Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & NBA Service Plays For Sunday 11/10/19

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 11/10/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & NBA games.

Posted : November 10, 2019 9:58 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BOBBY CONN
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Lions vs. Bears
1* Free Play on Lions/Bears under 41½ -109

STEPHEN NOVER
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Ravens vs. Bengals
Bengals+10½

When it comes to the NFL, it's not who you play but when you play them. That's what we have in this matchup - a winless Bengals team against a Ravens squad that just knocked off previously unbeaten New England and who has seized control of the disappointing AFC North Division. The Bengals can't stop the run, nor can they run the ball. Now benched Andy Dalton has their only three rushing touchdowns. Is that a concern? Oh, yeah, a big one. But there are enough factors, history and intangibles that point to the Bengals covering as this big of a home 'dog. Let's start with the spot. It's great for Cincinnati, terrible for Baltimore. The Ravens are sitting on top of the NFL world after their best performance of the year, a 37-20 dismantling of the Patriots last Sunday. It's going to be difficult for them to reach that sky-high motivation and "A" game level a second straight week playing a winless team on the road even if that team is in their division. Baltimore has a terrible track record in these spots. Just twice during the past 13 times have the Ravens covered as favorites. They are 1-4 as chalk this season wtih the lone cover occurring opening week against the Dolphins. Teams who just played the Patriots are 1-7 ATS the following week. There is more: The Ravens are 1-7-1 in their last nine AFC North games. Baltimore is 1-6 SU, 2-5 ATS during its last seven trips to Cincinnati. The Bengals have played three probable playoff teams close losing to the Seahawks, Bills and Ravens by a combined 11 points while covering each of those games. Cincinnati is off its bye. The Bengals won't have A.J. Green yet, but could get back their best offensive lineman, left tackle Cordy Glenn. There should be a lot of energy coming from the Bengals. Dalton finally is benched after eight years of maddening mediocrity. Ryan Finley could bring a spark. He has accuracy and poise. Zac Smith was hired to coach up the Bengals offense. Here is his chance. His job could be on the line already if the Bengals come out stale here. Cincinnati has decent wideouts even without Green and speedster John Ross. Joe Mixon led the AFC in rushing last season. He is way overdue for a big performance.

Chip Chirimbes

Carolina at Green Bay 4:25 ET

Panthers (+) over Packers

After fading the Packers as 'our' 'Highest-rated' 5*Megabucks winner San Diego last week I was reluctant to come back against them against fearing having gone to the well once to often. But, as the week progressed and information started to file in it became more apparent that I should take a closer look at the match-up. Carolina is 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings with the home team 4-0 ATS in the last four. Stars on both side will shine with Rogers and McCaffrey doing their thing...Take PANTHERS!

PRO COMPUTER GAMBLER
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Ravens vs. Bengals
UNDER 46

BONUS SYSTEM: The OU is 5-18-0 (21.7%) since 2012 when you have a +8 or bigger home dog. -- Active on the Unders in Cinci and Arizona -- System is soaring up at 52-12 now for the UNDER

BRANDON LEE
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Vikings vs. Cowboys

10* FREE NFL PICK (Cowboys -3)

I'll take my chances here with Dallas laying just a field goal at home against the Vikings. I just think this is too good a price to pass up with the Cowboys. The Vikings had their 4-game skid snapped in a crushing OT loss at Kansas City last week. A game they have to feel like they should have won with the Chiefs playing without Mahomes.

That loss to KC continued an awful trend for Minnesota on the road against good teams. The Vikings have now failed to win 10 straight games away from home against a team with a winning record. Most of those coming with Kirk Cousins at QB. Speaking of Cousins, he's 1-6 in his career against the Cowboys, dating back to his days with the Redskins. Give me the Cowboys -3!

JOHN MARTIN
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Giants vs. Jets

1 Unit FREE PLAY on New York Giants -2.5

The reports coming out of the Jets’ locker room are not good. There is a lot of in-fighting as this team is just 1-7 on the season and just got beat by the lowly Miami Dolphins, handing them their first win of the season. Now I expect the Giants to get a win against the Jets and keep kicking them while they’re down. The Jets are 0-3 SU & 0-3 ATS in their last three games overall with a 33-point loss to New England, a 14-point loss to Jacksonville and an 8-point loss to Miami. The Giants have been victims of a tough schedule here of late with losses to Minnesota, New England, Dallas, Detroit and Arizona. They take a step down in class here finally and should pick up their third win of the season. The Jets have one of the worst injury reports in the NFL as they are banged up all over their defense and along their offensive line. They can’t protect Sam Darnold or make running lanes for Le’Veon Bell. It will be more of the same here. The Giants have the best unit on the field in their offense led by Daniel Jones. The Giants are 14-3 ATS in their last 17 road games against AFC East teams. The Giants are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 road games. The Jets are 2-8-1 ATS in their last 11 games overall. The Jets are 1-7-1 ATS in their last nine home games. The Giants are 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings. Give me the Giants.

WILL ROGERS
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Bills vs. Browns
Bills+3

The set-up: At the start of the week I quickly look at both the NCAAF and NFL cards and this particular play jumped out at me right away. The Browns once hyped season is on life support, especially with Baltimore laying the smack down on the Patriots on Sunday night. The Bills on the other hand avoided a potential "trap" after a 31-13 loss to Philadelphia, by handling the Redskins 24-9 in front of the home town crowd.

The pick: Note though that Buffalo is 3-0 ATS on the road already this year and getting points here vs. this dejected home side that is struggling with consistency across the board seems like a gift to me. And with another very winnable game at Miami next weekend, this is an important stretch vs. "lesser" competition that the Bills can't afford to "look past." Additionally the Browns have the now red hot Steelers coming to town next weekend, so the potential for a "look ahead" is present for the home side as well. I definitely think the visitors are worth a second look in this particular matchup.

1* FREE PLAY on the Buffalo Bills.

DUSTIN HAWKINS
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Giants vs. Jets
1 Dimer on Giants -2½ -110

TOTALS GURU
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Rams vs. Steelers
Free Total Annihilator On Rams vs Steelers under 44 -110

DAVE PRICE
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Panthers vs. Packers

1* on Carolina Panthers +5.5

The Key: Kyle Allen is now 6-1 as a starter with his only loss coming to the unbeaten 49ers. He is taking care of the football and making enough plays in the passing game to compliment Carolina’s tremendous running game led by Christian McCaffrey. And the Panthers will be able to run this ball on this Green Bay defense, which gives up 128 rushing yards per game and 4.7 per carry. The Packers just gave up 159 rushing yards to a bad Chargers rushing offense last week. Their offense was held to 184 total yards and they gave up 442, getting out-yarded by 256 yards. This number is steep and I think the price is right to back the Panthers. Take Carolina.

MARC LAWRENCE
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Falcons vs. Saints
Falcons+14

Play - Atlanta Falcons (Game 259).

Edges - Falcons: 5-1 ATS last six games as double-digit dogs, and 24-10 ATS as a visitor in this series … Saints: 3-12 ATS as double-digit division home favorites … We recommend a 1* play on Atlanta. Thank you and good luck as always.

CALVIN KING
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Dolphins vs. Colts
[1%] Free Play on Dolphins +

MARK WILSON
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Dolphins vs. Colts
Free Play on Dolphins +

Posted : November 10, 2019 10:03 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JACK BRAYMAN

My free play on Sunday is the Kansas City Chiefs laying the number to the Tennessee Titans. And I'm laying this with or without Pat Mahomes under center, as I don't think it will matter who is playing quarterback.

And as I will always tell you with favorites laying anywhere between -3 and -4.5, I want you buying the half point down.

The Chiefs head to Tennessee after an uplifting, time-expiring win last week against Minnesota. It was certainly a confidence boost, as they improved to 6-3 after racing out to a 4-0 start, but then losing three of four.

If Mahomes comes back, the team will be in great shape. Without him, they're in good shape. Matt Moore passed for 275 yards and a touchdown for a 103.9 rating last week. If he gets the nod, he'll look for his third straight with 250-plus yards and a 100-plus rating.

Running back Damien Williams earned the starting job off big performances late last season, and appears to be proving his coaches right in making him the lead running back. He ran 12 times for 125 yards, most of it coming on a 91-yard TD run, against the Vikings.

Meanwhile, the Titans blew their chance to climb above .500 last week, when they lost 30-20 at Carolina. They simply can't get out of their own way upon kickoff, and find themselves playing catch up when it's too late. The Titans continue to be a frustrating mistake-riddled team, and I don't care if it's playing at home or on the road, you can't make mistakes against a team like Kansas City.

The Chiefs have been knocked for their defense all season, but it's not as bad as one might think as the season progresses. Kansas City allowed an average of 406.1 yards per game over its first six contests. Over its last three it has given up an average of 295.6 yards per game, to Denver, Green Bay and Minnesota.

The Broncos aren't a big deal, but the latter two are.

And with the Oakland Raiders suddenly breathing heavily in the AFC West, the Chiefs can't afford to slip up this week, or next in Los Angeles against the Chargers. They have a bye week after that, and then host the Raiders.

Look for the Chiefs to take advantage of - and thrive against - the Titans' offensive line, which allowed four sacks last week and has allowed an NFL-worst 38 this season.

I'll gladly lay the points here, as the Chiefs are laying a value number.

5* CHIEFS

Mike Wynn

Free Winner: Phoenix -2 Over Brooklyn

Totals4U

Early Sunday's Free Selection: New York Giants/New York Jets under 44

Atlantic Sports

Early Sunday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Florida State + 6 (CBB)

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Early Sunday: Toledo Rockets - 3 (NCAA BB)

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR EARLY SUNDAY: ATLANTA/NEW ORLEANS UNDER the total of 51

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the Portland Trailblazers -8½ over Atlanta

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Sunday : BUFFALO/CLEVELAND OVER the total of 40

COLE FAXON
NFL | Nov 10, 2019
Dolphins vs. Colts
FREE PLAY on Dolphins +12 -110

BOBBY LIGS

Event: (253) Buffalo Bills at (254) Cleveland Browns
Sport/League: NFL
Date/Time: November 10, 2019 1PM EST
Play: Buffalo Bills 3.0 (-118)

MARCO D'ANGELO

Event: (269) Los Angeles Rams at (270) Pittsburgh Steelers
Sport/League: NFL
Date/Time: November 10, 2019 4PM EST
Play: Pittsburgh Steelers 4.0 (-103)

Pittsburgh +4

The public is going to look at this game and say the Rams are back after 2 dominating wins and then an extra week to prepare. The fact is they beat Atlanta and Cincinnati two teams that can't get out of their own way. Pittsburgh climbed back to .500 and after a 0-3 start no one thought that was possible. Yes one of the wins was against Miami and the other was somewhat lucky against the Colts who were down to their #3 QB once Brissett was knocked out of the game. The Steelers defense is getting better by the week as Watt, Bush and Fitzpatrick are all impact players on defense. Todd Gurley has been non productive all year and when the Rams don't run well Goff can be rattled with pressure. As bad as Tomlin has been when facing inferior foes he's been that good when facing good teams. Tomlin is 32-20 ATS as an underdog as the coach of PITTSBURGH. Tomlin is 46-33 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record as the coach of PITTSBURGH. This is a rare 4:25 EST start at Heinz field meaning the crowd will be even more rowdy with 3 extra hours to tailgate.

PITTSBURGH 24-20

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Sunday, November 10, 2019

NFL (259) ATLANTA FALCONS VS (260) NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Take: (260) NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Reason: Your free play on Sunday, November 10, 2019 is in the NFL scheduled contest between the Atlanta Falcons and the New Orleans Saints. Your free play is on the Saints.

Roz Wins

Roz's SUNDAY, November 10, 2019 Free Pick

(271) MINNESOTA VIKINGS VS (272) DALLAS COWBOYS

Take : Cowboys

Posted : November 10, 2019 11:23 am
Share: