Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & NBA Service Plays For Monday 11/25/19

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Monday 11/25/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & NBA games.

Posted : November 25, 2019 9:14 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rob Vinciletti
Nov 25 '19, 7:05 PM in 12h
NBA | Magic vs Pistons
Play on: UNDER 207½ -107

The NBA Comp play is on the under in the Orlando at Detroit game at 7:35 Eastern. This game fits a solid totals system from the database that pertains to rested home teams with a 210 or higher total that failed to cover as a road dog of 10 or more and scored 90 or less points vs a team like the Magic that were road dogs last out. The Magic are of 5 of under vs .400 or less teams and 16 of 23 under on Mondays as well as 41 of 60 off a loss. The Pistons are 5 of 7 under at home vs a losing road team and 5 of 7 under vs a team that scored 100 or more last out. Look for this game to stay under tonight. For the NBA Free play. Take Orlando and Detroit under the total. RV- GC Sports

Sean Murphy
Nov 25 '19, 8:15 PM in 13h
NFL | Ravens vs Rams
Play on: Rams +3½ -105 at Bovada

Monday NFL Free play. My selection is on Los Angeles plus the points over Baltimore at 8:15 pm et on Monday.

The Ravens may own the better overall record in this matchup but it's the Rams that have somewhat surprisingly posted the better ATS mark at 7-3. I don't expect to see Los Angeles roll out the red carpet for Ravens superstar QB Lamar Jackson. Keep in mind, the Rams have held opponents to just 3.5 yards per rush this season. Baltimore has been able to take its last several opponents out of their gameplan early but I don't expect that to happen here. The Rams should be able to find some success moving the football on the ground, effectively shortening this game and limiting the amount of time the Ravens explosive offense takes the field. I also like the fact that Los Angeles has done an incredible job of taking away big passing plays downfield. The Rams have to feel a little disrespected being installed as a field goal underdog in this one. I'm anticipating a tightly-contested affair all the way and will grab all the points I can get with the home side. Take Los Angeles (8*).

Steve Janus
Nov 25 '19, 10:35 PM in 16h
NHL | Sharks vs Kings
Play on: Sharks -123 at Pinnacle

1* Free Sharp Play on Sharks -123

Football jesus free pick : Rams plus pts

Posted : November 25, 2019 9:53 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Wynn

Free Winner: CBB Bradley -2 Over Northwestern

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR MONDAY: AUBURN -8 over New Mexico

Totals4U

Monday's Free Selection: Northwestern Wildcats/Bradley Braves under 129

Roz Wins

Roz's MONDAY, November 25, 2019 Free Pick

11/25 06:30 PM CB (829) NEW MEXICO VS (830) AUBURN

Take : Auburn

Atlantic Sports

Monday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Northwestern + 2 (CBB)

Posted : November 25, 2019 3:08 pm
Share: