Clear all

WORKDAY CHARITY OPEN, PROBABLES, POSSIBLE, SLEEPER, LONGSHOTS

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

A couple of the big shots will be taking off this week from murifield village but we still have plenty to choose from, ball striking will be the key, at this course rather then distance, at a quick look this course sets up nice for a couple guys, and it was a quick look this morn, rahm and morikawa, will be breaking down in depth the rest of the day, and will have something later tonight, so we can get a jump start, 1 of the big shots we knew was not going to be in it was our man desham who won for us last week

Posted : July 8, 2020 10:37 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The current top 5 players that have the best history at this course, are leishman, Matsuyama, Fowler, cantlay who won last year, and rose as I said earlier ball striking ability/placement, not distance will be the key to this course picking a , 1 St round leader is pure luck if your a bettor, and trust me there is no strategy, you can go by past performance as a strategy but ain't worth it, Here we go as far as far as a 1 St round leader I am 7 small plays sungjae im, varner, Conners, grillo Vegas, burns, Kang, outright winner when all is said and done champ, b watson, rahm, morikawa, sleepers scheffler, norlander, dahem, streelman, top 20 mcnealy, rose, Fitzpatrick, matchups, rose over koepka, hovland over Fowler, cantlay over Thomas, and I am making a 2 dime bet right now that Kirk doesn't make the cut, also you will see another 20 plus under in this tourney also, another bet I am placing now

Posted : July 8, 2020 6:48 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

There may be some live action by me on watson, champ, Vegas, or norlander, today also let's see how it goes

Posted : July 9, 2020 7:42 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

It fuckin figures 1st few takes I talked about Matsuyama having a nice history with this course and morikawa as a possible 1 of 4 winner, and they sit at 1 and 3, after 1but put all long shots in for day 1 oh well what the fuck you gonna do, I didn't want either 1 of those up there this early to hard to maintain, either later tonight we will dive into round 2 or early Tom morn, but I think tonight maybe,

Posted : July 9, 2020 6:43 pm
Share: