Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & NBA Service Plays For Friday 12/6/19

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Friday 12/6/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & NBA games.

Posted : December 6, 2019 10:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Football jesus free Pick Friday

OREGON + The TD

Bob Valentino

Orlando can even their season record to 11-11 if they can come up with the road win tonight at Cleveland, but with just a 2-7 straight up mark on the road thus far this season, it could be easier said then done.

Still, prefer to lay a couple of points on the road with the Magic in this spot, as Orlando has already beaten Cleveland twice in as many meetings this season and has now won 5 of the last 6 overall season series meetings against the Cavaliers.

The Magic come in a 4-3 straight up since losing center Nikola Vucevic to an ankle injury, and the All-Star is expected to be out a few more week, so the new-look Magic lineup needs to keep doing what they have been doing and with Cleveland standing just 2-7 straight up on their home court so far this year, I like Orlando's chances to continue their winning.

This is the last of 6 straight at Quicken Loans Arena for new coach John Beilein's team. It has not bee a very productive homestand, as the Cavs did open with a 110-104 win over Portland, but have tasted defeat in each of their last 4. Cleveland has allowed nearly 115 points per game through the first 5 on this homestand, while they are averaging just under 105 points in their previous 5.

With Orlando finding a rhythm on offense in their last pair - 128 and 127 points - and riding 3 straight wins, no issue laying a couple of points here on the road tonight because after this contest Orlando will face Milwaukee, the Lakers and Houston over their next 3 games! I don't see a win in that trio that is for sure, but I do see a win tonight against the defensively-porous Cavaliers on Friday.

Magic the call.

2* ORLANDO

Mitchell Newman

Friday's comp play will be Brooklyn and Charlotte to post enough points on the scoreboard to take this Friday night meeting Over the posted price.

The Nets are riding a little offensive run as they head into the Bee Hive for this showdown, as they come in to this game on a 3-0-1 Over run their last 4 games.

The Hornets have played their last pair of games Under the posted total, but Charlotte has indeed gone Over the total in 5 of their last 8 games overall.

These teams did hold Under the total in the first season series meeting back in November, but 3 of the last 5 games overall in this series have landed Over the total.

With Kyrie Irving still nursing his injured shoulder, the backcourt of Spencer Dinwiddie and Garrett Temple have picked up the slack and have provided much offensive punch for Coach Atkinson's club.

I see this one heading north of the posted total as Brooklyn makes it a 4-0-1 run Over in their last 5 games.

4* BROOKLYN-CHARLOTTE OVER

Bobby Conn
Dec 06 '19, 7:05 PM in 10h
NBA | Magic vs Cavs
Play on: UNDER 212½ -109
1* Free Play on Magic/Cavs under 212½ -109

Posted : December 6, 2019 10:48 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Steve Janus
Dec 06 '19, 7:05 PM in 10h
NHL | Coyotes vs Penguins
Play on: Coyotes +161 at Pinnacle

1* Free Sharp Play on Coyotes +161

Sean Murphy
Dec 06 '19, 8:00 PM in 10h
NCAA-B | Stephen F Austin vs Alabama
Play on: Alabama -10 -107 at BetOnline

Friday CBB Free play. My selection is on Alabama minus the points over Stephen F. Austin at 8 pm et on Friday.

The Lumberjacks face their first true test since registering a stunning upset of Duke last week. I don't expect them to fare particularly well as they go on the road to face Alabama. The Crimson Tide check in with a 3-4 overall record but their losses all came against quality opponents in Penn State, Rhode Island, North Carolina and Iowa State. They're coming off one of their best efforts of the season as they defeated Southern Miss by 15 points last time out. Meanwhile, SFA is off a beatdown of little-known Arlington Baptist College. There's no question the Lumberjacks are a quality team that we'll likely be hearing a lot more about down the road this season. I just don't see this as a favorable spot as a double-digit road underdog against what will be a highly-motivated Tide squad. Take Alabama (8*).

Hunter Price
Dec 06 '19, 8:05 PM in 11h
NBA | Nuggets vs Celtics
Play on: Nuggets +3½ -105 at Bovada

1* Free Pick on Nuggets +3½ -105

Paul Leiner

NBA & CBB Picks 12/6

100* Lakers -4.5
100* Nets -2.5
100* Over 141.5 Duke/Va Tech

Posted : December 6, 2019 2:07 pm
Share: