Clear all

Baseball Coming soon?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I'm wondering about baseball this year. . I see some players have called it quits for this season already.. How many will follow? We shall see..Can't wait for football though...Things will never be the same boys.Hope everyone is staying healthy..

Posted : July 1, 2020 6:23 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Hey ranger I wrote a few days ago the average working now has taken on the chin, and with this phase 2 shit, the cases are sky rocketing again, so I said to all my guys this fuckin year is shot fuckin done, and these cock suckers in other sports are making demands on how much they want, money wise safe and sound behind there gated communitys, fuck these guys fuck the mlb, fuck the NFL fuck the NBA, fuck em all, these scumbag players need to take a step back, and thank God they were all in a position to sustain there families, and I mean if mlb ended for years to come, the gentlemen's sport is back

Posted : July 1, 2020 10:23 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Don't get me wrong we all miss sports it's been my second world, seeing what I saw the last 3 months, I gotta a whole new outlook

Posted : July 1, 2020 11:08 pm
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Timmy , never thought I would see something going on like this... This country was booming and just starting to move forward...First the Covid 19 ,which isn't done yet, then the dumb FK cop kneels on the guys neck can't breathe and dies ...WTF!!! Now we have the BLM MOVEMENT which isn't very peaceful... Looting ,burning the buildings down . This country is on the verge of destruction..Stay safe brother..

Posted : July 2, 2020 2:48 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Ranger brother I wish I was young enough to re/up I would stand in front of those statues with a bar. And spray the hole batch

Posted : July 3, 2020 8:36 am
Share: