Clear all

2004-05 REMATCH

16 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

guys your looking at a team of destiny,it's just the way it is the 04 team had 3 turnovers in that game and were still in it, and right there till the end. this version of birds, a hundred times better, beledick, and crybaby are lucky to be there fuckin jags did exact same thing falcons did went up by a few scores, and started running the ball, you bury a team when you have them down, no if's and's or but's, you fuckin bury a team, period these modern day coaches could take some lessons from the old school guys

Posted : January 22, 2018 2:38 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

I'm with you on this one Timmy. I already like the ML at +186 but I'm going to wait a while and where it goes.

Posted : January 22, 2018 3:36 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I bet half these cat couldn't even bet in 04 Tim, LOL

Posted : January 22, 2018 3:45 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I have to laugh Mike but ur so right, you and I are old enough to remember that game, me more so, and I think bama and ranger also, recall that SB.

Posted : January 23, 2018 11:49 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I think it's gonna be a good game even though the Pats are in it. It should do big numbers which will be good for everyone. Definitely better than a Jags/Minny matchup for sure.

Posted : January 23, 2018 12:30 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I sent a request in to the NFL that the game site, be changed to old Franklin field Lol

Posted : January 23, 2018 12:42 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Lots seem to be piling onto Philly
line dropped to 4 1/2 earlier
Foles was 26-33 vs minn can he replicate that performance on the worlds biggest stage?
Brady should be able to
Minimize phillys pressure with quick release short passes
NE wins this one, maybe Brady retires as GOAT... but philly begins their new dynasty

Posted : January 25, 2018 7:51 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

For me the only real unknown is Foles. I feel good about Philly but Foles, not so sure. I know people hate Brady and the Pats but I'd like to see them win. I love historical shit. I like to be able to tell people I was alive or I was there when certain stuff happened that might never happen again or at least not for a long time.

Posted : January 25, 2018 9:00 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I equate this game to raiders tb Superbowl raiders didn't see a def like that all year, until bucs, granted we had jags against them, and jags had the speed on d. But got away from what they, did against him I 1st half, like atl did, this game comes down to the hometown boys coaching staff period, your up by 10-14-17 points, don't finish out the game playing not to lose, like like jags, atl and Pitt, fuckin foot on gas pedal, until the final whistle , every team in this fuckin league , can take a a page out of the jints def. Scheme, when a fuckin 9-7 jints team beat them and beat them again, pressure, pressure, pressure, rip the heart out of a team, David and Goliath boys, and line is down to 4.5 in some spots

Posted : January 27, 2018 9:54 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

There are shitty calls and missed calls every week, in every game in this league. Sunday will be no different regardless of who is on the officiating crew.

Posted : January 28, 2018 10:14 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

I agree was just having fun but in all seriousness it really seems the pats have always gotten away with more than any other team I remember

Posted : January 28, 2018 10:18 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

If you were to watch every game each week you wouldn't think that. It's just the hype machine making it appear that way, trust me. Now don't get me wrong, we might see another debacle in the SB that goes the Pats way but I don't for a second believe that it would be scripted. I have a lot of respect for the officials, it's a thankless job and I feel 99% of them are 100% honest and do the best they can in some impossible situations.

You wanna blame anyone for some of these calls blame the rules committee, those jokers have essentially destroyed this game for fans.

Who's excited for the XFL lol

Posted : January 28, 2018 10:42 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

The WR catch rule is insane I used to play wr a catch is possession period and possession and breaking the plane should be a td as it is for running backs this ground thing etc is beyond ridiculous and xfl could stand a good chance if done right imo

Posted : January 28, 2018 11:02 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey Mike the kid is right, this fuckin pats team gets every call there way, week in and week out, all the time, every 1 of these refs will have a bullseye on there backs come next week, jags were aggressive in 1st half against this team and nothing but fuckin flags thrown against them, took them right out of there game plan pitt got fucked against this team too, I could list many examples, to numerous to mention, fuckin refs, and the nfl higher ups, along with bob crap, as I like to call him, all in fuckin bed together, and the jets also got fucked when they played them

Posted : January 28, 2018 2:33 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: