Clear all

Free NCAAFB, NFL & NBA Service Plays For Saturday 12/29/18

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 12/29/18 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for Saturday's NCAAFB, NFL & NBA games.

Posted : December 29, 2018 8:46 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Wynn

Free Play: Free CBB Utah +9 Over Nevada

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR EARLY SATURDAY: NORTH CAROLINA (CBB) -14½ over Davidson

Totals4U

Early Saturday's Free Selection: St Bonaventure/Syracuse under 127

Jeff Allen

Saturday's Free Selection is on Kentucky

Atlantic Sports

Saturday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Western Kentucky - 7 1/2

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:01 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

#1 Sports

Early Saturday's Free Selection: Toledo Rockets - 4 1/2

Platinum Plays

Free Pick: the BYU Cougars +10 over Mississippi St

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Early Saturday Free Selection Is
BYU +10

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Saturday: Take MILWAUKEE -11 over Brooklyn

Golden Dragon

FREE WINNER for Saturday
Syracuse -11 College BB

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:03 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hawkeye Sports

Early Saturday's Free Pick: Minnesota Wild + 160

Huddle Up Sports

Free Play: Dayton -7 College Basketball

Arthur Ralph

FREE play CBB Mississppi ST -9

Vegas Steam Line

Your free winner for Saturday: GOLDEN ST -3½ over Portland

High Stakes Syndicate

Free Selection for Early Saturday: Xavier Musketeers + 1

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Kenny Towers

FREE PLAY FOR SATURDAY - SOUTH CAROLINA/VIRGINIA UNDER 54

John Anthony Sports

Early Saturday's Free Selection: Illinois Illini - 15

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Saturday, December 29 is:

Tennessee State +21 over Vanderbilt.

CAPPERS ACCESS
(CFB)
Michigan
Notre Dame
Alabama

TOMMY BRUNSON

After giving well north of 500 yards and a whopping 62 points their last time on the gridiron in their loss to Ohio State, look for the Michigan Wolverines to tighten things up defensively today in the Peach Bowl as they play an Under in their game against the Florida Gators.

Michigan will be missing a couple of key defenders in Rashan Gary and Devin Bush, but they will also be missing one of their main offensive scoring weapons in Karan Higdon, so I do not expect the Wolverines to be scoring or allowing too many points to be flashed on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium scoreboard today.

The Wolverines allowed 20 points or less in 5 of their last 6 games, and for the season (if you discount the Buckeyes debacle) the Maize and Blue allowed an average of just 13.5 points per game.

The Gators had their ups and downs on offense this year, as they were held to 16 points against Kentucky, 17 points each to Georgia and Missouri, and 13 points to Miss State. While their defense was not as staunch as that of Michigan, they did hold 7 of their 12 opponents to 21 points or fewer this year.

These teams did play last season to open the year in Arlington, Texas, the Wolverines winning that one 33-17 in a game that did land over the total.

I don't see this year's meeting landing Over the total.

I am going to look for this game to end in the mid 40's combined as we stay Under the total in the Peach Bowl.

2* FLORIDA-MICHIGAN UNDER

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:07 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

GUS AUGUSTINE

Anytime I can get Virginia in the underdog role, I am most interested, and today in the Belk Bowl such a situation arises, as the Cavaliers will take on the Gamecocks of South Carolina.

The Cavs were installed as the underdog 5 times this season, and they covered in 4 of those games. They also won 3 of them outright, as they topped Indiana, Duke and Miami-Florida this year in their preferred underdog role.

Today they are getting a goodly amount of points, and I say they make those points work in their favor once again!

For one thing, UVa's maiden bowl under 3rd year coach Bronco Mendenhall saw the Wahoos get run over 49-7 at the hands of Navy. In that game, they returned the opening kick-off for a touchdown and then allowed 49 unanswered points to be hung on them! I am sure they will be itching to avoid a similar result this time around.

True, the Cavaliers offense is not nearly as prolific as South Carolina's, but the Cavs defense was ranked #25 in the country in yards allowed, so count on them to lean on their defense to keep Carolina signal-caller Jake Bentley and his talented receiving corps in relative control this afternoon. Their job will be a little bit easier with the absence of Deebo Samuel who will not play in this afternoon's game. Also missing the game for Will Muschamp's team will be a pair of their injured top defenders Javon Kinlaw and Keisean Nixon who will be watching from the sideline.

The Gamecocks will have to contain Bryce Perkins, as the Cavaliers quarterback is a legitimate dual-threat - over 2,400 yards passing and over 800 yards rushing this season. Without 2 of their top defenders, the yielding 'Cocks defense will likely not be able to keep Perkins from making this one a contest for all 4 quarters.

Virginia's last 2 games - both losses - needed overtime to decide, so why not call for another close one today in Charlotte?

Cavaliers plus the call.

3* VIRGINIA

RAY CHADWICK

Anytime the Tide is on the field, you are going to have to pay a premium to back them. That was the case in their SEC Title Game against Georgia, as Nick Saban's team was able to win the game, but DID NOT COVER!

That will also be the case tonight at the Orange Bowl, as I see the Crimson Tide winning their semifinal game against Oklahoma, but NOT COVERING this game.

Tua Tagovailoa did depart the win over Georgia with a high ankle sprain, and in his own words says he is operating this week in practice at about "80 to 85%". It sure is nice to have the luxury of Jalen Hurts who engineered the comeback win over the Bulldogs in the SEC title game to fall back on if Tua is compromised.

As for Oklahoma, they too have a key injury, as their best receiver Marquise Brown suffered a leg injury in the Big 12 Title Game win over Texas and his status for this big game is probable, but there is no telling how effective he is going to be.

Still, when you have the Heisman Trophy winner on your side, as Lincoln Riley does in one Kyler Murray, you have a play-maker supreme who you have confidence in to make up for Brown's injury. Murray's offensive line which has been a fortress for the quarterback this season and it will NEED to once again hold up against the top-notch 'Bama defense.

The Tide defense is head-and-shoulders better than the defense from Norman, as the Sooners leaky stop unit certainly gave up their fair share of points this season. OU did play their their best game on defense in defeating the Longhorns in the Big 12 Championship Game, as they held Texas to "just" 27 points to punch their ticket to Miami.

Oklahoma was able to battle in the Rose Bowl last year with Georgia all the way into overtime before bowing, as that was their lone loss straight up to an SEC team in their last 5 games straight up, and they have averaged over 48 points per game in those 5 games. The bottom line is, the Sooners should not get blown out in this spot, as the +14 points they are getting should be more than enough to keep them in this game at the ticket window - which is all I care about.

Historically speaking, the Sooners have not been this big of an underdog since they pulled off a 45-31 upset of the Crimson Tide back in the Sugar Bowl back in 2013! Deja Vu all over again tonight??? I don't think so, but I do think this roomy impost will be enough to get us the cash with the live dog Sooners.

Back OU.

3* OKLAHOMA

RAY CHADWICK

When the Badgers and the Hilltoppers played last December in Madison, Wisconsin was most definitely tested, as they could only beat Western Kentucky by one point. Yep, an 81-80 final fell in favor of Bucky Badger, but it was not a cover, as Wisconsin was laying -5 1/2 points in that home game.

One year later, Rick Stansbury's Hilltoppers may only be 6-6, but a closer inspection of their record does show a road win at Arkansas earlier this month, 78-77 as a +11 point underdog. It also shows a quality home win last Saturday over St. Mary's, 71-68 as the +2 1/2 point home dog. This is a talented and dangerous team with a carryover backcourt of Taveion Hollingsworth and Lamont Beardon that is capable on most nights of giving the opposition fits.

Stansbury also worked some recruiting magic when he secured 6'11" big man Charles Bassey who is averaging over 14 points and 9 rebounds per game in his freshman season.

Wisconsin counters with a 10-2 mark and a Top-20 ranking this season, and they do have the best player on the court in Ethan Happ.

Greg Gard's team did not make it to the Big Dance last year, and you can see by their start they are interested in taking care of business so there is no question as to their worthiness come Selection Sunday, and I am not saying they are going to lose this game, but this is a bit of a tricky spot for Bucky Badger today...just after Christmas, just before getting hot-and-heavy into conference play in the new year, and against an opponent that nearly beat them outright last season on their home court.

Western Kentucky will hit the conference road at the start of the new year for 3 straight tilts on the 3rd, the 5th and the 12th of January, so I am sure they have been pointing to this home game for quite some time now. The Hilltoppers average close to 73 points per game which is comparable to the Badgers 76.5 per contest. They also pull down only 1 less board (32 to 33) per game than the mighty Badgers, and do shoot their free throws (72.7% to 69.3%) a little better than the heavily-favored visitors.

Wisconsin is in a potential "trip up" spot today me thinks, and while I don't have the balls to play Western Kentucky on the money-line, I do think that with the points they are going to give the Badgers a pre-new year's scare.

Take the 'Toppers plus the points.

4* WESTERN KENTUCKY

JACK JONES
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Arkansas State vs. Nevada

Jack’s Free Pick Saturday: Arkansas State +2

I think it’s important to watch bowl games throughout the bowl season and see how teams from certain conferences do. Well, Arkansas State is in the Sun Belt, and it’s safe to say the Sun Belt has been greatly undervalued in the bowl season.

Indeed, the Sun Belt is 3-1 SU in bowl games this season. Sun Belt champ Appalachian State beat Middle Tennessee 45-13. The second-best team in the Sun Belt in my opinion is Troy, and they beat Buffalo 42-32. Georgia Southern is probably the fourth-best team, and they beat Eastern Michigan 23-21. Louisiana-Lafayette is the 5th-best team at best, and they were the only loser in their 24-41 loss to Tulane.

I think Arkansas State is the 3rd-best team in the Sun Belt at worst. This is a team that went 8-4 this season with its only losses coming to Alabama, Georgia Southern, Appalachian State and LA-Lafayette with three of those four losses coming on the road. Their only home loss at came to Appalachian State, which isn’t a bad loss. This team is pretty good to say the least.

The Red Wolves really showed what they were capable of down the stretch by going 4-0 SU & 4-0 ATS in their final four games with all four wins coming by 14 points or more and by an average of 23.0 points per game. I think they carry that momentum into a season-ending win over MWC opponent Nevada in the Arizona Bowl Saturday.

Arkansas State is loaded with talent. The Red Wolves placed 17 players on all-conference teams with the top three and honorable mention. They claimed four fo the five major individual player awards. Senior QB Justice Hansen is a player I trust with my money. He passes for 3,172 yards with a 27-to-6 TD/INT ratio this season. Hansen was named Sun Belt Player of the Year. RB Marcel Murray (793 yards, 7 TD) was named Freshman of the Year, while WR Kirk Merrit (75 receptions, 939 yards, 7 TD) was names the league’s Newcomer of the Year. Senior DE Ronheen Bingham (18.5 TFL, 9 sacks) was named Defensive Player of the Year.

Nevada had a very successful season when comparing to past Nevada teams. But the Mountain West isn’t very good, and outside Fresno State and Utah State, I don’t trust many teams in this conference. Hawaii was beaten 14-31 at home to Louisiana Tech, while San Diego State was shut out 27-0 by Ohio. Nevada is a team that’s on the same level as Hawaii and San Diego State, but not as good as Fresno, Utah State and possibly Boise State.

Plays on all teams where the line is +3 to -3 (Arkansas State) - off a double-digit road win, a good team (60% to 80%) playing a team with a winning record are 26-9 (74.3%) ATS over the last five seasons. Arkansas State is 12-3 ATS in its last 15 games vs. a team with a winning percentage of 51% to 60%. The Red Wolves are 26-9 ATS in their last 35 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game. The Wolf Pack are 1-6 ATS in their last seven non-conference games. Nevada is 2-5-1 ATS in its last eight bowl games. Bet Arkansas State Saturday.

BOBBY CONN
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
South Carolina vs. Virginia
1* Free Play on South Carolina -5 -108

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:09 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MIKE WILLIAMS
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Arkansas State vs. Nevada
1* on Nevada -1½ -110

BRODY VAUGHN
NCAA-B | Dec 29, 2018
Northern Colorado vs. CS Sacramento
Northern Colorado-1 -110

CHIP CHIRIMBES

Arkansas State vs Nevada 1:15 ET

Red Wolves over Wolf Pack

After what I saw I just can't back any team that has lost to UNLV! Seriously, if you lose to that bunch in your 'biggest' game of the year you have problems.

HUNTER PRICE
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Notre Dame vs. Clemson
1* Free Pick on Notre Dame +12 -115

BLACK WIDOW
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Florida vs. Michigan
Michigan-6 -110

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:10 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

KENNY WALKER
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Virginia+5 -115

DUSTIN HAWKINS
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Notre Dame vs. Clemson
Free Play on Notre Dame +13 -110

INFO PLAYS
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Notre Dame vs. Clemson
1* Free Play on Notre Dame +13 -110

CALVIN KING
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Notre Dame vs. Clemson
[1%] Free Play on Clemson -12½

STEVE JANUS
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
1* Free Sharp Play on Virginia +6 -110

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

RED DOG SPORTS
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Oklahoma vs. Alabama
under 77

77 is a high total for a semifinal game. Both can score but all it takes is a missed field goal or turnover and we see 70 to 75 points.

ROB VINCILETTI
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Virginia+5 -115

The Saturday comp play is on Virginia plus the points in the Belk Bowl at 12 noon eastern. Virginia is plus yardage in games vs Fellow bowl teams while South Carolina is 2-5 and -64 yards vs fellow bowl teams. SEC Favorites are 4-11 ats in bowl games vs an opponent off a win. Virginia is 4-1 ats as a dog and have covered 6 of 7 vs winning teams. South Carolina has failed to cover 4 of 5 after allowing 14 or less points. Look for Virginia to hang in and get the cover.

Vegas Investment Picks

NCAA Football NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH +12

Vegas Pro Insiders Daily

NCAA Football OKLAHOMA SOONERS/ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE over 76

Top Dog

NCAA Football NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH +355

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

FURBOOKIE

NCAA Football OKLAHOMA SOONERS/ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE over 78

Mikey Money

NCAA Basketball BUFFALO BULLS ‑14

Team Underground

NCAA Football MICHIGAN WOLVERINES ‑5.5

BUSTER SPORTS

Event: (53) Pittsburgh Penguins at (54) St. Louis Blues
Sport/League: NHL
Date/Time: December 29, 2018 8PM EST
Play: St. Louis Blues +107

We gave our clients these Blues on Thursday night and they did not disappoint winning 4-1 against the Buffalo Sabres. We will go with them again tonight getting a little plus money in this spot against the Penguins. We are a believer in St. Louis and although they have not had the start they would have liked, they have now won three out of four games. As for the Penguins, they have been playing some very good hockey of late winning six out of their last seven games. This will be a great test for interim HC Craig Berube to see if the Blues have actually turned the corner on the season. In what should be a great hockey game to watch we will take the home underdog in this spot. So lets get the job done with the St. Louis Blues as your free play for today.

KYLE ANTHONY

Event: (24105) A. Nunes (W) at (24106) C. Cyborg (W)
Sport/League: MMA
Date/Time: December 29, 2018 11PM EST
Play: A. Nunes (W) +205

In the Co-Main Event of UFC 232, it's the organizations first women's Superfight. Bantamweight Champion Amanda "Lioness" Nunes (16-4) goes up in weight to take on the Featherweight Champion Cris Cyborg (20-1) for her title.

First looking at the defending Champion Cris Cyborg, everyone knows her power is legendary in MMA. Her overall strength has put fear into many declining an opportunity to face her, but spent most of her career fighting in Invicta FC due to steroid allegations and contract issues with the UFC. She dominated Invicta FC for years and a SuperFight with Ronda Rousey was always on fans minds.

Amanda Nunes has tremendous power for a bantamweight and utilizes all her tools when in the cage. She's very well rounded and comfortable in any types of exchange.

One big difference in my opinion is competition level each has faced over their career. Since entering the UFC Cyborg faced Leslie Smith (10-7), Lina Lansberg (8-4), Tonya Evinger (17-8), Holly Holm (12-4) and recently facing a debuting Yana Kunitskaya (11-4). Honestly, that's far from a murderers row of fighters Cyborg has faced. Her toughest opponent was Holly Holm, which that fight was highly contested throughout.

Amanda Nunes faced and finished multiple past champions and beat many well known elite level fighters. She's beaten twice the current flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko, KO'ed past Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey in the 1st round, submitted past champion Miesha Tate in round 1 of UFC 200 which I attended in Vegas. Plus she beat a tough Raquel Pennington, Cat Zingano and kickboxing champion Germaine de Randamie. Competition levels each has faced is surprising, and how well Nunes did against that level is outstanding.

Stylistically no doubt Cyborg will be the bigger fighter and probably have a strength advantage, but Nunes training at American Top Team and continuing to elevate has been impressive. Her slick boxing skills are very underrated as she mixes it up in exchanges and I see many paths to victory and advantages for Nunes. First her speed and cage moment is terrific and something she'll need throughout the fight. Nunes is very capable of managing distance between her and her opponent landing strikes yet staying out of harms way. Cyborg likes to push forward, but can be more flat-footed moving around the cage.

If the fight goes to the ground, "The Lioness" will also have the advantage with her jiu jitsu skills. Both have a ground game, but I believe Nunes would find more opportunities to capitalize on position. Add in the fact that Nunes has been calling out Cyborg to fight, and Cyborg initially said she wouldn't fight another Brazilian fighter, a slightly different feel for Cyborg who has basically never been called out in her career. Plus with odds on Nunes at +205 that's incredible value! Odds wise this fight should be very close, so jumping on over +200 odds on a fighter I believe can win is outstanding. Saturday night I'm betting on we'll see the UFC's first current female two division Champion!

Posted : December 29, 2018 10:14 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Teyas Sports

FREE PICK 12/29 CBB KENTUCKY -3

The Last Call

Early Saturday's Free Play: North Texas - 9

Roz Wins

Roz's Saturday, December 29, 2018, Free Pick

(611) PENNSYLVANIA VS (612) TOLEDO

Take : Penn

Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play for Saturday, December 29, 2018

(619) XAVIER VS (620) DEPAUL

Take : Depaul

CHRIS JORDAN

My free play for Saturday is on the Buffalo Bulls, who will be looking to rebound from their first loss of the season.

I don't think it'll be too hard for the 21st-ranked team in the nation, as it catches cross-town rival Canisius, and I don't see the Golden Griffins being able to keep up. Not after Buffalo gave up 64 points in the second half to Marquette, the team that ended the Bulls' perfect campaign.

Buffalo won its first 11 games for the first time in 88 years.

And it wasn't any kind of fluke, as the 11-game streak included a 71-59 victory over Syracuse on Dec. 18.

Senior guard CJ Massinburg leads Buffalo with a 17.9 scoring average. He had 43 points and 12 rebounds against Syracuse and Marquette, and something tells me this kid is going to go off tonight, considering this is a city rival. He'll be complemented by senior Jeremy Harris, whose long-range game saw him score 22 points behind 4-of-7 3-point shooting against Marquette.

Harris averages 13.3 points and 5.2 rebounds, while senior sixth man Nick Perkins is scoring 12.9 and grabbing 8.4.

Canisius is just 3-7, and normally I might be worried about a letdown, but the Griffins have won three of the last five in this season series, and again, the Bulls are steaming after getting thumped by Marquette. The Golden Griffins have also won two of their last three games after a six-game losing streak, so Buffalo can't afford to take this game lightly.

Lay the chalk in this game.

2* BUFFALO

Posted : December 29, 2018 1:05 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

COLE FAXON
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Florida vs. Michigan
FREE PLAY on Florida +5½ -108

JOHN MARTIN
NBA | Dec 29, 2018
Knicks vs. Jazz

1 Unit FREE PLAY on New York Knicks +13

The Jazz suffered a couple of tough injuries that will hamper them tonight. Jae Crowder is doubtful and Ricky Rubio is questionable after suffering injuries in their 97-114 loss to the 76ers last time out. I think the Knicks can stay within 13 of the Jazz, who aren’t exactly the most explosive team. And the Jazz really haven’t played well at home this year as they are just 7-8 SU in Salt Lake City. The Knicks are 4-1 ATS in their last five vs. Western Conference opponents. The Jazz are 2-7 ATS in their last nine home games vs. a team that wins less than 40% of their road games on the season. The Knicks are 23-3 ATS in the last 26 meetings, and 14-2 ATS in the last 16 meetings in Utah. Give me the Knicks.

MATT JOSEPHS
NCAA-B | Dec 29, 2018
Northern Illinois vs. Michigan State
OVER 154

Sparty gets another cupcake opponent at home. So far in home games as a double digit favorite, Michigan State has won 99-69, 104-83, 90-68, 101-33, 80-59 and 106-82. They've gone over in five of their last six contests as the offense has been pretty good. Cassius Winston, Nick Ward and Joshua Langford all average 16 points per game or more. NIU has gone over in all but two of their contests. They have a decent offense, but a rather porous defense. They allowed 95 at Butler, 85 at Green Bay and 72 at Oakland. Eugene German, Levi Bradley and Dante Thorpe combine for almost 50 points per game. Sparty has gone over in 20 of their last 38 at home including four of six this year. I think this one is an over as well.

RAY MONOHAN
NBA | Dec 29, 2018
Cavs vs. Hawks
Cleveland +5

The bottom of the barrel meets on Saturday and the Cavs have value here. Cleveland and Atlanta figure to be battling for the bottle spot in the league, but Cleveland here has the small edge.

Atlanta comes in off a 123-120 win last night, making this a huge letdown spot for them against the Cavs.

Some trends to note. Cavaliers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 0 days rest. Cavaliers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.

Look for Cleveland to utilize their pace here as they have a shot to win this one outright.

Back Cleveland.

Good Luck, Razor Ray

DAVE PRICE
NCAA-B | Dec 29, 2018
St. John's vs. Seton Hall

Dave’s Saturday Free Play:

1* on Seton Hall -3

The Key: Seton Hall should be a bigger favorite at home today over St. John’s. The Red Storm are getting too much respect from the books now after their 12-0 start. But that has come against one of the weakest schedules in the country. They’ve only had to play one true road game, and that was at Rutgers, which was a short trip. This will be the best team they’ve faced yet this season. Seton Hall has already beaten Miami, Kentucky and Maryland all on the road. They’ve proven how good they are. St. John’s is 0-7 ATS after scoring 80 points or more in 2 straight games over the last 2 seasons. Take Seton Hall.

Posted : December 29, 2018 1:07 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

R&R TOTALS

R&R Totals FREE CBB Over-Under Saturday 12-29-18

UNDER 144 -105 Xavier/Depaul

PURE LOCK

Pure Lock's FREE CBB play Saturday 12-29-18

North Dakota pick -108

BRANDON LEE
NCAA-F | Dec 29, 2018
Oklahoma vs. Alabama

10* FREE CFB PICK (OVER 77.5)

With a healthy Tagovailoa at quarterback, this Oklahoma defense has zero shot of slowing down the Alabama offense. This is the best offense we have seen the Crimson Tide field since Saban arrived and if you watched the Sooners defense you know it’s not very good. Oklahoma allowed 32.4 ppg and were awful against the pass, giving up 8.2 yards/attempt. That's a big problem here for the Soooners, as Tagovailoa was second only to Kyler Murray at 11.4 yards/pass attempt this year.

I think we are going to see Tua absolutely shred this Sooners defense. I also think that while Tagovailoa hasn’t made a big deal about Murray winning the Heisman over him, he’s going to come out with something to prove here.I was actually shocked that Murray won, as I think he’s more a product of the system at Oklahoma and really benefited from playing so many bad defenses in the Big 12.

The key here is that as good as Alabama’s defense is, I’m confident that the Sooners are going to be able to score. Head coach Lincoln Riley is the best offensive mind in college football right now. I also think you have to look at what Oklahoma was able to do in last year’s playoff game against an elite Georgia defense. As well as what Georgia was able to do against Alabama's defense in this year's SEC title game (454 yards - Jake Fromm threw for 301 yards with 3-0 TD-INT).

Keep in mind that with how easy it figures to be for the Crimson Tide to score, Oklahoma’s offense is going to get plenty of opportunities to score and they know they have to take shots and put up points in a hurry to have any shot of winning this game. I just have a hard time seeing either team scoring fewer than 30 points and if I had to take a guess at the score, I would say like 48-35 with the potential for even more. Give me the OVER 77.5!

MIKEY SPORTS

Mikey Sports FREE NBA play Saturday 12-29-18

Golden State -3 1/2

JESSE SCHULE
NBA | Dec 29, 2018
Nuggets vs. Suns
Suns+5

This is a Free NBA play on the Phoenix Suns.

If the Denver Nuggets play the same way they left off last night in a home win over the Spurs, they could be in trouble here in Phoenix. They were out-scored 28-17 in the third quarter, and they barely held on to win by a score of 102-99. Now they are asked to cover 4.5 points on the road in the second game of a back to back. The Suns have actually been quite competitive of late, winning five of their last eight overall, and two of their last three home games. The Nuggets have failed to cover in four straight road games, while the Suns are 7-1 ATS in their last eight overall. I'll take the home dog plus the points.

Take PHO.

GL,

Jesse Schule

Posted : December 29, 2018 1:08 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MIKE LUNDIN
NBA | Dec 29, 2018
Spurs vs. Clippers
OVER 226

Both teams will be playing on no rest as the San Antonio Spurs took a 102-99 loss at Denver last night while the LA Clippers picked up a 118-107 win over the Lakers.

I think the lack of rest will show primarily on the defensive end for both teams and that we'll see points come fast and easy for both sides.

Over is 6-1 in Spurs last seven games playing on no rest. Over is 5-0 in Clippers last five games playing on no rest. Over is 4-1 in the last five meetings.

Free pick on OVER.

ASA

CBB PLAY ON Seton Hall -3 over St Johns, Saturday at 8:30 PM ET

This one looks easy right? St Johns comes in at 12-0 and they are an underdog? You have to take the Red Storm in that situation correct? No chance. There is a reason the undefeated team is a 3-point dog here. They have played one of the easiest schedules in the nation (343rd ranked SOS out of 351 teams). The only top 95 team the Johnnies have faces was VCU (ranked 75th) and that was a 1-point win in OT in Brooklyn which was a semi home game. They’ve played ONE true road game this year and that was @ Rutgers on November 16th which was nearly a month and a half ago. They haven’t played a team ranked inside the top 195 since December 1st. The Red Storm rely heavily on the 3-pointer (35% of their points) which can make it tough going in road games – especially when they are so used to playing at home as this team is. Seton Hall will be the best team St Johns has played this year. Unlike the Johnnies, the Pirates come in prepared for this one. They have played the MUCH tougher schedule and have impressive wins over Kentucky and @ Maryland. They are 9-3 and their 3 losses have come at the hands of Louisville (by 5), St Louis (by 2), and Nebraska all top notch teams. Their only non-competitive loss was @ Nebraska and that was way back on November 14th. The value in the number is definitely with Seton Hall in our opinion. Last year the Pirates were favored by 11 here (won by 5) and the host is 19-7 ATS the last 26 in this series. This is a huge home game for the Hall as they are on the road for 4 of their next 5 games. We’ll lay this small number with Seton Hall at home.

Lasvegasmoneymachine

NCAA Basketball NORTH TEXAS MEAN GREEN/RICE OWLS over 145

Monster Sports Picks

NCAA Basketball NORTH TEXAS MEAN GREEN/RICE OWLS over 145

MaxActionSports

NCAA Football CLEMSON TIGERS ‑12

Posted : December 29, 2018 1:10 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DONNY ACTION

NCAA Football OKLAHOMA SOONERS +14