Clear all

Free NCAAFB, NFL & NBA Premium Service Plays For Saturday 11/17/18

33 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Saturday 11/17/18 thread for free handicapping service plays and expert predictions for Wednesday’s NCAAFB, NFL & NBA games.

Posted : November 15, 2018 8:49 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Essler

3* AAC GOY CINCY +7.5

Analysis:
Here's the thing - there's all this talk about UCF and a CFB playoff snub as a non Power 5 conference, but if they don't win THIS game they won't even win the AAC. First, revenge. Last year Cincinnati lost this game 51-23 at home, and it wasn't even THAT close. It was rain-shortened, and U¨CF scored on all eight possessions, seven of them touchdowns. When people think UCF they think Milton and offense, but it's the Bearcats defense that's #2 in the nation in opponents completion percentage AND 14th in opponents yards per rush. On the other side, it's UCF's defense that's 101st in the nation, allowing 213 rushing yards per game. As fate would have it, Cincinnati can run the ball - they're averaging 213 yards per game on the ground. UCF's defense, quite frankly, can suck. They let Temple hang 40 on them whereas UC only allowed Temple 17 in regulation. UCF let Navy rush for 374 yards last week, and the odd thing about that is they of course knew what Navy was going to do and STILL couldn't stop it. In the end, Cincinnati hasn't lost by more than 7 this season and they're not going to here - and an outright Bearcat win would not surprise me.

Stanford Steve

Wisconsin +4'
Wake Forest +7
California +2
Oregon -3'
Navy -5
---------------------------------now 17-1 on 12:00 games
lean Ohio St -14
ml parlay Cal Iowa St UCLA

Coach Donnan steamer ND/SYR over

Nick Kayal

Tennessee
Syracuse
West Virginia
Texas
Vanderbilt

Posted : November 15, 2018 8:52 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Greg shaker

3*TOM
Auburn / liberty over 61.5

2* Cincinnati +7.5

Simon Says
20-23-1 -$1,420.00 ytd

Double Dime: Wash St -9.5
Double Dime: W. Virginia - 4.5

Double Dragon Sports

11-UNIT HYDRA

NEBRASKA +3 (-125) vs mich st. (12pm)

7-UNIT TOPS

WAKE FOREST +7 (-135) vs pitt (12pm)

MINNESOTA -1 vs northwestern (12pm)

SYRACUSE +10 vs notre dame (2:30pm)

IOWA -16 at illinois (3:30pm)

IOWA ST. +3 at texas (8pm)

4-UNIT STRONGS

NAVY -5.5 vs tulsa (3:30pm)

CALIFORNIA +3 (-130) vs stanford (7:30pm)

CINCY +7 at ucf (8pm)

OREGON -3 (-125) vs arizona st. (10:30pm)

FRESNO ST. -13 vs sd st. (10:30pm)

Posted : November 15, 2018 8:57 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris “The Bear” Fallica

Pittsburgh at Wake Forest – Wake Forest (+7)
Iowa St. at Texas – Iowa St. (+3)
Stanford at California – California (+2)
Wisconsin at Purdue – Purdue (-4.5)
Michigan St. at Nebraska – Nebraska (+2.5)

King creole

3* Vanderbilt / Mississippi over 66.5

Stephen Nover

2* Arkansas st - la Monroe over 68

Posted : November 15, 2018 9:02 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stanford Steve Coughlin 37-15-1 ATS (last week: 2-2)

No. 10 Ohio State Buckeyes (-14) at Maryland Terrapins (O/U 58.5)
12 p.m. ET Saturday (ABC)

Coughlin: The Ohio State offense wasn't pretty last week, but I liked what I saw from the Buckeyes in short-yardage situations when they inserted Tate Martell at QB, giving them a running presence from the QB position. Maryland comes in off a brutal loss in Bloomington in which the Terrapins lost QB Kasim Hill for the year and saw their chances at a bowl dwindle; they play Ohio State and Penn State to close the season.

Maryland was severely limited on the offensive side of the ball and really focused on its run game, and you can only imagine that the Terrapins will try to do the same this week with a backup QB under center. The problem is the Ohio State defense was great against the run last week, and on the other side of the ball, the team has superior talent at the skill positions on offense. I don't see the Buckeyes looking ahead to Michigan. I'll take the road team and give the points.

ATS pick: Ohio State -14
Score: Ohio State 38, Maryland 15

Pittsburgh Panthers (-7) at Wake Forest Demon Deacons (O/U 61)
12 p.m. ET Saturday (ACC Network)

Coughlin: There's plenty for these two teams to play for. Wake Forest looks to go to a bowl game for the third straight season, which has been done only once in school history, while the Panthers come in knowing that a win clinches a spot in the ACC title game. It's crazy to think that Pitt could be the sixth team to represent the ACC Coastal Division in that game in the past six years.

I liked what I saw from the Demon Deacons last week, as they came from behind on the road against a nationally ranked team in NC State. The question is whether the Pitt run game will dominate the Deacs' defense. The Panthers are second in the ACC, averaging more than 259 yards on the ground per contest, and they will go against a defense that has not been good all season. But it is noteworthy that Wake Forest held NC State to 47 rushing yards last week. I'll take the home team and the points to cover.

ATS pick: Wake Forest +7
Score: Pitt 31, Wake Forest 30

Stanford Cardinal (-2) at California Golden Bears (O/U 45)
7:30 p.m. ET Saturday

Coughlin: This one just doesn't feel right. Cal has overcome a lot this year, most recently coming back to beat USC on the road last week to become bowl-eligible. But when I look back, the last time these two rivals came into the "Big Game" with the same record, Cal came out victorious in Palo Alto as a pretty big favorite. From my perspective, it might be the most painful loss of the Jim Harbaugh/David Shaw era on The Farm.

Stanford has won every meeting since, but you have to remember that Cal equaled its longest win streak in the series with five straight victories from 2002 to '06 and won seven of eight from 2002 to '09. The Bears have done whatever they needed to do on offense to get wins this season, and they even beat Washington without scoring an offensive TD. I think the home team covers.

ATS pick: Cal +2
Score: Stanford 21, Cal 20

Arizona State Sun Devils at Oregon Ducks (-3.5; O/U 64)
10:30 p.m. ET Saturday

Coughlin: This line stuck out to me immediately when I saw them come out, and I think it's because of the home team more than the visiting team. Oregon, as we all know, is a great team in recent history at home, and to see them giving only 3.5 points caught my attention. Plenty of people took shots at Herm Edwards before the season, but as we sit here before Week 12, if the Sun Devils win in Eugene and against Arizona in Tucson, they will play in the Pac-12 Title game.

To me, this week is a little too daunting for the guys from Tempe, as they will be without Merlin Robertson for the first half after he was ejected for targeting in the second half against UCLA last week. I'm just not confident in that offense on the road, in an environment such as Autzen Stadium. Plus, I figure the Ducks' offense will come out fast and try to get QB Justin Herbert going, as he has been average of late and hasn't thrown for more than 300 yards since the first loss of the season against Stanford. I like the home team, and I'll give the points.

ATS pick: Oregon -3.5
Score: Oregon 39, Arizona State 27

Tulsa Golden Hurricane at Navy Midshipmen (-5.5; O/U 52.5)
3:30 p.m. ET Saturday

Coughlin: Tulsa hasn't won a road game all season.
Navy hasn't won a game since Sept. 22.
Four of Tulsa's eight losses are by single digits.
I'll take Navy and say it wins by more than five.

ATS pick: Navy -5.5
Score: Navy 31, Tulsa 23

Spartan

3*rabid dog GOY

Tennessee +6

1*
Vanderbilt -3

1*
Uab +17

1*
Oklahoma st +4.5

1*
Boston College -1.5

1*
Iowa st +3

Fezzik

3*

Minnesota +2.5

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:35 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Fred faour

2* Syracuse +10.5
2* Uab +17
2* Virginia Tech +5.5
2* LSU / rice over 52

Goodfella

3*

California +3

3*

Cincinnati +7.5

3*PAC -12 GOM

Washington st -9

Ken Thomson

3*
Nebraska +1.5

3*
Minnesota

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brad powers

3* Syracuse +10.5

Ultra Sports

CFB:

421 San Diego St Aztecs +13

Dean 615
26-18-2 On the season

Baylor -2
Nebraska +2.5
West Virginia -4.5
Purdue -4.5
Ole Miss +3

Marc Lawrence

CFB - 3* Game 325 - Wisconsin (+4)

Edges - Badgers: 12-0 SU in this series; 5-0 ATS away with a win percentage of .600 or more when coming off an off an away game; and 5-1-1 ATS as road dogs of 7 or less points; and 14-4 SU and 12-6 ATS away under Paul Chryst … Boilermakers: 7-18 SU and 7-17-1 in Last Home Games versus .400 or greater opponents, including 2-8 SU and 1-8-1 ATS against those same foes coming off a double-digit loss … We cement the call with this from our Perfect System club as it tells us to: PLAY ON any college conference dog in Game 11 of the season of they were a bowl team last year and are coming off a SU ATS conference loss of 7 or more points and are facing an opponent off a SU loss as a favorite of -5 or more points in which they scored 30 or fewer points. That's because these dogs are 14-0 ATS in this role since 1980. With that we recommend a strong 3* play on Wisconsin. Thank you and good luck as always.

CFB - 3* Game 353 - Cincinnati (+7.5)

Edges - Bearcats: Head coach Luke Fickell 9-2-1 ATS as a dog of more than 3 points, including 6-0-1 ATS with a .500 or greater record … Knights: 6-11 SU and 7-10 ATS at home versus .800 or greater opponents … Furthermore, the Bearcats only loss this season came in overtime against Temple, and they are playing tonight with revenge while owning 145 YPG the better defense. This is where upsets occur. With that we recommend a strong 3* play on Cincinnati. Thank you and good luck as always.

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:40 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Gold sheet

Liberty
iowa
tennessee

allan desrosiers

10 nebraska ML
10 minnesota ML
8 Syracuse

Nfac

nd -10

Adam Thompson (CFB 5-3-1 Last 9)

Arkansas +21.5
Iowa -14.5
Ohio State -14.5

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Barrett Sallee (CFB 10-15 Last 15)

Pitt -6
Syracuse +10

Emory Hunt (CFB)

Syracuse +10.5
Ohio State -15
Miss St -21.5
Utah State -28
Iowa -14.5

Josh Nagel (CFB 36-26-1 Last 63)

Texas -3

Micah Roberts (CFB 2-1 Last 3)

Syracuse +10

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Tierney (CFB 26-19-2 Last 47)

Hawaii -6.5
Colorado State +28.5
San Diego St +13.5
Air Force Under 41.5
Texas Tech -6.5
USC -3
UCF -7
Oregon State +33.5
UMass +41
Indiana +28

Steve OH (CFB 9-5-1 Last 15)

Louisville +15
South Florida +14
Arkansas +19.5
Uconn +18

Zach Cimini (CFB 18-10 Last 28)

Oregon -3.5
App State -28
Arkansas State -7.5
Syracuse +10
Purdue -4

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:46 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Swag Picks‏

Ohio St -14
Pittsburgh -6
Utah -7
Boston college -1

Brandon Watson (CFB)

Cincinnati +7.5
Minnesota -125 (ML)
Syracuse +10.5
Navy -5.5
West Virginia -6
Iowa State +3
Nebraska -115 (ML)
Under 56 Michigan/Indiana

College Hoops
Drexel +11
Memphis -4.5
Under 131 Michigan/George Washington

Joe Gavazzi

W.T.F. (Wrong Team Favored) Game of the Week
Nebraska (+2-) vs. Michigan State 12:00 PM ET

Looks like an easy lay for Bowl qualifier Michigan State at 6-4 SU vs. a 3-7 SU Nebraska team who could easily have “Tossed the Towel”. Current form, however, suggests otherwise and that this is a game in which it is the W.T.F. (Wrong Team Favored). The Michigan State rush defense has been solely responsible for the Spartans success. Clearly they have the better stop unit in this game by 17 points, 133 yards and 1.4 YPPL. The offense, however, has gone AWOL. That inability has, in no small part, been a function of QB Lewerke, who has completed just 37% of his passes with a 0/2 ratio in his L2G. Credit to Nebraska 1st year HC Frost for keeping the train on the tracks after an 0-6 SU start. The wheels could clearly have come off. Since that 0-4 ATS beginning, however, Nebraska has covered 5 straight vs. FBS opponents. Their offense has really clicked on this field where a balanced and explosive “200 Club” attack is averaging 38/541. Key to the success of this play is the fact we have a better “YPPL Dog” (30-14 ATS) making the W.T.F. (Wrong Team Favored).

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:48 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave Essler | NBASides - Saturday, Nov 17 2018 7:05PM
510 CHL -2.0(-110) Pinnacle vs 509 PHI single-dime bet

ARTHUR RALPH

SAT CFB Super PK MINNESOTA -1-

GOLD Keys: W VIG -6, SoMiss -1, Iowa St + 3, C FLA-7, Temple -14

Rocky Atkinson

3*PAC -12 GOY

Utah -7

Ben Burns

3*

San Jose st / Nevada under

I'm playing on Nevada/SJ State UNDER the total. The last time that Nevada played here, the O/U line was 56 but the teams combined for only 24 points, a 14-10 win for the Spartans. I look for this one to also prove lower-scoring than most will be expecting. True, the Spartans got lit up for 62 points last week. However, that was at Utah State against an extremely explosive Aggie offense. Off that effort, they'll absolutely be looking to improve defensively this week. Note that the only previous time that SJSU allowed more than 50 points this season, it responded by holiding SDSU to ju…st 16 points the next time out, a 16-13 loss in a game where the O/U line was 62. Nevada allowed just 10 points last time out and allowed only 22 its last road game, a win at Hawaii. Including that result, a game where I won with the under Wolfpack have seen the UNDER go 11-5 their last 16 on the road. That includes a 7-3 UNDER mark in road games where the O/U line ranged from 56.5 to 63. Expect those stats to improve Saturday.

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:50 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Rainman Memphis

10 star: Central Fl
5 star: Navy; Pittsburgh
1 star: temple; Baylor

Ncaab
1 star: Charlotte; St. Louis

VAUGHN WILSON

Your Pick: Georgia -41 (-113)
Your Pick: UL Monroe +8 (-110)
Your Pick: Ohio St / Maryland Over 57.5 (-110)

Hackman

utah st -28

Posted : November 17, 2018 8:52 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tony Chau John Morrison NBA

lakers [A]

Clippers [A]

Norm Hitzges

Picks of the Pole

DOUBLES: