Clear all

Super Bowl LIV Free Premium Service Plays Sunday 2/2/20

15 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 2/2/20 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for Super Bowl LIV

Posted : January 20, 2020 1:11 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stephen Oh

KANSAS CITY -1
SAN FRANCISCO @ KANSAS CITY | 2/02 | 6:30 PM EST
The 49ers have a great defense, but they haven't played an offense like the one they're about to face in Super Bowl 54. On the other side of the ball, Kansas City's run defense is far better now than it was over the first 10 weeks. I'm projecting K.C. to score in the high 20s and prevail in an entertaining Super Bowl.

Mike Tierney

KANSAS CITY -1
As impressive as the 49ers were in the conference finals, Kansas City was more so. Green Bay entered as an underwhelming No. 2 seed in the NFC, while Tennessee had outplayed its No. 6 AFC status. The Chiefs swarmed to peerless Titans RB Derrick Henry and achieved the impossible -- slowing him down. They can take a page from that playbook against run-oriented San Fran. Though the Niners did not need to throw, can an offense that attempted eight passes (against the Packers) be trusted? Meanwhile, the Chiefs can lay claim to the most dangerous offense ever -- really, a dozen TDs in two playoff games? -- and the QB matchup is not a close call. This is K.C. coach Andy Reid’s time to complete his eventual case for Hall of Fame recognition.

Posted : January 20, 2020 1:11 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CARMINE BIANCO FOOTBALL PLAYS

SUPERBOWL 5% TOP PLAY PLUS 7 PROP BETS
Game: (101) San Francisco 49ers at (102) Kansas City Chiefs
Date/Time: Feb 2 2020 6:30 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Kansas City Chiefs -1.5 (-108)

NFL - San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs

8ball

5% San Fran +2.5

Marc Lawrence

San Fran + 1

Tom Fornelli

SAN FRANCISCO +1
Patrick Mahomes drops back to pass a lot, but it's not often that he's under pressure. This is good for the Chiefs because, while Mahomes is amazing, like most QBs, he's not nearly as effective when pressured. Well, there aren't many defenses in the NFL better at pressuring the QB than San Francisco, and I expect Mahomes will struggle a lot more in the Super Bowl than we're accustomed to seeing. Give me the 49ers' defense and a rushing attack that should be able to exploit the Chiefs' defense.

Posted : January 22, 2020 11:49 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Adam Chernoff

KC-1

DR. CHUCK SUPERBOWL

Betting Line Provider: William Hill
Play: Total Over 53.0 (-110)

Get it down quick....this is a couple of defenses that are NOT terrible...but the offensive schemes of each head coach...genius Andy Reid and up and coming genius Kyle Shanahan will be the focus here to a huge degree. Different from last year where Belichick had the jump on McVay, and Wade Phillips was able to make New England happy with just enough points....this is AT LEAST first team to 30!
Vegas is telling you 27-26 Chiefs over 9ers in the big game...and yes there will be jitters and quarter and half decades of time since appearances for the teams, respectively, the jitters are not limited to the 22 guys playing offense...
If you watched the 2 games today and think 27-26 is NOT a wild.underreaction to what we saw today...kudos to you if you like the Under and have a confidence....34-31 might be where I have the floor of this Super Bowl!!

Fezzik | NFL Total - Sunday, Feb 2 2020 6:30PM
101 SFX / 102 KAN OVER 28.0 William Hilldouble-dime bet

Analysis: The OVER is NOT on the game.

1. Play 2nd half OVER 27-100, 2 stars!

Other Official props:
2. 2nd half -140 to outscore 1st half, 2 stars.
3. Jimmy G UNDER 249 pass yards 2 stars (William Hill has this as I type)
4. Shortest TD UN 1.5 yards, -150.

Hank Goldberg

SAN FRANCISCO +1
This game reminds me a lot of Super Bowl XXV. Buffalo had the highest-scoring team in the league when Bill Belichick and Bill Parcells came up with a defense Jim Kelly couldn't figure out. All the Giants did in that 20-19 win was run the ball with O.J. Anderson. Patrick Mahomes is going to see a defense he's never seen before. There is so much speed on that 49ers defense. Kansas City won't be able to stop San Francisco's run game. The 49ers will be able to eat up the clock. This field is not a fast track. Andy Reid is going to be cautious, the Chiefs will get off the blocks slow, they always do. Kyle Shanahan screwed up in the Super Bowl when he was Atlanta's offensive coordinator. He won't screw up this time.

Posted : January 24, 2020 11:58 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Barrett Sallee

UNDER 54.5
The game plan for San Francisco is simple -- deflate the football. As was the case in the NFC Championship Game, the 49ers will try to run as much as possible to keep Patrick Mahomes and Co. off the field. Will it result in a win? That's not the point here. Possessions will be more limited than some expect and the Under will hit.

**UP-DATED**

Play 2nd Half OVER 27 (-100) , 2 stars!

Other Official props:

3 STARS:

Mahomes OVER 29 Rush Yards-115 UPGRADE THIS PLAY TO 3 STARS as the number remains out there. THIS IS MY PROP BET OF THE YEAR!!

2 STARS:

1. 2nd half -140 to outscore 1st half, 2 stars.
2. Jimmy G UNDER 249 pass yards 2 stars (William Hill has this as I type)
3. Shortest TD UN 1.5 yards, -150.
4. UNDER 2.5 players Attempt a pass, -125

Posted : January 26, 2020 10:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

R.J. White

SAN FRANCISCO +1
The 49ers represent the worst possible matchup for the Chiefs. Their defense can get pressure on Patrick Mahomes with their elite front four, leaving seven men in coverage to help take away deep shots, and it's hard to see a 300-yard day from the talented QB as a result. On the other side of the ball, the 49ers can dominate on the ground, making things difficult for what's been a mediocre rush defense all year with presnap motion that helps to open holes on the second level. Even if Mahomes proves too tough to slow down considerably, Jimmy Garoppolo showed against the Saints and twice against the Cardinals he's capable of coming through in a shootout. It's a tough call, but I believe 49ers win.

Brandon Lang

150 Dimes
KC-1

Some other bets I made FYI (not widely available)

Team winning coin toss DEFERS -600
End of 1st half does NOT end in a QB kneel -150
Mostert UN 17 rushes
UNDER 13 Penalties
SF Greenlaw UN 5.5 Tackles/Assists+120
SF 1st half UN 13.5 points

Jan 28 UPDATED, 2 stars:

1. Jimmy G more pass yards in the 2nd half -135, 2 stars
2. KC Robinson UN 22 receptions yards -115, 2 stars

3 STARS:

Mahomes OVER 29 Rush Yards-115 UPGRADE THIS PLAY TO 3 STARS as the number remains out there. THIS IS MY PROP BET OF THE YEAR!!

2 STARS:

1. 2nd half -140 to outscore 1st half, 2 stars.
2. Jimmy G UNDER 249 pass yards 2 stars (William Hill has this as I type)
3. Shortest TD UN 1.5 yards, -150.
4. UNDER 2.5 players Attempt a pass, -125

Spartan

2* KC -1
1* Over 54

Posted : January 29, 2020 9:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Nevada sports service.

Chiefs -1

Brad Feinberg

(props)

Sammy Watkins under 50.5 yds, Greg kittle under 6.5 receptions,under 2.5 players to attempt a pass & under 13 penalties

TAW Sports

Kc an Over

Goodfella:

3* NFL SUPER BOWL MAX BET

49ers +2 (Buy 1/2)

CARMINE BIANCO FOOTBALL PLAYS

PROP BETS - I've listed 7 props below. I treat these as 0.5% type plays to give you something to follow within the game. I may add a couple more closer to gameday. Enjoy and Good Luck guys.
Damien Williams - Over 50.5 -116 Rushing
George Kittle - Over 5.5 -136 Receptions (If 6 with + money is available take it instead)
Jimmy Garappolo - Over 0.5 -127 Interceptions
Patrick Mahomes - Under 0.5 -121 Interceptions
Robbie Gould - Over 7.5 -122 Kicker Points
Patrick Mahomes - Over 35.5 -125 Pass Attempts
Patrick Mahomes - Over 2 -128 TD Passes

FOOTBALL JESUS

49ERS

over the rushing yards on Patrick Mahomes

H&H Sports (NFL) - 5* San Francisco 49ers +2

KEVIN DOLAN

5% SUPERBOWL SLAMMER

Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play: San Francisco 49ers +112

Posted : January 31, 2020 3:05 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Phil Steele inside the pressbox
Best Bet SF 30 -27

Chuck Edel SF+1'

Super Bowl(BOB BALFE) VIP

6:30 PM EST
Rotation #101-102
49ers/Chiefs Under 54

Before we get wrapped up in the bright lights and the title of the Super Bowl we have to realize this is just another football game. The 49ers have the #1 Defense in all of football. The Chiefs are one of the best teams at defending wide receivers. We have two talented QB’s in this game, but let’s not forget they are indeed still very young. San Francisco has a front four that does not blitz and they still get pressure on the QB. This is a defense that is great on 3rd down and doesn’t allow teams into the red zone much. This is also a team that allows the least amount of big plays. The Chiefs Defense is not as good, but they do have great pass rushers and they don’t allow a lot of big plays to wide receivers. I don’t think either team is going to hit for many long homerun type passing plays. The 49ers run the ball a lot which chews up the clock. Jimmy Garoppolo has not been called upon to do much and when he does it is quick passes to the tight ends or running back. The 49ers strength is the ability to get the ball out quick to the TE or RB’s in addition to their rock solid running game. The Chiefs offensive advantage edge will be Patrick Mahomes to move the chains with his legs. San Francisco is so good at keeping everything in front of them. The longer a drive takes the more likelihood a team will turn the ball over, create a dumb penalty or settle for a FG. I don’t think this is going to be a defensive battle, but I do think it’s very odd that Vegas would make a total this low. They do know the public was going to pound the over and that is exactly what they are doing. In my opinion this is one of those games that we will sweat out and the under will cash by just a few points. Both teams have a lot of veteran defenders that are being overlooked because of the big named offensive players being showcased. Vegas is not in the business of handing away money on the grandest stage of them all. Enjoy the game. Take the Under.

Emory Hunt

KANSAS CITY -1.5
We have a Super Bowl matchup between a great offense (KC) vs a great defense (SF). In matchups like this, you tend to side with the team that has the better defense. However, the Chiefs' offense is something that's out of a video game, as they continue to apply pressure on a defense. The 49ers' offense is no slouch, either, they just go about their business a different way -- via the run game. With the Chiefs' improved defense, and the unknown of Jimmy Garoppolo's passing, I like the Chiefs in this one.

Hank Goldberg

UNDER 54.5
This number is too high. San Francisco will be able to run the ball, which will eat the clock. The Chiefs are great offensively but it's not going to be easy against this 49ers' defense. Go Under.

Bill Marzano

UNDER 54.5
This total has jumped up a few points since it first opened and could even be higher by game time. But am happy to jump on it now. The Over is always the public's favorite bet, but I don't see a shootout. Look for both teams and coaches to play tight. The 49ers are going to try to run the football and keep the ball out of Patrick Mahomes' hands as much as possible, while the Chiefs are going to be looking to get the ball out of Mahomes' hands quickly with a lot of short passes. Under is the play.

KANSAS CITY -122
SUPER BOWL LIV -- This is the classic matchup of offense versus defense. After the Chiefs came so close last year, I just think this is the Chiefs' year. Patrick Mahomes is the man at QB, and I trust him more than Jimmy G. Kansas City has a lot of speed at the skilled positions to offset San Francisco's dynamic front four. The Chiefs defense also has been underrated. Kansas City has the edge in the kicking game as well, and this game could easily come down to a kick. Chiefs money line is the play.

R.J. White

UNDER 54.5
We've seen this total rise since the opener as people back the explosive Chiefs offense, but let's give some credit to a great 49ers defense that ranked first in net yards per pass attempt in the regular season and then dominated the Vikings and Packers on the way to the Super Bowl. Their presence in this game makes me think we're not going to see as many points as people believe, as San Francisco grinds out drives on offense and wins the chess game against Patrick Mahomes often enough to keep this one from hitting 55.

Barrett Sallee

KANSAS CITY -1.5
San Francisco's defense has been lights-out this year. But the combination of Patrick Mahomes, those talented Kansas City wideouts and two weeks to prepare will put pressure on a 49ers secondary that will have its head-spinning. As a result, the 49ers offense will try to slow things down and limit possessions -- to no avail. I'm on Kansas City.

MTi

4.5* Under 55

Howard Eskin

KC

Double Dragon Sports

8-UNIT MEGA
49'ERS +1 vs chiefs (Sun. - 6:30pm)

*All Lines from VI Consensus 1/31/20 - 1pm
**All times Eastern

Tony Bruno

KC

Mike Missanelli

49ers

Top Consensus Sports

PROPS:
MARQUEE SINGLE: Which Team Will Score First in the Game? 49ers (-105)
MARQUEE DOUBLE: Total Field Goals Made in the Game (O/U 3.5)? OVER (-125)
MARQUEE SINGLE: Will There be Three Unanswered Scores in the Game? NO (+145)
MARQUEE DOUBLE: Total Receptions by KC’s Damien Williams (O/U 3 rec) OVER (-110)
MARQUEE SINGLE: Largest Lead of the Game (O/U 13.5 Points)? UNDER (+130)
MARQUEE DOUBLE: Total Pass Attempts by SF’s Jimmy Garoppolo (O/U 30 att)? UNDER (-110)
MARQUEE SINGLE: Which Team Will Have the Longest Kickoff Return? Chiefs (-125)
MARQUEE DOUBLE: Will There be a Lead Change in the 2nd Half (OT not included)? YES (+130)
MARQUEE SINGLE: Will There be a Defensive or Special Teams Touchdown? YES (+190)
MARQUEE TRIPLE: Solo & Assisted Tackles for KC’s Tyrann Mathieu (O/U 5 tkls)? OVER (-110)

Brad Powers
2* : Under 55

Bezobets

NFL: 49ers/Chiefs OVER 10 1st Quarter @ 1.909/-110 (2 Units)
PROPS:
Combined Yardage of Made FGs: OVER 122.5 @ 1.833/-120 (1 Unit)
*-Bovada

Mahomes Interceptions Thrown: UNDER 0.5 @ 1.833/-120 (1 Unit)
*-Nitrogen
Mahomes Rushing Yards: OVER 32.5 @ 1.833/-120 (1.5 Units)
*-5dimes
Joe Montana Shown While Playing With KC: YES @ 1.833/-120 (2 Units)
*-BetOnline/sportsbetting

Potato Kmish

10* SF +1.5
5* Under 54

Jimmy Moore

5* San Francisco 49ers +1 (6:30 est) FOX (101)

Frankly I am surprised Kansas City is the favorite here since in my analysis San Francisco has the advantage in most every area except QB/Passing offense. There is no doubt the 49ers defense is the better, there is no doubt the 49ers run game is better and I would strongly argue the coaching is better on the San Francisco side of the field. Pretty simple equation here - the better running game and better defense more often than not is the winner in a Superbowl. Play San Francisco in the Superbowl to win with Jimmy. Thank you and good luck.

Scott Kellen

49ers +1

Victor King

3* 49ers-Chiefs over 54

Posted : February 2, 2020 10:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

KIEV O'NEIL

KC Chiefs -1 – small play
Over 27 points - second half – 3 stars
Under 27ish - first half – 1.5 stars

Elite Sports Picks (This Week 2-4)

Marist +7.5

Scott spreitzer

7 u sf+1
3 u under 54.5

2 u props

1st drive no score

d samuel o 56.5 rec yds +100

mostert most rushing yds -140

Freddy Wills has released a premium pick.

The play is on, Chiefs -118 5.5% NFL POD.

VegasEliteSports

Rockets *5

Bob Valentino

14th-Ever
150 DIME
NFL Release of My Career

Chiefs

Brad Feinberg
KC -1.5

ROOT

Pinnacle- niners

Posted : February 2, 2020 11:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stephen Oh

VANCOUVER +1.5
VANCOUVER @ CAROLINA | 2/02 | 2:00 PM EST
My model says that the Canucks cover the spread 75 percent of the time, so you're getting excellent value playing them at this spread. Vancouver has won five straight contests and seven of its last eight, with six of those victories coming by two or more goals. The Canucks also have played well on the road of late, winning four of their last five. Meanwhile, the Hurricanes have dropped four of their last six contests. Take Vancouver +1.5 goals at -171.

TD Power Call

KC & Under

5 Star Baller

NFL: 49ers +1.5

Up And Up Sports

49ers +1.5

From Northcoast group of handicappers:

Accu Picks

NBA
3* #535/536 Denver/Detroit OVER 215

Bettor #4 is in action with only one for today and it is on Siena -1.5 over St. Peters. It is a medium play for him.

Siena achieves an LJP score of 3U

SkyBluePicks

San Francisco 49ers +1.5

Dime Man - Pitt Marist

Champagne - Monmouth S Dakota

SharpAngleSports (James Salinas - NFL)

Kansas City Chiefs -1

ncaab asssassin

super bowl :: no play
sb props :: kelce OVER 5.5 red -175
sb props :: Emmanuel sanders O40.5 yds
parlay :: maholmes MORE yards than Garoppolo and Liverpool (2/15) ML over Norwich city ( PAYS -120 ) ** only 3 unit play **
ncaab :: Wisconsin Milwaukee +5
ncaab :: Wisconsin GB +5
ncaab :: siena -1
nba :: pelicans +6
nhl :: Montreal -130

Bondi

4* KC

Posted : February 2, 2020 12:55 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Billy Coleman off the Northcoast Community Line:
4.5*Denver -2.5
3* Iowa -4.5

SATURDAY 2/1 UPDATE:

KC Rushers UNDER 4.5-125 3*!!
This is the number of KC players to get a rush attempt in the game.

Mahomes and Williams will get one
Backup RB Thompson has a good chance to get one
It looks like the other RB, McCoy is going to be a healthy SCRATCH

That means 2 recievers AND Thompson have to get rushes to beat us, rather UNLIKELY !

LOVE under 4.5 here

Tony Finn

SUPER SUNDAY LIV POINTSPREAD
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play Rating: 4%
Play: Kansas City Chiefs -115

SUPER SUNDAY LIV TOP TOTAL
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Total Over 54.0 (-108)

Al DeMarco

Top-Rated 15 Dime Winner

KC Chiefs

Mike Jacobs

20,000 Unit Super Bowl Play
Kansas City Chiefs -1 over 49ers

5,000 Unit Bonus
Georgetown Hoyas +1.5 over SJU

Paul Leiner

3000* NFL Over 54 Niners / Chiefs
100* CBB Duquesne -9.5
100* CBB St John's -1.5

Midwest NFL Handicapping

SF +7.5/UNDER 59.5

PROP
-Mahames OVER 30 Yards Rushing
-Mahomes OVER 25.5 completions
-Mahomes 3rd Quarter TD Pass
-Kelce OVER 6.5 Rec
-Sammie Watkins OVER 3.5 Rec
Tyran Matheau INT +350
-SF First Quarter +.5
-SF First Half +.5
-More Points Scored Second Half
-Damien Williams OVER 3.5 Receptions
-Damien Williams UNDER 160 Rushing Yards
-Gatorade PURPLE (Kobe Tribute) +600
-49ers WILL score in the first quarter +100
-LESS Than 2.5 players to throw a pass +500

John Bollman

WASHINGTON -141
PITTSBURGH @ WASHINGTON | 2/02 | 12:30 PM EST
Both these teams are 7-3-0 in their last 10 games and both these teams are starting their backup from the beginning of the season. Tristan Jarry will face Ilya Samsonov in net, Samsonov has won seven straight games. The Caps are 15-6-4 at home while the Penguins are 13-9-2 on the road. This is the first meeting between these teams this season, I like the Caps to take care of business at home.

Lee Sterling

30 KC

Bill Marzano

DENVER -140
DENVER @ DETROIT | 2/02 | 12:30 PM EST

This number is low, and that makes me a little nervous, but I'm still going to go with Denver here. The Nuggets have won 10 of their last 14 games overall, while the Pistons have dropped five in a row - all by double digits. The Nuggets should be able to dominate this game in the paint and expose the Pistons. Denver's defense has been solid all season as it ranks fifth in the league, allowing 106 points per contest.

UNDER 136.5
MIAMI (FLA.) @ PITTSBURGH | 2/02 | 12:00 PM EST

These teams met just a few weeks ago and the Hurricanes came away with a 66-58 win. I think we will see another low-scoring game today. The Panthers are really good defensively, allowing just over 62 points per contest. They rank second in the ACC and 26th in the nation in turnover margin. Pittsburgh has struggled offensively, averaging just over 66 points, and both teams have had issues on the boards. Look for the Panthers to really step it up defensively in this game and keep Miami under 60 points.

Larry Hartstein

NEW ORLEANS +5
NEW ORLEANS @ HOUSTON | 2/02 | 2:00 PM EST

The Pelicans are 16-4-1 ATS in their last 21 games, and they should have a solid rebounding edge over Houston today with Clint Capela (heel) sitting out. Grab the points.

TORONTO -10.5
CHICAGO @ TORONTO | 2/02 | 3:00 PM EST

This is a big number, but the Bulls are down four starters and Toronto enters on a 10-game win streak. Chicago is 0-2 on its current road trip and lost by 15 at Brooklyn last time out. Back the Raptors to improve to 18-8 ATS in their last 26 as home favorites.

MILWAUKEE -11
PHOENIX @ MILWAUKEE | 2/02 | 2:00 PM EST

Not only are the Bucks coming off a rare home loss, but they also are looking to avenge last year's two-game sweep at the hands of Phoenix. The Suns will be short-handed in the frontcourt without Dario Saric (ankle). Lay it.

KANSAS CITY -1.5

This is obviously a very tough call, given San Fran's strong defensive front and dominant postseason form. But I keep coming back to one player: Chris Jones. He played 28 snaps in the AFC title game, and the Chiefs generated three sacks and seven QB pressures while he was on the field. Now fully recovered from his calf injury, Jones is expected to play nearly every snap Sunday. The 49ers were the best in the NFL at limiting deep throws this season, but they haven't faced an offense with this kind of speed. And San Fran plays zone coverage nearly 80 percent of the time. Patrick Mahomes dissects zone defenses. Look for Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman and/or Sammy Watkins to break a big play or two, and for Tyrann Mathieu to make key defensive plays in a Chiefs' win.

Elite Sports Picks
Marist +7.5 over Canisius (NCAAB)

Insider Sports Report
4* St. Johns -1.5 over Georgetown (NCAAB)
3* Saint Peters PK over Siena (NCAAB)
3* Kansas City -1.5 over San Francisco (NFL)

National Sports Service
5* Monmouth -1.5 over Rider (NCAAB)
3* San Francisco/Kansas City UNDER 54 (NFL)

Primetime Sports Picks For 02/02/20
4 Unit --> Wright St. -5 over Wisconsin-Green Bay (NCAAB)
3 Unit --> Denver -2 over Detroit (NBA)
3 Unit --> Kansas City -1.5 over San Francisco (NFL)

Top Rank Sports Picks
Marquee Picks® For 02/02/20
4★ Monmouth -1.5 over Rider (NCAAB)
3★ Miami-Florida +6.5 over Pittsburgh (NCAAB)
3★ San Francisco/Kansas City UNDER 54 (NFL)

Jack Winningham

San Francisco +1

Sports Unlimited/Marco

5 Under 54
3 KC -1

Posted : February 2, 2020 2:39 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

FREE PLAYS

49ers - 42
Chiefs - 26 (1 ML)
Over - 23
Under - 36

PAID PLAYS

49ers - 21 (1 ML)
Chiefs - 26 (3 ML) ......... 1 GOY
Over - 7
Under - 11

TOTAL

49ers - 63 (1 ML)
Chiefs - 52 (3 ML)
Over - 30
Under - 47

Posted : February 2, 2020 2:41 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Miller locks

6:30 pm est nfl
san francisco 49ers vs. Kansas city chiefs

pick: San francisco 49ers (+108)

risk: 11 units

6:30 pm est nfl
san francisco 49ers vs. Kansas city chiefs

pick: Over 53.5 (-101)

risk: 11 units

Dwayne Bryant

3% 49ers +1.5 (playable down to pick 'em)

This game reminds me so much of the Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl from six years ago. Denver, led by QB Peyton Manning, owned the league's #1 offense in terms of yards per game and points per game. Seattle owned the NFL's #1 defense in terms of yards per game and points per game. Denver was the small favorite, and everyone was betting on them because the public loves offense. But the Seattle defense ruled the day with a resounding 43-8 win.

I'm not calling for a blowout like that Broncos-Seahawks game, but I once again expect the better defense to win out over the public team with the popular offense. The funny thing is, the 49ers offense gained 30 more yards and scored 28 more points than KC's offense during the regular season. But the Niners are known for their suffocating defense, and their offense doesn't have a big-name QB like KC's Patrick Mahomes. Also, passing attacks are much sexier than ground-and-pound offenses. So the 49ers offense mostly goes under the radar. I expect the Niners offense to play with a massive chip on its shoulder here, and they're going against a subpar KC run defense.

I'm expecting a close game in which the team that has the ball last has a chance to win. But when it's all said and done, I trust the better defensive team 99% of the time. After all, "defense wins championships," and I expect that to hold today.

PLAY SAN FRANCISCO.

Posted : February 2, 2020 3:36 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sportsline Computer

Vancouver +1.5

Lv wolf
1st H SF+.5
1st H under 26.5

props
mosert under 79 rush
Mahomes under 36 pass attempts
under 1.5 yrd. Td rush -180
touchback starts game -185

Posted : February 2, 2020 4:29 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Phil Steele has SF 30-27
So NC should have SF

Seabass : 400 iona, 300 Quinnipiac, 400 miami/ pittsburgh over, 400 Bucks, 500 pistons, 400 Hurricanes puckline

TSP PROP
Super Bowl Prop Bet is Tyreek Hill OV76.5 (-110) receiving yards. Prices will vary by book. Before the site went down, Bookmaker had +103. I expect San Francisco to press on Kelce which should open up the other players. I think Hill's speed and the routes he runs will cause issues for the zone defense of San Francisco. If KC is winning, they will be using Hill to open up the game early and expand that lead. If KC is losing then the passing game will be a necessity and Hill could get cheap yards on the bend but don't break setup SF will take later in the game. So whether winning or losing, I think it plays good for Hill. Hopefully he opens the game with an 80 yard reception!

STATFOX SB PICK:
Estimate 1: 31-29 KC and Over
Estimate 2: 25-23 SF and not seeing an edge onO/U

he number of simulations in which each team covered the current spread, won the game straight up, and number of simulations which went over or under the current total are listed below. Edges are indicated where one side enjoyed a significant advantage against the line or total.
In past simulated games, SF covered the spread 46 times, while KC covered the spread 37 times.
Edge against the spread = None
In past simulated games, SF won the game straight up 36 times, while KC won 48 times.
In past simulated games, 12 games went under the total, while 4 games went over the total.
Edge against the total = [COLOR=#28A745 !important]Under

Cousin Sal

SF +1.5

- Jimmy G. MVP (+280)
- Chiefs by 7-10 (+750)
- 49ers by 7-10 (+800)
- Mahomes under 29.5 rushing yds. (-110)
- Jimmy G. 1st TD -1.5 yds. over Fury/Wilder rounds
- Gatorade color - yellow (Kobe) (+400)

Posted : February 2, 2020 5:27 pm
Share: