Clear all

Sunday Championship Dogs

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@hightide)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Dogs still nipping at the heels last week going 1-0 both Pro and Public picks.
During the regular season there were weeks that the Pro picks couldn't even generate 1 pick with a full slate of games and the Public picks had 5 or more.. This week with only 2 games the Pro picks are on both and no Public picks. Go figure.
Anyway, BOL to all.
Pro Picks: Jax, Phi
Public Picks:0
YTD:
Pro:20-18
Public:40-27

Posted : January 21, 2018 12:06 pm
(@hightide)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

FWIW, it looks like the bookmakers are trying to lure more $$ on the Pats and Viks. From the site I follow, the take is running about 2:1 on the favorites. Looking back at the action during the week, it appears that they want more $$ on the favorites. Just an observation. Not sure if it means anything or not.

Posted : January 21, 2018 12:16 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

Everyone on pats and line moves down. They announce brady will play and everyone is on pats and give them +100 juice.
Same with viqueens. Seems vegas is wanting players to take the favorites.
My players are all on pats and viqueens. Only a cpl plays the other way. Big payday for me if dogs cover today

Posted : January 21, 2018 1:35 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I'd love to see both dogs cover today but I doubt it's gonna happen. From what I am hearing, shit is incredibly lopsided in the Pats game. If they cover it could be a bloodbath and it wouldn't even matter what happens in the other game.

Posted : January 21, 2018 2:10 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

It goes without saying you all know where I am located, south philly, take a wild guess what my customers are betting, Nicky has taken 462 bets so far 443 on hometown boys, for me, this fuckin jags team is starting to look like atl., And have all ne. money not to mention my own riding on these jags, fuckin refs will not allow this fuckin ne.team to lose

Posted : January 21, 2018 6:49 pm
Share: