Clear all

COLL AND NBA PLAYS FOR SUN. WITH SAT NOTES

13 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

from what pat told me this morn. we finished i think 19-12, with all 4 max out bets hitting, an ok day, will take it, here we go coll sides - umass, wash, nia, ari st, mem, g tech, the 2 max out bets, r, ari st, and g tech, coll overs - cuse/ville, siena/marist, det/wis gb, gm/gw, ill chi/wright st, fair/niag, nba sides - pho, port, mem, utah, nba overs - den/mem, tor/port, mil/pho, the nba overs r all max out bets, that's it no add ons, or subtractions good luck men

Posted : February 26, 2017 10:14 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

if i am repeating myself tell me max out bets for us r dime plays and reg bets r 2 dollors each

Posted : February 26, 2017 11:47 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

we r uping wash to a max play, and adding n ken, and uab, as max out bets too, that's it, it's miller time, i got the family fed, the guys on the sites, have there info, the dogs have been walked, now it's time for me to relax good luck men

Posted : February 26, 2017 12:27 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

if ill chi would have just scored there average, that fuckin game goes way over, i played e car late +5 just a hunch, we r looking at something else right now

Posted : February 26, 2017 5:08 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

we r adding port. to a max play, changes occur with us we protect our money, it is what it is fucking niag. pt short, det/wis gb push, ck back

Posted : February 26, 2017 6:53 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

am adding an additional 2 dimes myself on wash play tonight, i have gauged these games all day along with the group, and i have been pretty much on, i am adding 2 dimes dimes to the wash. side myself, outside what i do with them,

Posted : February 26, 2017 9:01 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

leading scorer out for wash. doesn't matter fire on wash, even with the line line change 4.5 swing

Posted : February 26, 2017 9:31 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

this fuckin team was down by only 4 with 30 sec left, push the ball up court, and force a 3, r u fuckin kidding me, where the fuck was the coaching, r u fuckin kidding, didn't attempt to bring the ball down low, at all, poor fucking coaching, leading and or covering , the whole fuckin game, i can't call these games any closer, and neither can my boys, who i have been with for years

Posted : February 26, 2017 11:40 pm
(@PicklePicks3600)
New Member Guest

Guy, all you play are garbage teams and garbage systems.. you wager on wayyyy too many games each day.. it's no wonder you consistently lose money, I've followed you for the past year.. there is no way possible that your bankroll is up..

How bout just trying 1 or 2 solid plays per day rather than all of these no name lower tier college teams that you can't get a good cap on..

And to top it all off you come back on here the next day pissing and moaning about bad beats...

It's more like bad BETS not bad beats

Posted : February 27, 2017 10:06 am
(@PicklePicks3600)
New Member Guest

My issue is more with your constant complaining and poor grammar than with your bad bets... just chill out pal there's no need for it we all win and lose

Posted : February 27, 2017 10:08 am
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Another country heard from, didn't realize i was dealing with a college scholar, hey nit wit you must not be able to count to well, no rants or raves, facts pour coaching at the end of last nights game, period and as far as knowing what i win or lose, as i said you can't count to well, your not keeping track of anything, post up yourself or shut up, that's all, count wins and losses, and the amounts applied, if you can count

Posted : February 27, 2017 7:20 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

I too have followed Timmy for awhile. I agree he plays more games than I like to play, but it seems he is doing ok. I like to fade the public with my picks and when Timmy and I agree on the same games I am doing quite well. So it goes.

Keep doing what you are doing Timmy my man!

Thanks

Posted : February 27, 2017 8:04 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

thanks bama, and good stuff on that info post

Posted : February 27, 2017 8:28 pm
Share: