Clear all

Free NFL, NCAAF & MLB Service Plays For Thursday 8/29/19

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thursday 8/29/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NFL, NCAAF & MLB games.

Posted : August 29, 2019 8:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dustin Hawkins
Aug 29 '19, 7:00 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | UCLA vs Cincinnati
Play on: UNDER 58½ -110

1 Dimer on UCLA vs Cincinnati under 58½ -110

Totals Guru
Aug 29 '19, 7:00 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | UCLA vs Cincinnati
Play on: UNDER 58½ -110

Free Total Annihilator On UCLA vs Cincinnati under 58½ -110

Sean Higgs
Aug 29 '19, 8:30 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | Texas State vs Texas A&M
Play on: UNDER 58 -110

Higgs ready to go with a FREE PICK here on Thursday night! Sean had a solid college football season in 2018 finishing in the Top 5. Well, 2019 will be even better. Looking to grab that #1 spot like we did with 2017 NFL.

We will go UNDER in this game. A&M with a much bigger matchup on deck with Clemson next Saturday. No reason to open up the playbook here, or risk injury. Texas State has a former A&M assistant and a former Texas Tech DC on staff. Coupled with 10 returning do defensive starters, I think we see A&M get out of here with a win. But it won't be a high scoring affair. Take the UNDER. - Higgs

Kenny Walker
Aug 29 '19, 10:15 PM in 1d
NCAA-F | Utah vs BYU
Play on: Utah -5 -110 at Bovada

Free Pick on Utah

Sal Michaels
NCAA-F | Utah vs BYU

Free Play on Utah -5 -110

Posted : August 29, 2019 8:30 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Cole Faxon
NCAA-F | Utah vs BYU

FREE PLAY on Utah -5 -110

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Texas w/Lynn -165

Razor Sharp

CINCINNATI UNDER the total of 57½

Totals4U

New Orleans Saints under 37

Atlantic Sports

Detroit Lions + 4 1/2

Posted : August 29, 2019 8:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

#1 Sports

Thursday's Free Selection: Miami Dolphins + 3 1/2

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the San Diego Padres w/Paddack -125

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Thursday : Take ARIZONA (NFL) +2

Golden Dragon

Oakland +2'

Hawkeye Sports

Thursday's Free Pick: Houston Texans - 2

Posted : August 29, 2019 8:34 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Denver -2'

Arthur Ralph

THURS: Houston w/ Greinke

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Thursday: TEXAS A&M -33½

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Thursday: Tampa Bay Buccaneers + 5

Kenny Towers

Your free pick for Thursday: Kent St +24½

Posted : August 29, 2019 8:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Primetime Sports Picks

B.Y.U. +6.5

Insider Sports Report (Still Losing Big)

This Week 0-2 -$235

L.A. Dodgers (Ryu) -1.5 runs -135

National Sports Service (Love Only Playing Public Favorites)

This Week (0-1) -$110

Cincinnati -2.5

Top Rank Sports Picks (Same Service different Website As Insider Sports)

L.A. Dodgers (Ryu) -1.5 runs -135

Doc's Picks

Oakland (Bassitt) -1.5 runs -125

Posted : August 29, 2019 8:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Spooky Express

Big Ray Sports

CFB - Florida International +3.5 (Buy the Hook)

Well our Free Plays now stand at 114-55 last 169 as we cashed our play on Wednesday on the Over Padres/Dodgers...Today email me and pickup my RED-HOT Daily Sell Play On a Outstanding run and Always Guaranteed to Win or you Play Free the next day (29-8 last 37) as we nail the Atlanta Braves on Wednesday... Package and Daily Deals also ready for Express Readers - Guys Don't miss out...Have a Great Day!!!

Marc Lawrence
Aug 29 '19, 7:00 PM in 10h
NFLX | Colts vs Bengals
Play on: Colts +3 -105 at Pinnacle

Play - Indianapolis Colts (Game 105).

Edges - Colts: 4-0 SUATS 2nd away preseason game, 0-3 SU but 2-1 ‘In The Stats’ this preseason … Bengals: 2-13 ATS preseason versus foes coming off consecutive losses …We recommend a 1* play on Indianapolis. Thank you and good luck as always.

Rob Vinciletti
Aug 29 '19, 7:00 PM in 10h
NCAA-F | Wagner vs Connecticut
Play on: Wagner +18½ -120 at 5dimes

The College football comp play for Thursday is on Wagner plus the points at 7:05 eastern. The Seahawks have a new look offense led by Christian Alexander is a graduate transfer quarterback from Florida International University. Alexander stepped in after an injury and led FIU to a 2018 Bahamas Bowl win, passing for 209 yards and a touchdown along with 83 rushing yards. Wagner has 6 starters back on defense.The defense is led by linebacker Cam Gill, one of the top linebackers in the FCS. Connecticut should be better than last years 1 win team as they bring back 19 starters. However the line is a bit high here and the Huskies are 1-18 to the spread as a favorite since 2012. We will take the points in what could be a closer game than expected.. For the College free play. We will take a shot with Wagner plus the points. RV- GC Sports

Ray Monohan
Aug 29 '19, 7:30 PM in 11h
NFLX | Ravens vs Redskins
Play on: Ravens -5½ -110 at 1BetVegas

Ravens -5.5

Thursday we get the Ravens taking on the Redskins at FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland. The Ravens opened as a -2.5 pt favorite with an over/under of 34 1/2. The public is all over Baltimore in this one.

Trace McSorley pretty much played the entire game last week for the Ravens in a 26-15 win over the Eagles. He looked very sharp under center completing 19 of 28 passes for 203 yards and two TD's while adding 6 rushing yards and a TD on 4 carries in a 26-15 win.

I have a feeling with minimal game planning going into this one we’ll see McSorley rushing quite a bit. 30 rushing scores in 46 college games should give him a leg up. Not sure we see any of Case Keenum in this game so we have to assume that With Colt McCoy still recovering from a broken leg, Dwayne Haskins figures to get the majority of the playing time and an above average Baltimore 2nd and 3rd string defense should give him plenty of problems.

Haskins will be tested in the pocket. The Redskins don’t have a lot of O-line depth and the Ravens have some young guns that should see action for the Ravens D.

Some trends to consider. The favorite is 4-1 in their last 5 meetings head to head, and the Ravens are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games. I like the Ravens to dominate the Skins and I have them projected to win this one by 10.

Back the Ravens ATS.

Good Luck Razor Ray

Thursday 5* NFL Free ATS Play

Bobby Conn
Aug 29 '19, 8:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Georgia Tech vs Clemson
Play on: Clemson -36 -110 at Bovada

1* Free Play on Clemson -36 -110

The defending champion #1 Clemson Tigers will host unranked Georgia Tech to open ACC play for both teams. As heavy favorites, Clemson will look to kick off a season that could solidify their dynasty with another championship under Dabo Swinney.

After dominating Alabama 44-15 to go a perfect 15-0 in 2018, the Tigers return a full arsenal of weapons including the team’s top three receivers, running back Travis Etienne (1,658 yards), and quarterback Trevor Lawrence (3,280 yards, 30 TDs, four INTs).

Clemson only experienced two games that finished within a touchdown last season while scoring an average of 44 points. The Tigers’ 2018 defense was the best in the country in scoring defense, giving up an average of just 13 points per game.

Long-time Georgia Tech fans will have a very different experience this year with new head coach Geoff Collins transitioning the program from the triple option to a spread offense. The Yellow Jackets are expected to start a new quarterback in Lucas Johnson, who will face a trial by fire against this Clemson defense.

While the Georgia Tech offense was good enough for 33rdin the nation with 33 points per game, the defense was average at best, allowed 29 points per game.

Clemson won seven games by 30 points or more in 2018.

Posted : August 29, 2019 8:41 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Aug 29 '19, 8:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Georgia Tech vs Clemson
Play on: OVER 59½ -104

1* Free Pick on Georgia Tech/Clemson over 59½ -104

Hunter Price
Aug 29 '19, 8:05 PM in 11h
MLB | Mariners vs Rangers
Play on: Rangers -163 at 5dimes

1* Free Pick on Rangers -163

Cappers Club
Aug 29 '19, 10:15 PM in 14h
NCAA-F | Utah vs BYU
Play on: Utah -6½ -104 at Pinnacle

Utah -6.5

This play just missed out on our premium card. The Utah Utes and BYU Cougars face off on Thursday night and in this game the value lies with the Utes.

The Utes have the better offense and got a big boost with the news that top running back Zack Moss and top receiver Britain Covey would be avaliable to go for this game.

The Cougars defense is going to have a hard time controlling both of those guys,and I expect the Utes offense is going to run up the score.

The Utes are 4-0 against the spread in the last four games in BYU.

Back the Utes.

5* *FREE* Cappers Club Play on Utah -6.5

Good Luck. Cappers Club.

Mike Williams
Aug 29 '19, 10:15 PM in 14h
NCAA-F | Utah vs BYU
Play on: Utah -5½ -110 at jazz

1* on Utah -5½ -110

Marc Lawrence
Incredible Stat of the Day

New Georgia Tech head coach Geoff Collins was 11-5 SUATS in conference games at Temple, with no loss by
more than 36 points.

Posted : August 29, 2019 8:42 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Top Rank Sports Picks (Second Free Play)

MLB Seattle +1.5 -130

This Week 1-1 (+100)

Elite (FADES) Sports Picks

CFB Tulane under 58.5

This Week 0-3 (-365)

Profit On Sports

MLB Detroit under 8.5

Primetime Sports Picks

MLB Giants over 8

Paul Leiner

CFB, NFLX & MLB Picks 8/29

100* Tulane -3
100* Texans -2.5
100* Rockies -125

Posted : August 29, 2019 11:25 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dwayne Connors

"Deja Vu all over again", as Yogi Berra would say, as UCLA and Cincinnati will once again open the season against one another.

Last year the teams played at the Rose Bowl in first year coach Chip Kelly's debut, and it was the Uclans that were listed as the 2-touchdown favorites, but it was the Bearcats that stunned the Bruins, 26-17!

It started a 6-0 run to begin the season for Luke Fickell's team, en-route to an 11-2 finish that ended with a bowl win over Virginia Tech.

Chip Kelly's team will be improved this season, but having to play this game on the road at Nippert Stadium on ESPN will be no easy task, and the fact the Bruins went from -14 point favorites last season to +2 1/2 point underdogs this season should tell you that the oddsmakers know that Cincinnati is legit.

Cincinnati QB Desmond Ridder now has a full year under his belt, and he also has running back Michael Warren who ran for 3 scores and 142 yards in last season's win in Pasadena. The Bruins defense was plenty leaky last season, and I will need to see evidence that their stop unit is capable of making key stops this season before I put my "green" on them. If they can do so tonight, I will tip my cap and take my loss like a man.

UCLA's QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson is now also a sophomore - like his counterpart - and should be better out of the gate, and the Bruins do have a star RB of their own in Joshua Kelly, but Kelly has been a little dinged up to enter the season, and he will be trying to run against a formidable stop-unit that finished in the Top-20 in rushing last season.

Plenty of pressure on Kelly in season two at the helm in Westwood, while Fickell looks like the "golden boy" right now in the Queen City. Cincinnati will play at Columbus against Ohio State next, so it's important for Cincy to come out of the gates at home strong tonight.

I think they will. This is a small price to lay, and I am going to lay it with Cincinnati.

2* CINCINNATI

Bob Valentino

Thursday's comp play goes on the afternoon card, as I back the Twins on the Run Line to leave Chicago with the 2 runs or better victory this afternoon.

Minnesota has done the job through the first pair of games in this concluding series, as they have won 3-1, and 8-2 on Tuesday and Wednesday.

That makes it 4 straight wins for Minny, and all 4 have come by 2 runs or more. They are also 9-3 the last 12 times pitcher Jose Berrios has started away from home. The Twins are also 8-1 the last 9 times Berrios has started against Chicago.

The Pale Hose have now dropped 3 of their last 4 games, and they offense has been limited to a meager 5 runs over their last 4 games.

Dylan Cease has had issues keeping runs off the board, as his season ERA is up there at 5.76. Included in that bloated ERA is 5 runs allowed in 5 innings of work at the end of July in his lone start against the Twins.

I will take my chances today and lay the run-and-a-half with the Twins in their finale against the White Sox.

5* MINNESOTA -1 1/2 RUNS

The Sports Consensus

MLB Pirates +100

This Week 1-2 (-125)

Posted : August 29, 2019 11:27 am
Share: