Clear all

COLL AND NBA FOR TUES AND WEEKEND RECAP

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

fuckin out released 3;15, bama bop and ranger thanks for cking in and ranger weight is not the problem, am 5' 10" weigh 190 have fluctuated between 175 and 200 entire life, have to cut down on salt, and the booze, like i said i think clev gave it to me, couple good hits sunday college hoops ari st over wk over sea over den side, but didn't overcome clev that was a killer maxed with all 4 local guys, ml play, and again plus the number, 21-7 lead and blow another cover under 2:00 min to go, that makes it 10 straight, well fuck it rolled with miami outright winner, told nicky last night when he came to visit, to fire on them, and i got a nice chunk back plays will be out around 6:30, have to down some meds, and eat, no salt diet for a while, she should be interesting, everything should taste like a wooden chair, but it is what it is, also sometthing they call tryglicerides were off the chart, nurse said they are bllood fats, i told her i am already on cholesterol meds, she said 2 diff, things i've been eating good for almost 30 years, doc said doesn't matter all my shit heredity

Posted : December 12, 2017 6:27 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Coll overs 1st set wisc gb/Indy st,. La lf/la tech, pro overs atl/clev,, den/Det, wash/brook

Posted : December 12, 2017 7:55 pm
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member

GOOD to have ya back brother.. I haven't had a drink in 17 months.. Had a big problem for years, but I'm free now.. And I feel pretty good too.One hour at a time...
Keep them picks comin.. :cheer:

Posted : December 12, 2017 8:06 pm
(@strakey)
Reputable Member

Good to hear you're back on your feet Timmy

Posted : December 12, 2017 8:10 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks you guys, the crazy part army don't drink at home my wife a glass of wine on occasion with dinner but been a weekend warrior for years just as bad I guess, I think the main problem went back to smoking 2 packs a day no good, am trying that chantix, additional, plays n. Dak st/s. Dak st, mur. St/st Louis, over plays, side NBA - sixers max ml play, and hedge plus the number ck back and thanks get em guys

Posted : December 12, 2017 8:26 pm
(@jboppa)
Noble Member

Welcome back

Posted : December 12, 2017 10:05 pm
Share: