Notifications
Clear all

will it be the last day we see Lebron in a Cavs jersey?

29 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

We all know if Lebron loses tonight they lose the series and theres a big chance we will never see him in a Cleveland jersey again...
with that said I am taking Cleveland today, I still have lebron going to his 7th straight final, will also take cavs to win the series at +160.

Posted : May 25, 2018 5:38 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I believe they win tonite not sure about going back to Boston good luck though

Posted : May 25, 2018 5:58 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I think he stays with Cleveland, I don't see him going anywhere else. The only place that makes sense is LA and I just can't see them being able to put enough around him to be a contender. Plus he'd have to deal with those Ball idiots and I can't see him being able to put up with that circus for 82 games

Posted : May 26, 2018 7:52 am
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

The supporting cast on that Cleveland squad is too garbage, I’m almost positive lebron leaves cleveland, if Houston loses to golden state I can see lebron going to HOU or even philly with the young guys.

Posted : May 26, 2018 1:58 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Last night they scored 109 he had 50 lol it’s boston vs lebron
He needs to go somewhere where he doesn’t have to play 50 minutes each game

Posted : May 26, 2018 4:57 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Facing elimination in 15th season.
46-11-9.
46 minutes.
And none of us are the least bit surprised.

Chris Paul put on such an outstanding, heroic, championship level performance
20 pts, 7 reb, 6 ast.

last night, LeBron had 25 pts, 5 reb, 5 ast.....IN THE FIRST HALF. But no big deal, it’s expected.
This is what separates him between all the other nba players in the league. Maybe KD should take notes of what actually being CLUTCH is...

Posted : May 26, 2018 5:01 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Well u can only ride a horse so long before he wears out not saying he doesn’t have another game in him but even if he does what’s left in the tank for the championship? Boston can beat this team they’ve shown that lebron just doesn’t have a partner to help
I think the Celtics coach wanted this exact scenario honestly

Posted : May 26, 2018 5:56 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

The cavs have a chance at Houston, Not golden state, if somehow Houston miraculously makes it out the west there is a possibility lebron wins his 4th ring. from the 15 seasons Lebron's played I learned to NEVER count him out.

Posted : May 26, 2018 6:32 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Tin foil hat
U know how many won’t even watch a cavs gs champ again
He’s good one of the best ever but to win championships u need a team and he doesn’t have one
However since u love him so much and he’s old and beat up maybe u can hang out in the hallway and he will toss u his sweaty towel(ala mean joe green) as he hobbles toward the locker room?

Posted : May 26, 2018 6:39 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Maybe im too young, I hardly understand your references but anyways, we will see tomorrow what happens.. you guys can go ahead and take celtics tmrw lmao....

Posted : May 26, 2018 6:45 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8
That lil kid is u and meannjoe is lebron hobbling off after horford and rosier and Celtic fans trash him

Posted : May 26, 2018 7:02 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

hmmm like i said we will see and dont go switching sides tmrw on gameday.
I will be sticking to my word and will take cavs tmrw..
The only thing getting trashed tmrw is the celtics and all the idiots that bet against lebron in elimination games...

Posted : May 26, 2018 7:12 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Well it’s a free country so who knows I may switch depends on Timmy lol...just don’t like lebron supporting cast other than love buncha scrubs

Posted : May 26, 2018 7:18 pm
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Lmao yea just go follow timmy....

Posted : May 26, 2018 7:20 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Who u got tonight? Cp3 out?

Posted : May 26, 2018 7:28 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: