Clear all

ROCKET ROUND 3 LOOKING TO BUY

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The way these guys are playing 20 plus will be needed to win, desham is our main big play, with plenty of plays for top 20 still holding, I am amazed at the play of some of these guys, Simpson and desham we all knew would be there, given the field we added some guys yesterday grillo etc, the main thing I look at with dailys is strokes gained or lost the prior day or 2 days etc. there are 6 diff. Ways to look at it of the tee, approach shots and so on. My gauge for additional bets, is Tee to green, some guys got it stuck in there fuckin head the old saying drive for show putt for dough, and leave everything else in the middle of the game left out prime eg. Desham is tied for 3rd, but his iron play hasant really been all that, 3 buys for me today Simpson, hovland and burns am also making a bet now Kirk doesn't finish in top 10, TEE TO GREEN when I see lost strokes more so with b and c players, and strokes gained tee to green, not heavy but consistent through out 1 round, regardless of where that player is sitting they most of the time, give you a great chance for a nice daily play

Posted : July 4, 2020 8:57 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I think I wrote wed. Last year's leader board had shitload of shorter hitters, Simpson is ranked 104 for driving distance, yet he sits on top, tee to green brothers, tee to green, drive for show putt for dough, a nice fairy tale don't forget everything else in between, my Kirk bet when all is said and done, not being in top 10, I just pressed up

Posted : July 4, 2020 9:39 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

At the end of round 3 or 1 St thing Tom. Or both I will be firing on desham again

Posted : July 4, 2020 3:05 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Not sure when it was I think today I said some 1 will need 20 plus under to win at the rate they are goin that's where they will need to be

Posted : July 4, 2020 7:45 pm
Share: