Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & NBA Service Plays For Sunday 11/17/19

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 11/17/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & NBA games.

Posted : November 15, 2019 9:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Football Jesus FREE pick NFL Dolphins + pts

Posted : November 15, 2019 9:46 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Francesa's Week 11

13-15 YTD

Bucs +5½
Vikings -10
Panthers -4

CALVIN KING
NFL | Nov 17, 2019
Bengals vs. Raiders
[1%] Free Play on Raiders -

RED DOG SPORTS
Soccer | Nov 17, 2019
CSA vs. Fortaleza
under 2.5

The free soccer pick (8-2 in the last 10) takes place Sunday in Brazil. Take the under 2.5 in the match Between CSA and Fortaleza.

MARK WILSON
NFL | Nov 17, 2019
Bears vs. Rams
Free Play on Bears vs Rams over 41 -110

PRO COMPUTER GAMBLER
NFL | Nov 17, 2019
Bengals vs. Raiders
Raiders-10

NFL SYSTEM OF THE WEEK: Since 1989, teams off of 3 or more straight games with zero turnovers are 73-35-4 67.6% ATS. -- Active this week on the Raiders
The Cowboys are 0-20 ATS (-10.22 ppg) when the line is within 3 of pick on turf and they are off a home game in which fewer than 36 percent of their opponent?s first downs were from third down.The Bengals are 0-14 ATS (-8.96 ppg) as a road dog by more than a field goal on grass when their quarterback was sacked at least four times in their last game.The Jets are 0-12 ATS (-10.75 ppg) on the road when they are averaging 3.75 yards per rush or worse and they are facing a non-divisional opponent.The Bills are 14-0 ATS (+9.14 ppg) off a loss as a road dog vs a team that has scored on less than 30% of their drives.

WILL ROGERS
NFL | Nov 17, 2019
Bengals vs. Raiders
Raiders-10

The set-up: The Bengals are 0-9 and after Miami has put together a red hot two-game win streak, they're now the front runners to get the top spot in the draft for next season. Why put up a fight now when you can get that No. 1 pick? The Raiders on the other hand are coming off a monumental 26-24 win over the Chargers last week (their second victory in a row.) Oakland has everything to play for moving forward, as it now tries to solidify a wild card spot in the next few weeks. So from a situational stand point, I believe this one sets up for a massive home side destruction.

The pick: Note though as well that the Bengals are a poor 3-9 ATS in their last 12 off a division game (including 0-2 ATS this season), while Oakland is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 at home (including 3-1 ATS this year). I like da Raydah's to lay the hammer down in all three phases. Consider Oakland this Sunday.

BRANDON LEE
NFL | Nov 17, 2019
Jaguars vs. Colts
10* FREE NFL PICK (Colts -2.5)

I'll take my chances here with Indy laying less than a field goal at home against the Jaguars. The Colts couldn't have looked any worse than they did in last week's 16-12 home loss to the Dolphins as a 11-point favorite.

Big thing to keep in mind with that result is Indianapolis was without starting QB Jacoby Brissett and backup Brian Hoyer was awful with 3 picks on 18 of 39 passing. Brissett will be back for this one and I fully expect this Colts team to rebound at home.

Indy is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 division games, 39-19 ATS last 58 off a SU loss and 8-2-1 ATS last 11 off a game where they scored fewer than 15 points. Give me the Colts -2.5!

MARC LAWRENCE
NFL | Nov 17, 2019
Bills vs. Dolphins
Dolphins+6½

Play - Miami Dolphins (Game 464).

Edges - Dolphins: 5-0 ATS last five games overall, and 4-0 ATS away against foes coming off an away game … Bills: defeated Miami 31-21 a month ago in which they were outgained 381-305 … We recommend a 1* play on Dolphins. Thank you and good luck as always.

ROB VINCILETTI
NFL | Nov 17, 2019
Jets vs. Redskins
Jets+2.5

The NFL Comp Play for Sunday is on the NY. Jets at 1:00 eastern. The Jets qualify in the solid system below which has cashed 24 of 25 times and pertains to games where the road team i off a win and the line is -3 to +3 and the system dates to 2009. The Jets are off a win over the Giants and Washington has not scored a touchdown in their last 3 games. The Jets have started to move the ball much better now that Darnold has been getting time to throw. The Jets defense is a mess but should do well enough here against what looks the worst offense in the League. Play on the Jets.

STEPHEN DeANGELO

For Sunday’s freebie in the NFL, we’ll take a shot with the Vikings as big home favorites against Denver.

I acknowledge that this is a potential flat spot for Minnesota, which is not only coming off last Sunday night’s impressive 28-24 victory at Dallas but this is the team’s final game before its long-awaited bye. Still, I’m confident the Vikings won’t have much trouble blowing out the Broncos here. That’s because with the exception of a 16-6 loss at Chicago in Week 4, Minnesota has throttled every inferior opponent it has faced this year: Home wins of 28-12 over the Falcons, 34-14 over the Raiders, 38-20 over the Eagles and 19-9 over the Redskins, and road triumphs of 28-10 over the Giants and 42-30 over the Lions.

The Broncos do come into this game fresh off their bye, which was preceded by a 24-19 home win over the Browns. They’re also 4-1 ATS in their last five (3-1 ATS as a dog). That said, Denver has faced only two teams this season that are the caliber of the Vikings, and the Broncos got whipped in both: 27-16 loss at Green Bay and 30-6 home loss to the Chiefs.

And while Denver QB Brandon Allen was respectable in his first career NFL start two weeks ago (12-for-20, 193 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs vs. Cleveland), he’s in unchartered territory here: first NFL road game against, in a raucous dome, against a top-tier defense that ranks in the top 8 in the league in points allowed (18.2, 5th), sacks (29, 8th) and forced turnovers (15, tied-5th).

Finally, while the Vikings do indeed have their bye on deck, history shows that’s not much of a concern: Minnesota has covered 10 straight games prior to their bye, and they’ve beaten the number by an average of 8 points!

4* VIKINGS

Posted : November 17, 2019 9:21 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CHRIS JORDAN

My free winner for Sunday is on the physical Chicago Bears against the Los Angeles Rams.

I am not getting too long-winded with this one, as it's real simple. The Rams are losing offensive linemen as quick as trees are losing leaves in November. And the fall is coming quickly, pun intended.

Los Angeles' season is unraveling around them, and on Monday it was delivered even worse news, with center Brian Allen being listed out for the season. Now they face a ferocious defensive front just looking for a positive outing, without three starting offensive linemen, and off a 17-12 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Game film won't hide how to defeat the Rams, who have dropped four of six games overall. Chicago's defense is ranked ninth in the NFL, and after a 20-13 victory over Detroit, the Bears are 4-5 with seven games to prove they belong in the playoffs.

It's not out of the question when you look at their schedule, but they need to start this week with an outright win on the road.

Whether they get it or not remains to be seen, but they will stay inside a very big number.

And as I always insist, with football underdogs in this range, we're buying half points. And if this game is in between +6 and +7 points, I want you purchasing the half point up.

2* BEARS

Mike Wynn

Free Winner: CBB Oregon -16½ Over Texas Arlington

Totals4U

Early Sunday's Free Selection: New York Jets/Washington Redskins under 38 1/2

Atlantic Sports

Early Sunday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Cleveland Cavaliers + 7

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the Denver Nuggets -6½ over Memphis

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Sunday
Miami +6'

Hawkeye Sports

Early Sunday's Free Pick: Boston Celtics - 2 1/2

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Early Sunday: Dallas Cowboys - 7

GIANNI THE GREEK

Event: (465) Houston Texans at (466) Baltimore Ravens
Sport/League: NFL
Date/Time: November 17, 2019 1PM EST
Play: Total Under 51.0 (-108)

THE GOLD SHEET

Event: (465) Houston Texans at (466) Baltimore Ravens
Play: Houston Texans 4.0 (-108)

Though Baltimore’s sensational 2nd-year QB Lamar Jackson is a legit NFL Player of the Year candidate, still interested taking more than a FG with rested Houston, now sitting alone atop the AFC South Division following Indy’s upset loss. Jackson might not run over the fierce Texan front seven, yielding 84 ypg rushing. Houston’s high-powered attack (3rd in total O), expertly orchestrated by unfazed, strong-armed & deadeye QB Deshaun Watson (70%; 18 TDP, 5 ints.)—who’s getting improved pass protection—will fully exploit tough RB Carlos Hyde (704 YR 4.7ypc) & future HOFer WR DeAndre Hopkins (68 grabs). That balanced Texan arsenal capable of keeping pace with the Raven attack, facing a Baltimore D with only 14 sacks & 11 takeaways. Moreover, Houston 6-2 last 8 as an underdog & 8-2-1 vs. spread last 11 away from home. And Ravens certainly nothing special at M&T Bank Stadium, going 2-7-1 last 10 vs the number. This one goes to the wire.

BOBBY LIGS

Event: (471) Cincinnati Bengals at (472) Oakland Raiders
Date/Time: November 17, 2019 4PM EST
Play: Cincinnati Bengals 10.0 (-108)

SEAN MURPHY
NFL | Nov 17, 2019
Bills vs. Dolphins
Bills-6½

Sunday NFL Free play. My selection is on Buffalo minus the points over Miami at 1 pm et on Sunday.

The Bills bandwagon has all but cleared following last week's loss in Cleveland. Meanwhile, the Dolphins are coming off shocking back-to-back wins. I feel that gives us solid value with Buffalo as a road favorite of less than a touchdown on Sunday afternoon. To put it simply, I'm not sure the Fins will score enough to keep this game competitive. This is a smash spot for Bills QB Josh Allen, who should be able to run (and throw) at will against a very beatable, albeit seemingly improved Dolphins defense. The cupboard is virtually bare when it comes to the Miami offense, especially since dealing away RB Kenyan Drake. Look for the Bills to harass Fins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick into a couple of key mistakes down the stretch, ultimately helping to secure the win (and cover) for Buffalo. Take Buffalo (8*).

Chip Chirimbes

Dallas at Detroit 1:00 ET

Lions (+) over Cowboys- There is no doubt in my mind where the action will come in this matchup with or without Matthew Stafford no matter how high the line climbs. Most will look for the Cowboys to recover from their Sunday night loss to the Vikings. Dallas at 5-4 has the tie-breaker lead over the Eagles in the East but after opening 3-0 with wins over Giants, Redskins and Dolphins (NFL's 3 worst) they have lost 4-of-6 with a win over NYG. I'm no big fan of Patricia's but I am not impressed with the Pokes. Over is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings and the dog is 5-1 ATS in the last five. Take DETROIT!

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR EARLY SUNDAY: ATLANTA/CAROLINA OVER the total of 49

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Sunday, November 17, 2019

NFL (469) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS VS (470) PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Take: (469) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Reason: Your free play for Sunday, November 17, 2019 is in the NFL scheduled contest between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles. Your free play is on the Patriots.

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Early Sunday Selection Is
MIAMI DOLPHINS +6½

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Sunday : NEW ENGLAND/PHILADELPHIA OVER the total of 44½

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Dallas -7

Posted : November 17, 2019 10:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Arthur Ralph

FREE play Sun Jacksonville +3

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Sunday: CINCINNATI +12 over Oakland

Kenny Towers

Your Free Pick for Sunday: Den/Minn OVER 40

STEVE JANUS
NHL | Nov 17, 2019
Sabres vs. Blackhawks
1* Free Sharp Play on Sabres vs Blackhawks under 6½ -110

TONY WESTON

The same way I wasn't convinced the New York Jets victory over the Dallas Cowboys meant much, or the Los Angeles Chargers demolition of the Green Bay Packers was indicative of either team, I don't think the New Orleans Saints are as bad as we saw on Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons.

I do, however, believe the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are as inconsistent as they've been all season, and will be the punching bag for a frustrated Saints team that was stymied by the Falcons.

Remember, Atlanta made a change with its defensive personnel prior to Sunday's game, so the Falcons played with a bit more vigor after their bye week. I warned Jack Brayman when he told me he loved the Saints, especially since every damn suicide pool out there had them as well. That was a trap if I ever saw one.

I got trapped laying too many with the Buccaneers, and won't get caught this week.

New Orleans will be out to avenge the loss, and it'll begin with correcting mistakes it can control. For instance, the Saints committed 12 penalties for 90 yards on Sunday, and half of those infractions produced Falcons first downs while another four extended drives on third or fourth down.

The Saints will also do a better job of protecting Drew Brees. Prior to the game the Falcons had registered an NFL low seven sacks. They put Brees on his back six times and kept the Saints out of the end zone.

Just because the Bucs beat Arizona, keep in mind quarterback Kyler Murray threw for 324 yards and three TDs to Christian Kirk, including a 15-yard scoring strike that put the Cardinals up by four midway through the fourth quarter.

Tampa Bay has the 24th ranked defense overall, and absolute worst passing defesne, allowing 298.9 yards per game through the air.

Huge bounce back for the Saints, who win this by double digits.

2* SAINTS

BOB VALENTINO

Sunday free play winner for this Week Eleven slate is to take the generous points the oddsmakers are giving to the Denver Broncos as they keep it closer than expected at the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium.

Minnesota showed up big last Sunday night in their 28-24 upset win as the +3 point road dogs in Dallas to improve to 7-3 for the season as Mike Zimmer's team stayed within one game of the division-leading Green Bay Packers who will have to play at San Francisco this Sunday afternoon.

No doubt the Vikings should take care of business at home in this spot, but my doubt here centers on whether or not Minny can cover this big number?

Denver is coming off of their bye-week, and when last we saw Vic Fangio's team they held on for the home upset win over Cleveland to improve to 3-2 straight up over their last 5 games contested. The Broncos also happen to be 4-1 against the spread over those 5 games, so don't think for one minute that grabbing this very generous spot is a waste of time, especially with what I am about to tell you about the Norsemen.

Minnesota stepped up big as I mentioned against Dallas and they will be heading to their bye after this game. When they come back to live action it will be on Monday night, December 2nd in Seattle. This is a tricky, tricky spot for the home team as they know full well they should win, but I can see this one being a little closer than expected.

The Vikings have failed their last pair of games this year when favored, and that includes their lone try as a double-digit favorite in their 19-9 home win over the Washington Redskins back on October 24th.

I see this as another spot where Minnesota does just enough to win - but NOT cover this game.

Take the Broncos plus the points.

1* DENVER

MITCHELL NEWMAN

Sunday's comp play will be for Buffalo and Miami to hold Under the total in their second of two meetings this afternoon at Hard Rock Stadium.

When the Dolphins visited the Bills back on October 20th the teams combined for a "massive" 52 points and an easy Over, but that Over has been the exception for both teams and NOT the norm this year.

Buffalo heads down to the Sunshine State with just 53 combined points in their 3 games since their 31 point home outburst versus Miami, and 2 of those 3 games have held Under the total. For the season, Sean McDermott's team has held Under in 7 of their 9 games played.

Miami has been offensively-challenged pretty much all year long and last Sunday's 16-12 second win in a row at Indianapolis illustrates that point, as Brian Flores' team made it 6 Unders in their 9 games played for the campaign.

The Dolphins have been held to 21 points or fewer in 8 of their 9 games this season, while the Bills have scored 21 points or less in 6 of their 9 games for the year.

The last pair of series meetings between the teams in Miami have both held Under the total, so rather that look for another 52 points like these teams combined for just about a month ago, going to play this second showdown Under the total.

3* BUFFALO-MIAMI UNDER

JACK BRAYMAN

My free winner for Sunday is on the Baltimore Ravens laying the number to the Houston Texans, in a battle of two of the most exciting football players in the NFL. Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson are both putting up MVP-like numbers, and both are trying to will their respective teams into the playoffs.

This one being in Baltimore, I have to side with Jackson and the Ravens.

Jackson is in after completing 15 of 17 pass attempts (88.2 percent) for three touchdowns and zero interceptions for a 158.3 rating, the highest attainable mark, and added a career-long 47-yard touchdown run in the Ravens' 49-13 win over Cincinnati.

Jackson, who also had a 158.3 rating in Week 1, became the second quarterback to record a passer rating of 158.3 (minimum 10 attempts) in multiple games within a single season in NFL history, joining Ben Roethlisberger, who did it twice in 2007.

It's quite clear Ravens coach John Harbaugh's newly written playbook is a best seller, as it's centered around Jackson and his capabilities.

Baltimore has won five in a row, including that 37-20 rout of the New England Patriots two weeks back.

On the other side of the ball, something tells me Watson could have some trouble against Baltimore's ball hawking cornerback Marcus Peters, who took an interception 89 yards for a touchdown against the Bengals.

Baltimore is the first team since 1970 to record a defensive touchdown of at least 65 yards in three consecutive games, after Marlon Humphrey's 70-yard fumble rumble against New England and Peters' 67-yard interception return against Seattle on Oct. 20.

Houston is a good team, I won't take anything away from it. But the Ravens are better right now.

5* RAVENS

CAPPERS ACCESS
(NFL)
Saints
Jets
49ers
Bears

DWAYNE BRYANT

Event: (451) Dallas Cowboys at (452) Detroit Lions
Play: Total Over 47.0 (-110)

BET SIZE = 1% of bankroll

The Cowboys own the NFL's #1 Offensive DVOA, while the Detroit defense sits at #25. The Lions offense weighs in with a #12 Offensive DVOA, while the Dallas D is ranked 20th in DVOA. Most of Detroit's Offensive DVOA was earned with Matthew Stafford at QB. But Jeff Driskel will once again be starting for the injured Stafford. I wouldn't downgrade Detroit's offense too much, as what Driskel lacks in the passing game he makes up for with his scrambling ability.

These are also two of the faster paced teams in the league. Dallas ranks #5 in pace (fewest seconds between plays), while Detroit sits at #7.

After seeing RB Ezekiel Elliott get stuffed by the Vikings last Sunday night, I expect the Cowboys to make an extra effort to get Zeke going early here. And that shouldn't be a problem, as Dallas' O-line has a huge edge over Detroit's D-line. Zeke's success will open things up in the passing game (play action), and also some RPO for QB Dak Prescott. While I can't lay a TD with Dallas on the road, I don't mind putting a little on this game creeping over the number (Dallas has given up late garbage-time TDs more than once this season).

PLAY OVER.

Tony Mejia

#467 Cardinals
#461 Jets
#451 Cowboys
#457 Jaguars
#456 Panthers
#462 Bills

Posted : November 17, 2019 11:36 am
Share: