Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & NBA Service Plays For Saturday 11/16/19

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 11/16/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & NBA games.

Posted : November 15, 2019 9:42 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Football Jesus Free pick UNDER Total Alabama MISS state Football

Pro Computer Gambler
Nov 16 '19, 12:00 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | Virginia Military vs Army
Play on: Army -34½ -120 at 5dimes

Totals Guru
Nov 16 '19, 3:30 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | Virginia Tech vs Georgia Tech
Play on: UNDER 52 -109

Free Total Annihilator On Virginia Tech vs Georgia Tech under 52 -109

Bryan Leonard
Nov 16 '19, 4:00 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | Minnesota vs Iowa
Play on: Iowa -3 +100 at BetOnline

336 Minnesota at Iowa

Huge letdown spot for the Golden Gophers, who called last week's game against Penn State the biggest home game in the stadiums history. After that storm the field game we can easily see why Minnesota would have a hard time getting back up for this contest.

Iowa on the other hand doesn't have nearly the same expectations, especially after coming up short last week at Wisconsin. But our numbers show the Hawkeyes to be the slightly better team, as Minnesota has taken advantage of a weak schedule.

PLAY IOWA

Alex Smart
Nov 16 '19, 7:30 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | South Carolina vs Texas A&M
Play on: South Carolina +11 -105 at BetOnline

Talk about being desperate for a win, and your talking about a South Carolina team that needs wins here against Texas A&M this week and Clemson after that, to be bowl eligible. First things first in what must be considered a monumental task which will have the Gamecocks leaving everything on the field here vs the Aggies this Saturday.

Texas A&M has lost 10 of their L/14 SU and are 0-14 ATS off a bye during the regular season since 2008.

CFB road team (S CAROLINA) - allowing 200 or less total yards/game over their last 2 games against opponent after outgaining opp by 175 or more total yards in their previous game are 24-7 SU L/10 seasons for a 78% conversion rate for bettors.

Play on South Carolina to cover

Dustin Hawkins
Nov 16 '19, 7:30 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | Appalachian State vs Georgia State
Play on: Georgia State +14½ -108 at Pinnacle

1 Dimer on Georgia State +14½ -108

Mark Wilson
Nov 16 '19, 10:30 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | Arizona vs Oregon
Play on: OVER 67½ -109
Free Play on Arizona vs Oregon over 67½ -109

Posted : November 15, 2019 9:50 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tony Weston

I've yet to hear one analyst say the Minnesota Golden Gophers will extend their season to 10-0 after last week's win over Penn State. But I like the Maroon and Gold to go into Iowa and steal this one from the 23rd-ranked Hawkeyes, as I've been saying Minnesota is real since the start of the season.

The Golden Gophers are desperately trying to make their point, that they too belong in the discussion for the College Football Playoff. They'd need to get through Ohio State, of course, but first they need to roll through the regular season.

And why not motivation in playing at a place they haven’t won at in 20 years.

Iowa has suffered three losses to ranked teams by 14 combined points and have turned the Hawkeyes into a spoiler toward Minnesota's perfect season. And sure, Iowa has won 14 of its last 18 games against Minnesota and eight in a row at Kinnick Stadium dating back to 1999, but I believe Minnesota will come in clear-headed after one of the biggest wins in school history.

Minnesota quarterback Tanner Morgan should have plenty of confidence against Iowa’s secondary, after throwing for 339 yards and three touchdowns against Penn State last week. He was 18 for 20 and is just the second FBS quarterback in 20 years with two 90 percent completion rate games in the same season.

He'll need to bring his best game, as the Hawkeyes are 10th nationally in passing defense at just 177.6 yards allowed per game.

The way the Gophers play, though, it's hard to imagine them being intimidated.

It should be Iowa that is intimidated, against guys like Minnesota defensive back Antoine Winfield Jr., who leads the Gophers with 57 total tackles and ranks second in the country with seven interceptions.

Take the Gophers here, as the magical season continues.

Like with all football plays in this point-spread range, I want you active in buying the half point. Anytime there is an underdog catching between +2.5 and +4, you are to buy the half point up.

5* MINNESOTA

Mitchell Newman

What a difference a week makes, as last week when the first college football playoff rankings were revealed the defending National Champion Clemson Tigers were on the outside looking in.

This week? The defending National Champion Clemson Tigers are up to # 3 and very much on the inside track towards defending their title.

This weekend Clemson plays at home against a Wake Forest team that got caught looking ahead to this meeting with the Tigers when the Demon Deacons got spanked at Virginia Tech, 36-17 as the field goal road favorite. Wake is getting a freight-train load of points today, but I am not going to touch them as I have a feeling Dabo Swinney is not going to take his foot off the gas pedal with this being the last of 2 regular season meetings left before the conference championship in December.

Last season Clemson walloped Wake Forest, 63-3, and they come into this game cooking big-time as their last 5 wins on the year after their near loss to North Carolina have come by just about 42 points per game. Trevor Lawrence is fresh off throwing for 4 touchdowns in last week's 55-10 "ho-hummer" over N.C. State, and with the Tigers not wanting to leave any doubt in the playoff committee's minds (the ACC being in a down year this season) that Clemson is worthy of Final Four material, I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell the Demon Deacons do not get run over in this spot.

The Tigers are 12-1-1 their last 14 against the spread in ACC action, and today they push that record to 13-1-1 with the blowout of the Deacons.

Clemson BIG.

5* CLEMSON

Chris Jordan

My free college football winner is on the Clemson Tigers, laying a big number against ACC-foe Wake Forest. The Demon Deacons are lame ducks here, as the Tigers have to be looking to enhance their BCS resume, now that Alabama has been dumped to fourth. Clemson is sitting third, behind LSU and Ohio State.

Clemson is looking to make the College Football Playoff for a fifth straight season, and the last thing the defending champs need is a slip up in this game. I don't see that happening, but they'll also want to win like they're supposed to, and that is in dominating fashion.

Wake Forest quarterback Jamie Newman is a strong-armed, multi-talented player, but the Tigers' secondary is far too overpowering. Sure, Wake Forest leads the ACC in pass offense at 314 yards a game, but Clemson leads the league in pass defense, allowing just 137 yards a game..

That will be trouble for Wake Forest wideout Sage Surratt, who leads the ACC with 111 yards receiving per game, but hasn't seen a defense like this all season.

Clemson, which has won 10 straight in the series, will be paced on offense by running back Travis Etienne, the defending ACC player of the year who leads every conference runner with a nearly nine-yard per carry average. Etienne's 13 rushing touchdowns are tied for first in the league.

Clemson will honor 19 seniors playing for a final time at Death Valley, and make note its 66 wins over Wake Forest are second in program history to the 70 wins the Tigers have against in-state rival South Carolina. The gas pedal will hit the floor, and the Tigers will roar to a five-touchdown winner - at least.

5* CLEMSON

Jack Brayman

My free winner for Saturday is on the UCLA Bruins against the Utah Utes. This is an awfully big number to lay to a team still alive for the Pac 12 South title, and with a quarterback what has had a bye week to heal up, and with a coach that has the experience and wherewithal to suprise some folks this late in the season.

Sure, the Utes are ranked eighth in the current AP poll, but in their most recent game they had to rally for a 33-28 victory after trailing Washington for three quarters. I don't necessarily trust Utah's defense against a rested and rejuvenated UCLA offense, especially if the Utes can't keep the Bruins to less than 30 points.

If Utah overlook the Bruins' offense led by quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson and running back Joshua Kelley, it's going to lose this game outright.

Don't let the probable tag fool you on DTR, as he's been wearing a knee brace since injuring it almost a month ago, and he'll wear one through the end of the campaign. But this is a tough kid who can manage, and has the type of arm that will frustrate Utah's secondary.

And if UCLA can get frustrate the Utes, the mistakes will mount. Utah ranks 93rd in the country with 7.0 penalties per game and 85th with 60.67 penalty yards per contest.

Playing with bowl eligibility on the brain, and the outside shot at a Pac 12 South title, I think UCLA keeps this close.

4* UCLA

Posted : November 16, 2019 10:34 am
Share: