Clear all

Free NCAAFB, NFL & NBA Service Plays For Monday 1/7/19

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Monday 1/7/19 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for NCAAFB, NFL & NBA games.

Posted : January 7, 2019 9:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mark Wilson
Jan 07 '19, 7:00 PM in 9h
NCAA-B | Niagara vs Fairfield
Play on: Niagara +4 -108

Kenny Walker
Jan 07 '19, 7:35 PM in 10h
NBA | Nets vs Celtics
Play on: Nets +10½ -110

Red Dog Sports
Jan 07 '19, 7:35 PM in 10h
NHL | Wild vs Canadiens
Play on: Canadiens -118

Cappers Club
Jan 07 '19, 8:00 PM in 10h
NCAA-F | Alabama vs Clemson
Play on: UNDER 58½ -110

Alabama vs Clemson under 58.5

This play just missed out on our premium card. The Alabama CrimsonTide and the Clemson Tigers face off on Monday and in this game the value lies with the under.

Don't be fooled by the numbers and how many points the Crimson Tide put up against Oklahoma, Tua didn't look that great.

Trevor Lawrence is also a freshman and I think there is a good chance there are a lot of nerves early in this game.

Back the Under

Bobby Conn
Jan 07 '19, 8:30 PM in 11h
NCAA-B | Jackson State vs Alabama State
Play on: Jackson State +6½ -109

Posted : January 7, 2019 10:29 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Jones
Jan 07 '19, 8:35 PM in 11h
NBA | Lakers vs Mavs
Play on: Mavs -7 -110 at betonline

Jack’s Free Pick Monday: Dallas Mavericks -7

The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the best home teams in the NBA this season. They have gone 15-3 SU & 14-4 ATS in their 18 home games this year. And they return home highly motivated for a victory off back-to-back road losses at Boston and at Philadelphia.

This is an awful spot for the Lakers, who will be playing the 2nd of a back-to-back and their 3rd game in 4 days. And they are short-handed as they have been without Lebron James, Rajon Rondo and Kyle Kuzma in recent games.

When Lebron James sits, his teams are now 1-16 SU in their last 17 games without him. The Lakers lost at home to the Thunder by 7, at home to the Knicks by 7, and on the road to the Timberwolves by 22 in their last three games without him. They simply don’t have enough talent to make up for his loss, especially with both Rondo and Kuzma out as well.

Plays on favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points (Dallas) - revenging a loss vs. opponent by 10 points or more, off two or more consecutive road losses are 32-9 (78%) ATS over the last five seasons. The Lakers are 0-6 ATS in their last six Monday games. The Mavericks are 6-0 ATS in their last six games following a loss. Dallas is 4-1 ATS in its last five home meetings with Los Angeles. Bet the Mavericks Monday.

Hunter Price
Jan 07 '19, 9:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-B | Eastern Washington vs Northern Colorado
Play on: Eastern Washington +9½ -109

Steve Janus
Jan 07 '19, 9:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-B | Eastern Washington vs Northern Colorado
Play on: Eastern Washington +9½ -109

John Anthony Sports

Monday's Free Selection: Calgary Flames

Kenny Towers

FREE PLAY FOR MONDAY - MEMPHIS/NEW ORLEANS UNDER 212½

Posted : January 7, 2019 10:33 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Monday: Northern Colorado Bears - 9 1/2

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Monday: BROOKLYN/BOSTON UNDER the total of 218½

Teyas Sports

FREE PICK 1/7/2019 NBA MILWAUKEE -5 1/2

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Portland -11 NBA

Hawkeye Sports

Monday's Free Pick: Toronto Maple Leafs

Posted : January 7, 2019 1:30 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Monday
Boston -10' NBA

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Monday: Take DENVER/HOUSTON OVER the total of 215

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Monday Free Selection Is
San Antonio -3½

harp Bettor
SharpBettor FREE Play for Monday, January 7, 2019

1/07 04:35 PM NBA (577) BROOKLYN NETS VS (578) BOSTON CELTICS

Take : Celtics

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the Detroit Pistons +3 over San Antonio

Posted : January 7, 2019 1:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

#1 Sports

Monday's Free Selection: Fairfield Stags - 4

Atlantic Sports

Monday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: San Jose Sharks

Roz Wins

Roz's Monday, January 7, 2019, Free Pick

1/07 04:05 PM NBA (575) SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS (576) DETROIT PISTONS

Take : Spurs

Jeff Allen

Monday's Free Selection is on the Sacramento Kings

Totals4U

Monday's Free Selection: Orlando Magic/Sacramento Kings under 224

Posted : January 7, 2019 1:37 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR MONDAY: ORLANDO/SACRAMENTO OVER the total of 224

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Monday, January 7, 2019

NBA (575) SAN ANTONIO SPURS VS (576) DETROIT PISTONS

Take: (575) SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free NY Knicks/Portland Over 220½ Points

Chris Jordan

Let's head to college basketball for my complimentary winner tonight, as I like Coppin State over Delaware State in a MEAC play.

The two teams have played a combined 30 games, and the two teams have a combined four wins. Coppin State has just one win, and tonight I think it makes it two in the win column.

Have you seen some of the teams the Eagles have played? Wisconsin, Dayton, Navy, Virginia, Houston, Notre Dame...

Not a bad non-conference slate. And the Eagles are on a one-game win streak after knocking off Savannah State, 73-67. Seriously, I think Coppin State can make a run in conference play after the teams it played.

Delaware State, meanwhile, was polled as one of the worst teams in the league, under a first-year coach and with one valued member of the roster back for this season. The Hornets haven't played near as tough a schedule as Coppin State, and it'll show tonight.

Take the road team.

2* COPPIN STATE

Tommy Brunson

Monday night comp play is for the offense to get cranking in tonight's New York-Portland meeting.

The Blazers have played some stiff competition lately, as they have hosted both the Rockets and the Thunder at the Moda Center their past 2 games, both of those holding Under the total. In fact, Portland is on a 6-1 Under roll their last 7 games, but tonight against the Knicks, I see the points piling up.

The Knicks are playing their 5th of 6 games away from the Big Apple, and they come into Rip City having played each of their last 3 on this road trek Over the total. New York in fact, has played 8 of their last 11 games on the road Over the total, and this one shapes up to be another Over in my book.

The first meeting between the teams this year saw the Blazers take it 118-114 at Madison Square Garden as that game did land Over the total to snap a 5 game series Under run.

New York has got to be tired, as they have been on the road since December 27th, so I expect Portland to get plenty of easy baskets tonight in what should be a Blazers double-digit win when its all said and done.

Look for plenty of meaningless buckets tonight.

Knicks-Blazers Over the total.

2* NEW YORK-PORTLAND OVER

Posted : January 7, 2019 1:42 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Price
Jan 07 '19, 7:05 PM in 6h
NBA | Spurs vs Pistons
Play on: Spurs -3 -115 at BMaker

Dave’s Monday Free Play:

1* on San Antonio Spurs -3

The Key: The Spurs continue to get no respect from oddsmakers. That has been proven with their 12-3 SU & 13-2 ATS run in their last 15 games overall. And I don’t expect the Pistons to offer much resistance tonight. The Pistons are only 4-13 SU & 5-11-1 ATS in their last 17 games overall. The Spurs are 13-4 ATS when the line is +3 to -3 this season. San Antonio is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games playing on one day of rest. Detroit is 0-5 ATS in its last five games when playing on one day of rest. Take San Antonio.

John Martin
Jan 07 '19, 7:35 PM in 6h
NBA | Nets vs Celtics
Play on: Celtics -9½ -108 at pinnacle

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Boston Celtics -9.5

The Nets are hot right now, but I expect them to cool off tonight considering they’ll be playing for a second consecutive day and their 3rd game in 4 days. The Celtics are coming off back-to-back blowout home wins over the Timberwolves by 13 and the Mavericks by 21. I expect another double-digit win here against a tired Nets team. The Celtics are a very profitable 27-8 ATS in their last 35 home games. Boston is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games following a win by more than 10 points. Brooklyn is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games playing on zero rest. Boston is 12-2 ATS in its last 14 games off a blowout home win by 20 points or more. Give me the Celtics.

Brandon Lee
Jan 07 '19, 7:35 PM in 6h
NBA | Nets vs Celtics
Play on: Nets +10 -107 at BMaker

10* FREE NBA PICK (Nets +10)

I'll take my chances here with Brooklyn as a double-digit dog against Boston. The Nets have to be the biggest surprise of the season right now. Brooklyn is 12-3 in their last 15 games. Even with that run, clearly this team isn't getting a ton of love for what they have done if they are getting this many points. I get the Nets are playing in the second game of a back-to-back, but I think they dig into the reserves against not only a division rival, but the team everyone came into the season thinking was the team to beat in the East. At some point Boston is likely going to start playing up to their potential, but there's no denying they haven't been the team we thought we would see. Give me the Nets +10!

Mike Williams
Jan 07 '19, 8:30 PM in 7h
NCAA-B | Grambling State vs Alabama A&M
Play on: Alabama A&M +5½ -109

Dustin Hawkins
NCAA-B | Texas Southern vs Southern
Play on: Southern +8 -109

Posted : January 7, 2019 1:49 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Info Plays
NCAA-B | Jackson State vs Alabama State
Play on: Jackson State +6½ -110

Scott Rickenbach
Jan 07 '19, 8:35 PM in 7h
NHL | Flames vs Blackhawks
Play on: OVER 6½ -105

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NHL Game #39 Monday Free Pick OVER the total in Chicago Blackhawks vs Calgary Flames @ 8:35 ET - The Blackhawks are off a huge 5-3 win at Pittsburgh last night and continue to play much better hockey of late. However, they face a major challenge now in a flat spot here off that big win. Chicago now is hosting a Calgary team that is loaded with speed, talent, and weapons. The Flames also have a rest edge since they were off yesterday. Calgary is off a low-scoring win over the Flyers Saturday but they faced a desperate Philly team that played very well defensively as a result. You're not going to see desperation here from the Hawks D-men after that big win over the Penguins. In other words, plenty of open ice in this one and, as a result, plenty of goals too. The Blackhawks have scored an average of 3.4 goals per game their last 8 games. Chicago has scored at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 7 games on home ice. Keep in mind a 3-3 game here guarantees us no worse than a 4-3 final and a winning ticket with the over. That is noteworthy because the Flames have scored an average of 5 goals per game their last 4 games overall. Also, prior to the win over Philadelphia, Calgary had allowed 3 or more goals in 6 of their last 7 games. The Flames have averaged scoring 3.8 goals per game in their last 5 games against the Blackhawks. The over is 9-3-1 this season when Chicago is playing with home loss revenge. Also, the over is 8-3 this season when the Blackhawks are off a game in which they scored 4 or more goals. The over is 3-1 in Calgary's last 4 games. Free Pick OVER the total in Chicago

Mike Lundin
Jan 07 '19, 8:35 PM in 7h
NBA | Lakers vs Mavs
Play on: Mavs -8 -105 at pinnacle

#NBA FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN

Only the Denver Nuggets own a better home record in the West than the Dallas Mavericks who are 15-3 SU and 14-4 ATS at American Airlines Center.

I think we'll see a double-digit win for the home team here as it'll take on a banged up and fatigued Lakers team.

Lakers superstar LeBron James (groin) won't be back in uniform for at least another two games and power forward Kyle Kuzma has missed the last two games with a bruised lower back. Backup point guard Rajon Rondo has missed six games and won't be back for a while.

We can also note that this will be the Lakers third game in four nights and the 2nd contest of a back-to-back after taking a 108-86 loss at Minnesota on Sunday.

The Lakers claimed the first two meetings of the season, both in LA. Expect the Mavs to exact revenge in their own building tonight.

Free pick on Dallas Mavericks.

Jimmy Boyd
Jan 07 '19, 10:05 PM in 9h
NBA | Magic vs Kings
Play on: UNDER 224 -113

1* Free NBA Pick on Magic/Kings UNDER 224

Ton of value here with the UNDER in Monday's non-conference clash between the Kings and Magic. These two teams played earlier this season in Orlando and combined for a mere 206 points with a total set at 220.5.

While Sacramento has found themselves in a lot of high-scoring games recently (OVER is 6-1 in their last 7), a lot of that had to do with the teams they were playing, all of which were strong offensive teams.

Orlando doesn't fit the bill. The Magic rank 27th in scoring at 103.4 ppg and are 28th in offensive efficiency. This is also their 5th straight game on the road and they are playing on no rest. The pace simply isn't going to be there for this team to score enough to eclipse this mark.

UNDER 11-2 in Orlando's lat 13 road games off a road loss by points or more and 9-1 in their last 10 when revenging a loss as a favorite UNDER is also 10-4 in the Kings last 14 home games vs a team with a losing road record. Take the UNDER!

Mikey Money

NORTHERN COLORADO BEARS ‑8.5

Posted : January 7, 2019 1:54 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Delaney

Let's start here: Niagara entered league play as the only MAAC team with a winning record and finished its non-conference regular season schedule with a 7-6 record for the second straight season. That's after a 5-2 December that included wins over Pittsburgh and Army.

In addition to an impressive victory over the ACC's Pitt, the Eagles also boast wins against the Atlantic 10 (St. Bonaventure) and Mountain West (Wyoming).

So, needless to say, a loss in their conference opener against Manhattan was extremely disappointing. The Eagles squandered a 14-point second-half lead. Good news is they led the MAAC in road wins with 10, including six in league play.

We turn to Marvin Prochet, who leads Niagara and is second in the MAAC in scoring, averaging a career-high 17.9 points per contest. Prochet led the MAAC in rebounds last season and is back to business this year, with a career-high 8.9 per game. He is also shooting a career-high 42.9 percent from the 3-point line which is second in the league, and I don't think the Stags have anyone who can defend him effectively.

Mix in Dominic Robb prowling the paint, and Fairfield will struggle for high-percentage field goals. Robb leads the MAAC in total blocks (47) and blocks per game (3.4) while ranking fourth and fifth, respectively, in those categories nationally.

Fairfield has dropped six of its last seven games, including its first two in MAAC play, and both of which the Stags were unable to hold on to double-digit second half leads to Rider and Iona.

Give me the road underdog here, as I like Niagara to flex its muscles for a road win.

3* NIAGARA

Ray Chadwick

I feel this San Antonio-Detroit game is a bit of a "trap", as it looks a little obvious to me that the Spurs enter this Monday contest as the "obvious" choice. San Antone has won and covered in each of their last 4, and the Spurs are also on an overall 12-3 straight up roll their last 15, with an even better 13-2 against the spread run in those 15 games.

Detroit meanwhile, has dropped 13 of their last 17 games straight up, and coming into this one with losses in 4 of their last 5 contests.

As you can see, the Spurs rate the edge, but the fact they are "only" laying -3 1/2 points as I type this analysis tells me that this game shapes up to be a full-blown "trap".

The Pistons did snap a 6-game series losing streak to the Spurs in the last series meeting back in December of 2017 on their home court, and although it has been a while since that meeting, the inside presence of both Andre Drummond and Blake Griffin is a bit of an equalizer when it comes to taking DeMar DeRozan and LaMarcus Aldridge out of their game.

As is the case in the NBA, when things look too good to be true, they usually are. That is the way I see this game tonight, as the Spurs look too good to be true, so mark me down for a play on the home dog Pistons in this spot.

Detroit to shock San Antonio.

2* DETROIT

Lasvegasmoneymachine

NHL MINNESOTA WILD +110

Line Mover Sports

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE/CLEMSON TIGERS o58.5

Monster Sports Picks

MINNESOTA WILD +110

Posted : January 7, 2019 4:39 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter