Clear all

Minnesota

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@surfer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Philly will go next year when Wentz comes back ....Since Nick Foles took over, the #Eagles offense has converted on only 29% of their 3rd down attempts. The worst team in the #NFL converted at 31% (#Dolphins). The #Vikings held teams to a ridiculous 25% success rate on 3rd downs this year. .....
Vikes!

Posted : January 21, 2018 7:45 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Laughable.... a team that can’t break 19 full game the last 3 games of the season scores 21 in one half against the nfl best defense ....this is why nfl is losing viewers

Posted : January 21, 2018 9:16 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Philly vs ne good luck selling that super bowl won’t even watch myself

Posted : January 21, 2018 9:32 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

Last time eagles made the superbowl i read a story about a famil selling their house to attend the game. Eagles lost the game. Id never forget that story. U can bet again these die hard eagles fans will flock to see this gams. I dont see them winning su tho. Lets wait and see what the opening number is.

Posted : January 21, 2018 11:35 pm
(@hightide)
Reputable Member

Early line is NE -5.5 with total at 48

Posted : January 21, 2018 11:50 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Eagles/ Pats is the best SB matchup based on all the teams that were in play Sunday. That whole area of the country probably bets more by volume than the rest of the entire US. NY, NJ, Penn, Del, Mass, Mary, etc etc is the epicenter of sports betting in the US so this might be the highest bet SB by volume in history just based on the teams involved.

Posted : January 22, 2018 9:09 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Your right still can’t believe Minnesota got blown out. I like the Eagles but wanted Wentz to play in the bowl Foles just doesn’t excite me but give him credit the dude played like Superman yesterday. Hope the eagles do it but that slinky official Gene Steratore that pulled the index card trick is gonna be officiating so look out

Posted : January 22, 2018 7:34 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

It's going to be a changing of the guard my brothers, you think jags def. Pressured the crybaby, wait till the green machine lines up, and this is not a homer talking smack, this is some 1. Who been betting and booking for 38 years, I have 0 loyalty, to any coll. Or professional team, that wishes to engage in the sport of football, on American soil but this team is for real, they are in the under dog roll again, and have thrived and will again, my famous words trust me they will, the vaunted secondary of Minn shredded for 352, by a backup, trust me my brothers, and Mike is right more money flows in the Northeast corridor, then any place else

Posted : January 23, 2018 12:04 pm
Share: