Clear all

Friday / Saturday College, Sunday NFL

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Probably just take the points with CO State, possibly UNLV.

Lot of talk around Ball State, UAB, Maryland. I've seen Tulsa go from i believe +8 to +5.5 right now. Oklahoma -7.5 now.
Will take Ball State, UAB, NC State singles. ML parlay of Arkansas, Michigan, and Oklahoma for a few unis. Sparty and Over tease,

will update again later on NFL: right now i love Brownies at +3.5 - TB sucks, i don't see how they should lay points to anyone? "almost beating" the lowly Falcons on the road doesn't count for diddly and Vegas always has Falcons love for some reason - they are not a good team, go back and look at their record the past 3-4 seasons. Sure they've added some people, but they've only gotten older at QB and it's showing. I'll be fading them Monday night as well.

Posted : October 19, 2018 2:30 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member

But the falcons are against the giants on Monday....

Posted : October 19, 2018 3:19 pm
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

which is why i said i'll be fading them Monday? i was only referencing them in relation to the Bucs and why I liked +3.5 w/ brownies in that game since they played each other last week.

Posted : October 19, 2018 4:23 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I’d take Duquesne against the ny giants ...anyone... I can’t stomach being in same side as eli ...ever again

Posted : October 19, 2018 5:45 pm
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Understandable. I think it’s a favorable matchup for Saquan tho. DF goat in that one

Posted : October 19, 2018 6:31 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member

Eli is garbage lmfao

Posted : October 19, 2018 6:44 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

I like to take the points tonight with CState as well.

Posted : October 19, 2018 6:53 pm
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Last night was fine - lost Col State , won Air Force and over teaser, Air Force second half -6, lost dodgers ml, won nba three team ml parlay of hornets grizz and t wolves (2:1 payout).

Today so far
UAB -2
Ball state +3
Nc state +18
Bama first half over 31.5
Michigan Oklahoma ml parlay (3u)
Sparty +13/ wash state +3 teaser
Arkansas -5.5

Posted : October 20, 2018 11:03 am
Share: