Clear all

ROUND 2 WORKDAY PROBABLES, POSSIBLES, FADES ETC

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Little bit ago I said it figures, we talked about matsuyama, having a good history with this course, and being a possible play due to his history, and morikawa as a 1 of 4 bets to win it, they sit 1 and 3 after 1, fuckin figures, took 7 LONGSHOTS for day 1 not a sniff, sure as hell don't want them 2 out in front this early, no good not this early, I like being anywhere from 5th - 6th, 7th, maybe an HR or so, will have something ready for Tom, if not by 8:00-8:30, my time, then tom morn

Posted : July 9, 2020 7:19 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Iron play will be key today, as the greens should slow a bit buys for me today, staying with morikawa, also reed, osthuizen, cantlay, Niemann, champ, sungjae im, Merritt, fades burns, poulter, streelman, matchups, champ over Bradley, Steele over streelman, koepka over day, I was within an inch of taking leishman over morikawa today as the other matchup but at the last minute said fuck it, as we all nice leish. Along with 4 other guys we talked about have a nice history with this course, but am sticking with morikawa with his iron play, along with other few to move up

Posted : July 10, 2020 7:27 am
Share: