Clear all

TO EVERYBODY

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Your pick for NBA champ I took clipps a while back would like all yo guys to post who you think takes it all

Posted : August 15, 2020 8:20 am
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member

I’ll be honest I kind of lost track and was disinterested when they started back up. I’m at a loss for what will happen in the East conference at this point. I don’t see anyone w the veterans and discipline to take over against a lakers or clips. So based on that, I’d probably take clips over lakers in WCF and then again in the finals.

Posted : August 15, 2020 11:09 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Agreed Tommy I don't see the clipps getting beat, but who thought the bucks and couple other teams would lose to who they lost to it's 1 of the craziest seasons, if you can call it a season in the NBA I have ever witnessed

Posted : August 15, 2020 12:11 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

To be honest I absolutely have no idea
Rockets lost by 38 last nite...38...

Posted : August 15, 2020 12:56 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Surf am sure you read my rants and raves this is not a normal season in the NBA it took me 7 straight days to get it through my head, that conventional breakdowns of these games were not going to work, but 3/4 Italian and a 1/4. Irish, gives me a thick head sometimes, where I won't change what I do, but finally gave in and started changing my way of breaking these goofy ass games down a diff way, you said it right, how the fuck does HOU GET BLOWN OUT, in the reg season with that many players out, I woul have never bet over in that game last night, but there is nothing normal, nothing, but the over was the play it hit, and by all rights would not have, if it was normal play

Posted : August 15, 2020 5:32 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Yea it’s bizzaro world for sure ...but...
We are Alive
There is sports
So We will take it one day/game at a time
Sure beats last spring when the only thing on was Russian paddle tennis or a 2k claiming race from mountaineer

Posted : August 15, 2020 7:43 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

10-4 brother ur right LOL.

Posted : August 15, 2020 8:18 pm
Share: