Clear all

TRAVELERS PROBABLES, POSSIBLES, AND SNEAK INS UNDER THE RADAR

14 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

As you guys know we have a couple guys here who run large golf pools on every tournament, since most of here play anyway it makes sense, and we all like to watch, 1 of the guys by name of bones, runs a nice 1, with a 100.00 buy in a b c player format, plus you pick the final score at the end for the winner, 5 under 6 under and so on to use as a tie breaker just in case, and we all do our own single action amungst ourselves, with that being said I am playing 4 pools myself, besides action every place else, there were some good bets out there props that is but the juice fuckin overshadows the value on alot of them, as far as outright winner with some value, am looking at dechambeau, morikawa, leishman, watson, mix in sleepers to get close for b and c, Steele redmen, Moore, Stroud, matchups, Reed over watson, Harmon over kisner, I will be making a flat out 2 dime bet that Mickelson doesn't make the cut, I will finalize all early tom. And inform right here if there are any changes to anything plus we will be doing dailys, there are some hedge plays involved

Posted : June 24, 2020 7:03 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

It may not sound big, as we will know with the chink made disease every schedule has been fucked up including golf these guys are use to playing with jump starts, and not having tournaments not switched around, the main thing will be ball striking, and distance off the mat, to lead into there 2 ND shot, due to the fact this is one of few courses that plays, pro that is under 7000, on the tour, my favorite player and has been since he has come up has been, bubba watson, that is amungst the young guys, nobody replaces the seniors love watching the old guys, I really believe guys and I have watched play on this course, for years the distance off the mat will be key in this tourney, more so cause it plays less then 7 grand, I think the majority of players are go to have problems, putting and chipping on, players like watson, who pretty much own par fives, cause they crush the ball off the mat will have the advantage with 2 ND shots/ approach shots,

Posted : June 25, 2020 8:01 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I am also mixing in Casey in various spots, you have about a half dozen guys over the last 5-6 years who play this course well and like it, watson has won 3 times here but had a rough go last time out, Casey leishman, Holmes notables here at this course

Posted : June 25, 2020 8:16 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Off the golf for a minute am to the point, I could give 2 fucks if they play baseball this year, after re/reading what the league proposed, and what the players want, fuck the players, how many countries do you guys know where you can go to, where a guy that throws or catches a ball makes more then a Dr. That saves lives, how bout none except here, fuck these guys, you had families and guys out there who lost there homes, jobs, and family members, in the last 3 months, while these fucks sat in there gated community homes still counting there money, as long as the gentlemen's sport is back, golf that is fuck these greedy bastards in the other sports

Posted : June 25, 2020 8:40 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I had bubba to finish top 5 or 20 friggin bum didn’t even make the cut
Has he done anything since his masters win?

Posted : June 26, 2020 7:56 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Surf I couldn't agree more, this tourney has been a disaster so far for me the fuckin Mick is on fire leading the field, I didn't figure he would make the cut, 2 fuckin dimes right down the drain, and fuckin watson blew 2 of my pools so far, I still got some irons in the fire left, we get it back Tom and then some, bout an hour or so from now we will do some daily plays for Tom, now since cut is done the real shit starts, will check back in about an hour or so

Posted : June 26, 2020 8:13 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Been looking over the field, plain and simple a number of players just flat out could not miss, drives, approach shots, putts, out of the sand, etc. I still have a good amount of players left, but as I said the Mick surprised the shit out me, leading going into 3, he took me to the woodshed, and fuckin watson killed 2 pools, but we are still alive and the real work is Tom and sun. In forty years of watching and playing golf, I don't put much stock in the 1 St few days if I don't get to the daily for Tom., In tonight's text, We will do Tom morn, but might be tonight, we got nothin but time

Posted : June 26, 2020 8:58 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Everybody and there brothers putting game looked great for 1 St 2 rounds, well it's a new day, ancer and Niemann, lead in strokes gained and ball striking, the bad weather will be setting in, once all these guys get on the green, with the rain a factor, they will need a fuckin driving iron to get it to the hole, my 3 today will be and I did them already leishman, ancer, Niemann, my matchups, Hughes at plus 138 over Mick, schauffle at plus 130 over Rory, money days are always 3-4

Posted : June 27, 2020 8:48 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey Tommy I ment to ask are you doing daily matchups for additional action or hedge plays to offset your original action

Posted : June 27, 2020 8:59 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

We have alot of action left with names still in for top 20 finishes, a few for out right winners, dailies, and matchups the bad weather which should hit, will actually be a plus for us, Conn can be nasty this this time of year

Posted : June 27, 2020 9:07 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

If and when some team signs kaperdick I will make it a point to bet against the scumbag team that signs that punk every game, these assholes who side with him, need to play football, and not politics

Posted : June 27, 2020 10:01 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Fuckin Johnson is on fire, I need dechambeau to make a big push he is sitting at 15

Posted : June 28, 2020 4:07 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Closest I got to an out right winner out of my original 4 was deshambeau at 15 under that was it, hit a few top 20 finishers which are nothing but hedge bets always just to help cut the deficit, all in all a losing proposition, just saw Johnson blow bird, not that he needed it just needed to par out to. Win well brothers we will pick it back up in a few days, rare but this 1 got ugly right out of the gate Mickelson stuck a knife in my back, and watson stuck it up my ass

Posted : June 28, 2020 6:45 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

We hit t think 2 daily matches also, but ment nothing my ass was in the fire when the Mick made the cut, we move on, that's all ya can do

Posted : June 29, 2020 4:19 pm
Share: