Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & NBA Service Plays For Sunday 11/24/19

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 11/24/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & NBA games.

Posted : November 24, 2019 9:48 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Fat Mike Francesa's Week 12 NFL Picks

13-18 YTD

Falcons -3.5
Bears -6
Seahawks +1
Cowboys +6.5
Rams +3

BRANDON LEE
NFL | Nov 24, 2019
Giants vs. Bears

10* FREE NFL PICK (Bears -6)

I'll take my chances here with Chicago laying less than a touchdown at home against the Giants. Most would consider me crazy for backing a Bears team that has let me down week after week, but I'm willing to give them one more shot. I think the Giants defense is bad enough that a struggling Bears offense can finally put up some decent offensive numbers. At the same time, the Bears still have an elite defense and we have seen New York's offense cool off considerably over the last month.

Chicago is 25-12 ATS in their last 37 at home after losing 5/6 of their last 7. We also see that favorites who have failed to cover 4 of their last 5 like the Bears are 104-64 (62%) ATS after the first month of the season over the last 10 seasons. Give me Chicago -6!

WILL ROGERS
NFL | Nov 24, 2019
Seahawks vs. Eagles
Seahawks+2

The set-up: Seattle has won three in a row, including two straight in OT. The Hawks got the job done vs. the 49ers before their bye week and now they come out refreshed with a new challenge. And that's to put the final nail in the coffin of the Eagles' playoff hopes. The Eagles looked poor in their 17-10 loss to the Patriots last weekend. Yes the Eagles are "desperate," but I don't think that's going to matter this weekend. Seattle is rested and it now needs to keep pace with the 49ers after their come from behind win over the Cardinals last Sunday.

The pick: Note as well that the Hawks are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 as a road dog, while the Eagles are a poor 2-6 ATS in their last eight after a non-conference contest. Philly' QB Carson Wentz looks brutal this season and while it's not entirely his fault, I have a hard time seeing this Eagles' offense suddenly "flipping a switch" and resolving all of their issues in a week. Seattle on the other hand has had an entire week off to game-plan and while I do think the outright win is obviously not out of the question, why not grab the points just in case?!

JOHN MARTIN
NFL | Nov 24, 2019
Raiders vs. Jets

1 Unit FREE PLAY on New York Jets +3

The New York Jets are looking to finish the season strong. They have won their last two games in upset fashion over the Giants 34-27 and the Redskins 34-17. They racked up 410 yards on the Redskins last week and Sam Darnold and the offense are playing well. The Raiders are coming off three straight narrow home wins by one score. Now they have to travel out East for a cold weather game that they won’t enjoy. It’s also an early start time so 10:00 AM body clock for Raiders players. Oakland is 1-9 ATS off a home win over the last three seasons. The Raiders are 5-16 ATS in their last 21 games following a SU win. The home team is 8-2-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings. Give me the Jets.

JACK JONES
NFL | Nov 24, 2019
Jaguars vs. Titans

Jack’s Free Pick Sunday: Jaguars/Titans OVER 41.5

The Tennessee Titans have been great offensively since Ryan Tannehill took over at quarterback. He is completing 71.3% of his passes and averaging 8.5 yards per attempt. Teams can no longer stack the box to stop Derrick Henry, and it showed against the Chiefs as the Titans won 35-32 behind 225 rushing yards, including 188 from Henry.

The Jaguars have a leaky defense and have given up 26 points to the Texans and 33 points to the Colts the last two weeks. The main culprit has been their run defense, which surrendered 216 yards to the Texans and 264 more yards to the Colts. The Titans should be able to do whatever they want offensively on this suspect Jacksonville defense.

I expect the Jaguars to be much sharper offensively this week in the second start back for Nick Foles. He actually threw the ball well against the Colts, but it didn’t result in many points. Foles was 33-of-47 for 296 yards with two touchdowns and one interception in the loss. I simply think this is a case of both offenses being better now than their season-long stats suggest, and thus we are getting a lower total than we should be getting here.

The OVER is 40-21 in Tennessee’s last 61 home games with a total of 38.5 to 42 points. The OVER is 7-0 in Titans last seven home games vs. poor passing defenses that allow a completion percentage of 61% or higher. The OVER is 4-0 in Titans last four games overall with combined scores of 43, 50, 50 and 67 points. The OVER is 5-2-1 in the last seven meetings in Tennessee. Bet the OVER in this game Sunday.

MARC LAWRENCE
NFL | Nov 24, 2019
Steelers vs. Bengals
Bengals+6½

Play - Cincinnati Bengals (Game 256).

Edges - Bengals: 5-0 ATS versus .500-plus opponents coming off a Thursday game, and 5-0 ATS off a non-division game versus foes off a division game … Steelers: 6-10-1 ATS as a road favorite coming off a division game. We recommend a 1* play on Cincinnati. Thank you and good luck as always.

Posted : November 24, 2019 10:02 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ROB VINCILETTI
NFL | Nov 24, 2019
Bucs vs. Falcons
Bucs+4

The NFL Comp play on Tampa Bay plus the 3-4 points at 1:00 eastern is actually one of our rated plays today as the Bucs are sitting on a big game here today and have out gained opponents in 4 of the last 5 Games. Tampa has covered 10 of 11 off a loss at home by 10 or more vs a team off a road game. The Falcons are 0-14 ATS on turf vs a divisional opponent when they are off a win and had at least 30:30 of possession time in each of their last two games. The Falcons have failed to cover 10 of 12 after passing for 250+ pass yards and 0-7 ats at home off back to back 10+ point wins. From the database comes a system cashing over 80% long term that plays against division home favorites of 3 or more off a divisional road dog win vs a team that is .545 or less and off a loss. Take Tampa Bay. For the NFL Play. Take the points with the Bucs. Rob V- Golden Contender Sports

Tony Weston

The Washington Redskins are pathetic, and I truly don't understand how the Detroit Lions are laying just 3 1/2 points. I'll buy the half point down and lay just a field goal, of course, but the Lions should win by 10.

Washington just gave up 400 yards and 34 points Sunday to the New York Jets, who entered with the league’s worst offense. Washington’s defense is allowing opponents to convert on 49.28 percent of third downs - the worst rate in the league.

I would talk about the Lions, but this pick is more so against the Redskins, who have shown no consistency or promise on either side of the ball. They can't protect rookie Dwayne Haskins, who was sacked six times by the Jets. They can't stop anybody, see the stat above. Their special teams is anything but special.

Detroit is in after a valiant effort against the Dallas Cowboys, but couldn't come through with an upset. Detroit has now lost six of its last seven games, and this is a perfect opportunity for the Lions to get a critical win.

Jeff Driskel threw for 209 yards and two touchdowns against the Cowboys, and finished with a passer rating of 109.3 for the game. He also ran for 51 yards on eight carries. Overall, the Lions have the eighth-best offense in football, with 379.9 yards per game.

Look for Detroit to have its way with the Redskins and win this by double digits.

3* LIONS

THE PREZ

Event: (265) Detroit Lions at (266) Washington Redskins
Sport/League: NFL
Date/Time: November 24, 2019 1PM EST
Play: Detroit Lions -3.5 (-105)

NFL Preview and Free Pick: Skins vs Lions

The Detroit Lions play the role of the visitor on Sunday in an NFC matchup against the Washington Redskins. The kickoff is slated for 1pm ET at FedExField in Landover, Maryland. Both teams have question marks at quarterback. The Lions have yet to announce the timetable for the return of quarterback Matthew Stafford. Redskins first-round pick Dwayne Haskins has been given the keys to the Washington offense but his spot on the depth chart is constantly in question.

Detroit Lions (-3.5, 41)

Backup Jeff Driskel and his Lions' teammates didn't do enough to earn the victory on Sunday but competed to the end in a 35-27 loss to Dallas. Driskel threw a pair of touchdowns and recorded 209 yards through the air. Detroit has a trio of capable receivers in Kenny Golladay, Marvin Jones Jr., and Danny Amendola. And newly promoted running back Bo Scarbrough rushed for 55 yards and a touchdown on 14 carries.

The defense has been the Lions Achilles this season. The unit ranks 30th overall in total yards allowed (413 yards) and have surrendered nearly 300 yards per game to opposing quarterbacks.

Washington Redskins (+3.5, 41)

The Redskins have fired their head coach and traded salary with the obvious aim of building for the future. Washington lost 34-17 to the New York Jets this past Sunday. Haskins threw a pair of garbage time fourth-quarter touchdown passes. Running back Derrius Guice, active for the first time since Week 1, caught a 45-yard scoring touchdown and rushed for 24 yards via the ground. The Skins don't have a stretch-receiver and are led by rookie Terry McLaurin who has only 35 receptions and five TD's on the season.

Defensively this Skins team has had their moments this season. But the unit is allowing over 130 yards rushing per game and hemorrhaging third-down conversions.

Free Pick

Haskins isn’t comfortable in the pocket the skill-set he is surrounded with doesn't give him and the offense the best chance to be successful. Washington hasn’t scored more than 17 points in eight consecutive games.

Stafford did not practice Thursday and is expected to be inactive for Sunday's contest in Washington. And as porous as the Lions defense has been this season the Redskins are offensively challenged giving Detroit an opportunity to add to their league-low three interceptions and be the champions in a Sunday victory.

Free Pick is a play on the Detroit Lions minus the three-and-one-half points.

Mike Wynn

Free Winner: CBB Tcu -2 Over Clemson

Totals4U

Early Sunday's Free Selection: Denver Broncos/Buffalo Bills under 37

Atlantic Sports

Early Sunday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Rhode Island + 6 (CBB)

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the Brooklyn Nets -2 over NY Knicks

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Early Sunday: New Orleans Saints - 10

#1 Sports

Early Sunday's Free Selection: Cleveland Browns - 10 1/2

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Sunday
Carolina +10

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Seattle/Philadelphia under 47

Tony Mejia

#260 NY Jets
#254 Bills
#268 Titans
#270 Patriots

Matt Zylbert
W.G.Ramirez

#254 Bills
#257 Giants
#259 Raiders
#262 Saints
#264 Falcons
#265 Lions

Howard Barish

#263/4 TB Bucs/At Falcons Over

CALVIN KING
NBA | Nov 24, 2019
Nets vs. Knicks
[1%] Free Play on Nets -2

STEVE JANUS
NFL | Nov 24, 2019
Dolphins vs. Browns
1* Free Sharp Play on Dolphins vs Browns under 46½ -110

Chip Chirimbes

Oakland at New York Jets 1:00 ET

Jets (+) over Raiders- Oakland back in the thick of it after three straight wins over teams with a combined 7-23-1 record. Meanwhile the Jets are also flying high after having won two-in-a-row defeating the Giants and Redskins (combined 3-wins). Listne Oakland doesn't get a chance to get to New York very often...it makes you pay a price. The home team is 8-2-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings...take the J-E-T-S and become a winner

MATT JOSEPHS
NFL | Nov 24, 2019
Seahawks vs. Eagles
Seahawks+1½

The Eagles are a banged up and desperate bunch as they host a rested Seahawks team. Lane Johnson and Jordan Howard are out while Alshon Jeffery and Nelson Agholor are banged up. This means that Andre Dillard is going to be playing right tackle which is not his natural position. Philly probably should have beaten the Patriots last week, but the offense sputtered and Carson Wentz overthrew open receivers. The defense is much improved especially in the secondary as they've held four straight teams to less then 225 yards through the air. Seattle has won three straight and six of their last seven. They've won games on the road and don't mind the early body clock time on the east coast. I do not like the Seahawks defense, but I don't know if Philly can take advantage of it. Russell Wilson has had a ton of success against Jim Schwartz in his career. Give me the better team plus the point on the road here.

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR EARLY SUNDAY: PITTSBURGH/CINCINNATI UNDER the total of 37½

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Sunday : NY GIANTS/CHICAGO UNDER the total of 40

Posted : November 24, 2019 11:24 am
Share: