Clear all

Thursday Pigskin

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

No really strong reads on the games tonight yet, gotta keep researching. Im interested to see Tim's plays later this evening.

Giants are home dogs and the home team on Thursday nights NFL tends to win. Eagles not impressive and have RB injury problems, Wentz not sharp, still a good defense though. Giants played their best game last week and still lost on a 63 yd FG, wtf lol. The look on OBJ's face was priceless. Division foes usually play it close and low, maybe the under and leaning Giants here.

Not sure how much GA Southern is going to be motivated to run it up on Texas State tonight, -17.5 road fav is a big number. Texas State another home dog, on national tv, and by the way, my alma mater, might be amped up to play well on a big stage. Leaning Texas State.

TCU vs TT. Tech starting a freshman QB against that TCU defense. TCU hasnt looked very sharp in a few weeks, but the Tech defense might cure what ails them. This might be the only favorite i take tonight. Leaning TCU.

Interested to hear everyones opinions on these games.

Posted : October 11, 2018 10:42 am
(@hightide)
Reputable Member

Nice take on the Thursdays games, GM.
I'm leaning Giants mainly for the reasons you pointed out. I always liked division home dogs as I have Philly only as a 2.1 pt fav., so not much room there. If I can get 3.5 I'll probably jump on it.
Heres a tidbit I ran across: OVER the total is 9-1 in L10 of PHI-NYG h2h series in NY GIANTS.
Not sure how they pulled that off as the Giants rarely score many points. Maybe it was all Philly.
BOL today.

Posted : October 11, 2018 11:30 am
Share: