Clear all

ROCKET ROUND 4 BUYS AND FADES AND PRESS UP

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Still fuckin pissed I didn't back up the 1 at Belmont race 11, it's no secret I went with, desham right out of the gate, to win the rocket am staying with and staying with him, plus pileing more on top, wolf shot the lights out, posting 8 - u. This cat won his 1 St tourney a year ago, and guess who ran 2n desham, well money day is day , I can't see wolf sustaining, also wrote couple days ago, at the rate these boys are going somebody needs to shoot 20 plus under, and that's right where we are at, buys for me today will be desham of course, armour, and matsuyama, fade will be Kirk again, straka, Griffin, power, Harrington, this is not a hard course at all for these pros, 20 plus under is nothing for them to shoot.

Posted : July 5, 2020 10:19 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

If and when avail am pressing desham and armour live 2 earlier buys more on desham

Posted : July 5, 2020 2:09 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I knew wolff couldn't sustain he's 2 over desham has his foot on the fuckin gas keep it there boy, we got some nice top 20's some nice buys, we just need Kirk to blow his balls a little bit I made a chunk play on him not finishing in top 10

Posted : July 5, 2020 4:03 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Desham my brothers desham and just like we figured 20 plus under needed to win, we got em boys we got em, with top 20 money also and others plays we made up for last week in a big big way

Posted : July 5, 2020 5:59 pm
Share: