stadium as well. What's more, the Oklahoma State offense has been stuck in the mud a bit and should get going with the return of QB Spencer Sanders from injury.

WAKE FOREST +10.5
10:34 AM
The Deacons are just a play away from being 3-1 and they are definitely receiving little respect in this spread. They used a balanced attack to blow out Virginia last week and have enough weapons to keep pace with an equally high-powered Hokies club.

8-3 IN LAST 11 VATECH ATS PICKS | +474

SYRACUSE +46
10:28 AM
The Orange are 1-4, but I'm still not sure they are quite as bad as their spread ratings suggest. They historically play Clemson tough, and this line might be a bit inflated based on what the Tigers did last week to Georgia Tech. Clemson doesn't stop playing during blowouts, but doesn't look to run it up, either. This is just too big a cushion to pass up.

LOUISVILLE -5
FLORIDA ST. @ LOUISVILLE | 10/24 | 12:00 PM EDT
10:22 AM
You know it's an odd state of affairs for the Seminoles when a home win over North Carolina is considered a massive accomplishment. They also gave a decent effort against Notre Dame the prior week, but a flat spot looms Saturday. The Cardinals have been a disappointment after overachieving last year. They are a couple plays away from being 3-2 instead of 1-4 and this is a prime spot for a turnaround against a Florida State team in a prime letdown position.

5-1 IN LAST 6 FSU ATS PICKS | +390

5-4-1 IN LAST 10 LVILLE ATS PICKS | +54

endzone
200 Georgia Southern

late info
200* Memphis

Mike McClure

OKLAHOMA -6.5
1:20 AM
Spencer Rattler and the Oklahoma offense will find success often against this TCU defense. This Sooners team is significantly stronger than their 1-2 record after a slow start against K-Sate and Iowa State. I make this line -9 for Oklahoma on the road at TCU. Lay it.

6-1 IN LAST 7 CFB ATS PICKS | +490

TEXAS TECH +3
WEST VIRGINIA @ TEXAS TECH | 10/24 | 5:30 PM EDT
1:12 AM
I like Texas Tech as +3 home dogs against West Virginia who is just 1-2 ATS this season. In a 2020 home game, I make the Red Raiders 0.3 underdogs, making this a solid value spot at +3. Look for Henry Colombi to do just enough at home to cover this spread. Take the points.

6-1 IN LAST 7 CFB ATS PICKS | +490
2-1 IN LAST 3 TXTECH ATS PICKS | +92

sun belt sportswire
200* Wake Forest

Great Lake Sports
Top Opinions
Iowa-4
Houston-14.5

Tampa Bay Rays +160

Bill Marzano

OHIO ST. -26
10:04 AM
The Buckeyes have perhaps one of their best teams on paper. They are loaded on offense with Justin Fields at QB and have a couple of solid running backs. They also are very underrated defensively and will show the Cornhuskers how physical they are. Ohio State should have no problems running up and down the field with Fields leading the way. Look for the Buckeyes to come out in their opener and look sharp on both sides of the ball.

2-1 IN LAST 3 OHIOST ATS PICKS | +90

OVER 68
10:00 AM
This game has all the makings of a high-scoring game. Virginia Tech can score and is rushing the football as well as any team in the nation. The problem is its defense has struggled too. Wake should be able to move the football as well on offense against a defense that has been prone to giving up big plays in the passing game. Turnovers have been a big problem for both teams. Look for plenty of points. Over is the play.

ALABAMA -21.5
9:54 AM
The Crimson Tide are rolling offensively and, after gashing the Georgia defense, should score another 50-plus against a weak Tennessee defense. The Vols have issues at the QB position and haven’t found the consistency they need to compete against the superior teams in the SEC. Bama and coach Nick Saban are looking to make a statement and look to avoid any type of letdown after last week's huge victory. This has been a one-sided series completely dominated by Bama. The Tide roll.

2-1 IN LAST 3 BAMA ATS PICKS | +90

Posted : October 24, 2020 11:20 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Have you seen Phil Steel Northcoast Sports ? He releases at 11:00...Thanks so much

Miss Queen, I haven't seen Mr Steele's picks but I will do my best to locate them for you.

Posted : October 24, 2020 11:24 am
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Thanks so much, your're the best.

Posted : October 24, 2020 11:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Severance
SEVERANCE PAYS
YESTERDAY 12:43 PM

IOWA -3.5
Big news on Friday as Purdue has ruled out electric receiver/returner Rondale Moore for undisclosed reasons. He had opted out but then opted back in when the Big Ten essentially opted back in. Huge loss for the Boilers, who also are without head coach Jeff Brohm as he tested positive for COVID-19. Makes me wonder if perhaps there could be more players sidelined for Purdue. Also, Iowa is 15-4-1 ATS in its past 20 as a road favorite.

John Rainey

10* Cincinnati
5* Marshall
5* Alabama
3* Indiana
1* Boston College
1* FL St

Mike Tierney

CINCINNATI +2.5
YESTERDAY 6:18 PM
SMU has stormed to a 5-0 straight-up record with a dynamic offense, but the defenses it faced are dreadful. Not so with Cincinnati’s, with its knack for interceptions. The host team will bemoan not having top receiver Reggie Roberson and No. 2 rusher T.J. McDaniel, both done for the season. Their absence has been disguised by the fact that three SMU wins have come by one-score margins.

6-2 IN LAST 8 CINCY ATS PICKS | +378

3-1 IN LAST 4 SMU ATS PICKS | +192

OKLAHOMA ST. -2.5
YESTERDAY 6:16 PM
Two consecutive off weeks was a blessing of sorts to the Cowboys. QB Spencer Sanders, out since the season opener, is back on duty from injury rehab. Coach Matt Campbell has built a reputation on taking down favorites, but this spread appears thin. Oklahoma State has yielded one touchdown in each outing, the last one in mop-up time of a blowout. Forever unappreciated, the Cowboys have failed to cover in just four of their last 17 efforts.

4-1 IN LAST 5 IOWAST ATS PICKS | +289

2-1 IN LAST 3 OKLAST ATS PICKS | +89

NOTRE DAME -9.5
YESTERDAY 6:15 PM
Value is a rare commodity on a Notre Dame play. An inviting spread has resulted following the Irish’s dismal offensive effort against Louisville. A superb offensive line will generate more than a dozen points this time. It won’t take a lot to cover. Pitt’s three-game straight-up slide is mostly the offense’s fault. Regular QB Kenny Pickett (ankle) likely will be held out, leaving a backup to go against a defense ranked No. 2 in third-down efficiency. The Irish have covered in four of the last five roadies, while Pitt has not covered at home since its opener six games ago.

4-1 IN LAST 5 ND ATS PICKS | +290

MARSHALL -16
FAU @ MARSHALL | 10/24 | 2:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:14 PM
FAU’s topsy-turvy season so far has consisted of one game staged with five others postponed or canceled. At least 18 players have tested positive with the virus, and the status of this matchup was uncertain for awhile. It’s been a nightmarish start for new coach Willie Taggert. Marshall has forged a perfect straight-up record against admittedly soft competition. Yet not to be ignored are its Nos. 3 and 5 national rankings for points and yards allowed per outing.

3-2 IN LAST 5 MRSHL ATS PICKS | +85

AUBURN -3.5
YESTERDAY 6:13 PM
Tigers QB Bo Nix has been shaky at times, so there is no better cure for the jitters than facing statistically the nation’s ultimate pushover defense. Auburn, not far removed from a top-10 preseason ranking, is 2-2 straight-up. However, the Tigers heavily outgained South Carolina last Saturday, and the other defeat was to possible playoff invitee Georgia. Until new coach Lane Kiffin shows any interest in defense, the Rebels are a near-automatic fade.

2-1 IN LAST 3 AUBURN ATS PICKS | +89

Vegas Sports Informer
5* Rays Over 8

This is for Miss Queen
Northcoast
4*Texas (-10.5) Baylor 3:30 PM
4*Houston (-15) Navy 3:30 PM
3* Iowa St (+3) Oklahoma St 3:30 PM
3*Kansas St (-20.5) Kansas Noon
3* Boston College (-3.5) Georgia Tech
3* Pittsburgh (+9.5/10) Notre Dame

4* Over 58.5 Oklahoma/TCU Noon