Clear all

MEMORIAL TOURNEY KEEP IN MIND AND EARLY LOOKS

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Greens will be much faster, and tee boxes will be back, 1 guy and your eye out for him, and these are plays I am making

Posted : July 13, 2020 11:13 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Greens will be much faster, and tee boxes will be back, 1 guy and keep your eye out for him, and these are plays I am making tom, besides 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and final round plays, the player I am talking about is schauffle, this dude is 1 of the best at elevating his game when going up against the best of the best, and all the big boys are back granted it's been a fuckin while since a win, but look out he along with these other players I am about to list at outright winner for this tourney, I never do this never this early, hell when I do football hoops and mlb, those plays don't come out till 2 minutes before the games kickoff, golf is totally diff. Also some other outrights I am looking at hovland, koepka, cantlay, champ, top 5 bet, finau, top 10 decham, 2 top 20 Glover, lowery top 30 English, top 40 schwartzel, 1 early 1st round leader ancer, 1 matchup player to watch is Moore, and I am firing on Niemann not to make cut, wed night we finalize 1 St round shit, these are early observations that I see brothers

Posted : July 13, 2020 11:27 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Keep in mind too guys back at the same course, this is not a course for bombers as I said last week ball striking/placement, iron play will be key all 4 days, I will be mixin Reed and Casey also along with some mid tier

Posted : July 14, 2020 9:26 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Boys we are going to fire tom. Just follow me, and trust me we got em 2 weeks straight, and I promise ya brothers we will get em again

Posted : July 14, 2020 10:24 pm
Share: