Clear all

COLL AND PRO PLAYS FOR THURS WED NOTES SPLIT

16 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I gotta be honest guys over thought 2 coll. Overs Nova, and wk both rolled over and replaced them with 2 fuckin duds wisc mil, and ark lr, we still made a few bucks, but no where near what we should, won't happen today plays will be out by 5 or before and bowling for dollors starts tomorrow.

Posted : December 14, 2017 9:00 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Everybody including Ethiopia is on pistons they took atl to the wood shed already, and the line hasn't moved, add the scab services, to that list it will be a Max play on atl + the number at home, and over same game they are right at the number, no fear tho brothers, add brook and lakes to the side plays, and we may add dall later will let you know, coll overs valpo/ n.west a max play, Tex. S./Baylor reg, as far as den colts don't jump the gun, that game has been all over the map, open at 1 up to 3, % went from den to colts, but line has remained at 3, wait trust me on this, Nicky went in my place tonight for the backroom business, den- colts is going to have some moves, be patient brothers it will be worth it

Posted : December 14, 2017 6:32 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

I wonder where u got the ethipia from 😉

Bang bang. Im bored. Ill tail u on my home state play. Cheers chief

Posted : December 14, 2017 6:45 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ok bop ride might be a little bumpy, we just gotta hold on brother

Posted : December 14, 2017 8:42 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

For what the fuck it worth...I"m leaning Indy an over ..might change in 20 mins or so

Posted : December 14, 2017 9:02 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

We r maxing on den tonight ml and a max over play same game, also maxing on Mavs in nba

Posted : December 14, 2017 9:15 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

Good luck brother, I'm staying with Indy (small) and the over. These elite, cough cough, service pricks are all over Denver and that's the ringer. But they have to be right some of the time.

Posted : December 14, 2017 9:33 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Points points points

Posted : December 14, 2017 9:39 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Points points points den hasn't won a game on the road but there a 3 pt. Fav.they fired on under but it went up

Posted : December 14, 2017 9:44 pm
(@PicklePicks3600)
New Member Guest

GUY bets on the worst team and the 2nd worst team in the whole NBA .. sharp move Tim!! Sharp move!! Throw in the 3rd worst team for the late games.. why not

Posted : December 14, 2017 11:56 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey asshole y don't you crawl back into ur hole you fuckin idiot, you have no clue about situational plays, reverse line moves, motivational plays nothing idiot boy, crawl back into ur fuckin hole ok punk, if you have followed the plays for the last few years, idiot boy this is like a job you make a pay each week, no 1 hits every night pickle puss, but I hit more nights then I lose, due to my hedge plays and carry overs, so post up, or shut the fuck up ok punk, your type is dime a dozen asshole, you bring nothing to the table

Posted : December 15, 2017 12:28 am
(@joeken636)
Eminent Member

Timmy goes the oppo way as I think most of the time and he wins more times than not. If you dont like his pick shut the fuck up and post your own since you're so fuckin smart!!!

Posted : December 15, 2017 12:34 am
(@PicklePicks3600)
New Member Guest

Yea the situational play was Detroit.. Atlanta was just what the doctor ordered..

You just shouldn't be gambling.. And you def are not up for the year.. that is a fact.. anyone that has been following your illiteracy knows that

Posted : December 15, 2017 12:44 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Welcome Joe, good to meet ya, and good to here from ya, I throw a lot of different. Ingredients, into a play, and ur right I do go against the pub. But sometimes they are right, I look for wrong line moves, late moves, and heavy hitter money, even sharps take a hit, on certain games, not sure how long you have been on here, but welcome my friend, there are a ton of good guys here, bama, wait excuse me the shaz my man, bop, ranger, just to name a few, good dudes, good knowledge, this other loser is a pimple on my ass that I just popped a wanna be , who is a never was

Posted : December 15, 2017 12:56 am
(@joeken636)
Eminent Member

Hahaha. I have been observing for a bit. I appreciate everything that all of yall do and dont understand when people bitch.

Posted : December 15, 2017 1:01 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: