Clear all

GOLF MLB COLL FOR FRI THURS OK BUT

31 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

But we got fucked plain and simple on ark St over, no if ands or buts game which should have been closer to 90+ scored, fuckin turn overs more on scores in the fuckin endzone, played golf today and should have sent also early, just rushing this morn to get we bought scheff, rahm and hovland I will have 3 rd round out early tom, we base a nine hole tournament at 3:30 today also might have all out soon, but if I don't it will be out in plenty of time

Posted : October 23, 2020 1:28 pm
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member

Timmy old boy, Good call on sides last night [gia. app st.

Posted : October 23, 2020 1:42 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Yeah army like I said 5 weeks in and you have some teams playing there 1 St game, fucked up nothing normal shark infested wagers we are swimming in, shoot to kill and when we swept all plays in jints we deserved it after getting screwed in ark St over, right side is right no grey area and that fuckin over was the right side, as you guys can see I am still fuckin fuming about that game

Posted : October 23, 2020 1:53 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Some stats I use and I said you won't find anywhere they are comprise of what I worked on since 03, none of which are traditional, they are integrated, kinda like the school buses were way back in the day, DOD were 2nd in league against righties combined pitching screw balls fast balls sliders etc.

Posted : October 23, 2020 2:27 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Some stats I use and I said you won't find anywhere they are comprise of what I worked on since 03, none of which are traditional, they are integrated, kinda like the school buses were way back in the day, DOD were 2nd in league against righties combined pitching screw balls fast balls sliders etc. With a .355 WOBA, and mlb best 126 WRC, THEY 2 nd best against flame throwers behind the Braves, rays opposite 24 the against flame throwers, but 4 th in mlb against all other types of pitches I mentioned above, you will seeing the 2 best COLL teams tonight out of the 5 Blazers and cajuns success rate ats. And w-l bill clark number 2 in the country since "14" who can boast those numbers, this is just the short version of what I mix in and this is to long, so I take out the guess work, and that's where the time comes in, and when we get busy here there is no time to even write this little bit

Posted : October 23, 2020 2:41 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rays front 5 max ml, rays game rl unlimited, S.Fla max game buy up, mid play game over, uab unlimited game play, buy up, ILL. MID GAME game play over in ILL FOR GAME MID, BUY THE YOU NEED LIKE ALWAYS

Posted : October 23, 2020 2:52 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Keep in mind uab was original fav

Posted : October 23, 2020 5:31 pm
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member

Timmy any thoughts on UAB game over? It was one of your early game overs this week.

Posted : October 23, 2020 5:44 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I dropped that over down to a mid play carolina, and pressed uab

Posted : October 23, 2020 6:37 pm
(@carolinawiseguy)
Noble Member

Timmy thank you!

Posted : October 23, 2020 6:50 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

You got it brother am hitting uab again

Posted : October 23, 2020 6:53 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Hey Timmy or anyone else...I read awhile back and you used the term Hedge...What does that mean? Thanks guys for all the early info

Posted : October 23, 2020 6:55 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

S

Posted : October 23, 2020 7:13 pm
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

I’ll take this one freezer queen. Hedging is basically making a second bet opposite of your original to guarantee a profit, or at the very least break even. Say you took Illinois at +23.5 earlier this week. Then the line drops all the way to 13.5. You could then take Wisconsin -13.5. So at the very least you break even (minus the juice), but I’d Wisconsin wins by anywhere between 14 and 23 points, you would win both bets. It works great in live betting online.

Posted : October 23, 2020 7:14 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Most of the time I see how a game is going, or even get a good feel for how it's going to finish right after the 1 St half, if I think 1 of the game bets iss not going to make It i make another bet 2 nd half same amount or even larger to offset the game bet I have been doing that for years, also if I like a team on the moneyline, will offset that bet, if they are the dog, with an ATS. BET ON THE SAME TEAM AT MUCH MORE MONEY, we have won a multitude of nights doing that, and also you will here me say religiously, buy points plus or minus

Posted : October 23, 2020 7:21 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: