Clear all

Free NCAAFB, NFL & NBA Premium Service Plays For Wednesday 12/26/18

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wednesday 12/26/18 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for Wednesday’s NCAAFB, NFL & NBA games.

Posted : December 26, 2018 9:06 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Spartan Bowl

GOY - Ga Tech

Ness

Bowl TOY - TCU/CAl over

JR ODONNELL

3*GOY

TCU -pk

Posted : December 26, 2018 9:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stats Analytics (CFB)

Over 56 Boston College/Boise State

Goodfella

3* on GEORGIA TECH -4

Note: This is a 3* size play up to GTECH -6.5

Marc Lawrence

Hot 100% ATS Awesome Angle College Bowl Crush Play!

Boston College

Posted : December 26, 2018 9:47 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tom Stryker

42-16 ATS & 16-2 ATS CHEEZ-IT BOWL HIGH ROLLER WAGER

TCU

Nick Borrman

3% Leicester City +1.5 (-119)
4% Liverpool/Newcastle under 3.25

Dave Cokin

QUICK LANE BOWL BEST BET!

4% Ga. Tech -5

Posted : December 26, 2018 9:49 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Carmine Bianco

EPL Boxing Day Card

4% Manchester United -1.8 (split between 1.5 and 2)
3% Burnley +0.5
4% Crystal Palace -0.8 (split between 0.5 and 1)

Stats Analytics Sports (NBA)

1* Magic -4
1* Mavs/Pelicans Under 229
1* Clippers/Kings Over 238

Global Sports Intelligence

Soccer Tips:

(10:00 EST)
Swansea City - Aston Villa
England 2-Championship
Over +2.75
(5 Units)

Motherwell - Kilmarnock
Scotland 1-Premiership
Motherwell +0.25
(5 Units)

Millwall - Reading
England 2-Championship
Millwall to win
(5 Units)

Posted : December 26, 2018 9:51 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Virgobbi Sports

Cfb, 12/26:

Bsu ml (-120)

nbaselection

Detroit Pistons - Washington Wizards
Detroit Pistons -5

Miami Heat - Toronto Raptors
Toronto Raptors -5

Los Angeles Clippers - Sacramento Kings
Los Angeles Clippers -5

Chicago Bulls - Minnesota Timberwolves
Minnesota Timberwolves -5.5

Sean Higgs

4* Minnesota Golden Gophers +6

Posted : December 26, 2018 9:55 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stephen Nover

2* San Antonio -3

3* Georgia tech -5.5

Ben Burns

3* Orlando -4

Greg shaker

3* California/ tcu under 39

Posted : December 26, 2018 11:59 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rocky Atkinson

1* Tcu +1

1* Minnesota +6

1* Boise st -2

SkyBluePicks

Georgia Tech -5.5

Assassin Sports

(CFB) - Boise State -125 ML

Posted : December 26, 2018 12:01 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rockdeman Sports

(CFB) - Boston College +2.5

North Coast:

3* UNDER 51 First Responders Bowl (Boston College-Boise St) 1:30pm ESPN (Marquee Triple)
3* Georgia Tech (-5.5) Minnesota (Quick Lane Bowl)
Top Opinions: Boston College (+2.5) Boise St (First Responders Bowl) 1:30 pm ESPN
Marquee Triple Over 56 Quick Lane Bowl (Minnesota - Georgia Tech) 5:15 pm ESPN TCU (+1) California (Cheez-It Bowl) 9:00 pm ESPN

Regular Opinions: Marquee Single Under 39 Cheez-It Bowl (TCU - California) 9:00 pm ESPN

Blazer:

3 tcu +1

Posted : December 26, 2018 1:18 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

From Northcoast group of handicappers:

Accu Picks

NBA
3* #573 Toronto -3.5

Miller locks

1:30 pm est ncaaf
boston college vs. Boise state

pick: Boston college +2.5 (-115)

risk: 11 units

5:15 pm est ncaaf
minnesota vs. Georgia tech

pick: Over 57.5 (-110)

7:08 pm est nba
washington wizards vs. Detroit pistons

pick: Detroit pistons -4.5 (-115)

INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

Premier Picks® For 12/26/18

4* Georgia Tech -5.5 over Minnesota (NCAAF)
Range: -3.5 to -7.5

3* T.C.U./California OVER 38.5 (NCAAF)
Range: 37 to 41

3* Sacramento/L.A. Clippers OVER 236.5 (NBA)
Range: 235 to 239

Posted : December 26, 2018 1:20 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

NATIONAL SPORTS SERVICE

National Sports Service Picks

Picks For 12/26/18

4* T.C.U. +1.5 over California (NCAAF)

3* Charlotte/Brooklyn OVER 220.5 (NBA)

Bondi

3 Minn
3 Boise

Brandon Watson (College Football Bowl Games)

Boise State -119 ML
Georgia Tech -5.5
TCU +1.5

Posted : December 26, 2018 1:22 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Priority Sports Info
(Bowls 7-0)

3* California

ESPN+ CFB Best Bets
Stanford Steve Coughlin

Boston College +3

Dave Cokin

This bowl game will be the finale for Paul Johnson. The longtime Georgia Tech head coach is retiring. Therefore, very few worries about motivation on the Yellow Jackets side. Meanwhile, Minnesota is now the first of this year's bowl entries that has an off the field issue. Six Gophers have been suspended for this game after violating team rules. That's a red flag for a team that isn't all that good to begin with and might not be in the right frame of mind for this postseason game. To me, this strengthens what was already looking like a pretty good matchup for the Ramblin' Wreck. Georgia Tech owns both the offense and defense rushing stats edge I like in the bowls. It's particularly meaningful here as the Gophers have had trouble with the good running attacks they faced. Wisconsin was the exception to be sure, but Maryland, Nebraska and Illinois absolutely shredded them in easy wins. Minnesota is going to need to get out of the gate quickly to be int this game, in my opinion. If they fall behind, that relentless Jackets running game will have a really good chance to dominate. More than enough here to support a play on Georgia Tech minus the points.
Good to -6.5.

Posted : December 26, 2018 1:49 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan
Cal-TCU over
Today:

My 500♦ Winner is on the OVER in the Cheez-It Bowl between the Cal Bears and TCU Horned Frogs. And as I release this play at 5:30 am pacific, the line I see is 38 points.

Today's Analysis

"Points will be a premium" is what I'm hearing about this game.

And yet, I beg to differ, as I think this late game is going to blast its way into the 40s.

The game is in Phoenix, at Chase Field. The weather will be nice, and even though we have a pair of teams who pride themselves on staunch defenses, I think the key for both teams is going to be how to score - not how to stop one another.

You see this often, two defensive teams in a bowl game, and the oddsmakers make the line too small because the two squads have done everything they can to break down film and figure out how to score.

Cal comes from the offensively prolific Pac 12, and has scored 24 or more points in five games this season. It averages 22.8 points per game. And one of its best efforts was a 33-21 victory over Colorado, a team that still mirrors the Big 12 image it used to be when playing in that conference.

The Bears' Patrick Laird needs 68 yards rushing to join Marshawn Lynch and Russell White as the only players in school history with multiple 1,000-yard seasons. Laird ran for 1,127 yards in 2017, and figures to be key on third-and-short, or between the 40s to make things happen for Cal.

TCU, meanwhile, just closed its season with a 31-24 victory over Oklahoma State, and has scored 26 or more points in six games this season. The Frogs average 24.7 points per contest. TCU started the season with sophomore Shawn Robinson at quarterback and he played seven games before season-ending shoulder surgery. Mike Collins took over, and got injured in the first quarter against Baylor. Since then, the Horned Frogs' offense has been under the direction of fully capable fifth-year senior Grayson Muehlstein, who threw for 137 yards and a TD on 11-of-15 passing against Baylor and was 16 for 25 for 180 yards in the bowl-clinching win against Oklahoma State.

Muehlstein will target sophomore receiver Jalen Reagor, who had 72 catches for 1,061 yards and nine touchdowns, including at least one in a program-record seven straight games. Reagor can also bolt fromt he backfield, or is a dangerous trick-play artist who can run. He has 161 yards rushing and two touchdowns on 10 carries. Not a lot, but that's a 16.1 yards per carry average.

I'm going against the grain in this one, as TCU has gone Over in six straight against Pac 12 foes, and in four of five against non-conference foes. And when Cal is facing Big 12 opponents, it has gone high in seven of eight. The Bears are also 9-2 Over on neutral fields.

Play this one high, as I have it landing on 42.

Brandon Lang
Boston college

Wednesday selection ...

My 80 Dime selection is Boston College over Boise St. The current line on this game is +2 1/2 in Vegas and offshore at 11:45 pm pacific on Tuesday night. If your line is anywhere from +2 1/2 to +4 I advise in buying the 1/2 point up. Be sure to shop around for the best price available.

ANALYSIS
This truly is a case of the wrong team being favored in Texas today.

As Boise State and Boston College do battle today, the boys in the desert saw fit to post the boys from the inferior conference as the slight favorite.

I can see their reasoning.

Boise is 10-3 and lost in their conference championship to Fresno State while Boston College finished 7-5 losing their last 3 games both SU and ATS.

On paper that is what it might look like, but to me I see a team out of the Power 5 conference getting points against a team out of the Mountain West.

Give me the stronger conference every time.

Did BC lose 3 in a row to close the season? Absolutely, but a closer look will show some reasons why.

The Eagles were 7-2 and hosting the #2 team in the country, Clemson, on the Saturday night national TV game when they lost their starting QB in the 2nd quarter.

Game over as the Tigers won 27-7.

A bit deflated they went to Florida State and lost by 22-21 and finished their season losing at home to Syracuse 42-21 in a game they turned it over 4 times.

If ever a team needed a month off to heal and get focused to play a bowl game, this Boston College team is it.

Starting QB Anthony Brown is healthy as is 1st team all ACC running back AJ Dillon and arguably the best offensive line in the ACC.

Trust me when I tell you this is without question the best offensive line Boise State has seen all year long.

Boise State has had a good year and QB Brett Rypien has had a solid year but he is facing the 12th-ranked pass defense in the country, a unit that led the nation in interceptions with 18.

Head coach Steve Addazio has Boston College heading in the right direction, so much so he was rewarded with a 2-year contract extension.

He will have his team ready to play in this game today.

This little doggy barks loudly in the Lone Star State

Marco D/ Sports Unlimited
PLAY: (233) TCU +1
RATING: 4% PLAY

Two offensively challenge teams meet here. TCU’s offense was hit hard by injuries this season as they lost both their starting and back up QB’s. 5th year senior QB Grayson Muehlstein started the season finale and led TCU to a win over Oklahoma St 31-24 and got TCU to 6-6. Entering this years Bowls Since 2000 6-6 Bowl Teams that are dogs are 49-33 ATS and 6-6 teams off a win in last game to become Bowl Eligible are 40-21. TCU now has had a month to put in a game plan better suited for Muehlstein. I expect TCU to have better success today offensively. California has scored 17 points or less in 6 of their last 8 games. TCU played in the better Conference and my numbers have them winning this one in a dogfight. TCU 20-16.

TAKE TCU as MARCO’S 4% BOWL BEST BET

Posted : December 26, 2018 2:14 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tommy Brunson

TCU

NFAC

Boston College +3
Boston College over 55

Jack Brayman

12th-Ever