Notifications
Clear all

Who does everything this is gonna be in the Super Bowl?

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I think it's gotta be Minny and New England. It seems like there is no way the NFE is gonna let Minnesota not make it to that Super Bowl as the home team.

What do you ladies think?

Posted : January 21, 2018 10:14 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

NE vs Minn
Appearantly the nfl has already announced it http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/01/nfl-announces-patriots-vikings-super-bowl-facebook
Mistake? We shall see

Posted : January 21, 2018 1:10 pm
(@hightide)
Reputable Member

Good find, Surfer. That is pretty suspicious.
Media definitely wants a Pats-Minn match up.
Myself, I am sick of New England being there year after year. Maybe if they go and win it, Brady will finally retire. He had his chance last year to do the Elway thing.
My cousin works for the Viks but I like the blue collar Philly.
Jax-Philly would be my choice, but I am not counting on it.

Posted : January 21, 2018 1:57 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I saw that on the local news this morning as well. Seems suspicious but that is how stuff like this is done. They have every possible matchup already created so as soon as the games are over they can start promoting it.

Same things with obituaries, CNN and other news sites have obits written for tons of celebrities and world leaders that only need to be updated with time and cause of death and can be published in minutes of a death.

So, clearly this was a leak for whatever reason but I assure you there is similar artwork for the other possible SB scenarios you just aren't seeing.

We do the same thing around here to a certain extent, it just makes shit more efficient to pre-write some stuff so you can publish it quickly

Posted : January 21, 2018 2:09 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

True..., think about the potential buildup to a vike ne game
Keenum a journeyman backup who gets little respect with a miracle victory to get here tackles maybe the greatest of all time qb in Brady
Brady aging and older does he have it for one more vs a stingy minn defense in their hometown? Backup vs legend, defense (vikes)vs efficient offense(ne)

On the other hand if it’s Jax vs philly
Um what do we write here?
Game total 29?most punts ever in a sb....exciting!

Posted : January 21, 2018 2:27 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Patriots look like trash every Jax wr open by 10 yards Timmy looks to be right.... man if they make it to the big game I don’t even wanna watch it

Posted : January 21, 2018 5:11 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

Pats and eagles

Posted : January 21, 2018 5:24 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Pats will win, penalties will decide this game to assure they are in the Super Bowl. Lot of time left but the result is inevitable. I just hope they don't cover that would be such a windfall

Posted : January 21, 2018 6:43 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

You are correct sir pats it is

Posted : January 21, 2018 7:07 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

So rigged. It's gonna be minny too. Bet the fuck out of that money line

Posted : January 21, 2018 7:14 pm
Share: