Clear all

WORKDAY ROUND 3 BUYS, FADES, MATCHUPS ROUND 2 RESULTS

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Got our ass handed to us with the matchups, fades, streelman burns and poulter, just flat out shot well, but there is always a silver lineing, at least most of the time morikawa shined again, we get a nice hit there, and Kirk blew as expected, which we figured, and get another decsent hit there so not all bad, getting round 3 together, should be ready in maybe 30 - 40 min. Or may spend a little more time and get it Tom morn, let me see how things go

Posted : July 10, 2020 8:47 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

What's fucked up no Ryder cup, which pushes back pres. Cup

Posted : July 10, 2020 9:58 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Well as we talked about it wed this course is all about ball striking/placement and these guys are showing there talent, 3 buys for me for round 3 Thomas, Matsuyama who I spoke about at the beginning as a good fit for this course, and I am buying into Steele he showed me alot, and of course morikawa who we had on top today, believe or not Thomas and mats. Ball striking have been a little better then Kawa. But Kawa has been better on the greens, but to me and I feel he is right now the best ball striker in the world, and the other 2 right behind him are Thomas and mats. They are showing time and time again there talent on this course I said ball striking not distance, and that's what it has been about, my fades are cook, Johnson, and mccarthy

Posted : July 10, 2020 11:44 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

More then satisfied 2 out of the 4 buys 1 and 3 thank you we fire on round 4 tom. Early

Posted : July 11, 2020 10:18 pm
Share: