Clear all

Monday Night Double Header

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Thanks to covid 19 we get a MNF double header.

Chiefs -5.5 at Bills total 55.5 4pm central
Strange time to play a football game, monday afternoon, unless its one of those MAC vs Sun Belt early bowl games, love those!

Both teams coming off a loss. Bills lose at Titans, Chiefs lose to Raiders. Bills pass D has been horrible, enter Pat Mahomes. No Sammy Watkins tonight, but not sure if that matters all too much. Weather in upper 40s and light rain in the forecast. The Chiefs D didnt look to stout against the Raiders. I think the Chiefs win a close one, leaning Bills +5.5

Arizona at Dallas -1. total 55 No Dak, enter the red rifle Andy Dalton. Will be interesting to watch Dalton with this offense. He might actually be good. Dallas defense is horrible, even the Giants lit them up. Kyler and co should be able to put up points, so should the cowgirls. I like the over. The side is small enough to take the Dallas money line and just need a win to cover.

A teaser on these games might be interesting.

Bills +11.5 / Cardinals + 8 (standard 6 pt teaser) -110

Posted : October 19, 2020 1:49 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Thanks to covid 19 we get a MNF double header.

Chiefs -5.5 at Bills total 55.5 4pm central
Strange time to play a football game, monday afternoon, unless its one of those MAC vs Sun Belt early bowl games, love those!

Both teams coming off a loss. Bills lose at Titans, Chiefs lose to Raiders. Bills pass D has been horrible, enter Pat Mahomes. No Sammy Watkins tonight, but not sure if that matters all too much. Weather in upper 40s and light rain in the forecast. The Chiefs D didnt look to stout against the Raiders. I think the Chiefs win a close one, leaning Bills +5.5

Arizona at Dallas -1. total 55 No Dak, enter the red rifle Andy Dalton. Will be interesting to watch Dalton with this offense. He might actually be good. Dallas defense is horrible, even the Giants lit them up. Kyler and co should be able to put up points, so should the cowgirls. I like the over. The side is small enough to take the Dallas money line and just need a win to cover.

A teaser on these games might be interesting.

Bills +11.5 / Cardinals + 8 (standard 6 pt teaser) -110

Over teaser brings both totals to 49 should be doable

Posted : October 19, 2020 3:01 pm
Share: