Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Saturday 9/26/20

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 9/26/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for MLB, NBA & NHL games.

Posted : September 25, 2020 12:12 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

RALPH MICHAELS ALL FOOTBALL PLAYS

Game: (401) Louisville at (402) Pittsburgh
Date/Time: Sep 26 2020 12:00 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Louisville +3.5 (-110)

View Analysis

NOTE: CFB lines as volatile and I always expect at least a 1.5 line move against us.
Play as a 5% at +1.5 or more
#401 5% Louisville +3.5 Pittsburgh Saturday
I have Louisville as a3 pt Fav giving up 6 ½ points of line value off the top. The Cardinals have played two quality opponents and after dominating WKU with a 487-248 yard edge they did lose to Miami, Fl giving up value as they had a 515-485 yd edge but were -3 turnovers! The Pitt D is a top 20 unit and maybe better but do not be overwhelmed as they have faced Austin Peay & Syracuse. Louisville put up 30+ and the Panthers offense will not be able to keep pace.

OSKEIM SPORTSALL FOOTBALL PLAYS

Game: (431) Iowa State at (432) TCU
Date/Time: Sep 26 2020 1:30 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Bookmaker
Play Rating: 5%
Play: TCU +3.0 (-115)

View Analysis

The Horned Frogs remain a 5% investment at +2 or better at -110 odds or less.

Dave Cokin:

Florida International +6.5
405 Tennessee -3.5

NORTHCOAST COMMUNITY LINE:

EarlyBird: BYU - 13.5

Dave Essler

3* GOY

TCU +3

Barrett Sallee

UNDER 77
UCF @ EAST CAROLINA | 9/26 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 2:25 PM
I understand why the number is so high. After all, Dillon Gabriel and the Knights looked incredible in last weekend’s win over Georgia Tech. Sure, the defense allowed Tech to stay in it awhile, but the team speed was on full display. East Carolina won’t be able to get to 20 … so will UCF go north of 50? Maybe, but I doubt they’ll want to after making their statement last weekend. Cruise control will put this game Under the total.

3-1 IN LAST 4 CFB PICKS | +185

BAYLOR -16.5
KANSAS @ BAYLOR | 9/26 | 7:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 2:23 PM
Ok, Baylor. NOW it’s time to kick off the Dave Aranda era. The Bears will do it in style against a Kansas defense that clearly has issues in the athleticism department. Quarterback Charlie Brewer is going to show just how much of a weapon he is, and how potent the offense can be with running back John Lovett and wide receiver Tyquan Thornton. This one will get incredibly ugly.

5-2 IN LAST 7 CFB ATS PICKS | +275
5-0 IN LAST 5 BAYLOR ATS PICKS | +500

UNDER 44.5
IOWA ST. @ TCU | 9/26 | 1:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 2:21 PM
The Cyclones had nothing offensively against Louisiana last time out, and don’t expect much to change. They just don’t have the size and speed to be explosive on that side of the ball no matter how good Brock Purdy is. TCU is going with Matthew Downing under center instead of Max Duggan. This will be an old-school battle of defenses in which neither team will score 20.

Football Jesus NCAA text Texas Longhorns -pts

Tom Fornelli
#TRUSTTHEPROCESS
YESTERDAY 4:21 PM

ARMY +13.5
ARMY @ CINCINNATI | 9/26 | 3:30 PM EDT
This one is calling to me like the sirens called Odysseus to the rocks. Unlike our hero, I am not afraid to come to their sweet, sweet tune. I love when I can get Army as a dog, particularly when it's nearly a two-touchdown dog. Army is 18-9-1 ATS under Jeff Monken any time it's a dog of 3.5 points or more. It's one of the perks of running an option offense.

4-1 IN LAST 5 CFB ATS PICKS | +290
3-1 IN LAST 4 CINCY ATS PICKS | +192

Barrett Sallee
CFB GURU
10:49 AM

LSU -16.5
MISS. STATE @ LSU | 9/26 | 3:30 PM EDT
The Mike Leach hype is too much. Do we really believe that a system that spreads everybody out, including up front, is going to have a chance against fast and physical front sevens? No way, no how. This line is way too small due in large part to the uncertainty surrounding LSU’s roster. Don’t worry about it. They Tigers will out-athlete the Bulldogs.

5-2 IN LAST 7 CFB ATS PICKS | +275
6-2 IN LAST 8 LSU ATS PICKS | +380

2-1 IN LAST 3 MISSST ATS PICKS | +95

11th Hour Saturday NCAAF: 5u: 431 Iowa State -2.5

Tom Fornelli

SYRACUSE +250
GEORGIA TECH @ SYRACUSE | 9/26 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:13 PM
There's just too much value here for me to pass it up. Syracuse hasn't looked good through two games, but it's not like Georgia Tech's a juggernaut. The Syracuse offense is so much better at home in the dome. Since 2018 the Orange have averaged 39.4 points per game at home compared to 29.9 on the road.

5-3 IN LAST 8 CFB PICKS | +170

PITTSBURGH -3
LOUISVILLE @ PITTSBURGH | 9/26 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:10 PM
It's going to be a while before I can trust Louisville after watching that defensive performance against Miami. The offense is fun, but this is half a football team. That's not the case with Pitt, which has a stout defense, and an offense with a lot of weapons you might not be familiar with yet. Plus, there's a fun trend I discovered with the Panthers under Pat Narduzzi. When they're involved in a game where they're anything from a 3.5-point favorite to a 3.5-point dog, they're 12-5-2 ATS.

3-0 IN LAST 3 LVILLE ATS PICKS | +300

AUBURN -7.5
KENTUCKY @ AUBURN | 9/26 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:08 PM
I don't have a lot of faith in Auburn's ability to compete for an SEC West title in 2020, but this is a good matchup for them. Kentucky's offense struggled last year with quarterback injuries, but even before the injuries, it wasn't a dangerous offense. I don't think it's going to be able to put up a lot of points against Auburn, but I do think Bo Nix and the Tigers can score on this Wildcats defense. Kentucky hangs for a while, but the Tigers pull away in the fourth.

UNDER 57
MISS. STATE @ LSU | 9/26 | 3:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:06 PM
Don't be surprised if this game is ugly. LSU is a team with nothing but new faces in new places, as it's had to replace numerous starters, as well as key coaches on its staff. Mississippi State, meanwhile, is installing a new Air Raid offense under Mike Leach. In the first game of the season after the strangest offseason of all time, I expect both teams to be rusty.

5-3 IN LAST 8 CFB O/U PICKS | +170
3-2 IN LAST 5 LSU O/U PICKS | +80

UNDER 52.5
GEORGIA @ ARKANSAS | 9/26 | 4:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:04 PM
Georgia is debuting its new offense against Arkansas, but it's been an awful offseason to install a new offense. Knowing Kirby Smart, I anticipate the Dawgs getting out to an early lead against an inferior Arkansas team and then just squeezing the air out of the ball. Arkansas will struggle to get 10 points against this Georgia defense, so why put anything of value on tape if you're Georgia?

UNDER 53.5
FLORIDA ST. @ MIAMI (FLA.) | 9/26 | 7:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:03 PM
When it comes to rivalry games my natural inclination is to target the Under, and this is a great spot to do it. Miami's offense moves a lot quicker this year, but it has yet to face a defense with a defensive line like Florida State's. Plus, aside from explosive plays, the Canes offense wasn't great against Louisville. The Under is 8-1 the last nine times these two have played, and it's going to be 9-1 come Saturday night.

6-2 IN LAST 8 MIAMI O/U PICKS | +375

UNDER 43.5
TENNESSEE @ SOUTH CAROLINA | 9/26 | 7:30 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 6:01 PM
Mike Bobo is the latest offensive coordinator tasked with fixing Will Muschamp's offense. I don't know if he'll be successful, but I know Bobo said a couple of weeks ago that he believes up-tempo offenses are ruining football, and that he just wants to line up in jumbo formations and run into the defense. That's what football is, to Bobo, and hearing that makes me think South Carolina's going to try to win games 13-10 this season.

3-1 IN LAST 4 SC O/U PICKS | +190

NC STATE +6.5
NC STATE @ VIRGINIA TECH | 9/26 | 8:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 5:59 PM
Maybe it's just coaches doing that thing coaches do when they try to downplay their team, or maybe Justin Fuente was being honest. All I know is that the Hokies are scheduled to play the first game of their season on Saturday night against an NC State team that has a win under their belt, and Fuente was talking publicly about how many players missing from his team, and that he "hopes" they're able to play. I'll take the points.

Barrett Sallee

UNDER 49.5
KENTUCKY @ AUBURN | 9/26 | 12:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 11:32 AM
There are too many unknowns on offense for both teams to send this one Over the total. It’s unclear what Kentucky’s offense will look like without Lynn Bowden and how quarterback Terry Wilson will look after missing most of last season. Meanwhile, Auburn’s offensive line went under a massive overhaul.

2-0-1 IN LAST 3 AUBURN O/U PICKS | +200

Posted : September 25, 2020 12:18 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Notre Dame at Wake Forest postponed

North Texas at Houston postponed

Tulsa at Arkansas State postponed

USF at FAU postponed

Posted : September 25, 2020 12:18 pm
(@thewhale)
New Member Guest

is there going to be any more service plays today ? thank you

Posted : September 26, 2020 11:13 am
(@neversplitaces)
Estimable Member

Maybe if more people inquire, we can get lucky. So, ARE there going to be anymore service plays today Shaz?
Doesn't look good Whale, as he's not even online. This is brutal on a Saturday...not the birthday present I was hoping to get.
Anyway, good luck to all.

Posted : September 26, 2020 11:25 am
(@bosox66)
Eminent Member

Where you at today?? It’s Saturday !
Anything on Marco Angelo picks??

Posted : September 26, 2020 12:55 pm
Share: