Clear all

TIMMY MIA AGAIN?

12 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Haven't seen any posts from Timmy in days,, Hope everything is ok...

Posted : January 18, 2018 8:06 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Didn't he say last week he had a big job he was working on?

Posted : January 18, 2018 9:22 pm
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

YES he did, but he was still posting. Probably taking a break!!! LOL After getting busted up plowing.. We got about 3in. of snow here yesterday in my area .Little more to the north of me.. I'm ready for spring/ summer..LOL Getting to old for this shit..

Posted : January 18, 2018 9:55 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Hey guys all good just finished 2 nd shift with the boys at bar Reno. Job, when we last talked we beat them to death, jags 1 st q and game, home tonight boys 1st half and game, min 1st q and push for game how lucky did we get on that fuckin game, am telling you guys right now, between what Nicky has wrote for me on ne/ jags game when I opened the betting on tues, and the line is jumping all over the place, I told you guys on 13 plays this year, to trust me on certain games, and we cashed every game take jags now, Tom. And Sunday, I have played that game 7 ways already, along with the other sharps at the club, and the wise guys are backing jags also, trust me on this play, take jags for the outright win, trust me boys

Posted : January 19, 2018 11:34 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member

Ment hometown boys, right after jags note been a long ten days, my brothers

Posted : January 20, 2018 12:08 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Welcome back again. I think you are making Ranger sad with your absences. I think you might be his spirit animal

Posted : January 20, 2018 9:07 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Jags?

Posted : January 20, 2018 11:16 am
(@shawnsushi)
Prominent Member

Super bowl is gonna be jags vs philly? I think you’re crazy Timmy! But I like it!

Posted : January 20, 2018 11:11 pm
(@surfer)
Famed Member

As much respect I have for Mr Timmy and his plays I respectfully disagree with this one I see no way Jacksonville beats NE in NE. I see NE winning by 11+ but that is why they play the game so we shall see

Posted : January 20, 2018 11:52 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Mister Timmy? Lol. Something tells me he isn't going to like you calling him Mr Timmy

Welcome to the site surfer. I am leaning Pats too. I think that hand bullshit is just a media ploy from belli chump and I have zero confidence in blake bortles

Posted : January 21, 2018 9:50 am
(@surfer)
Famed Member

Thanks for the welcome the mr tag was just trying to show some respect is all but I’ll drop it. Bortles is a disaster waiting to happen.
(Jax)Teams that score 40 or more points in a playoff game are
2-16 ats the next game. Not a pats fan at all they always get some slimy calls there way but this game jags are just outclassed.

Posted : January 21, 2018 10:18 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Agreed on all points. I was just giving you shit about Tim, he's blue collar all the way, he'd probably rather have you call him dick head. lol.

Posted : January 21, 2018 10:47 am
Share: