Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read and discuss NFL & NCAA College Football News, Betting, Odds, Trends, Picks and Predictions

CNN NEWS FLASH 3 COMPUTER GEEKS FOUND SHOT IN S. PHILLY

CNN NEWS FLASH 3 COMPUTER GEEKS FOUND SHOT IN S. PHILLY 3 weeks 3 days ago #490860

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 70
everything froze here again last night, with about 6 min. left in the 2nd q, i hope you guys noticed line and jumped on tb, local guys got tb for second half, cause we still do a lot of phone business, didn't get a fuckin thing back till mid way of 4th quarter, so help me god boys, I was ready to kill these mopes, me and 9 other guys spent a ton 4 years ago to have this system in place that's fuckin twice in the last 2 fuckin weeks, they tell me its nothing they did its xfinity coming in to the bldg.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CNN NEWS FLASH 3 COMPUTER GEEKS FOUND SHOT IN S. PHILLY 3 weeks 3 days ago #490861

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
we lost 1 play 3rd fuckin q that's it,

CNN NEWS FLASH 3 COMPUTER GEEKS FOUND SHOT IN S. PHILLY 3 weeks 3 days ago #490881

• Timmy1961
  • Platinum Member
mlb will be on mlb page later, we gotta meet 30 min figure what we are going to do here I can't have this shit happen like this, with this xfinity bullshit, mlb was ok yesterday to

Top Stories