Clear all

Free NCAAB, NFL & NBA Service Plays For Monday 1/21/19

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Monday 1/21/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for Monday's NCAAB, NFL & NBA games.

Posted : January 21, 2019 9:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hunter Price
Jan 21 '19, 1:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Harvard vs Howard
Play on: Howard +11

Mike Lundin
Jan 21 '19, 2:05 PM in 4h
NBA | Pistons vs Wizards
Play on: Wizards -5½ -103 at pinnacle

GAME OF THE YEAR (NHL): MIKE'S TOP RATED NHL TOTAL FOR 2018/2019 GOES MONDAY!

#NBA FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN

The Washington Wizards have played some decent basketball over the last month and enter this contest 6-3 SU (7-2 ATS) through their last nine games.

They should be well rested since a pedestrian outing in their 101-100 come-from-behind triumph over the Knicks at London, England last Thursday, and I expect a solid performance here against the Detroit Pistons. "We're a competitive team," Bradley Beal said after the game in London. "Win, lose or draw, we stick together. We keep our heads high. We continue to get better. We're right here in the playoff hunt, which is where we want to be."

The Pistons are 3-6 SU (4-5 ATS) through their last nine games and suffered a heartbreaking loss against Sacramento on Saturday as the Kings' Buddy Hield nailed a three-pointer at the buzzer.

That was the Pistons second game of a back-to-back set, and they're at a big rest disadvantage here playing their third game in four nights against a rested and hot Wizards side.

Free pick on Washington Wizards.

Bobby Conn
Jan 21 '19, 3:00 PM in 5h
NCAA-B | St Francis NY vs Long Island
Play on: Long Island -4 -110

Larry Ness
Jan 21 '19, 3:05 PM in 5h
NHL | Predators vs Avalanche
Play on: Avalanche -115 at Bovada

My 1* Free Play is on the Colorado Avalanche (3:05 EST).

I don’t think that home ice can be overlooked as a very real deciding factor in this particular matchup.

Nashville comes to town off a deflating 4-2 home loss to Florida, while Colorado is looking to build upon a momentum grabbing 7-1 home destruction of the Kings.

Nashville has lost two in a row and three of its last four. The Predators are just 12-13 on the road, averaging 3.16 goals and allowing 3.00.

Colorado is only 10-11 at home, but it averages 3.43 goals and it allows 2.76 in those contests. The Avs have been floundering of late, but they still sit in in fifth spot in the West and I believe they’ll make the most of this opportunity.

Note as well that Nashville is a poor 11-13 (-10.9 units) this season vs. teams with winning records.

Colorado on the other hand is 6-2 in its last eight home games after a win by five goals or more in its previous outing.

I think the price is right here. Consider the Avs on Monday night.

Good luck…Larry

Jimmy Boyd
Jan 21 '19, 3:35 PM in 5h
NBA | Kings vs Nets
Play on: Nets -155

Posted : January 21, 2019 10:57 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Rickenbach
Jan 21 '19, 4:00 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Old Dominion vs Charlotte
Play on: Charlotte +7½ -109 at GTBets

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach Free Pick CBB Game #852 Monday Free Pick Charlotte 49ers (+) vs Old Dominion Monarchs @ 4 ET - In typical contrarian fashion I am going with the 49ers in this one. Why? Because, as I have said many times before, the odds makers are not stupid! The Monarchs have dominated the 49ers in recent meetings and are 14-5 this season while Charlotte is an ugly 5-12 this season and yet Old Dominion opened up with a line in single digits even though they've won the last 3 meetings by an average margin of 26 points per victory. Of course the betting markets are likely to be jumping all over the Monarchs here and the line will likely rise. I am happy to grab the extra line value here with the 49ers as a home dog in this one but, of course, it is not without reason. Keep in mind the 49ers new head coach this season is Ron Sanchez and he was previously an assistant at Virginia under Cavaliers head coach Tony Bennett. Of course the Cavs are one of the top teams in the nation and they do it with defense. It took some time but Sanchez already has his Charlotte players "buying in" and getting adjusted to the new system. The 49ers are on a 5-0 ATS run with 2 SU wins. The 3 losses ALL came by 3 or less points. Look for the Niners to be in this one all the way today at home against Old Dominion. The Monarchs are a poor 1-8 ATS as a road favorite of 6.5 to 9 points. Charlotte is a perfect 5-0 ATS this season in games with a posted total in the 120s. Also, the 49ers are a long-term 11-3 ATS in home games with posted total in the 120s. In what is likely to be a grinder of a game grab the generous points being offered as the hungry home dog gets it done again with a 6th straight winning ticket at the betting window! Free Pick CHARLOTTE

Steve Janus
Jan 21 '19, 4:00 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Maryland-Eastern Shore vs Bethune-Cookman
Play on: Bethune-Cookman -11½ -110

Kenny Walker
Jan 21 '19, 8:30 PM in 10h
NCAA-B | Delaware State vs Florida A&M
Play on: Delaware State +11½ -109

Mark Wilson
Jan 21 '19, 9:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-B | Northern Colorado vs Idaho State
Play on: Northern Colorado -1½

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free Western Kentucky -5 Over Marshall

Posted : January 21, 2019 11:00 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Monday, January 21, 2019

01/21 05:05 PM PT / 8:05 PM ET

NBA (523) HOUSTON ROCKETS VS (524) PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

Take: (524) PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR MONDAY: MARSHALL +5 over Western Kentucky

Totals4U

Monday's Free Selection: Marshall/Western Kentucky over 161 1/2

Roz Wins

Roz's Monday, January 21, 2019, Free Pick

1/21 04:00 PM CB (855) VIRGINIA TECH VS (856) NORTH CAROLINA

Take : North Carolina

Atlantic Sports

Monday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Boston Celtics - 7 1/2

Posted : January 21, 2019 12:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

John Anthony Sports

Monday's Free Selection: St Louis Blues - 115

Kenny Towers

FREE PLAY FOR MONDAY - GOLDEN ST/LA LAKERS UNDER 233½

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Monday: Marist Red Foxes - 1

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Monday: MIAMI/BOSTON OVER the total of 215

Arthur Ralph

FREE play Mon Golden St -10

Posted : January 21, 2019 12:37 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Old Dominion -7

Hawkeye Sports

Monday's Free Pick: Vegas Golden Knights - 175

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Monday
Chicago -1'

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Early MLK Day Free Selection Is
Oklahoma City -9

Sharp Bettor
SharpBettor FREE Play for Monday, January 21, 2019

1/21 05:05 PM NBA (523) HOUSTON ROCKETS VS (524) PHILADELPHIA 76ERS

Take : 76ers

Posted : January 21, 2019 12:41 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the Golden St/LA Lakers Game OVER 235 Points

#1 Sports

Monday's Free Selection: Northern Colorado Bears - 1

Ray Chadwick

Milwaukee enters this MLK Day matinee with Dallas at 20-4 straight up at home, and 16-7-1 against the spread in those home games, while Dallas comes to town at just 4-19 straight up on the road this season, and the Mavericks also happen to be on a 2-6 slide their last 8 games.

The Mavs have lost their last 3, and on Friday night, they were double-digit losers at Indiana.

I expect another double-digit loss for Dallas, as they look to be cooling off this month, while Milwaukee has been playing as well as anyone in the league right now. The Bucks just swept a pair down in Florida, as they head back home having won 4 in a row, and 11 of their last 13 games, while going 10-2-1 against the spread in those 13 games!

When favored by -9 1/2 points or more this season, Mike Budenholzer's Bucks have recorded a money-making 11-5 spread mark, so no worries laying the wood in this spot - especially with Milwaukee playing this one in front of the home crowd.

The Bucks do average 117-plus points per game, while the Mavericks are a full 8 points per game less than Milwaukee.

Luka Doncic was a tad frustrated in Friday's loss at Indiana, as he got ejected from the contest. He is going to be frustrated again here today, as his team is up against another top-flight contender from the Eastern Conference.

This one stays close for the first half, then it will be all Milwaukee in the second half as the Bucks make it 5 straight wins, taking this one by double-digits.

3* MILWAUKEE

Tommy Brunson

Going to stick with the home-oriented nature when the Magic and the Hawks jump ball at State Farm Arena here on Monday afternoon, as the home team has been able to win each of the last 6 series meetings, and go 5-1 against the spread.

Orlando brings a 3-game losing streak into this game, and they have only been able to win twice over their last 9 games while going a money-burning 2-6-1 against the spread.

Atlanta has turned in some solid showings on their home floor, as they have won 5 of their last 8 straight up at home, including wins over Oklahoma City, Miami and Denver in that stretch. The Hawks also recently won a game AT Philadelphia over the 76ers!

Trae Young and John Collins have been providing consistent offense for the home team, and today's game sure looks to be a contest the home team has a real chance in claiming the straight up and against the spread win.

In the first meeting of the year between division rivals, I am sticking with the home team to deliver once again.

Home team moves to 7 straight wins, and 6-1 against the spread.

Play the Hawks.

2* ATLANTA

Gus Augustine

Free play for Monday will be the Pelicans and the Grizzlies to land Under the total at the Grind House.

This will be the third meeting of the year between the teams. Both previous showdowns have held Under the total, and that includes their January 7th meeting down in New Orleans.

6 of the last 8 series meetings between the teams have held Under the total, including each of the last 4 played in Bluff City.

The Pelicans are now minus their big man Anthony Davis who sustained an index finger injury and is expected to miss about a week's worth of action. With his scoring out of the lineup, hard for me to see the Pels posting big numbers in this late afternoon meeting.

The Grizzlies have held Under the total in 6 of their last 8 games, and are on an overall 13-5 Under run their last 18 games overall.

With just a 101 points per game scoring output, the offensively-challenged Grizzlies are not likely to have an offensive eruption today against the Pelicans.

Stick with the series Under trend here, and play New Orleans and Memphis to hold Under the total.

4* NEW ORLEANS-MEMPHIS UNDER

Posted : January 21, 2019 12:47 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

My free play for Monday night is on the San Jose Sharks on the road in Miami, against the Florida Panthers.

Forget the points for a moment, forget about past matchups this season and forget about Saturday's 6-3 loss in Tampa Bay, where the league's best team resides.

The Sharks are the best team in the Western Conference - hands down. If you want to make a future wager on which team will represent the West in the Stanley Cup Final, I highly suggest moving on San Jose and putting that ticket away. Once it gets into the postseason, you can hedge against per series. But the Sharks are talented.

From Erik Karlsson to Brent Burns to Joe Thornton to Joe Pavelski to Evander Kane to Timo Meier ... the Sharks boast big-name stars.

And here's the thing about this team, it's the lesser-known names who complete the package, and are doing the little things to make this team so dangerous.

Like in a recent win over the Pittsburgh Penguins, when we saw Tomas Hertl’s and Joonas Donskoi play key supporting roles by creating valuable time and space. That also creates more shots to the net, and dangerous, high-chance opportunities.

This season against Eastern Conference opponents, the Sharks are 10-7-4 and have won six of their last seven decisions (6-1-0), outscoring the East 30-15 in that span. And dating back to the start of December, the offense ranks third in goals scored scored (98, 4.08 goals per game).

Tonight the Sharks will end Florida's mini two-game win streak, which followed an 0-5-2 skid during which the Panthers allowed either four or five goals in every game. During that seven-game slide the Panthers were outscored, 31-15.

And I'll admit, I was a little shocked to see the Panthers knock off Toronto and the Predators in Nashville. But it's let down time, and there is no way Florida challenges San Jose, the best of the West.

Lay the cheap road number.

5* SHARKS

Mike Williams
Jan 21 '19, 1:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Harvard vs Howard
Play on: Harvard -10 -109

Info Plays
Jan 21 '19, 3:30 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Wagner vs Sacred Heart
Play on: Wagner +3 -108

John Martin
Jan 21 '19, 6:05 PM in 6h
NBA | Heat vs Celtics
Play on: Heat +8½ -108 at betonline

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Miami Heat +8.5

The Miami Heat match up well with the Boston Celtics. They have now gone 3-0 SU & 3-0 ATS in the last three meetings with three upset victories. And they haven’t lost by more than 6 points to the Celtics in any of the last six meetings. I expect them to stay within the number here. The Heat are 35-14-2 ATS in their last 51 road games against a team with a winning home record. Miami is 51-28 ATS as a road underdog over the last three seasons. Give me the Heat.

Dustin Hawkins
Jan 21 '19, 7:00 PM in 7h
NCAA-B | NJIT vs North Florida
Play on: North Florida -5½

Posted : January 21, 2019 12:52 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Jan 21 '19, 8:30 PM in 8h
NCAA-B | Creighton vs Georgetown
Play on: Georgetown PK -109 at pinnacle

10* FREE NCAAB PICK (Georgetown PK)

I'll take my chances here with the Hoyas at a pick'em on their home floor against a Creighton team that is struggling just to be competitive in Big East play. The Blue Jays are 1-4 in conference play, having lost 4 straight since starting out with a win at Providence. Last time out they lost by 15 at St. John's. The game before that they lost by 12 at home to Villanova and they also have a 15-point loss at Butler. While Hoyas are just 2-3 in the Big East, they could very easily be sitting at 5-0, as all 3 losses have come by 6-points or less. Coming off a loss at home to Marquette, I think we get a max effort from Georgetown in this one and I like them to win going away. Give me the Hoyas PK!

Jack Jones
Jan 21 '19, 9:05 PM in 9h
NBA | Blazers vs Jazz
Play on: Jazz -5 -109 at GTBets

Jack’s Free Pick Monday: Utah Jazz -5

After a brutal road-heavy schedule early that had the Jazz actually sitting below .500 until the midway point in the season, they have finally had the schedule lighten up, and they’ve taken advantage. Indeed, the Jazz are 6-0 in their last six games overall with all six wins coming by 6 points or more and by an average of 13.5 points per game.

The Blazers have been great at home this season, but they are just 8-12 SU & 8-12 ATS on the highway. They are giving up 113.9 points per game on the road this season. Compare that to Utah, which allows just 104.1 points per game at home, and it’s easy to see why I’m on the Jazz tonight.

The Jazz have had the Blazers’ number in recent meetings as well. They have gone 6-3 SU & 6-3 ATS in the last nine meetings. They won in blowout fashion in both meetings this season, winning by 30 in Portland and by 21 at home. They clearly have Portland figured out. The home team is also 10-3 ATS in the last 13 meetings. The Blazers are 1-5 ATS in their last six trips to Utah.

Plays on favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points (Utah) - off a home win by 10 points or more, in a game involving two marginal winning teams (51% to 60%) are 30-8 (78.9%) ATS over the last five seasons. Plays on home favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points (Utah) - after a game where they covered the spread, in a game involving two marginal winning teams are 70-21 (76.9%) ATS over the last five years. Bet the Jazz Monday.

Dave Price
Jan 21 '19, 10:35 PM in 10h
NBA | Warriors vs Lakers
Play on: Lakers +12 -107 at pinnacle

Dave’s Monday Free Play:

1* on Los Angeles Lakers +12

The Key: The Lakers are playing very well. Their last two games they won outright as 10-point underdogs at Oklahoma City and took Houston to overtime on the road in a 4-point loss as 7-point underdogs. And now they are catching 12 points here against one of the best teams in the Western Conference in the Warriors. But they’re at home and should not be catching this many points. The Warriors are getting a lot of respect due to their 7-game winning streak. The Lakers are 12-4 ATS against teams with a winning record this season. The Lakers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 division games. The Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings with the Warriors, which includes their 127-101 road win at Golden State as 9-point underdogs in their first meeting this season. Take Los Angeles.

Mikey Sports

WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS ‑3 ‑105

Monster Sports Picks

MARSHALL THUNDERING HERD +5

Posted : January 21, 2019 12:58 pm
Share: