Clear all

OFFSHORE BETTING HOUSES

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

if any 1 is looking for off shore place to bet fuck bookmaker, am closing my account soon, they had another problem with ther fuckin website online betting again it started sat., i was fit to be tied, i have 4 guys local, but offshore nice to have with the prop bets, and late games, couldn't get the fuck on thought it was the wifi, not just sat but sunday also, now you think these bastards would notify their clients that the online betting was fucked up, either by phone or email they have both for every client, nothing, but let 1 of ur deposits be held up by the bank they are calling you within seconds, turns out they set up a temp. web site called betzone, who the fuck would have knew if you didn't call, iwas on with 4 dif. ops today and asked the same question , y weren't customers notified i could not get an answer, but like i said a deposit not go through they r calling you within sec. company sucks and the ccharges r sky high to receive payouts am going to 5 dimes

Posted : October 16, 2017 7:49 pm
(@the-trashman)
Honorable Member

I use 5dimes bro. They're good with payouts and I've never experienced a site issue. Their lines are a bit skewed sometimes. One issue I had with them is credit card fraud on several cards used to make deposits.

Posted : October 16, 2017 8:05 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Am going to give them a shot bro

Posted : October 16, 2017 8:39 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

I use 5Dimes and YouWager and never a issue. Like GarbageMan said be very careful with 5Dimes and credit cards, it seems somewhere along the line they have major security issues, I would never deposit using CC with the.

Posted : October 17, 2017 12:25 pm
Share: