Clear all

Free Premium Service Plays For Sunday 9/20/20

16 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 9/20/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, MLB & NBA games.

Posted : September 20, 2020 8:19 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Football Jesus
NFL Seahawks -pts for wk 2

PGF
Falcons o52

sheep
rams o46

seal
ATL +7 -130

8ball
bills -5.5 2%

Frankie diamonds
sf -6
chiefs -6.5

Brett Anderson
THE DOG WHISPERER
YESTERDAY 9:30 PM

ARIZONA -6.5
WASHINGTON @ ARIZONA | 9/20 | 4:05 PM EDT
The rising Cardinals upset the defending NFC champs in Week 1, but this line stayed put at where it was weeks earlier. That's because the Football Team also pulled off a stunner. Washington had the perfect setup for its scary D-line against the depleted Eagles, but facing the Cards on the road is much different. Washington just doesn't measure up talent-wise, and I want to grab this before it reaches a full TD. Lay the 6.5.

4-0 IN LAST 4 NFL PICKS | +400
2-1 IN LAST 3 WAS ATS PICKS | +91

Stephen Oh
DATA SCIENTIST
9:41 AM

SEATTLE -4
NEW ENGLAND @ SEATTLE | 9/20 | 8:20 PM EDT
This is a tale of two offenses. The Seahawks and quarterback Russell Wilson looked sharp last week in a pass-first attack, and I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck with the same plan on Sunday night. Meanwhile the Patriots are still making the transition from Tom Brady's arm to Cam Newton's legs. Their new-look offense will face a much tougher test in Seattle than it did against Miami.

14-6 IN LAST 20 NE ATS PICKS | +751

5-0-2 IN LAST 7 SEA ATS PICKS | +500

R.J. White
SUPER STAT GEEK
12:08 PM

PHILADELPHIA +1
L.A. RAMS @ PHILADELPHIA | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT
This was the biggest move off the lookahead number, as injuries to the offensive line caught up to the Eagles in their loss to Washington. But they should be more healthy for this matchup, with Lane Johnson expected to return and Miles Sanders also likely back after the Eagles had to go down to their No. 3 running back in Week 1. That means the line should be closer to the lookahead number of Eagles -3.5. I'd say these two teams are close to even in terms of strength, and while I don't think teams get full home-field advantage, if there's any at all the Eagles should be at worst short favorites in this game.

8-2 IN LAST 10 NFL PICKS | +580
29-12-1 IN LAST 42 LAR ATS PICKS | +1546

HITMAN | NFL Side - Sunday, Sep 20 2020 1:00PM
270 NYJ 7.0(-110) BetOnline vs 269 SFX double-dime bet

Analysis: This is what you call a ugly dog play. Nobody wants to bet on the Jets after that pathetic performance against the Bills. However, this line is way too high and there's clear value on the Jets in week two.

There's multiple situational factors in favor of the Jets, including the fact that the 49ers are a west coast team playing an early start time on the east coast, and the fact that over the last six seasons, teams that lose by double digits in week 1 are 62.5% ATS in their week two game.

The 49ers pass game is in shambles. George Kittle is not 100%, their number one wide receiver Deebo Samuel is out, and their number two wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk is potentially out as well. San Francisco's offensive success is based off their running game, but the one thing this Jets team can do is stop the run, as they had the number 2 run defense in DVOA last season and held the Bills running backs to 2.3 YPC in week one.

Defensively, San Francisco is still above average, but they are not the unit they once were. Important assistant coach Joe Woods left in the offseason, they lost DT Deforest Buckner, and an already shaky secondary is now without stud CB Richard Sherman for this game.

Power rating wise, I make this game Jets +5.5. This is mostly a San Francisco fade play, as they are a team that just can't be laying this amount of points on the road with the current injury situation as well as lack of explosiveness on offense!

HITMAN | NFL Total - Sunday, Sep 20 2020 1:00PM
275 DET / 276 GBP OVER 48.5 Westgate double-dime bet

Analysis: I absolutely hate being late to the number here, as this line was 47.5 but got bet up at that number by some sharp groups.

However, I expect this total to climb even higher.

Detroit is likely without their top three cornerbacks in this game, and in a co-vid year, that means even more trouble then before. The Lions will likely have practice squad players in their secondary, and making matters worse is the fact that they have one of the worst pass rushes in the NFL. The Vikings lack pass rush and cornerbacks, and Aaron Rodgers torched them on Sunday. The Lions defense held Mitchel Trubisky in check for three quarters last week, until the cornerback injuries, and then proceeded to give up three touchdowns in the fourth quarter. Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay should absolutely dominate in this matchup.

When Matt Stafford went down halfway through 2019, Lions were 8th in NFL in PPG and 4th in yards per game. Stafford was on pace for 38TD/10INT, and a career high in passer rating, YPA, and TD rate. Matt Stafford is still more then capable of putting up his share of points in this matchup, and few quarterbacks have been better in their career at putting up points when coming from behind

277 NYG 6.5(-115) Bookmaker vs 278 CHI double-dime bet

273 MIN 3.0(-110) Westgate vs 274 IND double-dime bet

Analysis: Yes, the Vikings looked bad against Green Bay. But we predicted that, and a lot of that had to do with the matchup issues that the Packers gave them in 2019 once again showing in 2020. The Vikings offensively struggle against teams with a dominant defensive line, and defensively struggle against top end quarterbacks (especially with their corner situation). The Colts will not be able to take advantage of this nearly as much as Green Bay did.

Since Mike Zimmer became the Vikings HC, no team in the NFL is better off a loss. The Vikings are 28-9 ATS off a loss with an ATS margin of nearly 5 PPG. For all the talk about how bad the Vikings defense looked on Sunday (and it did look bad), the Colts defense allowed a 19 of 20 passing, three touchdown performance from a bottom tier starting quarterback in Gardner Minshew.

Most importantly, we have line value. Power rating wise, I have the Vikings 0.5 better then Indy. With HFA being worth 2 points at most, Indy can’t be laying 3.

Greg Shaker | NFL Total - Sunday, Sep 20 2020 1:00PM
275 DET / 276 GBP OVER 49.0 Bookmaker double-dime bet

Analysis: 2* OVER at 51 or better. Both teams will score here especially the Packers since the Lions have a banged up secondary..

WARREN SHARP

Add: 275 Detroit Lions Over 47.5 (1 unit)

Dr. Chuck

5% NFL Sunday: Arizona Cardinals -6.5

R.J. White

NEW ENGLAND +4
NEW ENGLAND @ SEATTLE | 9/20 | 8:20 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:19 PM
Is Seattle a legit Super Bowl contender after one week? Because they'd have to be to stop me from taking Bill Belichick and more than a field goal. The Seahawks caught the Falcons defense off-guard with an un-Seahawks-like offensive plan last week, but that's not going to work two weeks in a row, especially against the greatest defensive mind of all time. After putting a run-heavy offense on tape last week, the Patriots could open things a bit more here to turn the tables on the Seahawks. When it comes to Belichick's Patriots getting blown out, I'll believe it when I see it.

19-11-2 IN LAST 32 SEA ATS PICKS | +673

ARIZONA -6.5
YESTERDAY 10:15 PM
If this line moves, it's going to be toward Arizona, so let's hop on it now before it gets to seven. These two teams pulled off upsets last week, but only the Cardinals have the look of a legit playoff contender. Washington took advantage of the Eagles' injury issues on the offensive line to rack up eight sacks, but I don't see that happening with a Cardinals team that's coming off a win over a team with another elite defensive line. I don't expect Washington to do much offensively against an improving defense, and this feels like a line that people would expect to be three points higher later in the season.

20-15 IN LAST 35 WAS ATS PICKS | +345

15-12-2 IN LAST 29 ARI ATS PICKS | +168

JACKSONVILLE +9
JACKSONVILLE @ TENNESSEE | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:12 PM
Going to jump on Jacksonville with the expectation this line drops a bit. The Jaguars proved they aren't as bad as people thought last week, and even though they didn't put up a ton of yardage on offense, Gardner Minshew outplayed Philip Rivers to get his team the win. The Titans don't seem like a team built to blow many opponents out, and I worry about how they'll show up for this one after having to play super late on Monday night. The trends point to Tennessee, and the public backing Jacksonville heavily as a 'dog scares me, but I'm going to take the plunge a second straight week with the Jags on an inflated line.

9-7 IN LAST 16 JAC ATS PICKS | +132

UNDER 41.5
DENVER @ PITTSBURGH | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 10:04 PM
These two teams have been reliable Under teams since the start of last year, and both went Under on Monday. Now, part of that was the Steelers playing without their star QB in 2019, but Ben Roethlisberger looked like he needed to shake off some rust in Week 1. Denver has a good enough D that I don't necessarily see him lighting up the scoreboard this week. And I think the Broncos offense is in serious trouble against this elite Pittsburgh defense, especially against their excellent pass rush. I'm going to jump on this total now before it gets to the key number of 41.

14-6-3 IN LAST 23 PIT O/U PICKS | +733

Stats Analytics Sports
NFL - All 2* Plays
Philadelphia Eagles +1.5
Miami Dolphins +6
Indianapolis Colts/Minnesota Vikings Under 48.5
Jacksonville Jaguars/Tennessee Titans Under 43.5
Washington Football Team/Arizona Cardinals Under 47

Posted : September 20, 2020 8:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Ness

10* Jags/Tenn. Titans OVER the total 43.

VegasInsider Edge NFL (Week #1 record 4-2)
Week #2
Carolina Panthers +9.5
Denver Broncos +7.5
Minnesota Vikings +3
Green Bay Packers -6
Las Vegas Raiders +6 (Monday Night)

Hank Goldberg

NFL Best Bets

MINNESOTA +3

MINNESOTA @ INDIANAPOLIS | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT

Philip Rivers is a statue and he continues to turn the ball over. The Colts' defense just allowed Gardner Minshew to complete 19 of 20 passes. Minnesota should be favored in this game. The Vikings will run the ball better this week and get to 1-1.

NEW ORLEANS -5.5

NEW ORLEANS @ LAS VEGAS | 9/21 | 8:15 PM EDT

The Raiders have no defense. Alvin Kamara is going to have a huge game both as a runner and receiver. The Saints' defense just shut down Tom Brady and they're going to show up big here too. Lay the points.

ATLANTA +4.5

ATLANTA @ DALLAS | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT

The Falcons are loaded on offense. Matt Ryan hit three different receivers for more than 100 yards each. Don't overreact to Atlanta's Week 1 result versus Russell Wilson: This team is closer to the version that finished 6-2 last season than the version that started 1-7. The Cowboys are dealing with several key injuries, and their coaching continues to be subpar. Grab the points.

Mike Tierney

ARIZONA -7
YESTERDAY 4:54 PM
Overreaction in Week 2 based on a single outcome is a common malady, but it does not apply with the Cardinals. The quantum leap forward by QB Kyler Murray and the earth-shattering Arizona debut by WR DeAndre Hopkins cannot be discounted. The Washington Football Team may have opened with a W but scrounged out a league-low 239 yards and averaged a measly 2.2 per rush. Good luck keeping up with Murray and Hopkins.

7-0-1 IN LAST 8 NFL PICKS | +700
15-6 IN LAST 21 WAS ATS PICKS | +833

4-0-1 IN LAST 5 ARI ATS PICKS | +400

L.A. RAMS PK
L.A. RAMS @ PHILADELPHIA | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 4:53 PM
Philly QB Carson Wentz was sacked eight times by the Washington Football Team. Watching Rams DT Aaron Donald on film must be a horror show. The Eagles’ battered offensive line appears to be getting healthier but not enough to contain Donald and sidekicks. L.A. coach Sean McVay is 20-8 straight-up away from home, and he has won all three road openers. Let’s put the impact of Rams RB Todd Gurley’s departure to rest; he played minimally last year.

14-9 IN LAST 23 LAR ATS PICKS | +401

7-5 IN LAST 12 PHI ATS PICKS | +149

JACKSONVILLE +8.5
JACKSONVILLE @ TENNESSEE | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 4:50 PM
Look now at the QB passer ratings because you won’t see the Jags’ Gardner Minshew (third between future Hall of Famers Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers) there long. Still, Minshew (19-for-20) has quieted the Trevor Lawrence/2021 draft speculation with a stellar showing in the opener. The Titans are solid but not explosive on offense, which makes the healthy spot a tad high — particularly after Stephen Gostkowski’s atrocious placekicking last Sunday.

15-6 IN LAST 21 JAC ATS PICKS | +864

14-7 IN LAST 21 TEN ATS PICKS | +629

R.J. White

FEATURED PICK

UNDER 42
N.Y. GIANTS @ CHICAGO | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 7:22 PM
I have some breaking news: The Bears offense is not good. Yes, Mitchell Trubisky was able to rally for three fourth-quarter TDs to steal a win in Detroit, but that doesn't happen without the Lions suffering cluster injuries in the secondary. The Giants seem like the type of defense who could give up some points, but did you actually watch them closely on Monday night? I was impressed at what they did against a great Steelers offense (despite what the scoreboard showed). I also believe the Bears pass rush could make quick work of this Giants O-line, helping to keep this game in the 30s.

9-2 IN LAST 11 NFL PICKS | +680
10-5 IN LAST 15 NYG O/U PICKS | +449

GREEN BAY -6
DETROIT @ GREEN BAY | 9/20 | 1:00 PM EDT
YESTERDAY 5:14 PM
Detroit has been hit hard by injuries, particularly at the cornerback position, which is not what you want to see when you're about to face Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau Field. The Lions are also dealing with injury issues on the offensive side of the ball, where they could be without No. 1 receiver Kenny Golladay for another game as well as their starting right tackle. While I always worry Matthew Stafford will have it in him to cover through the back door as one of the better passers in this league, I think the odds favor Green Bay winning by at least a touchdown.

9-2 IN LAST 11 NFL PICKS | +680
37-6 IN LAST 43 GB ATS PICKS | +3027

11-3-1 IN LAST 15 DET ATS PICKS | +769

HITMAN | NFL Total - Sunday, Sep 20 2020 1:00PM
269 SFX / 270 NYJ UNDER 41.5 Westgatesingle-dime bet

Analysis: I am keeping this play a little smaller due to the fact that we missed out on a better number earlier in the week. I do expect this number to close lower.

This matchup is likely to be the worst matchup of wide receivers this season. San Francisco's defensive line against the Jets offensive line is quite possibly the biggest mismatch in the trenches this week. The 49ers offense, lacking pass catching firepower, is likely to depend on the running game, which is the one thing the Jets defense can stop (number two in run defense DVOA last season, and another good start to the season this year)

Last week, we saw the Jets Bills game close 39. I believe this total should be similar, as both teams defensive strengths (up front) should be able to stop the opposing teams run games, and both defenses weakness (secondary) are unlikely to be exposed by these teams dealing with injured skill position players.

Colin Cowherd - Blazing 5

Dallas Cowboys -5 vs Atlanta Falcons
(30-24)

Detroit Lions +6.5 vs Green Bay Packers
(26-24)

Miami Dolphins +5.5 vs Buffalo Bills
(24-23)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -7 vs Carolina Panthers
(30-20)

New England Patriots +4 vs Seattle Seahawks
(23-20)

Posted : September 20, 2020 9:17 am
(@neversplitaces)
Estimable Member

Posted this too late yesterday so I thought I'd try again earlier today...
Always a pleasure to see your work on display. I love all the content you provide. With that being said, I haven't seen the FREE SERVICE PLAYS listed for a couple days. Is it possible to display those too? Thanks again so much brother.

Posted : September 20, 2020 10:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mid American Sports (Raiderman - NFL) - Los Angeles Chargers +9

Jeff ma - dolphins, jets, Texans, chargers , patriots

King Creole Sports

2* Over 51 Ravens

Mike Missanelli
eagles
Cardinals
Colts

UptownDaveSports

Vikings +3
Packers over 49

Elite Sports Picks

N.Y. Giants +5.5 over Chicago (NFL)

Insider Sports Report

5* N.Y. Giants +5.5 over Chicago (NFL)
Range: +7 to +3

3* Carolina/Tampa Bay OVER 47.5 (NFL)
Range: 45.5 to 49.5

3* Minnesota +3 over Indianapolis (NFL)
Range: +5 to +1

National Sports Service

4* Detroit +6.5 over Green Bay (NFL)

3* N.Y. Giants/Chicago UNDER 42 (NFL)

3* Baltimore/Houston OVER 50 (NFL)

Primetime Sports Picks For 09/20/20

4 Unit --> Carolina/Tampa Bay OVER 47.5 (NFL)

3 Unit --> Dallas -4.5 over Atlanta (NFL)

3 Unit --> Seattle -4 over New England (NFL)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Marquee Picks® For 09/20/20

4★ Baltimore/Houston UNDER 50 (NFL)

3★ L.A. Rams/Philadelphia OVER 45.5 (NFL)

3★ New England +4 over Seattle (NFL)

SkyBluePicks

Eagles
Colts

10vipbets

ENG : Premier League
Leicester - Burnley
Leicester -1
Odd : 2.00

Joe Williams
Buffalo Bills/Miami Dolphins Over 42
New York Jets/San Francisco 49ers Under 42
Atlanta Falcons/Dallas Cowboys Over 53
Baltimore Ravens/Houston Texans Under 49.5

Matt Blunt
Sunday Night Football
Best Bet - Seattle Seahawks/New England Patriots Under 45
Regular Play - Seattle Seahawks -4

Toby Maxtone-Smith (VegasInsider Soccer Handicaper)
New Castle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Play #1 - Under 2.5 goals

Chelsea vs Liverpool
Play #2 - Liverpool +110

Leicester City vs Burnley
Play #3 - Game to be played to a DRAW +295

Vince Akins (VegasInsider)
NFL
Indianapolis Colts -3
Dallas Cowboys -3.5
New England Patriots/Seattle Seahawks Under 45
Chicago Bears/New York Giants Over 42
Buffalo Bills/Miami Dolphins Under 42
Houston Texans/Baltimore Ravens Under 49.5

multibet365

#1 Juventus - Sampdoria : Juventus -1.5 @ 1.90
#2 Granada - Alaves : Granada @ 2.00

Posted : September 20, 2020 10:40 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Posted this too late yesterday so I thought I'd try again earlier today...
Always a pleasure to see your work on display. I love all the content you provide. With that being said, I haven't seen the FREE SERVICE PLAYS listed for a couple days. Is it possible to display those too? Thanks again so much brother.

I will get to them as soon as I can. Some of my sources aren't working right now for some reason.

Posted : September 20, 2020 11:10 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Northcoast economy club plays
1. Kansas city
2. Buffalo
3. Baltimore
4. Indianapolis
5. Detriot

FOOTBALL HANDICAPER
VIKINGS +3
49ers -7
BILLs -5.5

MTI - 2 Team 6pt Teasers

4.5-Star Titans -1.5, Giants +11.5
4-Star Titans -1.5, Vikings +9
4-Star Vikings +9, Giants +11.5

Ben Burns

MONEY-LINE MONEYBALL!

Seahawks ML

Big Al Smash - dolphins

Root
MILL-Washington +
———
No Limit-Detroit +
Perfect Play-LA Chargers +
Inner Circle-Indianapolis -

Pinnacle- Texans

Stephen Nover's NFL Underdog Supreme
NY Giants

Ben Burns

MLB AFTERNOON VIOLATOR

Houston -195

Freddy Wills

Bills / Dolphins ova 42
Pitt -.5/ Cardinals -1 Tease

Posted : September 20, 2020 11:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

newworldinsiders

GREAT WEST INSIDER: 49ers OV 41.5

Fezzik

3 stars: Detroit +6 and Minny +3.

Freddy Wills

premium pick. The play is on, Colts -3 -115 5.5% NFL POD

ultra sports 9/20

eagles
vikings
patriots

Tkwins

4* Ny Giants +6
3* Washington +7.5
3* Houston +7.5

NFL​(BOB BALFE)
1:00 PM EST
Rotation #274
Colts -3 over Vikings
Both teams coming this game 0-1 to start the season. Minnesota doesn’t look right offensively with the departure of Stefon Diggs, but the real story is the once great defense this team had is a thing of the past. This team just doesn’t have much talent anymore nor do they have a lot of quality depth. It’s actually the Colts Defense that could be the next dynasty as they have experience and talent in all levels of their defense. Marlon Mack will be a tough loss for the Colts, but I believe Phillip Rivers will throw the ball more and duplicate the game plan Aaron Rodgers and the Packers had last week. The Vikings simply can’t cover and will have a hard time keeping up on the scoreboard. Keep in mind this is a brand new offensive and defensive system for Minnesota as they brought in two new coordinators this year. Head Coach Mike Zimmer is on the clock. Take the Colts.

Mti

bases
4.5 nyy and cleve

nfl
4.5 car +8.5 and atl +3.5

the odds crusher

Atlanta Braves +107
cubs over 7.5 runs
Denver Nuggets +7.5
New York Giants +5.5
Philadelphia Eagles -1.5
over 47 chiefs/chargers

Lee Sterling

30 Indy
25 (2TT) TB and LAC
25 Hous
20 Buff

Vegas Line Reader

NFL MAX Play: Detroit Lions +6

Maddux

20 philly

Posted : September 20, 2020 11:18 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Westgate NFL Super Contest
Top 5 picks
KC 401
GB 306
SF 302
NYG 293
PHI 290

MTI

4.5-Star Panthers +8.5 over Buccaneers

Tampa Bay is off a road loss in New Orleans in which they punted the ball away five times. This has not been a good spot for them, as they are 0-11 ATS (-9.82 ppg) when they are off road loss in which they punted the ball away four-plus times and are facing a team that has forced fewer than four punts per game season-to-date. The SDQL text is:

team=Buccaneers and p:AL and oA(ounts)=4 and season >= 2008

The Panthers qualify for a league-wide, multi-season system that reads, Road dogs on grass are 23-0 ATS when they are off a loss as a dog in which they had fewer than three interceptions and fewer than three passing TDs and they are facing a team that has an average turnover margin of at least plus one-half and has averaged fewer than 28 ppg. The SDQL text is:

AD and surface=grass and p:LD and p:PTD<3 and p:INT=0.5 and oA(points) =20151012

These road dogs are 16-5 straight up.

As a dog in New Orleans, the Bucs could not afford to be conservative. Here they are a big home favorite and we expect a conservative approach, and this should allow the Panthers to stay within this huge number. Bruce Arians has been a favorite by more than eight points six times in his coaching career. He is 0-6 ATS and he lost two of his last three straight up. The SDQL text is:

coach = Bruce Arians and line =500 and p:day=Sunday and week=2 and p:TOM>=0

Dallas won eight games last season and they started this season with a loss as a road favorite to the Rams. This slots the Cowboys into a play-against spot, as teams that went 8-8 last season are 0-16 at home on Sunday in week two when they lost their opener, they are not getting more than a field goal, and their opponent is not off a 24-plus point win as an underdog. The SDQL text for this one is:

wins=0 and losses =1 and PRSW=8 and H and day=Sunday and not (op and op:margin>=24) and line <= 3

As a team, Dallas is 0-18 ATS as a favorite on artificial turf when they are off a game as a favorite in which they converted fewer than five third downs and completed better than 60% of their passes and 0-13-1 ATS as a home favorite over a non-divisional opponent when they are off a SU and ATS loss. The SDQL for these are:

team=Cowboys and F and surface=artificial and p:F and p:3DM60 and date>=20071200

and

team=Cowboys and HF and NDIV and p:L and p:ATSL and date>=20091213

The Falcons quick strike offense gives them the possibility of a legit cover and, if they dont get that, a backdoor cover. Grab the points.

4-Star Rams at Eagles under 45.5

The Eagles converted 5 of 14 third down attempts and punted the ball away five times in their week one 27-17 loss as a road favorite in Washington. This activates the following league-wide, multi-season system: Since the start of the 2017 season, teams are 0-28 OU off a SU and ATS loss as a road favorite in which they allowed at least one TD, converted fewer than 45% of their third downs and punted the ball away at least five times, as long as the total is at least 40. The SDQL text is:

surface=grass and p:LAF and p:ATSL and po:TD>0 and p:3DP=5 and season >= 2017 and total>=40

The average score in these 28 games has been 17.4 to 14.2. Wow.

The linesmakers rate this one close to pick so we expect both teams to start cautiously. Philadelphia will try to protect Wentz by featuring the run and quick passes whereas the Rams will sit back and wait for the Eagles to make a mistake. Both teams should feel they can win with 20 points. We are on the Under.

4-Star Ravens Texans UNDER 50

The Texans were beaten badly by the Chiefs in week one and now they have to face the other AFC powerhouse in week two. Houstons week one result qualifies them for a Golden Goose league-wide system. It reads, Teams that won double-digit games the previous season are 0-23 OU when they are off a road loss in which they committed more turnovers than their opponent and the team they are facing has averaged 1.5 or fewer turnovers per game and is off a win in which they committed fewer turnovers than their opponent. The SDQL text is:

PRSW>=10 and p:AL and op:W and p:TO>po:TO and op:TO=20151200

Last season there were two active games, and both stayed under by double-digits.

Finally, we note that Baltimore is 0-15 OU on artificial turf when they are off a win and they are facing a team that has scored less than 17% of their points from field goals season-to-date. We are going Under this number.

MLB CAPPERS
YANKEES-1.5 runs
STL CARDINALS-159
CHICAGO WHITE SOCKS+120

JH Sportsline

4* Miami

Bondi

7* Arizona
3* Philadelphia
3* Indianapolis

Al demarco

Top-Rated 15 Dime Release

Ravens

Kirby Maxwell

30 dime

Washington football team

Jack Brayman

40 Dime
NFL Winner # 23 of 35

NFL TOTAL OF THE MONTH

40 dime over Ravens Texans

Fezzik

Jets, jets under and raiders

Mitchell Newman

75 DIME
Oddsmakers Mistake

Giants

Big Al

N.F.L. 3 Detroit Houston Arizona LA-Chargers

Matt Rivers

Blank Check
Waive The Rating
NFL Game of my 19-Year Career

Arizona Cardinals

Posted : September 20, 2020 11:22 am
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Thank you so very much for all the great info.

I was wondering if anyone has seen LANG's pick? ( Brandon Lang)

Posted : September 20, 2020 11:56 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Steve Budin

CALI-CARTEL

50 Dime
Game 2 Lock

Lakers

Nelly's
2* #267 Atlanta Falcons +4.5 over Dallas Cowboys 12:00 PM CT
2* #273 Minnesota Vikings +3 over Indianapolis Colts 12:00 PM CT
2* #287 New England Patriots +4 over Seattle Seahawks 7:20 PM CT

Gavazzi
#266 3% PITTSBURGH (-7) 1:00 PM
#271 4% Buffalo (-5-) 1:00 PM ET
#273 5% Minnesota (+3) 1:00 PM ET
#278 3% CHICAGO (-5) 1:00 PM ET
#282 3% ARIZONA (-6-) 4:05 PM ET
#287 4% New England (+4) 8:20 PM ET NBC TV
#268 4% OVER 53- Dallas 1:00 PM ET

Stephen DeAngelo

50 DIME
Winner # 2 in a Row

Interconference Best Bet

Arizona cardinals

Zack Cimini (VegasInsider - NFL) - New England Patriots +4

Jay McNeil

50 Dime
NFL Total of the Month

This game should go OVER
by the 3rd Quarter!

Over bucs panthers

Billy Coleman

NBA
3* Denver/LA Lakers OVER 213.5

Tom Stryker

14-1 ATS NFL ULTIMATE DIVISION INVESTMENT
Titans

22-5 ATS NFL TOP SHELF INVESTMENT
49ers

13-0 ATS NFL SUNDAY NIGHT PERFECT PLAY
Patriots

Marc Lawrence

Sunday Night Double Perfect Situation Key Play!

Patriots

Sean michels

50 dime teaser cardinals Ravens

Chuck O’Brien

Early Bankroll Builder

50 DIME
2-Team NFL Teaser of the Month

50 dime teaser Pittsburgh Tampa bay

Britney DeLuca

Banger play of day
EAGLES UNDER 47

King creole

King Creole NFL- Sunday in the NFL:
1:00pm ET / #261-262
Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles
3*** Play on: UNDER the TOTAL
*Optimum OU line: 45.5 or more points
1:00pm ET / #279-280
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans
2** Play on: UNDER the TOTAL
*Optimum OU line: 44 or more points
4:25pm ET / #283-284
BALTIMORE RAVENS @ HOUSTON TEXANS
4**** BEST BET on: OVER THE TOTAL
*Optimum OU line: 50 or less points

Chris Jordan

1000 - packers

Stats Analytics Sports
MLB
Baltimore Orioles +143
Oakland A's -1.5 runs +115
Cleveland Indians/Detroit Tigers Over 7.5

BALFE
Tb-8/// car
Atl+3.5/// dallas
Indy-3// mn
Chi -3.5/// nyg
Sea-4/// ne

UptownDaveSports

GOY
Carolina +9 *10

Eagles under 46 *5
Lions +6 *2
Jags +7.5 *2
Falcons +4 *2
jets over 41 *1
vikes over 49 *1
ravens under 50 *1
also 1/2 unit on underdog ML's always

Teaser of day 10pt 3team *5
Panthers +18.5
Falcons +13
Rams under 56

MLB
Reds -120 *5
Reds under 9.5 *5
Padres over 8.5 *5

Mid-American Sports (Adding - Raiderman)
NFL
Falcons +3.5
Colts -3
Bills -5.5
Patriots/Seahawks Under 45

Posted : September 20, 2020 12:09 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I haven't seen it but if I do I will post.

Posted : September 20, 2020 12:11 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

PickersMx

La Barba Pickers
200 Dimes
Búffalo Bills -5.5

Lady Pickers
150 Dimes
Green Bay Packers -6

Mushu
100 Dimes
Kansas City Chiefs -8.5

Paul Leiner

3000* Over 42 Bills/Dolphins
500* Over 44 Titans/Jaguars
100* Cardinals -7

Warren Sharp

Add: 286 Los Angeles Chargers team total Under 20.5 -130 (0.5 units)

Winning Sports Plays (J.R. Stevens)

Carolina +10 (GOY)

Atlanta +3.5

Detroit +6

Jacksonville +8

L.A. Chargers +9

(Also smaller ML play on each game)

Sports Insights

NFL Best Bets (3-3-0, -0.30)

(287) NE Over 45-110
(287) NE 4-110
(284) HOU Under 51.5-110
(286) LAC 8.5-110
(275) DET 6-110
(277) NYG 5.5-100

The Winning Touch (The Swami - 4-1 Saturday)
NFL
10* Lions +7
5* Broncos +7
5* Dolphins +6
5* Lions/Packers Under 51

Bob Valentino

Top-Rated
100 DIME
Winner # 30 of 46

NFC Mismatch Lock

Cowboys

Super Lock Line

NFL: Seattle Seahawks -4

Profit On Sports

NFL: Tampa Over 47.5
NFL: Minnesota +3
NFL: Detroit +6.5

MLB: Oakland -140
MLB: Seattle Under 8.5

NBA: Lakers -7.5

H&H Sports (Update #1 - Back by 3:40pm)
NFL
Triple Dime - Eagles -124 (Moneyline)
Triple Dime - Buccaneers -7 (-120)
Double Dime - Cowboys -145 (Moneyline)
Double Dime - Titans -6.5 (-120)

MLB
Triple Dime - Rays -147
Triple Dime - Cardinals -157
Double Dime - Braves/Mets Over 9.5

DAVE ESSLER | NFL TOTAL SUN, 09/20/20 - 1:00 PM
274 IND / 273 MIN Over 47.5 Pinnacle

triple-dime bet
Analysis:
If the Colts allowed Jacksonville 27 points they should allow Minnesota more. I know that the Colts gave the Jaguars a couple of short fields, but the didn't stop them from scoring. And that's with Jacksonville only attempting ONE pass over 20 yards. Now they get Cousins, who was second behind Lamar Jackson in yards per pass thrown, and in week one the Vikings has the best points per play average. I'll cut the Colts offense a little slack with Rivers not having a preseason with his WR's, but theðy couldn't run the ball against Jacksonville so Rivers threw the ball 46 times. I don't see them establishing a running game against the Vikings. Last week Minnesota KNEW Devonte Adams was one of Rodgers' only option and still he caught 14 passes. Last week TY Hilton and Jack Doyle had less catches than both Parris Campbell and Jonathon Taylor. That will change because if the Colts want to win it has to. So either way the more River puts the ball in the air the more chance for points, even it's off turnovers. So, week two timing should be better on offense and honestly we only need something even close to last week to cash this ticket.

DAVE ESSLER | NFL SIDE SUN, 09/20/20 - 1:00 PM
270 NYJ 7.0 (-110) Pinnacle vs 269 SFX

triple-dime bet
Analysis:
I REALLY love this and perhaps should make it a bigger bet. First the obvious - coast toî coast travel and an early start for SF. SF didn't win a regular season game by more than a TD after Thanksgiving last year, or, their last five games. They're in this very stadium again next week, so two weeks from home in a very unfamiliar bubble, if you will. Not only did they lose to Arizona, but Garopollo was nothing special and their two leading pass catchers were not WRs, which didn’t surprise me without Deebo Samuel and no Emanuel Sanders. Not only did the Jets play the Bills tough after the first quarter, but the Bills leading rusher was Josh Allen and he also threw 46 passes. If that's what Garopollo has to do this week SF is in real trouble. PPP last week the 49ers were only marginally better against the Cardinals at home than the Jets were at Buffalo. The Jets were 5-3 SU at home last season. Last year as a road favorite SF was just 1-2. As a home dog last year the Jets were 4-2 ATS. So I'll gladly take a TD for good measure and sprinkle some Jets ML. J-E-T-S +7.

Spartan

Triple Dime Bet

Green Bay Packers -6

Maddux

Adding: 10 San Francisco/NY Jets under 41.5

Posted : September 20, 2020 12:30 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Lester Legend
10* Titans -7

DR. CHUCK

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYS

Game: (263) Carolina Panthers at (264) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Date/Time: Sep 20 2020 1:00 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Total Over 47.0 (-110)

View Analysis

A drop all the way down to 47??????????
The question marks I want to put at the end of the above question would never end if the game didn't have a strict start time!!!
Kooky talk....playing this Over like at least the 5% I am playing the Cards
Game: (281) Washington Football Team at (282) Arizona Cardinals
Date/Time: Sep 20 2020 4:05 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Arizona Cardinals -6.5 (-110)

Inkbets

NFL: Philadelphia Eagles ML @ 1.80/-125 (3 Units)
-The overreaction special of the week. The Eagles lost to a team that is perceived to be horrible in Washington (which we had WAS in) while the Rams beat a perennially hyped up Cowboys team. If you watched the Rams game last week you'd know McCarthy's nonsensical call in the red zone cost them that game - not being outplayed by the Rams. The Rams ability to make plays disappeared after Dallas made necessary adjustments. With tape to go off of here and travelling cross country for the Rams, love the Eagles in this spot. Nice cozy LA weather and practicing on turf to low 60's on natural grass when your body clock is set to 10am for kickoff. Eagles in this game.

NFL: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -8 @ 1.97/-103 (3 Units)
-The Panthers very well may have the worst defense in the NFL. They got torched last week by the Raiders and now have to play an even more potent offense. Tampa Bay having a week under their belt now should help them greatly. Off a shortened camp the timings weren't there and Brady threw an uncharacteristic 2 INT's last week. Somebody with the work ethic that he has won't let that happen again. Godwin is out but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.. Brady can't throw a deep ball anyways. They'll simply wear down the Panthers and clear this victory by double digits.

NFL: Miami Dolphins +6 @ 1.87/-115 (2 Units)
-Love the Bills this year but no chance I would feel comfortable laying 6 on the road here. They consistently fail to close games out and let opponents claw back regularly and now will be going from low humidity mid-60's practice weather to high 80's and humid in a real game environment. Miami is nowhere near as bad as they were last year and catching 6 at home here is too much to pass on.

Posted : September 20, 2020 12:38 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I haven't seen it but if I do I will post.

Brandon Lang 100 dime patriots

Posted : September 20, 2020 1:37 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: