Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & NBA Service Plays For Sunday 12/8/19

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 12/8/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & NBA games.

Posted : December 8, 2019 9:06 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Pro Computer Gambler
Dec 08 '19, 1:00 PM in 2d
NFL | Panthers vs Falcons
Play on: Panthers +3 -108 at Pinnacle

NFL SYSTEM OF THE WEEK: Since 1995, 1 point favs, pick'ems or underdogs that just had 2 or fewer turnovers last game are 57-28-3 67.1% ATS against a team off of a game with a 3 point or worse turnover margin (regular season). -- Active this week on the Panthers
The Ravens are 14-0 ATS (+8.79 ppg) on the road off a win as a favorite in which their opponent scored first.The Steelers are 8-33-1 OU (-5.24 ppg) since Dec 14, 2014 on the road.The Titans are 0-13 ATS (-8.73 ppg) on grass when they are off a TD=plus win and they are playing a team with a worse record.The Jets are 0-14 ATS (-11.93 ppg) when they are off a loss and averaging more than 24 points per game over their last three games.The Lions are 0-16 ATS (-6.31 ppg) on the road vs a divisional opponent after a game in which they converted at least five third downs and had at least ten first downs through the air.

Ricky Tran
Dec 08 '19, 1:00 PM in 2d
NFL | Ravens vs Bills
Play on: Ravens -5½ -107 at Pinnacle

My 1* FREE PLAY is on the Baltimore Ravens.

The Ravens are 10-2 and the Bills are 9-3. The Patriots seem to be "dead in the water" right now, so to say this is a "big game" for these two teams would be an understatement. So far though every "great defense" which has faced the Ravens and Lamar Jackson this year has come up short and I do indeed think that'll again be the case this weekend. Josh Allen has admittedly looked a lot more comfortable in directing Buffalo's offense over the last month, but he now faces one of the hottest defenses in the entire league this week.

Key Trends:

- Baltimore is 14-5 ATS in its last 19 on the road (including 4-1 ATS this season.)

- The Ravens are already 3-1 ATS this year following a home victory.

- Buffalo is just 2-5 ATS in its last seven following a road victory.

The verdict: Baltimore has won three of the last four matchups vs. Buffalo, including a 47-3 destruction last September. I'm not calling for a blowout of that proportion, but in my opinion everything does point to a comfortable Ravens cover on Sunday. Consider laying the points in this one!

Will Rogers
Dec 08 '19, 4:25 PM in 2d
NFL | Titans vs Raiders
Play on: Titans -3 +105 at Pinnacle

The set-up: Two teams moving in opposite directions collide on Sunday afternoon and I believe those trends carry over again this weekend. Tennesse is now 7-5 after a hard-fought win over the Colts last week. The Raiders are now 6-6 after back-to-back losses, including getting routed by the Chiefs last time out. Oakland is having plenty of issues across the board, not just in one area. The Titans on the other hand made the difficult choice to bench longtime starting QB Marcus Mariota for Ryan Tannehill a couple of weeks ago, but the move has paid major dividends with the ex Miami QB being the difference in the "up tick" in play of late.

The pick: Note as well that the Titans are a perfect 3-0 ATS year off a road win against a division rival, while the Raiders are 0-3 ATS in their last three off a road loss vs. a division rival. The play on the field and the contrasting ATS stats listed above do indeed make Tennessee the correct call here in my opinion. But what about you?! Does Tannehill keep it rolling, or does Jon Gruden get the "ship righted" in Raider-Nation?!

1* FREE PLAY on Tennessee.

RED DOG SPORTS
Soccer | Dec 08, 2019
St. Etienne vs. Reims
Reims +107

The free soccer play takes place in France on Sunday.

St Etienne 0

Reims 1

BRANDON LEE
NFL | Dec 08, 2019
Ravens vs. Bills

10* FREE NFL PICK (Bills +6.5)

My early lean here would be to take the points with Buffalo at home, as it just feels like the line here has been inflated pretty heavily on Baltimore because of how much a public play they have become. We saw this last week when they really had no business being a near touchdown favorite over the 49ers.

Another thing here is this not an ideal spot for the Ravens, as they are coming off two huge games. The first being that MNF showdown at the Rams in Week 12 and then last week the biggest game on the board against the 49ers. It's really hard to play at your best 3 weeks in a row, especially against a quality team like the Bills.

One big positive for Buffalo is that we know they have a really good defense and we just saw the Ravens high-powered offense struggle a strong 49ers defense. This will also be a much fresher Bills teams, as they get three extra days off to prepare and rest up having played on Thanksgiving. Buffalo is also much more difficult place to play than a lot of people realize.

It's also worth noting that the Bills are off that impressive 26-15 upset win at Dallas, as home teams off an upset win as a dog are 29-8 (78%) ATS if playing in a game where you got two teams that have won 75% or more of their games. At the same time, road favorites in the month of December that come in having won 8 or more in a row are just 4-23 (15%) ATS since 1983. Give me Buffalo +6.5!

MARC LAWRENCE
NFL | Dec 08, 2019
Colts vs. Bucs
Colts+3½ -120

Play - Indianapolis Colts (Game 147).

Edges - Colts: 7-1 ATS away all-time at NFC South sites … Buccaneers: 0-5 ATS in this series, and 2-13 ATS when coming off consecutive away games … We recommend a 1* play on Indianapolis. Thank you and good luck as always.

MATT JOSEPHS
NFL | Dec 08, 2019
Redskins vs. Packers
Redskins+14 -133

This is the type of wager where you either look like a genius or you kick yourself for backing a very crappy team. Washington has won two straight beating the Lions and the Panthers and are looking to add a third straight victory. The team has gone to a very heavy run based offense with Dwayne Haskins under center who is doing his best not to screw it up. Derrius Guice looks great and Adrian Peterson is forming a solid duo with him. The defense has played better but how much of that is because they are facing horrendous offenses. I'd like to think that giving less time to Josh Norman is a big help as well as Fabian Moreau has four interceptions the last few games. On the other side is a Packers team that is 2-2 in their last four and are hosting the Bears on the 15th. Aaron Rodgers hasn't been himself since lighting up Oakland a few weeks ago and I think part of it was that they played four road games over a five week stretch. The one thing you can do on Green Bay is run the ball and I think Washington will use that to their advantage. The Packers may be 9-3 on the year, but where is their biggest strength. To me this seems like just too many points so I'll take the road team.

Chip Chirimbes

San Francisco at New Orleans 1:00 ET

Saints (-) over 49ers

What bothers me here is that I passed on the Niners last week against the Ravens and now I'm playing against them here. To start with how did New Orleans get to 10-2 it sort of snuck up on me not playing all much attention to them that as Brees was out. San Francisco will be the 'publics' choice which means...Get Chip's Top-Rated NFL Best Bet winners and play the SAINTS!

Totals4U

Early Sunday's Free Selection: Washington Redskins/Green Bay Packers under 41 1/2

#1 Sports

Early Sunday's Free Selection: Cleveland Browns - 7

Posted : December 8, 2019 9:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Sunday
Indianapolis +3

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play:
Portland -4 NBA

Mike Wynn

Free Winner: Dallas -7½ Over Sacramento

Tony Mejia

#141 Panthers
#136 Texans
#152 Patriots
#153 Steelers

Matt Zylbert
W.G.Ramirez

#131 Ravens
#134 Packers
#138 Saints
#145 Dolphins
#148 Bucs
#157 Seahawks

THE GOLD SHEET

Event: (137) San Francisco 49ers at (138) New Orleans Saints
Sport/League: NFL
Date/Time: December 8, 2019 1PM EST
Play: San Francisco 49ers 3.0 (-110)

While the Saints have sewn up the NFC South earlier than the Dodgers clinched the NL West, Sean Payton can use the next month to rid his team of some of its recent bad habits (among those a slew of penalties, dropped passes, and inability to properly cover onside kicks) in preparation for the playoffs. With possible home-field NFC consequences on line, they’ll need a cleaner performance to outscore the Niners, who should have convinced any remaining doubters after their near-miss at hot Baltimore following boat-race past the Pack. Further evidence that SF is for real is an impressive 5-1 SU and spread mark on the road TY.
San Francisco 27 - NEW ORLEANS 20

KEVIN DOLAN

Event: (143) Detroit Lions at (144) Minnesota Vikings
Date/Time: December 8, 2019 1PM EST
Play: Total Over 43.5 (-102)

BOBBY LIGS

Event: (153) Pittsburgh Steelers at (154) Arizona Cardinals
Date/Time: December 8, 2019 4PM EST
Play: Pittsburgh Steelers -2.5 (-118)

SEAN MURPHY
NFL | Dec 08, 2019
Chargers vs. Jaguars
Chargers-3

Sunday NFL Free play. My selection is on Los Angeles minus the points over Jacksonville at 4:05 pm et on Sunday.

The pressure is now completely off for the Chargers as they sit at 4-8, an identical record to that of the Jaguars entering Sunday's contest. To put it simply, I believe the Chargers have a lot more upside than the Chargers at this stage of the season. I'm still not sure we've seen Los Angeles play its best game this season, but do feel we'll see it down the stretch. This is an ideal matchup for the Chargers offense to get rolling against a very beatable Chargers defense. Meanwhile, Gardner Minshew has been re-installed as the Jags quarterback, but I'm not sure he's the answer in his second go-round at the helm. Look for the Los Angeles defense to feast in this one. Take Los Angeles (8*).

ROB VINCILETTI
NFL | Dec 08, 2019
Broncos vs. Texans
Broncos+10½ -140

The NFL Comp Play is on Denver plus the 9 points at 1:00 eastern. Denver played well with Rookie Qb Lock at the helm and today they catch Houston off a big win over the Patriots. There are 2 systems playing against Houston here one is pertaining to home favorite of 6 or more in a 3rd straight home games if the total is 46 or less. The other plays against home favorites of 7 or more off a home dog win and spread win of 24 or less vs a losing team which has cashed 21 of 26 times. Look for Denver to hang in tonight. .

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Early Sunday: Florida State Seminoles - 10 1/2 (NCAA BB)

Arthur Ralph

FREE play SUN Rams + 1

PURE LOCK

Pure Lock's FREE NFL play Sunday 12-8-19

Minnesota -12 1/2

JOHN MARTIN
NFL | Dec 08, 2019
Panthers vs. Falcons

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Panthers/Falcons OVER 47.5

The Carolina Panthers and Atlanta Falcons both having nothing to play for. These are the types of games I like backing the OVER in because not much defense will be played. These are two struggling defenses as it is. The Falcons gave up 26 points to the Saints last week and 35 to the Bucs the week before. They are giving up 26.9 points per game on the season. The Panthers gave up 29 points to the Redskins last week and 34 points to the Saints the week before. They are allowing 26.7 points per game on the season. The Falcons get some key weapons back this week in Julio Jones and Austin Hooper that will make their offense more explosive. They also just got back Devonta Freeman recently. The OVER is 6-2 in Panthers last eight games overall. The OVER is 20-8 in Panthers last 28 games as a road dog. Give me the OVER.

MIKEY SPORTS

Mikey Sports FREE NFL play Sunday 12-8-19

New Orleans -1 -128

R&R TOTALS

R&R Totals FREE NFL Over-Under Sunday 12-8-19

UNDER 47 1/2 Tennessee/Oakland

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR SUNDAY: DETROIT/MINNESOTA OVER the total of 43

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Sunday : KANSAS CITY/NEW ENGLAND OVER the total of 49

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Sunday: PITTSBURGH/ARIZONA UNDER the total of 43½

Hawkeye Sports

Early Sunday's Free Pick: Jacksonville Jaguars + 3

Kenny Towers

Your Free Pick for Sunday: Cincinnati +7

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Sunday, December 8, 2019

NFL (131) BALTIMORE RAVENS VS (132) BUFFALO BILLS

Take: (132) BUFFALO BILLS

Reason: Today I will look at the game between the Ravens and the Bills. The Ravens coming off those huge win last week over the San Francisco 49ers on a last second field goal by Justin Tucker, 20-17. Now they have to travel to Buffalo to play a very good Bills team. This will showcase the Ravens offense against the Bills defense. The Bills defense now ranks third in the NFL with Baltimore coming in at 9th. The Baltimore offense is now ranked 2nd overall, but first in the league in rushing with over 200 yards per game average. For me, getting this many points at home with a good defensive team is a bit much to pass on. Plus, I have to wonder if the Ravens might be in for a bit of a letdown after that big win last week. This time of year we always have to look at the weather in Buffalo. Actually, the temp is mild in the mid 40's with a slight chance of showers late in the day. The winds could be an issue with speeds around 15-20 mph. Your free play is on the Bills.

Posted : December 8, 2019 10:27 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Roz Wins

Roz's SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2019 Free Pick

NFL

(135) DENVER BRONCOS VS (136) HOUSTON TEXANS

Take : Texans

Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play Sunday, December 8, 2019

NFL (143) DETROIT LIONS VS (144) MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Take : Vikings

CALVIN KING
NCAA-B | Dec 08, 2019
Seton Hall vs. Iowa State
[1%] Free Play on Seton Hall +1

HUNTER PRICE
NHL | Dec 08, 2019
Ducks vs. Jets
1* Free Pick on Ducks +150

STEVE JANUS
NCAA-B | Dec 08, 2019
Liberty vs. Grand Canyon
1* Free Sharp Play on Liberty -9 -104

CAPPERS ACCESS
(NFL)
Packers
49ers
Cardinals
Seahawks

JACK BRAYMAN

The Baltimore Ravens are the No. 1 team in the conference, and I say the league, as they travel to Buffalo to face the playoff-hopeful Bills. The Ravens (10-2) and New England (10-2) have the best record in the AFC, but Baltimore gets the tiebreaker thanks to its 37-20 victory over the Patriots on Nov. 3. And with the way it is playing on both sides of the line of scrimmage, I don't think the Bills will be able to handle that physical brand of football.

When you combine the offense of Lamar Jackson and that stifling defense that is proving to be far better than everyone thought, we're seeing this team improve week after week, which is why it's won a franchise-record eight in a row.

Again, they're not only the team to beat in the conference, but as we saw against the over-rated San Francisco 49ers, the Ravens are the team to beat in the entire NFL.

Think about it, Jackson - the quarterback - just ran for 101 yards against the top-ranked defense in the NFL on a wet and windy day. He set an NFL record for quarterbacks with his fourth 100-yard game of the year. The 49ers had no answers for Jackson or the rest of the Ravens.

I know the Bills have won three straight by a combined 83-38 score and are 4-2 at home, but their defense hasn't seen an offense like this all season.

I'm inclined to lean toward the better team here.

4* RAVENS

BOB VALENTINO

Your comp play for this Sunday is for the Baltimore Ravens and Buffalo Bills to play to a lower-scoring game on the Bills home field.

Baltimore's defense has limited the opposition to just 40 total points over their last 4 games, and they are allowing just 13.7 points per game for their last 7 games this season.

Buffalo can also bring it on defense, as they have allowed 21 points or less in 11 of their 12 games for the entire season, and are allowing opponents just 13.2 points per game for their last 5 games contested. The have held Under in 4 of those 5, and are 9-3 Under the total for the year.

No doubt Lamar Jackson can put points on the scoreboard, but after their 20-17 throwdown in the choppy weather last weekend against the San Francisco 49ers, the Buffalo defense which has been idle since limiting Dallas to just 15 points on Thanksgiving will have a little bit of an advantage with the extra prep time and the fact they are playing at home.

Josh Allen is showing signs of improvement on offense with 3 solid games in a row under his belt, but this Baltimore defense is right up their with the best in the league.

I just think the points are going to be hard to come by today at New Era Field.

Let's go Under in this Ravens-Bills battle.

1* BALTIMORE-BUFFALO UNDER

MITCHELL NEWMAN

Why didn't Mike Vrabel give the keys to the Titans offense to Ryan Tannehill a little sooner?

Since getting shutout 16-0 back on Week Six at Denver, the Titans offense once Marcus Mariota was sent to the bench has taken flight with Tannehill at the controls. Tennessee heads to the west coast for this date with the Oakland Raiders having played Over the total in each of their last 6 games since Tannehill has been under center. In their last 3 games, the Titans have posted 108 points for an average of 36 points per game.

Those offensive numbers bode well taking on an Oakland defense that given up a whopping 74 points in their last 2 games, and has surrendered 24 points or more in 9 of their last 11 games this year.

The Raiders have landed Over the total in 2 of their last 3 played at home and while the Silver and Black have held Under the total in their last 3 - just 29 total points scored - I have a feeling that Derek Carr who has been intercepted 4 times in those 3 games will continue to force the action and will be good for at least one more pick here that will help set up a quick score for the visiting Titans.

I also feel that after those measly 29 points that the Raiders are due for some end-zone celebrations in front of the home crowd in their next-to-last-game in the Coliseum before packing their bags for Las Vegas next season.

Titans and Raiders slip Over the total on the late card today.

4* TENNESSEE-OAKLAND OVER

Posted : December 8, 2019 11:43 am
Share: