Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & MLB Service Plays For Sunday 10/20/19

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sunday 10/20/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & MLB games.

Posted : October 20, 2019 8:42 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JOE D'AMICO
San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins (NFL) - Oct 20, 2019 1:00 PM EDT
Play: Point Spread: -9.5/-110 San Francisco 49ers Rating: 7* Joe D's FREE NFL WINNER
Last Sunday, I went 5-1 (6-1 w/ PKGS) and got everyone RICH! This Sunday, I DO IT AGAIN as I have this FREE WINNER, my AFC SOUTH GAME OF THE MONTH and my NFC NORTH GAME OF THE MONTH. We don't need tons of games, just 3 BIG WINNERS. I am 5-2 this NFL campaign with my GAMES OF THE MONTH. Follow the best big game hunter in the business, all the way to the bank. Sunday's FREE NFL WINNER: San Francisco 49ers. Game 465. 10:00 am pst. Can you say, "Let Down?" This is a tough spot for Washington, which comes in here after notching their first win of the season. But, this is still a team riding a five-game no cover streak. Granted, San Francisco is a bit banged-up, but they have won their last five outings SU and are just a FG away from covering every outing in 2019. They are money the road, going 3-0 SU and ATS, outscoring hosts, by 17.0 PPG. Their No. 2 rushing offense will steamroll the soft, front seven of the Redskins (28th vs. the rush), while the 49ers second ranked defense (12.8 PPG allowed) will completely shut down the NFL's 30th ranked offense. San Francisco is 4-1 ATS the last five games played at Washington. Take the 49ers. Thank you.

BOBBY CONN
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Chargers vs. Titans
1* Free Play on Chargers/Titans over 40½ -110

JIMMY BOYD
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Eagles vs. Cowboys

1* Free NFL Pick on Philadelphia Eagles +3

I don't think the Cowboys struggles are going to subside when they host the Eagles on Sunday Night Football. Dallas has lost 3 straight after starting the season 3-0 and are fresh off a loss at the Jets as a 7-point favorite.

Sometimes scheduling can play tricks on ya. People couldn't get enough of Dallas to start the year, but their 3-0 start was against the Dolphins, Redskins and Giants. The offense has really struggled to get going against better teams and I think they are in for a long day against this Eagles defensive front. Philadelphia is No. 2 in the NFL against the run, allowing just 72.8 ypg.

I also love backing the Eagles off that embarrassing 38-20 loss at Minnesota. They are 7-3 ATS last 10 off a SU loss of more than 14 points. Cowboys are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 at home off an upset loss as a favorite and are just 5-14 ATS under Jason Garrett as a home favorite of 3 or less. Take Philadelphia!

MARK WILSON
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Dolphins vs. Bills
Free Play on Dolphins vs Bills under 40½ -110

PRO COMPUTER GAMBLER
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
49ers vs. Redskins
Redskins+10½ -120

NFL SYSTEM OF THE WEEK: Since 1989, teams that have scored fewer than 18 points in 4 or more straight games and are averaging less that or equal to 16 ppg on the season are a surprising 189-137-10 ATS (58.0%). That is 94-52-4 ATS (64.4%) if they're a 3 to 10 point underdog. -- Active in Week 8 on the Redskins
The Cardinals are 0-14 ATS (-12.50 ppg) as a dog off a game as a dog when they are facing a team that is off two seven-plus point losses.The Raiders are 0-13 ATS (-13.31 ppg) as a TD-plus dog off a win.The Colts are 12-0 ATS (+6.29 ppg) at home after a game as a road dog in which they converted at least five third downs.The Giants are 0-11 ATS (-14.95 ppg) when the line is within three points of pick on turf after a loss as a road dog.

CALVIN KING
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Cardinals vs. Giants
[1%] Free Play on Giants over 48½

Chip Chirimbes

Oakland at Green Bay 1:00 ET

Raiders (+) over Packers

The 5-1 Packers and Aaron Rogers did it again last week winning in impossible fashion. Once again officials calls were a huge factor with the Packers getting more than just 'breaks' on calls leading to their comeback 23-22 win over the Lions. Oakland at 3-2 in much improved as they have a respectable running game with rookie Josh Jacobs who has eight touchdowns on the ground. The Packers have won eight straight in this series but Oakland has had extra rest while Green Bay has had to work on a short week. Take the RAIDERS!

MARC LAWRENCE
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Texans vs. Colts
Texans+1

Play - Houston Texans (Game 453).

Edges - Texans: QB Deshaun Watson 9-2-1 ATS as a dog, including 5-0-1 ATS the last six games, and 6-1 ATS in 4th away game of the season in division games … Colts: 6-14 ATS as home favorites of 3 or less points versus avenging foes. With the Texans looking to avenge a home playoff loss suffered against the Colts last season, we recommend a 1* play on Houston. Thank you and good luck as always.

WILL ROGERS
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Eagles vs. Cowboys
Cowboys-2½ -125

The set-up: Philadelphia is 3-3 and off a 38-20 road loss at Minnesota. The Cowboys are 3-3 as well and they're off a terrible road loss to the Jets, falling 24-22. The Eagles defense looked particularly horrible last weekend though, allowing three TD passes to Kick Cousins and I think that Dak Prescott is going to bounce back here and take advantage at home. Philadelphia stand out DeSean Jackson has an abdomen issue and is listed as questionable for this one as well.

The pick: Despite the disappointing result last weekend, Prescott still finished with 277 passing yards and RB Ezekiel Elliot still finished with 105 rushing yards. Note as well that Philadelphia is a poor 2-5 ATS in its last seven following a road loss (including 0-1 ATS this year), while the Cowboys are still 7-3 ATS in their last ten as a home favorite.

1* FREE PICK on the Dallas Cowboys.

TOTALS GURU
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Dolphins vs. Bills
Free Total Annihilator On Dolphins vs Bills over 40 -110

JACK JONES
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Eagles vs. Cowboys

Jack’s Free Pick Sunday: Eagles/Cowboys UNDER 49

Both the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles are highly motivated for a win here Sunday night in the NFC East rivalry. The Eagles are coming off a bad loss at Minnesota, while the Cowboys are coming off three straight upset losses. This game will be played close to the vest, and I think points will be hard to come by in this divisional showdown.

The Cowboys have injuries on offense that have slowed them down on that side of the ball. Both starting tackles in Tyron Smith and La’el Collins have been out with injuries and are questionable to return this week. Randall Cobb is battling multiple injuries, and star receiver Amari Cooper left last week’s games against the Jets with a quad injury. Both are questionable to play this week.

The Eagles get some good news on the injury front defensively as they are expected to get a couple cornerbacks back from injury. Their secondary has been their weakness, but they should have it more fortified this week with the return of those two players. But the offense has some injury issues too with LT Jason Peters, WR DeSean Jackson and RB Darren Sproles are questionable this week.

The Cowboys are a team that like to establish the run, but they haven’t been doing that in recent weeks. Look for them to try and get back to that this week because letting Dak Prescott throw the ball 44 times against Green Bay and 40 times against the Jets did not work. But the Eagles have the second-best run defense in the NFL, giving up just 72.8 rushing yards per game and 3.3 per carry.

Based on the series history, this total has been set too high. The Eagles and Cowboys have combined for 47 or fewer points at the end of regulation in each of their last six meetings. They have averaged just 38.5 combined points per game at the end of regulation in those six games, which is 10.5 points less than this posted total of 49. There is some serious value on this UNDER Sunday night.

Philadelphia is 8-1 UNDER vs. poor passing defenses that allow 235 or more passing yards per game over the last two seasons. The Eagles are 7-0 UNDER after allowing 6.5 or more yards per play in their previous game over the last two years. Bet the UNDER in this game Sunday.

JOHN MARTIN
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Vikings vs. Lions

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Vikings/Lions UNDER 44

This has clearly been an UNDER series between the Vikings and Lions and that should continue in their first meeting of 2019. The UNDER is 9-2 in the last 11 meetings and all nine games that went under saw 42 or fewer combined points. We have a total here of 44 and there is clearly value with the UNDER given the series history. The UNDER is 6-0 in Vikings last six road games. The UNDER is 24-7 in Vikings last 31 against NFC North teams. The UNDER is 4-0 in Lions last four against NFC North teams. The UNDER is 6-1 in Lions last seven home games. The Vikings are 9-1 UNDER in their last 10 after playing a game where 50 or more total points were scored. Give me the UNDER.

DAVE PRICE
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Dolphins vs. Bills

1* on Miami Dolphins +17

The Key: Just plug your nose and back the Miami Dolphins this week. They finally covered a spread last week in their 16-17 loss to the Redskins. They benched Josh Rosen down 17-3, and Ryan Fitzpatrick nearly led the comeback as they just came up a 2-point conversion short of their first win. Now they are going with Fitzpatrick this week, and this team is clearly much better with him as their starter. He has been one of the best backup QB’s in the league for years and had some great success in Tampa Bay last year. The Bills just don’t have a good enough offense to be laying 17 points to anyone. They are scoring just 18 PPG this year. This is expected to be a low scoring game with a total of just 40.5 points, so getting 17 points with a dog in an expected low scoring game is a nice price. Bets on road dogs who are winless on the season off a home cover where they lost outright as an underdog are 25-6 ATS since 1983. We’ll go contrarian here and back the winless team. Take Miami.

DUSTIN HAWKINS
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Saints vs. Bears
1 Dimer on Bears -3½ -105

COLE FAXON
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Saints vs. Bears
FREE PLAY on Bears -3½ -105

GIANNI THE GREEK

Event: (453) Houston Texans at (454) Indianapolis Colts
Sport/League: NFL
Date/Time: October 20, 2019 1PM EDT
Play: Indianapolis Colts 1.0 (-108)

RAY MONOHAN
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Saints vs. Bears
Bears-4

This Sunday at 4:25 p.m. the (5-1) New Orleans Saints will take on the Chicago Bears (3-2) at Soldier Field in Chicago. The Bears are currently 4 point favorites in the game with the total sitting at 38.

The New Orleans Saints have now won four in a row after a 13-6 win on the road in Jacksonville last week. Teddy Bridgewater completed 24 of 36 passes for 240 yards and a touchdown. Michael Thomas was his leading target in the game with 89 yards on eight receptions.The Saints had 104 rushing yards as a team, led by Latavius Murray with 44 yards on eight carries. The Saints were stingy in the game on the defensive side of the ball. They held the Jaguars to just 226 total yards with only 75 of them coming on the ground. Teddy Bridgewater has yet to lose a game as a starter this season. He has tossed the ball for 1,089 yards, seven touchdowns, and two interceptions. It’s safe to say the Chicago Defense will be his biggest test so far while filling in for Drew Brees.

Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky is listed as questionable, but expected to be the starter this week against the Saints. Trubisky was injured against the Vikings on September 29 and Chase Daniels has been under center ever since. I’m not taking the Bears minus 4 points because the starting QB is back, let's just say that, but it helps that Allen Robinson is playing like an elite WR again. He caught seven passes for 97 yards and two touchdowns in the Bears' 24-21 loss to the Raiders on Sunday and has been targeted at least 7x in every game this year, I don't think the Saints secondary matches up well with him. Also, Chicago has one of, if not the meanest defenses in the NFL this season and they are completely aware of the opportunity to win against the Saints without Drew Brees in the game.

At 3-2, the Bears still are in the running to win the NFC North. They still have two games against Detroit this season and another matchup with both Green Bay and Minnesota. A win against New Orleans during the season will have value in the playoffs.

I don’t think Bridgewater is ready for what’s getting ready to happen to him. He still has some legs and is able to scramble, but I think the pressure will get to him. One more prediction, Murray and Michael Thomas will need to do the heavy lifting on offense with Kamara joined by Jared Cook (ankle) and Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) on the inactive list. I see Chicago with a score on defense helping them cover the points.

Some trends to consider. New Orleans is 1-4 ATS last 5 after giving up less than 90 rushing yards previous game. Chicago is 11-5 ATS previous 16 games. Chicago is 4-1 ATS previous five games vs. NFC South, and are 8-0 ATS previous eight games at home vs. team with a winning record.

Back the Bears -4.

Good Luck, Razor Ray

BRANDON LEE
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Rams vs. Falcons

10* FREE NFL PICK (Falcons +3)

I'll take my chances here with Atlanta as a home dog against the Rams. LA has lost 3 straight and two of those have come as home favorites. You would think the public would want nothing to do with this team, but they can't help themselves with the Rams only laying a field goal against a Falcons team that is 1-5. Atlanta is not as bad as their record and they are going to do whatever it takes to get a win here, as this feels like the make or break point of their season. This is just not the same Rams team as last year, especially on offense. They made headlines for the Ramsey trade, but they added him and lost corners Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib, as well as safety John Johnson. I look for Ryan to have a field day in this one. Give me the Rams +3!

ROB VINCILETTI
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Cardinals vs. Giants
Giants-3

The NFL Comp Play is on The NY. Giants at 1:00 eastern. NY looks to bounce back after losing the last 2 and falling to 2-4. Today they are home for an Arizona team that is off back to back dog wins the last of which sets them up in a powerful play against system. In fact home teams with a total of 40 or more that played as a road dog on a Thursday are 7-0 straight up and to the spread vs a team off a home dog win like Arizona. The sample is small with just 7 games since 1989 but the Giants have covered 4 straight vs a losing team and 8 of 9 after scoring 14 or less plus they get Barkley back. Arizona has failed to cover 6 of 8 after passing for 250+ yards and 24 of 35 after allowing 350 or more yards. The Temperature will be in the 50/s and rainy which should help NY more than the Cards. Play on the NY. Giants. Rob V- GC Sports

SEAN MURPHY
NFL | Oct 20, 2019
Raiders vs. Packers
Raiders+4½

Sunday NFL Free play. My selection is on Oakland plus the points over Green Bay at 1 pm et on Sunday.

This is a tough spot for the injury-depleted Packers as they welcome the upstart Raiders to Lambeau Field. I don’t love the scheduling situation for Oakland as it travels across a couple of time zones to play an early start Sunday affair but that’s somewhat negated by the fact that it is coming off its bye week while the Packers play on a short week following a tightly-contested Monday night affair against a division rival. I’m higher on Raiders RB Josh Jacobs than most and believe this a potential breakout spot for him against a Packers defense that allows just shy of five yards per rush this season. Green Bay simply has too many injuries at the wide receiver position to garner much confidence in its offense at this point. QB Aaron Rodgers is playing well but continues to be let down by drops. The Packers ground game has been inconsistent at best, with Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams in a time share at this point. Williams looked explosive on Monday night but I wouldn’t count on a repeat performance here. Take Oakland (8*).

Mike Wynn

Free Winner: LA Chargers/Tennessee Over 41½ Points

Platinum Plays

Your Free Platinum Play: the Baltimore/Seattle Game OVER 48½ Points

Totals4U

Early Sunday's Free Selection: Oakland Raiders/Green Bay Packers under 47

Posted : October 20, 2019 8:52 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Atlantic Sports

Early Sunday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Buffalo Bills - 17

Hawkeye Sports

Early Sunday's Free Pick: NY Rangers - 135

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Early Sunday: San Francisco 49ers - 10

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR EARLY SUNDAY: HOUSTON/INDIANAPOLIS UNDER the total of 47

#1 Sports

Early Sunday's Free Selection: Miami Dolphins + 17

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Early Sunday Selection Is
SAN FRANCISCO -10

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Sunday : SAN FRANCISCO/WASHINGTON OVER the total of 40

Arthur Ralph

Sun UNDER Wash/San Fran 41

Posted : October 20, 2019 11:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Sunday: JACKSONVILLE/CINCINNATI UNDER the total of 44

Kenny Towers

Your Free Pick for Sunday: Oak/GB UNDER 47

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Sunday, October 20, 2019

NFL (463) LOS ANGELES RAMS VS (464) ATLANTA FALCONS

Take: (464) ATLANTA FALCONS

Reason: Your free play for Sunday, October 20, 2019 is in the NFL scheduled contest between the LA Rams and the Atlanta Falcons. Your free play is on the FALCONS.

Roz Wins

Roz's SUNDAY, October 20, 2019 Free Pick

(463) LOS ANGELES RAMS VS (464) ATLANTA FALCONS

Take : Falcons

Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play Sunday, October 20, 2019

(475) NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS VS (476) NEW YORK JETS

Take : Patriots

BOB VALENTINO

Why am I taking the Eagles? Real simple, he guaranteed it!

The "he" I am referring to is Philly head coach Doug Pederson who pretty much guaranteed his team would win this game after the ugly loss the Eagles just absorbed at Minnesota last weekend. Hey, if Pederson "guarantees" it, that is good enough for me.

No, just joking, but I do indeed feel that Philadelphia does have 2 of the key advantages in this meeting, and the first is the coaching edge of Pederson over Jason Garrett. The second is at the quarterback spot where I believe Carson Wentz is hands-down better than Dak Prescott.

Both of these NFC East teams stand at 3-3, but for the Cowboys there mark shows them on a 3 game slide that just saw them lay a massive turd at the New York Jets last weekend (same Jets the Eagles whipped the week prior). The week before Dallas trailed Green Bay (same Green Bay team the Eagles beat on September 26th) 31-3 before eventually losing by 10 at home to the Packers.

Both of these NFC East teams have issues, as Philly's secondary can be exploited as we saw just last week by Kirk Cousins, but since Dallas' major concern is their injured offensive line which has kept Prescott on his back, and Elliott from running wild, I doubt that Dak is going to be able to do to much damage through the air. Also keep in mind that Amari Cooper left the loss to the Jets with a thigh injury and could well be compromised in this prime time spot.

Series numbers do show Dallas with 3 straight wins and covers over Philadelphia on their side. That streak does include a 29-23 home overtime win late in the season last year that swung the tide in Dallas taking the NFC East division crown.

DeSean Jackson is on track to come back to the lineup just in time for this critical contest, and with the edge of Pederson and Wentz over Garrett and Prescott, I will take any points they are giving and play the Eagles to stop the series losing streak at 3.

Fly Eagles, Fly!

2* PHILADELPHIA

CAPPERS ACCESS
(NFL)
Falcons
Packers
Chargers
Bears
Eagles

Posted : October 20, 2019 11:08 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Zylbert
W.G.Ramirez

#453 Texans
#456 Bills
#461 Jags
#466 Redskins

Paul Leiner

Three NFL picks 10/20

100* Saints +4
100* Seahawks -3
100* Dolphins +17

CHRIS JORDAN

My free play for Sunday is on the Washington Redskins plus the points against the San Francisco 49ers, as I think this one will be much closer than people anticipate.

The 49ers are riding high, and playing some of the best football in the league right now. Yes, even as good as the New England Patsies. So why would they take the Redskins serious?

Why take a team that barely escaped the haples Miami Dolphins serious?

The 49ers should annihilate Washington, right?

Then why is the line only -10? It should be -16, at least.

But San Francisco is traveling across the country, and playing in a chillier climate, and playing against a team that just won its first game - I don't care who it was against - and oh by the way, there's a lookahead factor with the Carolina Panthers on deck.

I'm not thinking the Redskins will turn their season around now that Jay Gruden has been fired. But I am thinking the players will have an entirely different mindset, one with confidence and one that believes they can hang with any other team in the league.

Washington just needs to hang around, and then use the homefield to its advantage.

This one is from a mental standpoint, as the Redskins keep it close, and catch the Niners sleeping.

2* REDSKINS

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Sunday
Oakland/Green Bay under 47

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Miami/Buffalo over 40'

Teyas Sports

FREE PICK 10/20/2019 NFL HOUSTON +1

MIKE WILLIAMS
NHL | Oct 20, 2019
Canucks vs. Rangers
1* on Canucks +115

JACK BRAYMAN

My free play for Sunday is on the Buffalo Bills against the terrible Miami Dolphins, as FitzMagic returns to Orchard Park.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Ryan Fitzpatrick is 3-2 against the Bills since being released by Buffalo. But the Dolphins have a job to do, tanking this season for the Tua sweepstakes. That sprinaed knee in Tuscaloosa doesn't diminish the fact Miami wants the No. 1 draft pick, meaning Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

The star of this show will be Buffalo's Frank Gore, the NFL's active leading rusher who spent last season in South Beach. Gore is 79 all-purpose yards away from becoming the ninth player to reach 19,000. He's also two touchdowns shy of becoming the 25th player to reach 100.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him reach both milestones in the first quarter.

Miami has the No. 31 offense and the No. 32 defense.

Buffalo has the No. 10 offense and the No. 3 defense, which has allowed 17 points or fewer in six straight games. And get this, of the 21 opponent drives crossing midfield, only nine have produced points.

The Bills have won six of the past seven meetings with the Fins, in Buffalo.

This one is over early. Lay it.

4* BILLS

TONY WESTON

A pair of two-win teams knock it around inside Nissan Stadium, and I'm laying the points with the Tennessee Titans, who will be looking to rebound from last week's 16-0 loss at Denver. Anytime I can go against the Los Angeles Chargers, I'm going to do it.

Quarterback Marcus Mariota has passed for 550 yards (275 per game) with four touchdowns and a 90.4 rating in two career games vs. the Bolts. But the Titans' switch to Ryan Tannehill means the offense needs a jump start after scoring just one touchdown over the past 10 quarters. Tannehill is 3-1 as a starter against the Chargers.

It doesn't worry me, though, since the Titans are at home. That offense is going to respond tonight against a defense that has been prone to allowing big plays of late.

The Chargers won't.

Los Angeles' offense has lacked consistency since an overtime win against Indianapolis in the opener, mainly because of turnovers. The Chargers are tied for the league lead with Cleveland in red zone turnovers (four), while the most overhyped, overrated quarterback in football, Philip Rivers, has eight turnovers through six games, after committing 13 all of last season.

The Titans rank fifth overall in allowing just 15.3 points per game. They'll stifle the Bolts tonight.

Take Tennessee here.

3* TITANS

Posted : October 20, 2019 11:12 am
Share: