Clear all

COLL AND PRO PLAYS FOR THURS. WITH WED NOTES

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

WED was the type of night that pisses off a player of many years, due to the fact you know u are on the right side of certain games, and through know fault of ur own, you lose them by a hair, perfect eg. fucking s. dak covered or was ahead for 38 min. 40 sec. and blows the fuckin game, in under a min, with the spread by a bucket, nc cen/cal dav over, way past the half mark pts scored, and biow over by a bucket, col. the side same thing a bucket, COLL PLAYS will be out starting around 11 am my time, we will have a few sets, 2 day,now that tourn., is under way we will probally just be doing some over plays inthe pros each night, not sure yet, a lot to digest and i have to go back tom. something not right with 1 of the arteries they did

Posted : March 16, 2017 7:27 am
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

i didnt know you were ill timmy hope they take care of it for you get well buddy 😉

Posted : March 16, 2017 9:34 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

COLL PLAYS sides - princ, nc wilm, s dak st, minn, nw, overs - prince/nd, nc wilm/vir, win/but, sd st/zags, mid tenn/minn that's it good luck ck back at 5 et.

Posted : March 16, 2017 11:15 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

the more i look at 2 early games, the more i am starting to like them more, just me not the other 3 guys in the group, am doubling my play on sd st besides what i have, and adding princ., as ml play besides the + the number play , i have in already, enter at your risk

Posted : March 16, 2017 11:30 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

Timmy I hope you a speedy recovery with your medical issues. Thanks for the post you share with us!

Posted : March 16, 2017 11:37 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

thanks brother appreciate it, win some bucks every week, that's the goal big or small a plus is a plus, i gotta go back tom. something doesn't feel right, and my white count is up, whatever the hell that means

Posted : March 16, 2017 1:14 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

pour coaching again at the 1 min. mark prince down by 3 ,instead of driving the ball to the hoop, there bouncing it around on the perimeter

Posted : March 16, 2017 2:13 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

remaing coll plays sides - nev, minn upstate, nw, wis, n dak, overs - mid tenn/minn, nev/1owa, fur/up, web st/cs full, n dak iowa, minn side is an ml play max, what ever u r playing on ur overs, cut they by half and add it to ur side plays, writing is on the wall they r making me work hard ont these overs 2 day, look at s dak game up and down the floor scoring nothing, also make nw side a ml play, ck back for up grades and pro plays

Posted : March 16, 2017 3:47 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

another game we were on the right, we hit with the number but the fuckin coach blew it, 6 sec. left in princ game down by 1 instead of driving hard to the basket, they fire a fuckin 3, down by a point, amazing

Posted : March 16, 2017 4:25 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

we were lucky to get minn over, need nw to hold on, ugrade nev/i st over to max, fur/up st to max, pro plays overs - clipps/den, tor/oak city sides - utah, mem, that should be it for nw, did we need that

Posted : March 16, 2017 6:35 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

just got emails from the boys, i thought they were checking to c how i am doing, or if i need anything, fat fuckin chance of that, nicky and pat asked me what i thought of vcu, and i agree with them, not sure how much there playing, am laying a dime on vcu plus the number, thats the way we go plenty of action every day we can, but i am firing on vcu, i looked at this play early in the day and never checked it again, till just now

Posted : March 16, 2017 7:16 pm
Share: