Clear all

Formal request

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@surfer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I formally request a “do over “ on all games played last night. If my request is not granted I will take my participation trophy and go home!

Posted : October 19, 2018 8:45 am
(@ttombobadly)
Reputable Member

!00%

Posted : October 19, 2018 2:17 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Easy Surf. If it wasn't for participation trophy's my son would never get anything. Never have a seen a kid so un-athletic that didn't have some type of disability. Those $10 medals are the only thing that keeps this poor kid coming back.

Posted : October 19, 2018 2:56 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

He ‘ll find his niche
maybe it’s not athletics maybe it’s something else like the newest technology to run cars on air/oxygen....or a better social web like facelessbook

That being said last night was brutal all the way around Stanford game was like 24 pts off the total heck even live if u had over 40 u got creamed and I didn’t even get a participation trophy

Posted : October 19, 2018 3:08 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member

Yesterday was just god awful.. hopefully there isn’t a day like that again and we got all the bad luck out

Posted : October 19, 2018 3:20 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

He will for sure and it's most likely not going to be a sport. And I'm 100% fine with that. He's a smart kid, well adjusted, sweet, friendly, polite kid so he will definitely find something he is passionate about and good at. But as far as any sport is concerned, he gives zero fucks and trust me we have tried them all.

Hope all is well with you jokers, except for last night of course.

Posted : October 19, 2018 3:35 pm
Share: