Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & NBA Premium Service Plays For Sunday 12/8/19

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 12/8/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & NBA games.

Posted : December 6, 2019 2:24 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Tierney

KANSAS CITY +3
KANSAS CITY @ NEW ENGLAND | 12/08 | 4:25 PM EST
1:05 PM
The gap between the offenses is so vast that Kansas City looms as a straight-up winner. The Chiefs own the second-best yards-per-snap average, a stark contrast to New England’s No. 23 placement. Patriots QB Tom Brady’s frustration with his undermanned unit is evident. With a recent 10-4 ATS road record, the Chiefs will not be intimidated by the rabid crowd. The deadly duo of QB Pat Mahomes and WR Tyreek Hill finally is together after both missed chunks of the schedule.

33-18-2 IN LAST 53 NFL PICKS | +1316
10-4 IN LAST 14 NE ATS PICKS | +554

NEW ORLEANS -3
SAN FRANCISCO @ NEW ORLEANS | 12/08 | 1:00 PM EST
1:01 PM
Under normal circumstances, San Francisco might be the play. But the 49ers are reeling from a crushing defeat three time zones away, have flown to Tampa for a week’s practice and then head to New Orleans. An odd agenda, for sure. The Saints will be rested after last playing on Thanksgiving. They are more balanced than the 49ers and are tied for eighth in yards per play on both offense and defense.

3-1 IN LAST 4 NO ATS PICKS | +191

Mike Tierney

TOP DOG
1:13 PM
TENNESSEE -3
TENNESSEE @ OAKLAND | 12/08 | 4:25 PM EST
Since QB Ryan Tannehill was installed as the starter, Tennessee is 5-1 and has averaged 36 points over the last three weeks. The Raiders got off to an impressive start with smoke, mirrors and coach Jon Gruden’s magic but have declined dramatically and been outscored 74-12 in their last two games. Oakland’s hope is that a return home will flip the script, but that's unlikely to happen here.

9-4 IN LAST 13 TEN ATS PICKS | +457

Tom Fornelli

#TRUSTTHEPROCESS
1:30 PM
SAN FRANCISCO +3
As we saw on Sunday against Baltimore, defense travels, and the 49ers have one of the best in the NFL. That's why I'm confident they will be able to cover the spread in a tough road environment against a Saints team that is good, but has benefited from playing in one of the weakest divisions in the league. Drew Brees of 2019 isn't the Brees of old and will have problems with the 49ers' pass rush. I like the points, but I don't hate the San Francisco money line either.

27-20-1 IN LAST 48 NFL PICKS | +502
8-0 IN LAST 8 SF ATS PICKS | +800

2-1 IN LAST 3 NO ATS PICKS | +90

Larry Hartstein

SENIOR ANALYST
YESTERDAY 1:52 PM
TENNESSEE -2.5
This Raiders' season is going south quickly, while the Titans are now 5-1 behind Ryan Tannehill. Oakland ranks 31st in defense, per DVOA. Look for Derrick Henry's late-season surge to continue as the Titans win and cover.

45-28-2 IN LAST 75 NFL ATS PICKS | +1406
8-3-1 IN LAST 12 TEN ATS PICKS | +482

R.J. White

SUPER STAT GEEK
YESTERDAY 11:04 AM
L.A. RAMS +1
SEATTLE @ L.A. RAMS | 12/08 | 8:20 PM EST
The Rams bounced back from their drubbing at the hands of the Ravens to absolutely smoke a Cardinals team that had been playing pretty well. That's a good sign heading into a matchup with a Seahawks defense that has benefited from an inordinate amount of fumbles in recent weeks but hasn't played all too well this season. Seattle's offense starts with running the ball, but unless you have Lamar Jackson that's been a tall task against this Rams defense, which has been playing really well of late outside of the Baltimore game. The records may say otherwise, but it's the Rams who deserve to be favored in this game.

18-9 IN LAST 27 NFL PICKS | +803
26-12-1 IN LAST 39 LAR ATS PICKS | +1246

16-9-2 IN LAST 27 SEA ATS PICKS | +591

FOOTBALL JESUS SUNDAY

SAINTS- fg

Nfac

SUNDAY 12-8-19 =
154) Arizona +3 (-120)...($800) via Bookmaker & Cantor

Larry Hartstein

UNDER 43.5
PITTSBURGH @ ARIZONA | 12/08 | 4:25 PM EST
YESTERDAY 1:15 PM
The Steelers' offense remains extremely limited, and I think their elite defense will contain Kyler Murray and the Cards. Look for a 20-17 type of game and go Under.

51-35-2 IN LAST 88 NFL PICKS | +1235
2-1 IN LAST 3 PIT O/U PICKS | +93

OVER 43.5
BALTIMORE @ BUFFALO | 12/08 | 1:00 PM EST
YESTERDAY 12:27 PM
Even though both teams love to run the ball, I think we're getting value below the key number of 44. Both teams have explosive playmakers, and the Ravens' dynamic attack will force Buffalo to keep pace. Go Over.

51-35-2 IN LAST 88 NFL PICKS | +1235
TENNESSEE -2.5
TUE 12/3
This Raiders' season is going south quickly, while the Titans are now 5-1 behind Ryan Tannehill. Oakland ranks 31st in defense, per DVOA. Look for Derrick Henry's late-season surge to continue as the Titans win and cover.

45-28-2 IN LAST 75 NFL ATS PICKS | +1406
8-3-1 IN LAST 12 TEN ATS PICKS | +482

Hank Goldberg

SEATTLE -110
YESTERDAY 8:49 PM
Chris Carson and Rashad Penny will be too much for the Rams. Seattle has 27 takeaways and should cause havoc against LA's weak offensive line.

12-4 IN LAST 16 NFL PICKS | +757

R.J. White

FEATURED PICK
DALLAS -3
DALLAS @ CHICAGO | 12/05 | 8:20 PM EST
TUE 12/3
The Bears have won three of four games, but those wins came against Lions backup QBs twice and a Giants team that has lost eight straight. The Cowboys have lost three of their last four, but those losses came against teams that are 8-4 at worst and Dallas outgained their opponents in each. Even a Dallas defense dealing with injuries should be able to slow down this unimpressive Chicago offense, and the Chicago defense could struggle with the best offense it has faced in a while. Wait to get this at 2.5 and then jump on the Cowboys.

26-12-1 IN LAST 39 CHI ATS PICKS | +1301

7-5-1 IN LAST 13 DAL ATS PICKS | +144

UNDER 43.5
12:53 PM
I want to jump all over the Steelers, but I'm going to be cautious with Duck Hodges hitting the road, even though I think he can have success against a bad Arizona defense. On the other side, I don't see much happening for this Cardinals offense against an elite Pittsburgh defense that ranks top five against both the run and pass. It appears JuJu Smith-Schuster will sit again, and that brings the Steelers' offensive upside down enough to make the under a best bet, and it's been very profitable in their games this year at 9-3. In their last four games, the most either side scored in a game was 21. If that holds, this is an easy cover.

11-6-2 IN LAST 19 PIT O/U PICKS | +433

UNDER 48.5
12:48 PM
I think the Chiefs are the better team right now with Patrick Mahomes looking healthier the further he gets from his injury while the New England offense struggles, but I can't make them a best bet with Bill Belichick at home coming off a loss. So I'm looking to the Under and hoping to ride a Chiefs defense that has played well against a mediocre Pats offense paired with a Patriots defense I expect to bounce back at home after struggling in Houston. Unders are 8-4 in Pats games this season, and that trend should only strengthen in December in the Northeast.

9-2 IN LAST 11 NE O/U PICKS | +678

UNDER 41.5
CINCINNATI @ CLEVELAND | 12/08 | 1:00 PM EST
12:41 PM
Don't want to back the Bengals coming off a win, as their desperation to avoid 0-16 is gone. Don't want to back the Browns laying a bunch of points with Freddie Kitchens as the coach. But I do like going with the Under here, as the Bengals defense ranks third in red zone percentage and has stepped up its overall play in the last few weeks. I expect a run-heavy plan from the Browns as well with Baker Mayfield nursing a hand injury, and that'll keep the clock moving and limit the number of possessions. Cincy's offense also wasn't great despite their win, and they could again be underwhelming here.

10-4 IN LAST 14 CIN O/U PICKS | +560

UNDER 42.5
DENVER @ HOUSTON | 12/08 | 1:00 PM EST
12:35 PM
Want to love the Texans here as they get to face Drew Lock in his first road start, but this is a premium letdown spot for Houston. They finally broke through against the Patriots in front of a national audience last week, and they can lock up the division by beating the Titans in Tennessee next week. That's a recipe for a flat spot here. But one bet I do love in this game is the Under, as Lock didn't look good last week despite the win and if there's a unit that will be sleepwalking a little for the Texans, it's likely the offense against a solid Denver defense.

5-4 IN LAST 9 HOU O/U PICKS | +60

BALTIMORE -5.5
12:29 PM
This line says two things to me: The Bills still aren't getting enough respect, but I still have no appetite in fading the Ravens even when I see line value. The Buffalo weakness on defense comes against the run, where they rank 22nd in DVOA, and they haven't faced a rush offense like this yet. The Bills offense has been playing well, but this excellent Ravens defense has stifled better offenses like those in Houston and Seattle, so I'm not sure we'll see an offensive explosion from Josh Allen and Co. And while the Bills typically benefit from a big edge in the coaching matchup (check out the teams they beat), they won't have that here. Ravens get it done.

10-6-1 IN LAST 17 BUF ATS PICKS | +343

10-6 IN LAST 16 BAL ATS PICKS | +341

L.A. RAMS +1
TUE 12/3
The Rams bounced back from their drubbing at the hands of the Ravens to absolutely smoke a Cardinals team that had been playing pretty well. That's a good sign heading into a matchup with a Seahawks defense that has benefited from an inordinate amount of fumbles in recent weeks but hasn't played all too well this season. Seattle's offense starts with running the ball, but unless you have Lamar Jackson that's been a tall task against this Rams defense, which has been playing really well of late outside of the Baltimore game. The records may say otherwise, but it's the Rams who deserve to be favored in this game.

26-12-1 IN LAST 39 LAR ATS PICKS | +1246

16-9-2 IN LAST 27 SEA ATS PICKS | +591

Hank Goldberg

TAMPA BAY -3
INDIANAPOLIS @ TAMPA BAY | 12/08 | 1:00 PM EST
11:46 AM
I like the way the Bucs are playing. Their defense is stepping up, and Jameis Winston has come along. The Colts can't do much without T.Y. Hilton. They've scored 17 or fewer points in three of their last four games. Lay the field goal.

6-3-2 IN LAST 11 TB ATS PICKS | +262

BALTIMORE -5.5
11:44 AM
Buffalo won't be able to keep pace with Lamar Jackson. The Ravens have too much speed, even for the Bills' solid defense. And Marcus Peters has made a huge difference in Baltimore's secondary. Lay the points.

8-2-1 IN LAST 11 BUF ATS PICKS | +579

2-1 IN LAST 3 BAL ATS PICKS | +91

TENNESSEE -2.5
11:41 AM
The Raiders have been outscored 74-12 the past two weeks. Their defense stinks. Derrick Henry ran for 149 yards last week against a much better defense. Derek Carr isn't playing well either. Back the Titans.

3-1 IN LAST 4 OAK ATS PICKS | +188

SAN FRANCISCO +2.5
11:38 AM
I don't think Drew Brees is playing that well, and the left side of his offensive line won't be able to block the 49ers. They're just a better team right now. The turf will accentuate their speeed. The Saints have one weakness in the secondary, Eli Apple, and Kyle Shanahan can exploit him.

10-4 IN LAST 14 NO ATS PICKS | +5

SEATTLE -110
YESTERDAY 8:49 PM
Chris Carson and Rashad Penny will be too much for the Rams. Seattle has 27 takeaways and should cause havoc against LA's weak offensive line.

Platinum Sports Investing

Bet to WIN 1%
NFL
12/8 - Oakland +3.5 -120
12/8 - Arizona +3 -120

Marco D'Angelo

5% NFC MAJOR WAGER

Saints

Emory Hunt

PITTSBURGH -2.5
9:32 AM
Pittsburgh's defense has looked like the old Blitzburgh defenses of yesteryear during this amazing stretch of games. Offensively, Devlin Hodges gives them a chance to put points up on the board, enough to where they can be trusted. Arizona is a bit too inconsistent from week-to-week to be counted on to pull off the upset against a red-hot Steelers squad.

39-27 IN LAST 66 NFL ATS PICKS | +898
10-5 IN LAST 15 ARI ATS PICKS | +443

KANSAS CITY +3
9:31 AM
Quietly, Kansas City has played much better defense the last two weeks. The Chiefs were able to turn the ball over against both the Chargers and Raiders. We know their offense is as consistent as they come, and when you combine that with improved defensive play, you like their chances moving forward. New England, unfortunately, is till trying to figure things out on the offensive side of the ball.

6-0 IN LAST 6 NE ATS PICKS | +600

14-9 IN LAST 23 KC ATS PICKS | +428

BALTIMORE -6
9:29 AM
Stylistically, you can say the Bills and Ravens play the same game. Where the difference lies is in the effectiveness, and efficiency of the QB play. Lamar Jackson is an MVP front runner, while Josh Allen is managing the game. To me, that's at least a 10-point difference on the scoreboard. I can trust Jackson to get the Ravens into scoring position more than I can Allen.

5-1 IN LAST 6 BAL ATS PICKS | +390

Posted : December 6, 2019 2:28 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brad Feinberg

under Utah/ Oregon.

Norm Hitzges

Utah -6.5

Tom Stryker

16-4 ATS & 9-0 ATS NCAA PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP BEST BET

Oregon

Jack Winningham

NBA
Boston -3.5

NHL
Washington -150

WUnderdog
NBA
minnesota +4.5 v oklahoma city

Wayne Root

Mill- UTAH

Freddy Wills has released a premium pick. The play is on, Oregon +7 -125 4.5% play / Oregon +210 1% play

Joe Raineri

5% CFB Top Rated Friday Night Lights

Oregon-Utah under 47

Don't be fooled by all the hype surrounding these two offenses. This game will be decided by the defenses. Both these teams have good offenses, capable of putting up points but both have defenses that are more than capable of shutting down the offenses. Utah comes into this game with the nation’s 3rd-best defense in both scoring (11.3 ppg) and yards allowed (241.6 ypg). Oregon comes into this game with an offense averaging nearly 38 PPG and more than 460 yards per game. Since suffering a defeat to USC on September 20, Utah has been one of the most dominant programs in the FBS. During their eight-game winning streak, the Utes outscored opponents 308-76 and held five foes to single digits. With the pass rush that is generated by Utah, I don't see Justin Herbert having time to settle into a rhythm. Herbert has 31 touchdown passes on the year but four of his five interceptions and nine of his 21 sacks suffered have come in the last month. This is not a great matchup for Oregon. Oregon's offense has been great at times this year but they are also one of the most inconsistent groups in the Pac 12. They'll have their hands full against this front 7 of Utah and given the weather anticipated for this game, I don't see this matchup being a shootout. Weather will play a big role in this game. Not just because it appears it will rain but because of the location. It's being played at Levi's Stadium and the turf at this stadium is horrific. The forecast calls for rain every single day leading up to this game on Friday night. The value lies in the total. I'll be betting the UNDER in this game as I expect the final to be in the range of 31-13 in favor of Utah.

4% at 45.5
3% at 44

Top Rank Sports

Marquee Picks For 12/06/19

4★ L.A. Lakers -3.5 over Portland (NBA)

3★ Utah -6.5 over Oregon (NCAAF)

Bill Marzano

WASHINGTON -149
WASHINGTON @ ANAHEIM | 12/06 | 10:00 PM EST
12:18 PM
The Capitals are on fire right now and continue to dominate their opponents with a 13-2-1 record on the road this year. They are also 7-0-3 against the Pacific division. Meanwhile the Ducks have just three wins over their last 13 games and were beat up by Washington, 5-2, just a couple weeks ago. Capitals money line is the play.

9-4 IN LAST 13 NHL ML PICKS | +422
EDMONTON -1.5
LOS ANGELES @ EDMONTON | 12/06 | 9:00 PM EST
12:12 PM
Both these teams are struggling, however the Oilers are ready for this game. They have dropped three of their last four and have split the season series 1-1 with the Kings. Meanwhile L.A. has dropped five of its last seven, managing just 15 goals in the process. The Kings are just 2-10-1 on the road and are one of the worst defensive teams in the NHL. Oilers puck line (+147) is the play.

5-2 IN LAST 7 NHL PICKS | +366
L.A. LAKERS -4.5
L.A. LAKERS @ PORTLAND | 12/06 | 10:30 PM EST
12:06 PM
The Blazers are turning things around after a rough start, and they have dominated the Lakers at home. However, this is a very different L.A. team. The Lakers have won 12 of their last 13 games and are tied for the best record in the NBA. LeBron James is having fun again and looks energized. The Lakers are 10-1 on the road while Blazers are just 4-4 at home. I love L.A.

12-9 IN LAST 21 NBA PICKS | +213
MIAMI -9.5
WASHINGTON @ MIAMI | 12/06 | 8:00 PM EST
12:03 PM
The Wizards took it to Philly last night but will have a hard time repeating that performance against a rested Heat team at home. Miami is a perfect 8-0 SU and ATS at home this year and has won 10 of the last 13 meetings against Washington. The Wizards are allowing an NBA-worst 122.4 points per game while the Heat are allowing just 105.7. Miami covers.

5-2 IN LAST 7 MIA ATS PICKS | +279

ORLANDO -4
ORLANDO @ CLEVELAND | 12/06 | 7:00 PM EST
11:57 AM
The Magic are looking to get back to .500 with their third win this season over the struggling Cavs. Orlando can score, and the Cavs don't play a lot of defense so this is a great matchup for the Magic, who have won five of the last six meetings. Cleveland has now dropped four straight and 10 of its last 11. Orlando covers.

3-0 IN LAST 3 CLE ATS PICKS | +300

OVER 143
DUKE @ VA. TECH | 12/06 | 7:00 PM EST
11:52 AM
This total opened at 140 and could go even higher as game time approaches. This will be a high-scoring game as both these teams can shoot, especially from long range. The Hokies are one of the best teams in the nation from beyond the arc. Duke has several players who can score as well, and look for both teams to get to the free throw line. Over is the play.

31-20-2 IN LAST 53 CBB PICKS | +875
SF AUSTIN +9.5
SF AUSTIN @ ALABAMA | 12/06 | 8:00 PM EST
11:47 AM
The Lumberjacks stunned Duke earlier this year with a huge OT win and have just one loss on the season. They are seventh in the nation in scoring (85.8 points per game) and 13th in field goal percentage (50.6) and lead the nation in steals (12.8 per game). Bama is just 3-4 on the season and hasn't played well defensively. Take Stephen F. Austin.

31-20-2 IN LAST 53 CBB PICKS | +875

Posted : December 6, 2019 5:26 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Norm Hitzges' Picks of the Pole

Cleveland -7
NY Jets-Miami over 45.5
Houston-Denver under 42.5
San Francisco +2.5
Indianapolis +3
Kansas City +3
LA Rams PK
Oakland +2.5

Marc Lawrence

Smoking Hot NFL Perfect System Club Perfect Play!
Raiders

Top Rated NFL Sunday Night Kill Play!
Rams

The Prez

Main Event

5% Kansas City +3 (play good to +1)

Colin Cowherd's Blazin' 5 (32-31-2)

Ravens -6
Browns -7.5
Broncos +8.5
Chiefs +3.5
Cardinals +2.5

Fezzik | NFL Total - Sunday, Dec 8 2019 1:00PM
145 MIA / 146 NYJ OVER 45.0 Southpointdouble-dime bet

Analysis: Here are my INITIAL notes on the Sunday Card, all games.....

… Balt -5.5 BUF
LIKE BUF
Power RATING PLAY: I only make the game Balt -3.5
Question: What would this line have been if Buf had won VS. NE?
Buf lost 10-16, but won the stats by 150 yards
If they had won, BOTH teams would be 10-2, and would this line be below 3??

Baltimore 8-0 SU Run… 5-1 ATS Runs
Overvalued now in Marketplace?
Off an EPIC 5 game run where they went 5-0 SU/ATS
And covered by 25.5 per game
One 3 point win (fail to cover by 2.5) not likely to stop the public from betting them….
Under the Radar Coach:
Buf coach Sean McDermott quietly gets the most out of his team
Lead Buf to an ultra rare playoff run his 1st year in 2017
And Buf should return this year…..
… Wash/GB -13
Lean WASH
GB: OVERATED
Outgained by over 60 yards/gm last 6 weeks
Vs. Nyg -13 yards
Vs. SF -141 in yards
Vs. Car +13 in yards
Vs. LA -258 in yards
Vs. KC +37 yards
Vs. Oak -3 yards
Packers D has regressed:
1st 3 weeks: Held EVERY opponent to 16 or less
Since: EVERY opponent but 2 has gotten 22 points
Rodgers: An average QB this year….. in the stats
Just a lean: Wash BAD SPOT
Won as a double digit DOG LAST week
Now, dd dog AGAIN on road……
Wash win NOT due to QB (Haskins was average only)
Haskins 16.5 QBR (3rd straight game below 17), 13/25 147 5.9 0/0
But rather due to the ground game
… Den Hou-9.5
PASS
Den: Phony Win vs. Chargers
Outgained 359-218
Drew Lock 18/28 134 4.8 2/1 QBR 56
But played much worse in 2nd half……..surprised LA early
Hou: Hangover after beating SB champs NE?
NE has owned Hou in recent years……..
Will Hou look past Den after the win?
Note, Hou CRUSHED Ne
Lead 28-9
Played Prevent D and “let” NE get 2 scores late….

… Sf/N Orl -2.5
SF STAYING IN FLA ALL WEEK
2nd time they have done this this year……

Brees: Playing Well:
Last 3 games: 72% completion rate, 7TD/ 1 int (vs. @ATl, car, @TB)
AND had 4 receivers make key drops in 8 point win vs. ATl last week….. his stats could have been MUCH Better last week
Brees now ranked no 9 in QBR (61)
Saints Offense UNDERVALUED based on Teddy Bridgewater games?
6 games he played, QBR 48 only ………….(no23 in league)
Saints Offense: UNDERVALUED based on Kamara injury:
Missed almost 3 full games……..10/20- 11/10(only 4 carries 1st game back)

However, SF key injury advantages
SF getting MUCH healthier
Dee Ford, etc……..

… Cin/CLEV-8.5
LIKE CIN+8.5
Cin: Much better with Dalton, (4 point upgrade)
Dalton: 22/37 243 6.6 1/0 QBR 51 vs. Jets
Cin: More motivated: Clear sign to team they are trying to win
Cin D: Dominated Jets
Jets did not enter Red Zone ALL GAME LONG
Clev: Questionable motivation
5-7, they now know playoffs are not realistic (2.7% chance only)
Dreams crushed in Pitt
Clev: Mayfield Health?
He banged his hand, missed a few snaps, but returned
Team says he is fine………..but a free roll chance he is not……
Prop bet: Mixon UNDER 60 Rush Yards:
19 carries 44 yards vs. jets (in a blowout win)
WE would expect Cin to be trailing
With Dalton back, expect Dalton to THROW in that situation

… Car/ATL-3 PASS
Puzzling line move:
Carolina fires Rivera, line moves UP? Line has gone from -2 to -3……
I expected money to come ON Carolina.
Is this a sign Rivera was popular and team is down?
Puzzling line! This line is saying Atl is the better team!
Atl HFA only 2.5
Can this really be the case?
I have Car rated ½ point better YPP stats equal
Atl: Schedule edge, Atl played Thursday, 10 days to prepare……
… Det/MIN -13
LEAN DET
Min: Major Injury Concerns on a short week:
Thielen: Very likely to play, but will he be 100%
Diggs: Left Sea game briefly in 3rdQuarter, will he be 100%
Cook: Shoulder injury, he will play, but will play in pain.
Det: Blough, caught Bears by surprise in 1Q going deep
22/38 280 58%, 7.4 2/1 QBR 53
Stats good, but it was driven by 14 points in 1Q throwing Deep
… Mia/Jets-5
LEAN JETS
Revenge for Jets
Lost at Mia 18-26 Mia 1st win of year…..
Jets Undervalued:
3 games with luke Faulk
And Darnold rushed back with Mono?
Oct QBRs: 70, 1, 17’
Nov QBRs: 72 70 83, 19
Just a lean: Fitz Magic is Real
Fitz now no8 QB in QBR at 64.1!
Despite disastrous start to season…

... Indy/TB-3
Indy is 1-7 SU/ATS without TY HILTON and he is OUT
TB: Wise guys backing this team:
Money has flowed on them NUMEROUS weeks
Back to back impressive wins on Rd (@Atl, @JAx)
Finally limited turnovers
“Only” 3 last 2 weeks…..
Injuries: Ty Hilton still not practicing…. RB Marlon Mack practiced today, likely to return
… Chargers-3/Jax
LEAN Chargers:
Chargers underrated, 4-7 but +6 in point differential
Last 2 losses
Lost to KC by 7, won yardage by over 100
Lost to Oak by 2, won yardage by 40
Lost to Den by 3, Won yardage by over 10
D healthier!
S’s Derwyn James, Phillips returned last week……
Just a lean:
Concerns about Rivers:
Now 25th in QBR, QBR 46, His arm strength looks questionable…
Jax: Energy bump by going to Minshew:
I now have Minshew and Foles equal
But Minshew may rally the team
Foles QBR YTD 34.3, 1.1 in last game
Minshew QBR 43 (however he had been slumping)

… KC/NE
LEAN KC
KC Underrated:
KC UNDERATED: 3 Games without Mahomes
3 Losses with Mahomes not 100% Indy, Hou, @ Titans
So offensive stats are depressed.
Despite that, KC is 3rd in NFL at 6.3 yards/play
And KC D should continue to improve with new DC Spagnaola
However, NE off a loss: Bad spot to fade them
And NE covers 60% of their games
IF you fade them, you simply have to do so in their bad spots
NE OLINE Update:
Had gotten heathier with Wynn Returning
But C Karras went down last game, Questionable with Knee……

… Pit/AZ
LIKE AZ: +3-120
LIKE AZ teaser ALSO
OVERREACTION to last week’s Results
Pit (Revenge game huge spot) beats CLev
Az gets crushed by Rams
Pit is still a below average team traveling across the Country with a 3rd string QB!
With Juju likely sidelined again
And James Conneor Questionable and not 100%
Pit still overrated based on Def Score TDS that won 1 score games
Vs. Chargers, Rams, Colts

… Ten-3/Oak
LIKE OAK +3
Oak has played VERY well at home, getting surprising crowd support
4-1 SU, 3-2 ATS
Ten: Overrated: Phony 14 point win @Indy
Game was 17-17 with 5 min left, Indy kicking a fg…….
LIKE UNDER 47 (but not a big bet)
WEATHER!
90% chance of rain, 20 mph winds!
Not a big bet:
Oak: High scoring team
Ten: Much better on Offense with Tannehill!

… Sea/Rams
LIKE RAMS +1
Sea: OVERRATED:
9-1 in close games decided by 8 or less…….
Fortunate in last 2 games:
Sea: Beat Philly largely due to Eagles decimated with Offensive Injuries:
Sea: Beat Min with bad start time for Min, AND Min key injuries
Thielen, Diggs, Dalvin Cook…….
Revenge Game for Rams:
43 yard Greg Zuelein missed fg cost them the game in Sea last meeting………

Posted : December 8, 2019 9:51 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

POINTWISE PHONES

4- Cincinnati
3- Baltimore, Atlanta
2- Philadelphia, NY Jets

Warren Sharp
0.5U seattle 1H over 23
0.5U Seattle 47

bengals +8.5 0.75U

49ers +3 1U

Jack Doyle over 40.5 receiving yards to win 0.75 units
Tyler Higbee over 37.5 receiving yards to win 0.5 units
A.J. Brown over 50.5 receiving yards to win 0.75 units
Seattle Seahawks Over *SPLIT* 23 first half and 47 full game (0.5 units each)
Tennessee Titans Over *SPLIT* 23 first half and 47 full game (0.5 units each)

Westgate Superbook Contest Top 5 Consensus
Rams
Bengals
San Francisco
KC
New Orleans

Micah Roberts

NEW ORLEANS -2
11:34 AM
This is a huge game in the NFC for No. 1 seeding in the playoffs, and while the Saints have failed to cover the spread in their last two home games, those are the only non-covers in their last 10 games overall. Those last two spreads at home were -10 and -14. New Orleans at home laying less than a field goal against anyone should be attractive. I’m on the Saints.

7-2 IN LAST 9 NO ATS PICKS | +481

2-1-1 IN LAST 4 SF ATS PICKS | +90

Top Rank Sports

Marquee Picks For 12/08/19

5★ New Orleans -2 over San Francisco (NFL)

3★ DePaul -9 over Buffalo (NCAAB)

Virgobbi Sports

Week 14:

BUF +6 (+104)
DEN +9.5 (-110)
CAR +3.5 (-105)
JAX +3 (+105)
KC-NE u49.5 (-105)

4for4 sports (NFL 23-22-1 Overall)

NFL
Ravens -6
49ers +3
Chiefs +3

Phillygodfather

San Fran +3 2%, ML 1%

Totals 4 You

NFL Football Selections for Early Sunday, Dec 8th

2019 NFC Powerhouses Showdown Total of the Year!!!!!
San Francisco/New Orleans over 44

Early NFL Football Bonus Winners
Denver/Houston under 42 1/2
Detroit/Minnesota over 43
Miami/NY Jets under 46

Jeff Ma

saints
patriots
redskins

MTI
5-Star Colts +3 over Buccaneer
4.5 Star PATRIOTS -3 over Chiefs
4-Star Seahawks pick over RAMS
4-Star Bengals +7 over BROWNS
4-Star Chargers -3 over JAGUARS
4.5-Star Seahawks at Rams UNDER 47
4.5-Star Chargers at Jaguars UNDER 43
4-Star Chiefs at Patriots UNDER 49
4-Star Titans at Raiders UNDER 47.5
4-Star Steelers at Cardinals UNDER 43.5

BEZOBETS

Arizona Cardinals ML*@ 2.10/+110 (3 Units)
New England Patriots -3*@ 1.913/-110 (2 Units)
Tennessee Titans -3 @ 1.99/-101 (2 Units)
New Orleans Saints -2.5 @ 1.909/-110 (3 Units)

Mississippi Kid

Broncos +10.5
Redskins +14
Bengals +8.5
Falcons -3.5
Titans -2.5
Rams pk POD

Sterling
30 Oak, over Sea
25 Indy, KC

DubaiCapper
Vikings -13
Risking $5000

Freddy Wills

has released a premium pick.

The play is on, Saints -2 5.5% MAX NFL POD

Blackmagicbets

ravens under 44 (LOCK)

Posted : December 8, 2019 10:34 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brad Feinberg
eagles & Texans tease
Jaguars
Raiders
SF moneyline

Freddy Wills

has released a premium pick.

The play is on, Rams pk 3.3%

Lv wolf
cinn +8
under 22.5 sf 1st H

The 'R' Factor (The Swami -NHL) - 9 Unit Winnipeg

GRIDIRONTOTALS
OVER 41 1/2 SKINS/Packers

2 more sharp sports props

Devonta Freeman over 55.5 rushing yards to win 0.75 units
Deshaun Watson under 270.5 passing yards to win 0.5 units

Spartan GOY
Patriots

The Professional ( Winston DeMonte - The Swami) - 10* Top Total Dolphins/Jets Under

Posted : December 8, 2019 11:47 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Fezzik | NFL Side - Sunday, Dec 8 2019 1:00PM
137 SFX 8.0(-110) William Hill vs 138 NOS triple-dime bet

Analysis: Two team teaser, 6 points, 3 star play:

137 49ers +8 with
154 Az +8

I prefer BOTH of these sides, and with the ability to tease through the key numbers of 3-7, this is one of the strongest teasers of the year!

Fezzik | NFL Side - Sunday, Dec 8 2019 4:25PM
156 OAK 3.0(-110) Southpoint vs 155 TEN double-dime bet

ELITE SPORTS

Buffalo+6 NFL

INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

5* LA Rams+1 NFL

3* Browns-7 NFL

3* Marshal+13.5 NCAABB

3* Heat-7 NBA

NATIONAL SPORTS SERVICE

4* Saints-2

3* Raiders+3

Gonzaga-2.5

Primetime Sports Picks For 12/08/19

4 Unit --> Cleveland -7 over Cincinnati (NFL)

3 Unit --> Denver +9 over Houston (NFL)

3 Unit --> Philadelphia -3 over Toronto (NBA)

NFL(Bob Balfe)
1:00 PM EST
Rotation #145-166
Jets -5 over Dolphins
Jets/Dolphins Over 46
The Dolphins are pumped to play against their old coach Adam Gase. The receivers on this Miami team can’t stand the guy and are out to put up points today. I have never seen two depleted secondaries playing together in one football game. Jamal Adams is out for the Jets as is Brian Poole and Arthur Maulet. This is the healthy unit. The Dolphins are without their top two safeties and had to move Eric Rowe over to be a body in that position. The cornerbacks on this Dolphins team are as weak and inexperienced as you are ever going to see in this league. Miami won the first meeting, but now they are in danger of losing a top pick in the draft because they keep winning. The Jets need this game as they lost to a winless Miami team and a winless Bengals team. This is not a game Adam Gase can afford to lose at home. The Jets should put up a ton of points just because of this secondary being completely lost at times. Take the Jets and the Over.

Root

Mill- Jets

No limit- Bills

Perfect- Arizona

Inner - Oakland

Pinnacle- Rams

Root hoops

Dayton

Gonzaga

Accu Picks

NBA
3* #550 Dallas -7.5

------------------------------------

Bill Marzano

Dec NFL 2-3 NBA 6-6 CBB 5-8 NHL 7-4

SEATTLE -107
10:45 AM
The Rams are a trendy pick this week, but I disagree. The Seahawks are playing some of their best football right now on both sides of the line of scrimmage. QB Russell Wilson is MVP candidate, and he continues to dominate with his arm and legs. Seattle is 6-0 on the road this year and dominate the spread in December with a 25-11-2 ATS record. Los Angeles has been inconsistent all season long on both offense and defense. The Rams just 4-11 against the spread in their last 15 games on Week 14.

3-0 IN LAST 3 NFL ML PICKS | +300
KANSAS CITY +3
10:41 AM
The Patriots have won an amazing 21 straight games at home, but today that streak could come to an end. The Chiefs have had this game circled since last year's meetings and could be catching the Patriots at just the right time. New England's offense is really struggling right now, while Kansas City is playing well defensively. New England's defense has been one of the best all season, but is sure to get tested here. If this game comes down to a field goal, the Chiefs have the edge in the kicking game.

2-1 IN LAST 3 NFL ATS PICKS | +92
2-1 IN LAST 3 NE ATS PICKS | +90

L.A. LAKERS -668
MINNESOTA @ L.A. LAKERS | 12/08 | 9:30 PM EST
10:37 AM
The Lakers own the best record in the NBA and continue to dominate their opponents. LeBron James is rested, and Anthony Davis is playing terrific defensively. Los Angeles is getting excellent play off its bench as well as playing great team defense. The Lakers lead the league in offensive shooting percentage at almost 49 percent, while Timberwolves have been horrible defensively.

15-11 IN LAST 26 NBA PICKS | +294
MIAMI -323
CHICAGO @ MIAMI | 12/08 | 6:00 PM EST
10:33 AM
The Bulls enter Sunday off a horrible loss to the Warriors, perhaps the worst team in the NBA, and now face a Heat squad that is 10-0 straight up and 9-1 against the spread at home. Miami is playing well defensively, allowing just over 100 points per game while outscoring their opponents by 13 points per game at home. The Bulls have dropped six straight against the spread on the road.

15-11 IN LAST 26 NBA PICKS | +294

EDMONTON -165
BUFFALO @ EDMONTON | 12/08 | 8:00 PM EST
9:47 AM
The Sabres are really struggling right now, going just 1-5-2 their last eight road games and 4-9-5 since their red-hot 9-2-1 start. The Oilers will get a couple key players back Sunday, which will really help an offense that already leads the NHL with a man advantage and is second-best in penalty kill. Buffalo goalkeeper Carter Hutton is 0-5-4 in his last nine starts, and the Sabres have dropped six straight games vs Western Conference opponents.

10-4 IN LAST 14 NHL ML PICKS | +522
WINNIPEG -160
ANAHEIM @ WINNIPEG | 12/08 | 3:00 PM EST
9:39 AM
The Jets are 11-3-2 since the start of last month, and face a struggling Ducks team that has dropped six of their last eight games. The Ducks are 30th in the NHL on power play. Winnipeg goalie Connor Hellebuyck is 9-2-2 in his last 13 starts with a .944 save percentage, while Ryan Miller and John Gibson are both struggling in net for Anaheim. The Ducks have dropped five of the last six meetings.

10-4 IN LAST 14 NHL ML PICKS | +522
2-1 IN LAST 3 ANA ML PICKS | +71

DEPAUL -457
BUFFALO @ DEPAUL | 12/08 | 5:00 PM EST
10:10 AM
DePaul is off to one of its' best starts ever, with some pretty solid wins already and getting better each game. DePaul is 6-0 at home and this team can score, share the ball and provide solid play off the bench. DePaul has wins over Texas Tech, Minnesota, Iowa and an underrated Boston College team. Buffalo is a good matchup, though, as the Bulls allow over 76 points per game while DePaul is allowing just 63 per game.

31-23-2 IN LAST 56 CBB PICKS | +539
TEXAS -503
TEXAS VS TEXAS A&M | 12/08 | 3:00 PM EST
10:02 AM
Texas A&M is not a good basketball team, and the Aggies are horrible offensively -- ranking 339th in scoring and 347th in the nation from beyond the arc. That's not going to win a lot of games. Texas is off to a great start and can't afford to slip-up here against a team they have completely dominated, winning 42 of the last 52 meetings. Texas is great defensively behind the coaching of Shaka Smart, holding opponents to under 59 points per game.

31-23-2 IN LAST 56 CBB PICKS | +539

Leiner 3000 Jets OVER 46

mark Lawrence Top play Club CFB

Game 152 - Patriots (-3)

Edges - Patriots: 17-1 SU and 14-2-2 ATS in sixth home game of the season, and QB Tom Brady 35-4 SU home career in December, and Brady 19-3 SU and 16-4-2 ATS in December against opponents coming off consecutive wins, including 11-0 SU and 9-1-1 ATS at home … Chiefs: 0-7 ATS away versus .555 or greater AFC North opponent coming off a SU favorite loss … We seal the deal with these two powerful angles: 1) .800 or greater NFL teams coming off a loss are 6-0 SUATS in Game Thirteen when facing an opponent coming off consecutive wins (Patriots); and 2) NFL underdogs in Game Thirteen coming off consecutive SUATS wins in which they beat the spread by double digits and scored 35-plus points in the last game are 0-11-1 ATS (Chiefs) … With that, we recommend a strong 4* play on New England. Thank you and good luck as always.

Tri Lambda

Under [151] Kansas City Chiefs vs. [152] New England Patriots 7-7 ats NFL totals

New England Patriots 23-7 ats NFL sides

The Rainman

3 N.O
1 Balt
1 AZ
1 Chargers

Ultra Sports 12/8

New Orleans Saints
Indianapolis Colts
New England Patriots
Arizona Cardinals
Oakland Raiders

Al Demarco

Top-Rated 15 Dime Release

GB

Posted : December 8, 2019 1:21 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Kirby Maxwell

20 Dime

Cleveland

Mitchell Newman

50 DIME
Winner # 6 of 8

AFC Playoff Implication Lock

Buffalo

Jack Brayman

80 Dime
NFL Winner # 11 of 15

New Orleans

Chris Jordan

26th-Ever
BLANK CHECK
NFL Release in 37 Years

Blank Check NFL Winner # 18 of 26

Seatle

Bondi :
10*-NE goy
3*- Indy
3*,oak

Bob Valentino
BIGGEST NFL RELEASE EVER GOES AGAIN

6th-Ever
150 DIME
NFL Release of My Career

Pitt

Stephen DeAngelo

First-Ever
60 DIME
NFL Blowout of the Year

This is my highest-rated play since my site debut!

My side cruises by double digits!

GB Packers

Victor King's NFL 5* Game of the Month

Tennessee Titans - Oakland Raiders OVER 46.5

Gavazzi PPP

NFL
Sunday, December 8th

3% Baltimore (-5-)

3% Indianapolis (+3)

5% New England (-3)

4% Pittsburgh (-2-)

3% Tennessee (-2-)

4% Seattle (+1)

Over/Under By Home Team

4% Over (43) Buffalo

5% Under (41-) Green Bay

3% Under (42) Cleveland

4% Under (47) Atlanta

4% Under (45-) Jets

4% Under (43) Jax

3% Under (43-) Arizona

Britney Deluca 12/8

Over 209 nuggets/nets
Raptors +3
Wolves/Lakers under 226
Fairfield pk
Denver/UCLA over 137
Dayton/St Mary's under 137

Tony Bruno
seahawks
49ers
ravens
Texans

Posted : December 8, 2019 1:24 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Victor King

DETROIT LIONS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS

3*** Play on: OVER THE TOTAL

1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT / #143-144

*Optimum OU line: 43 or less points…

Carolina Panthers @ Atlanta Falcons

2** Play on: UNDER the TOTAL

1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT / #141-142

*Optimum OU line: 47 or more points…

————
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Arizona Cardinals

2** Play on: UNDER the TOTAL

4:25pm ET / 1:25pm PT / #153-154

*Optimum OU line: 43.5 or more points…

5 STAR BALLER

San Francisco 49ers +2

Kelso

100 Seattle

The Machine
Lions/Vikings Over 10 Units

JD Sports Authorities

New England Patriots -3

Capper Advantage

Tennessee Titans -3

Pro Info Sports
NFL
5.5-STAR LAC
5-STAR Arizona

Best Sports Capper

Miami Dolphins +5

Cajun-Sports
5.5* New England -3
5* Tampa Bay -3

MVP LOCK CLUB

Green Bay Packers -13

Posted : December 8, 2019 1:28 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SkyBluePicks

Denver Broncos +8

Minnesota Vikings -12.5

Los Angeles Rams -1

Executive Sportsline football

NFL LOCK OF THE YEAR
Sun, Dec 8
1:00
NFL
650%
Tampa Bay -3
over Ind.Colts

1:00
NFL
400%
New Orleans -1
over San Francisco

4:25
NFL
300%
Kansas City +3
over New England
Scheduling has a lot to do with a team's performance. In the sports field this is known as scheduling dynamics.

The Colts in the past several weeks have had to play division rivals Jax at home, Houston on the road,

and last week Tenn at home. This week they travel to TBay, and they have next week a road trip to New Orleans.

The Colts rely on their rushing game, and they need to even more without TY Hilton

in the line up. With TY sidelined they are only 1-7 SU&ATS. Last week they faced

one of their toughest opponents against the run, and Tenn held them to only 82 rushing yards.

This week they face their toughest opponent against the run, as TBay has the #2 defense against the run behind only the Jets,

as they give up only 76 yds/gm on the ground. The Colts passed for only 190 yds or less in 5 consecutive games prior to

last week. In their last 5 games they are only 1-4 SU and had 11 turnovers in those 5 contests.

The Bucs schedule is unique in the fact they played everywhere but Florida in 5 consecutive games and 6 of the first

8 this season. Since returning home on Nov 10th to play Arizona, they have now played in the state of Florida in

4 of their past 5 games, and their only game outside the state was in Atlanta.

This 5 game stretch has been a much friendlier schedule, and it's showing. They are 3-1 the past 4 games, and the

past 2 they had only 3 turnovers which has been a problem with them all season. Last week Jameis even had a

turnover free game. In those 4 games their rushing D performed well, as they gave up over 100 yards in one of those

contests - 109 to the Saints. As a matter of fact, they have given up over 100 rushing yards in only 3 games -

two times to the Saints the other one to Seattle. Tampa has the #5 offense in the league - the #4 passing offense,

and the #4 scoring offense along with the #2 rushing defense. The past 2 weeks they held on the road to

Atlanta and Jax to only 57 and 49 rushing yards in each game, and they were +3 in turnovers.

While the Bucs are on the upswing, the Colts are sliding downward rapidly.

Remember, great stats don't always win games, but when combined with

scheduling dynamics and momentum, they can greatly increase your odds to win.

PREDICTION: TAMPA BAY TO WIN BY 13 ... 33-20

Miller locks

1:00 pm est nfl
carolina panthers vs. Atlanta falcons

pick: Carolina panthers +3.5 (-111)

risk: 11 units

san francisco 49ers vs. New orleans saints

pick: New orleans saints -1 (-118)

cincinnati bengals vs. Cleveland browns

pick: Cincinnati bengals +7 (-123)

4:25 pm est nfl
tennessee titans vs. Oakland raiders

pick: Tennessee titans -3 (+105)

4:25 pm est nfl
kansas city chiefs vs. New england patriots

pick: New england patriots -3 (-104)

Seabass : 400 10 point 3 team teaser pats / bills over / cards under , 300 bengals , 300 broncos , 500 cards , 500 raiders , 500 colts , 800 Jax under

Mti teaser

5* zona +8/colts +9

Tom Stryker

12-3 ATS NFL DIVISION BEST BET OF THE WEEK
Browns

13-1 ATS & 28-6 ATS NFL NON-CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH
Colts

27-10 ATS NFL SUNDAY NIGHT ELITE INVESTMENT
Rams

Posted : December 8, 2019 1:31 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

UDOg
Arizona +2

Dwayne Bryant

NFL MAX BET UPSET

5% Oakland Raiders +3 - (4% play at +2 or +2.5; 3% play at Pick'em to +1.5; No play at worse than Pick'em)

SUNDAY NIGHT CASH GRAB
3% Rams PK (3% play at -1.5 or better; no play at worse than -1.5

CBB
3% Dayton- St. Mary's under 136 (playable to 135)

CAL Sports
4* Chargers
3 NE
3 Titans UNDER

Stat Report 10* NE over

Brandon Lang

BIGGEST NFL
RELEASE OF THE YEAR

GOES FOR 2 IN A ROW

150 DIME
- MAJOR WAGER -
GAME OF THE YEAR