Clear all

US OPEN AT WINGED FOOT WHAT MATTERS MOST

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

This course is know joke it's a beast mileage about 7500 rough thick, like my hair use to be when I was young, poa greens which will be fast, you won't see any under par, these guys will think they are playing on a course back in scotland, most important I think will be distance and how accurate 1st shot is out of the box, the long ball hitters will for sure have the advantage, forget the putting they will all struggle, I look for somewhere from 4-6 over the winners score, sounds crazy it's not, this course is a beast,

Posted : September 15, 2020 9:26 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Some early plays I am making today as outrights are fleetwood, Fitzpatrick, Simpson, day, hatton, longshots are conners, riley, will firm additional day, match player matchups etc. As we get closer

Posted : September 15, 2020 10:19 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Outrights Thomas reed, Berger, fleetwood, rahm, dechambeau, longshots, retry, conners, van rooyen, magnet, top 20 finau,Todd, spieth to miss the cut, matchups oosth over woodland, wolf over munoz, will have some props in about 10 min and that should just about do it till tom

Posted : September 16, 2020 9:04 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Fuckin losing it I sent props with the other stuff oh man not thinking just 1 of those not into it mlb looks like shit, push kc team total lose the rest of kc if Minn can hold on for front and game good hou over shit plus the rest of that game tex same, will get my head out of my ass tom, just shitty today had no business doing anything thought wasn't there at all

Posted : September 16, 2020 9:29 pm
Share: