Clear all

Hey Timmy

12 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@briguy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I was just wondering if you've ever considered posting all your plays from a single day in 1 single topic. As in, just keep replying to the same post. That way, anyone that wants to "follow" the topic can get an email anytime something new is posted in it. In other words, I wouldn't have to check back 15 times a day to see if you've posted anything new. I would get an email anytime you add something new, and then I would know to check it out. Just a suggestion. You're the one who has been here the longest. I'm just very interested in your plays and I missed a couple this weekend because I couldn't check in often enough (damn kids always needing attention lol).

Thanks for the plays and keep them coming, whatever you decide!

Posted : February 13, 2017 5:06 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Yes sir my friend, i can but don't like to do that do to late line moves, and sharp money that comes in late, my group has been doing it for years like this so we can get the best of it, during the week i can but sat. r all about the wait, i will put all out in about 15 min., and i know what you mean about the kids, love them but they can drive ya nuts, am glad when they visit,but don't mind when they leave

Posted : February 13, 2017 6:23 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I think you are misunderstanding what he is asking, Tim. He is asking you to make all your picks in 1 thread instead of creating multiple each day all over the place.

Doing it this way will actually save you some time because you won't have to start a new post each time and make a title and all that shit. You can simply reply to your original post with the next set of plays and they are all together.

He is asking you to do it this way because you can subscribe to posts and when a new post is made it shoots out an email to the subscriber. But if you create multiple posts he would need to keep coming back to the site to subscribe to each new thread you start.

Make sense? You could call it like Timmy Monday Plays or whatever and then just keep replying as you add more or change your mind or whatever the case may be. Less work for you and it will help the guys out who want to get the email notification.

Posted : February 13, 2017 6:29 pm
(@briguy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Yes. What Cash said.

Posted : February 13, 2017 7:42 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

I misunderstood, I read through your post to fast, yes will do gents will just reply back to the same topic no problem, with added plays

Posted : February 13, 2017 7:59 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

Timmy I like LA Lafayette and Depaul, do you have an opinion? I have been out of pocket since the Falcons farce, I took a bath! So I haven't been follow much BBall. Thanks for sharing your plays big guy!

Posted : February 13, 2017 8:17 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

You read my mind am sending them in don't have to now, am adding more on the depaul bet

Posted : February 13, 2017 9:38 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

what i ment to say bama i did la laf, on my own but am doubling up on depaul, line went from 19 to 17 am adding them as a top off bet

Posted : February 13, 2017 9:46 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

what a fuckin discrace, that fuckin bum for cuse can't hit 1 free throw, that was the game right there when he was on the line, me my buddy both looked at each other, one of the guys in our group, at the end of regulation and said we r done, 1 of the other big plays came in tho for now tex t.

Posted : February 13, 2017 10:25 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

I friggin know I had cuse too..it's the long haul and we know it

Posted : February 13, 2017 10:55 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

hey bama just did a quick ck, looks pretty good so far, with a lot of action left

Posted : February 13, 2017 11:21 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

as i said b 4, it sounds crazy i would rather get blown out then lose by a .5 or , it's easier for me absorb a blowout, then 2 know you were on the right side, and lose

Posted : February 13, 2017 11:36 pm
Share: