Clear all

MLB NBA COLL PRO PIGSKIN GOLF OTHER THREAD FOR THURS WED NOTES

28 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

New day clear and ready pretty much broke even again with kc sides coming in and minn sides w-l record went there way 5-7 but nothing major few bucks out the window we go today sending some early, by the way there was a lady on with us last year learning the ropes aka freezer queen she still around if anyone knows, in a golf tournament today mayor's cup, so that's y the early will be around later brothers for the additional wagers, redsox miami both over team totals, front and game over, jints team total over plus front and game, Orioles team total over, am looking at a side in twins game but need to wait will try and get that out,

Posted : September 17, 2020 8:38 am
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

Timmy it's good to see you're still kicking ass and taking names around here. I hit pause on betting partway through last year's football season with just being too damn busy. Might get back in this year. Do you use an online out too, or just with your local guys? I do some of both, but 5dimes is shutting down US customers for now so looking for a suitable replacement.

Posted : September 17, 2020 2:53 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I haven’t seen freezer queen post in quite a while but I think she was mainly football so is that season now

Posted : September 17, 2020 3:43 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

You got that right Surf .... I'm old and my memory is bad. I do a lot of reading on posts to try and figure things out. I would like to know if I take a picture of my football card how do I post it here so that you guys can help me beat my bookie. I do have a account with BetDSI. And if I read it correct Tim man said bet over in KC/LAC and buy down....I did. So this old lady is back.

Posted : September 17, 2020 6:54 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

The admin hasn’t enabled the ability to post a picture in thread , why not sure but good to see you back stay safe

Posted : September 17, 2020 6:57 pm
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member

Nice to here from you Queen Hope you been doing good I tink you can post an image link but thats it.

Posted : September 17, 2020 7:18 pm
(@jimmythegreek)
Noble Member

Jesus ! Thank God fucking Surf finally changed his profile PIC ! THANK YOU!

Posted : September 17, 2020 7:23 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Thanks... I hate that....my fav was to play $100 on 4 ...I would love to do that to this bookie...one year she quit taking bets just as play offs started. I wasn't doing that to the people (small group) that bet through me.

Posted : September 17, 2020 7:29 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Do you know how to do that ?

Posted : September 17, 2020 7:30 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

Thank you all...I love reading the info and learning

Posted : September 17, 2020 7:33 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Thanks... I hate that....my fav was to play $100 on 4 ...I would love to do that to this bookie...one year she quit taking bets just as play offs started. I wasn't doing that to the people (small group) that bet through me.

You playing a paper card? Man those lines come out way too early and things change too quickly nowadays

Posted : September 17, 2020 7:33 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

yes

Posted : September 17, 2020 7:40 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member

whats the nfl pick?????

Posted : September 17, 2020 7:41 pm
(@freezerqueen)
Reputable Member

yes